Sex Education Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,260 Followers

In fifteen minutes we are seated in the darkly paneled dining room, practically alone at this early hour. Mim had made a reservation and the hostess greeted her warmly. I detect a Scottish accent and ask Mim.

"From Glasgow," she says. "She and her husband have run this inn for ten years. Lovely folk and put out a splendid meal. The soups are special and so are the salmon and lamb. I'm up for something hardy, so will have the lamb."

I tell her I'll try the salmon. The hostess comes and we place our orders along with a request for a double of Glenmorangie for Mim and a lite beer for me.

She raises a brow at my drink order.

"Driving," I lament.

"Of course," she agrees. "Next time, we'll eat closer to home and you can have a wee bit."

My heart actually flutters when I ponder a "next time."

After a pause, she adds, "You do drink whiskey, don't you?"

"My current favorite is Laphroaig."

"Excellent pronunciation," she says, "and a decent choice."

Our drinks arrive and we toast.

"Mac, thanks for being the sport and carting me around," she says sipping the dark amber liquid.

"Happy to do it. I wish I could have had your Jag ready, but I'll have wrapped up soon."

We enjoy our drinks and I was comfortable with the silence that enveloped us.

"Mim, can I ask about your accent?"

"Accent?" she said with a smile. "It seems to me that you are the one with an accent."

I raise my glass to acknowledge her comment.

"I guess it is a matter of perspective. What I should have said that I know you're from Scotland, but you sound like you could be from England."

"Good ear, Mac. I was born in Scotland, but attended what you would call high school and college in England. So, I do have a bit of a mish-mash when it comes to how I speak."

"Well, I find it charming."

Mim smiled. "Charming?"

"Well, yeah, I mean it's cool."

"Thank you," she said ending my fumbling. "And, thanks for today. It's kind of you."

I nod.

"Actually, your kindness gives me the opportunity to see if I can interest you in a new adventure." Mim fixes her green eyes on mine.

Taking another sip, she places the tumbler on the table and is about to speak when our waitress arrives with our soups.

We each taste the rich leek and potato offering, savoring the combination of root vegetables and herbs.

"Mac, I would like you to consider a proposal, but first have to ask a bit of a personal question."

I spoon another delicious mouthful, trying not to appear ready to pick up the bowl and drink it down. So, I nod for her to continue.

A sly smile turns up the corners of her full lips.

"Are you circumcised?"

My spoon hovers halfway between my bowl and mouth, while my brain revs out of control. Finally, I engage my mental clutch.

"Huh?" Not too eloquent a reply, I admit.

"A simple question. Just requires a yes or no."

"But, why..."

"Mac, please answer the question?" she says softly.

I figure what the hell and say, "Nope, call it a factory original, still in the original packaging."

Mim nods and raises her glass in a toast, "Brilliant."

I want to pursue the reason but our meals arrive.

Mim digs into her lamb chops with vigor. She had finished her whiskey and orders a single portion this time. The waitress delivers it and making sure we lacked for nothing, disappears.

"Mim..."

"Mac, enjoy the salmon. It really is first class. We'll talk after we eat."

She offers me a taste of her lamb. It is rich and herb-flavored. I do my best to enjoy my fish, but most of my senses are, like my mind, senseless.

Finally our waitress clears the plates. Mim suggests we have coffee by the fire crackling in the nearby lounge. We sit opposite each other with a low table in between.

"Mac, I was not trying to be rude or provocative," she begins crossing her long legs, her jean-clad thighs rubbing. "Let me explain and then I have another even more daring question."

I am hard pressed to come up with a question more daring than the previous one.

"As I think I mentioned, I teach biology. One component of the class is sex education. You may find it hard to believe in this day that many of our senior girls are disturbingly ignorant about sex and even basic anatomy. They like to think they know everything, but through the years I've come to understand that the girls have lots of talk but a pathetic lack of accurate information or experience."

Sipping her coffee she looks into the flames and then back at me. Her cheeks glow from the heat and the flames reflect deeply in her eyes. I am struck by her beauty as she inhales and the fabric around her breasts tightens. I detect the slight bump of her nipples. .

"Barton Hills caters to the rich, obviously, and the rich in this area are mostly conservative. I'm happy to say there are fewer divorced families than you might expect and that leads to a lot of parental involvement. Combine that with a program that requires every girl to be involved in at least one sport and you have a group of girls who, quite frankly, have been too closely watched and too busy to drift into casual sex.

