All Comments on 'Sex Education Ch. 02'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The plot thickens

Will he find out the deep, dark secret or not? Are we past the bodice-ripping, yet? Oh, wait......everyone's naked. No bodices. Damn.

Great story. Looking forward to the next installment.

RecHikerRecHikerover 10 years ago
Great Story! 5 Stars!

I love the way you have taken the time to build your story characters. I especially love the mystery factor that keeps one's interest as we read the chapter. You pause in just the right place to make us want more....

I am waiting for more....

RecHiker

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 10 years ago
Excellent premise

What a great story line... Makes me wish I was still a gymnast and knew an artist! Looking forward to more in this series.

GhostHunterDudeGhostHunterDudeabout 10 years ago
Great

I've seen many attempts to use first person, present tense on Lit. You're the first I've actually seen that pulled it off. Good job.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
there are so many possibilities

just hoping something eventually happens, with someone, anyone.

mabell3368mabell3368over 9 years ago
I am content...

To let you tell the story in your own way. I love the way the tension is building and see almost infinte possibilities where this might lead. I am looking forward to the next installment to see which way this goes from the excellent set up. Kudos to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Interesting a story.

I again enjoyed your story [Chapter II] & its continuing erotic journey. You write really well and in a relaxed style.

I know we are expected to suspend rational thought when reading but I can't help but say that the storyline is so ludicrous that I laughed out loud on more than one occasion. Mac must be some kind of saint & the crew of beautiful, naked ladies he's managed to surround himself with are either completely nuts, psychotic or the biggest P.......k T.........s in the world or a combination !!!

The only time you really let yourself down, is admitting that they recorded the Sex Ed class & shared it around with all the women. Poor taste.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very well written, though at times too detail oriented.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreamsabout 1 month ago

I’m very much enjoying the story very intriguing how mem has a strange secret about not wanting to fuck. I guess you’ll tell us in time. What does bug me is keeping mentioning the girls needing their parents permission when you’ve already said they’re 18 and 19 they don’t need their parents permission for anything. Even Mac talks about the girls like they’re 15 or 14. They are legal age, women young women but they’re legal . Even Mac talks about the girls like their 15 or 14 they are legal age, women young women but they’re legal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous