All Comments on 'Sex Education Ch. 05'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very Hot Indeed!!!

Love the story. There's much more to tell of what's on that flash drive. Also, need to see son and father in full blown man on man sex. Very very hot!

And of course the meet up with cousins Jason and Brianna.

So much awesomely great family sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More....PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best family sex story I've seen yet! PLEASE continue this series, there is so much left unfinished.........

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Great story

I don't know if you are still around as you dont seem to have updated anything recently but I would love it if you could finish this and some of your other stories. There is a lot of badly written and rushed stories that it is a nice change to find some that are well written. Not everything in your stories is to my personal taste but that doesn't matter if you continue telling it well and there continues to be a story along with the sex. Please know that your efforts are appreciated and your return would be welcome.

Wes99Wes99over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank You.

Thanks for the kind words about my story(s) I really appreciate them. Yes, I'm still here and I do intend to continue this story, there's a lot more to tell. I really like this story.

At the present time I am bogged down with erotic writing for pay but I'll be back soon.

Thanks again for your compliments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Never enough.

This is one of the best stories ever, and as so many others it leaves me hanging

out for more and frustrated.

You are a great teller of stories, please keep telling them.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Work

Bravo writer great work. i do hope to possibly read more chapters for this story. The storyline is great and nothing is rushed lil in some other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sad

It was a great story till all the homosexuality came and the son became one too

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 7 years ago
5's

I don't give 5's maybe 2 or 3 times. But your story can go so many ways, and encompass so many wonderfully naughty scenes. Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great

I would love to see it continued!

No1holywoodNo1holywoodabout 7 years ago
Good read

Please continue the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GREAT!! More please

Loved the story and your style. So many threads left to continue the.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More!

Sure would like to see these stories continue!

sc3451sc3451almost 5 years ago

Great story. I know it's been 5 years, but please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Family love?

Ok, l love the story for the most part. I don't like the lieing and secrets. Come clean about everything. It started out with mom and dad saying that they were interested in trying to add to their sex life as they started with the son. Be up front about it.

In this last episode you had dad using a dildo on mom and giving the son a handjob, but he never finished. Mom squirted, but the kid did not. And later dad's ready to go again,(l wish I had his recovery abilities) and while fucking mom has the kid eating mom and them pulls out for the son to swallow his cum, very hot, but again, the boy doesn't get to cum.

I'm looking forward to seeing dad and son in action with moms help. And especially the boy with his cousin. It's sad that the parents of both did not start all three of them at the same time. Again with the secrets.

Finally, when's the next chapter coming? It's been over five years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please!

Yes, it's been a while, but would love to read the rest, a lot more, of this story.

Hopefully negative response has not caused a loss of interest, as I don't agree with what I read in another's remarks. Look forward to seeing more in this interesting coming-of-age saga.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written.

Whats on secret drives?

BigDXBigDX5 months ago

Next please ASAP

BrittneyjessicaBrittneyjessica5 months ago

Very hott. Loved all parts of your story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES