Sex Gets Better Pt. 01

Story Info
Sex toys spice up our sex life.
1.4k words
3.84
18.6k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
advguy68
advguy68
21 Followers

My girlfriend, Claudia, and I had a pretty good life together. We had met in university, and were together for a little over a year. After finishing school, we moved to another city where I had a job, and Claudia decided to start a nursing program at the university there. So we were officially living together, and we talked like we would be together forever.

Our sex life together was pretty exciting. Claudia was a real beauty. Half Italian and half Vietnamese, she had an exotic look, a great body, with small, perky breasts and a terrific ass. There was nothing I wouldn't do to try and please her.

She was a few years younger than me, and hadn't had a lot of sex partners before we met. But she was sensual, adventuresome, and had a very healthy sex drive.

Not to say that our sex life was perfect. There were a number of issues, all revolving around me.

First, I have a problem with premature ejaculation. To put it bluntly, I come quickly. In order to overcome that problem, and make sex last long enough for Claudia to enjoy herself, I spent a lot of time on foreplay, and a lot of time eating her out. I didn't mind that at all, in fact I loved doing it, and she loved me doing it. It was very hot.

The second part of my problem was that I did not have a quick recovery time. Once I came, it would take me a long time before I could get hard and come again. For someone with insatiable appetites, like Claudia, that was a real issue.

Finally, and probably most seriously, once I came, I lost my drive. I just didn't have the urge to keep trying to satisfy her once I'd already shot my load. And no matter how kinky or wild I wanted to be, once I came, all that went out the window.

While making love, we would partake in a fair bit of dirty talk, telling each other what we wanted to do to each other, or what we wanted the other person to do to us.

One of the things I'd often tell her was how much I wished someone could be fucking her to orgasm while she was giving me head. She'd be on her knees in front of me with my cock in her mouth, and I'd say "I'd like to see some stud there with his cock in your cunt, pounding away while I cum in your mouth". It really turned her on.

One thing that she would always tell me was that she wanted me to go down on her after I came in her pussy. To clean her up, and make her cum with my tongue. Of course, in the throes of passion I would tell myself everytime that this time I was going to do it. This time I was going to lick her cum filled pussy. But then I'd cum, and lose all my drive, and the idea of doing that just seemed gross.

As Claudia's sexual appetites grew, she wanted to find ways to help me satisfy her insatiable desires, and of course I was only too willing to try. Anything to keep my Goddess happy.

One obvious thing to try was sex toys. One day she brought home a dildo, and introduced it to me excitedly after we had finished up the supper dishes. It was a little longer than my cock, at about 7", and a nice bit bigger in girth. That evening during our loving making session I lubed it up, and used it on her in a nice long session, bringing her to orgasm several times. It allowed me to tongue her clit while fucking her with the dildo, something that just drove her wild. I also tongued her ass while working the dildo into her cunt, as she was on all fours, and she writhed in pleasure. The dildo was decidedly a success.

It was such a success that the following week she brought home another one to try. This one was hollow, and had straps, so that I could insert my dick in it, and fuck her with it. It was much bigger than my own cock, at roughly 8" long, and much bigger around.

Needless to say, she loved it. As soon as I started fucking her with it she started cumming, and she was really getting into it when I came. The inside of the dildo was soft and tight on my cock, much like a flesh-light, and I couldn't hold out for long. After maybe a minute, I was done.

"What the Fuck, Leo?" she said. "I was just getting into it and you go and cum already!? Well this time you're not getting off that easy!"

She lay back on the bed and spread her legs, and pointed at her pussy. Normally I would never be able to go down on her after cumming, but at least this time her pussy wasn't filled with my cum, so I went down between her legs. I did an ok job, but lacked my usual enthusiasm, and after a few minutes she just said "forget it. It's not going to work".

We didn't talk much about that night, but the following Friday at dinner she said she had another option to try and solve our problem. I said that was great, and that I was up to try anything she suggested.

"I'm glad to hear you say that. I was worried you might not like this solution", and she led me to the bedroom where she pulled out a shopping bag, reached into it and brought out a cock cage. It was about two inches long, made of silicon rubber with a chrome ring.

"This will keep you from cumming" she said "and you'll be able to fuck me and eat me out for hours.

She had me drop my pants and she put the cage on me. I was looking down at it as she bounced it in her hand, and she giggled a little and told me that it was possible to put a padlock on it, preventing me from removing it. "That might be a kinky and fun little game to play," she said, but for now there was no lock.

That night we had a terrific fuck session. I wore the strap on and fucked her over and over again, giving her countless orgasms. I used the other dildo on her while I licked her clit and ass, and she loved every minute of it.

After a while she wanted to give me some attention, and started licking my balls while inserting a finger or two up my ass. We'd never done ass play before, but I admit I found it kind of exciting. When she saw that I was into it, she took the smaller of the dildos, put some fresh lube on it, and started rubbing it on my ass. I was on my back, and I spread my legs and lifted my knees, giving her the access she needed. She got the tip in, causing me to grimace in pain, but she took her time, working it oh so slowly into my ass, a tiny but further with every little pump. Eventually she had it about ¾'s in, and started doing longer, faster strokes. "Uh, uh, uh, uh" with every stroke I grew to like it more and more. She had me roll over onto my front, face down on the bed, with my knees under me so that my ass was in the air, and she pumped me harder and harder. I was loving the attention.

I was still wearing the strap on, and she undid the straps and took it off me. She stood up, and I stayed there in position while she put it on and adjusted the straps to fit her. She lubed up again and then got behind me, and started pumping.

The increased girth and length, as well as the force of her pumps had me in agony, but it was short lived. After a minute, I was in ecstasy, being filled by that monstrous, rubber cock, moaning in pleasure with every pump up my tight ass. We both knew that our sex lives would never be the same again.

After that night, it was rare for me to have an orgasm. I didn't even want them. Afterall, orgasms just ruined my sex drive. As long as I wore the cage, I could keep going for hours, licking Claudia's pussy, fucking her with a dildo, or getting pegged by her. We were having truly great sex together.

Little did I know, things were only going to get better.

advguy68
advguy68
21 Followers