"Of course, that's not a bad thing. But, I believe that girls who are so unknowing about the basics of sex can often go crazy when they enter college in a much more open environment. Curiosity is a powerful driver of behavior. So, three years ago, I devised a program on sexual understanding. I had a bit of a struggle convincing the administration and spent even more effort working with parents. As I said they are conservative. But, in the end they are mostly concerned about their daughters and I convinced them of the wisdom of my methods."

Mim signals for coffee refills. We wait quietly while our mugs are topped off and we each fix them to our tastes.

"I know you have questions, and I'll answer them. First, let me describe my program. It has three components. There is a classroom aspect. We review the basic biology of sex and learn a lot about pregnancy, contraception, protection from disease and those sorts of things. Obviously, the texts have illustrations, but I find them sorely lacking. That's why I introduced something new.

"I have two sessions on sexual anatomy. Session A with male models and B with females. Mac, you may imagine that these girls really don't know what a man looks like naked. And, that's true, especially since we're an all-girl school. No boys streaking around the campus, no co-ed dorms, no common baths—just a bunch of young girls. But, Mac, they are just as ignorant about their own bodies."

"So, you supply living examples?" I ask.

"Yes."

"And, the parents agree to this?"

"Absolutely. Each girl needs to have written permission to attend these classes after the parents have the opportunity to read an explicit description of what occurs."

"So, what does occur?"

Grinning, Mim says, "The girls get a good gander at some naked blokes."

"And, you want me to be a bloke?"

"Catch on fast, Mac. I like that."

I drink my coffee and try to assess what she just told me. I can't believe such a thing is possible. It sounds like some sophomoric fantasy you would read on an internet erotica site.

"Come on, Mim. You seriously are going to have nude men standing in front of a room full of high school girls, even if they are seniors? I have a hard time believing that."

"Ok, tonight when you get home, go to YouTube. Search for 'Sex Education UK'. Usually that will bring up a couple videos of a similar program in some British schools. Actually, in those videos it appears that an entire high school, boys and girls, are present for the demonstration."

"And, there are nude men present. I mean with everything showing."

"Aye, and it's handled quite smartly. The instructor has a sense of humor but keeps everything in good taste. The kids ask questions like kids do. There are lots of nervous laughs, but I believe real learning occurs."

I shake my head, still not fully believing her.

"Ok, let's say I accept what you're saying."

"'Tis true, Mac."

"Fine. Then I assume you're serious in wanting me for this program."

"Of course I am. I want you to be one of our demo men."

The thought of standing naked in front of a room of young woman make my balls shrink and my dick twitch at the same time. Thinking of standing nude in front of Mim tilts the scale to the twitching dick side.

"Explain what you want."

Mim leans over and slaps my knee while lighting up the room with her smile.

"Brilliant, Mac, I thought you'd do it."

"Hey, I haven't agreed to anything. But, I'm willing to listen."

"Bollocks, you know you're going to do it. Anyway, I have four fellows lined up, including you. You get undressed and put on a robe. Come out on stage and drop the robes. Simple, right."

"Horrifying was the word I have in mind."

"Ah, piece of pie, as you say. Anyway, we have a video camera set up and it projects onto a large screen next to where you're standing. The camera can zoom in on..., well, you can imagine. I can then point out the various parts of the male anatomy using the images on the screen, and can do so without the rather awkward touching that would be necessary. For example, I ask the gents to lift their penis to expose their scrotum."

Mim continues. "Honestly, I do call them balls most of the time. I mean that's how we all think of them. By pointing out things on the video projection, I don't have to be close to the real thing. We want to help the girls understand the male sex organ, but erections are not part of the course. Both the administration and parents made that clear. I have to use the illustrations in the classroom session to show erections. And, ejaculations are totally forbidden. I fear the program would cease if that ever occurred."

I let the vision of her description sink in. It does not calm me.

"So why me?"

Mim looks into the fire for a while and then back at me.

"Mac, I try to present a variety of men, in terms of body style, ethnicity and age."

I laugh out loud. "Oh, I get it. I'm the old guy."

"Mac, you are not old. Older than the others, but certainly not old. But, I already have three other guys. Josh is a senior at Cameron and 18. He's Caucasian. Jaime is 22 and Hispanic. D'Ante is 26 and African-American. I have not seen them undressed, but I did ask the same question I did of you. All three are circumcised. So, you are in your 30s and uncircumcised. You fit a couple categories."

"I never considered myself and my penis to be minorities," I muse.

"It's getting harder to find uncircumcised gents in the U.S. So, maybe you are in the minority."

"Ok, you have four naked guys standing in the room. There's no touching. Is that it?"

Mim averts her eyes toward the fire.

"What?" I ask.

"Well, there are a couple other things. One, we have you wear sunglasses that are painted black inside. This way you can't see the girls. We want the girls to feel free to ask any question. They are more apt to do so if they know you can't see who is asking the question.

"Second, sometimes we get a question about size. Please understand, Mac, I don't care about size and don't think it means anything regarding a man's masculinity. It's purely a genetic crap shoot. In our classroom work, we learn that the average penis size is between 3.5 and 4.5 inches flaccid. We want our girls to have realistic expectations. Very few men are endowed like some of the ones you see in adult movies. But, a girl may ask how our models measure up, so to speak. So, I ask everyone before we go out if it would be all right to measure. I have the boys hold their penises and I put a tape against then. I try not to be obvious, but I may have some contact. We rarely have a problem with anyone getting, well, getting excited."

"You're a dirty little girl, Miriam."

She laughs. "That may be true, but not in this instance."

My dick twitches again thinking that this gorgeous creature across from me has a naughty side.

"So, that's it?"

"Mostly," Mim says. "We have the guys turn around so we can see their naked backs. I point out musculature and basic body shapes. You should do fine, Mac, you appear to be in fine condition."

"I still find this a bit unbelievable. But, I'll agree on the condition you have dinner with me again."

Mim looks at her coffee and then at me. "Mac, I think it would be best if there were not even a hint of some sort of relationship between me and the men in our class. So, let's leave it that after the session, you can ask me again."

My breath catches in my chest. I think she might have just agreed to a date—after she sees me naked and measures my dick. Well, at least she'll know what she's getting into. I wonder if she will still be interested.

"Ok, Mim, deal. When does this happen?"

"A week from this Saturday. We'll use the small auditorium. I'll email you directions. You may have to ditch garage work for the morning."

"I can manage that."

We finish and I drive Mim back to Barton Hills. She thanks me again for the ride and for agreeing to be a model. I drive back to my house wondering if I had lost my mind.

The Jag parts have not arrived by Saturday. I leave a voice mail for Mim telling her it would probably be at least Monday before her car is ready.

We are slow on this Saturday, so I close early. I decide to stop by and see Sam. I feel she probably knows about this sex ed class.

I let myself into her apartment. Sam is playing a video game.

"So, did you hear the news?"

She doesn't answer for a while as she blasts zombies.

"Fuck!" she screams as a zombie attacks her avatar from behind and ends the game.

"What news, Cuz?"

"Don't be coy, Sam, it is not your style."

"Ok, Ok, so I heard that you are going to be exposing yourself to a bunch of 18 year old girls. Don't they put people in jail for that?"

"Shit, Sam, I never even thought of that. You don't think something could happen?"

"Chill, Mac, it's all cool. The girls are all of legal age, sign a release and the school has written permission from the parents. I've never seen a problem with it."

"Seen? You mean you're going to be there?"

"Mim didn't tell you? Yeah, I put together the info for the classroom session and I operate the camera for the live demos. So, get ready, Cuz, you are going to flash your cousin."

I sink down next to her on the couch. This is sounding more and more like a bad idea. And, bad goes to worse with Sam's next question.

"So, Mac, how's the shrubbery down there?"

"What?"

"I mean what do you do to keep the crotch thatch in check?"

"Nothing. I just let it be natural."

"Not good, Mac. You don't want to look like some wild beast, especially with the old nut sack."

"What do you know about nut sacks?"

"I told you I've been involved in all these sessions, so I've seen more balls than I ever care to see. I can tell you that it looks a lot better on the big screen if they're smooth. Plus having all kinds of wild pubes is sorta' gross."

"Shit, Sam, maybe I should cancel."

"Don't be a dweeb. We can take care of this."

"We?"

"Hey, that's what cousins are for?" she says laughing. "Seriously, I'll call my friend who does intimate grooming, get it? If we're lucky she can get us in today and you'll be smooth sailing. Ha, get it, smooth sailing?"

I'm failing to see the humor in all this.

Sam calls her friend and we are scheduled for two.

Driving to the shop in a small strip mall, I tell Sam she does not need to accompany me.

She insists on coming with me. "Mac, you have no clue about this stuff. I'll manage everything."

"Sam, don't you think it's kinda' weird since we're cousins."

"Hey, how about that summer when we went skinny dipping? As I recall, I saw the whole enchilada then."

"We were teens."

'What, did you grow another dick since then? I've already seen your precious bod. And, Mac, in one week I am going to be zooming in on your entire package. Seeing you naked a week early isn't going to be a big deal."

I just groan and a little later am pulling into the parking lot next to the tanning and beauty salon.

Inside, Sam introduces me to Marlene. She's an attractive woman in her early 40s who shows us into a small room. There's a table in the middle and a couple side tables with equipment.

"It's ok for Sam to be here, no?" she asks.

I glower at Sam, but can't sustain it. Grinning, I finally say, "Yeah, no problem."

"Is good," says Marlene. "Now, please remove your pants and underwear."

I kick off my shoes, pull off my socks and drop my jeans. Taking a deep breath, I peel my boxers down.

Sam's eyes widen in mock wonder as she appraises my naked lower half.

"So, what is the plan?" asks Marlene.

"Well, it's a freakin' jungle," chips in Sam, "so let's begin by thinning out the patch. Shape it into a small triangle and take it down to maybe a quarter inch. Obviously, get rid of all those stragglers on his thighs. I think we should clean up his balls and probably his butt."

Marlene nods as Sam speaks. I feel like a slab of beef.

Refusing the modesty towel Marlene offers as too little too late, I sit on the table and Marlene has me lie back. She dons a pair of gloves and begins using electric clippers to trim my pubic patch. She moves my penis aside and trims the area along my upper thigh and repeats the treatment on my other thigh.

"Look good?"

Sam inspects the area and nods. She asks Marlene to straighten out the top of my pubes, running her finger alone the line she wants her to follow. I shiver slightly at her touch. Marlene squirts shaving cream into her palm and spreads it along my groin. She efficiently trims away until the patch is a neat inverted triangle.

Sam gives me a thumbs up.

Marlene turns her back and begins stirring something in what looks like a crock pot.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Mac, it really doesn't work too well to shave your balls and the rest of the hair on your thigh. So, she'll wax it."

"No way," I say. "You are not going to wax my balls. Shit, that will hurt."

"Don't be a wus. Think it feels good to have my pussy waxed? Well, you probably never thought about my pussy, but I think you get the point. Man up, dude."

Marlene asks me to hold my penis up and away. She spreads hot wax on my balls with a wooden spatula. She presses a piece of tape on them. Without saying a word, she yanks the tape off.

"Fuck me," I scream.

Sam roars and Marlene presses tape on me again and yanks.

"Oh, fuck."

Sam is holding her sides, as Marlene lifts my balls, applies more wax, fabric and pulls.

Tears form in the corners of my eyes and I yell. Two more applications have me reeling in pain, with a small consolation of smooth balls.

Marlene instructs me to get up on my knees with my butt in the air. She waxes my cheeks, performs her torture and then does the same to my crack. In addition to indignity, I squirm with the pain of hair being ripped out by the roots. Next, I feel the warm wax being applied to the area between my ass and balls. I knew this is going to hurt and I am right.

She has me lie on my back and quickly cleans up the area between my groin and thighs.

Marlene then rubs some lotion on all the areas she waxed and assures me it would be fine by tomorrow.

I look at Sam smirking at my discomfort and have an inspiration.

"Marlene, do you have a couple more minutes?"

"Si, no problem."

"Well, I think Sam is due for a touch up. So, why don't you take care of her now?"

Sam's smirk melts into a look of hatred.

"Ok, Sam, drop your pants and hop up."

Of course, Sam could just refuse. But, since we were kids, we pushed each other through dares and challenges. Neither of us ever wanted to be the one to call it quits.

"Asshole," she snarls at me as she undoes her jeans. She slides them down, exposing a red bikini bottom. Sighing, she drops them.

orie
orie
4,260 Followers