Sex Gets Better Pt. 02

Story Info
We spice things up.
2.4k words
3.49
11.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
advguy68
advguy68
21 Followers

Claudia and I continued to settle into our new city, and our new sex routine. I continued to fall even more in love with her, and was convinced I would do whatever it took to be with her forever.

My job was ok. Nothing overly exciting, but not overly taxing either. It allowed me to pay the bills and live a comfortable life while putting Claudia through nursing school.

Claudia, meanwhile, was getting more involved in school. She had made a few friends from her program, and they, in turn, introduced her to other students from other faculties.

Remember that Claudia already had one degree, so she was about 4 years older than most of the people she met. And I was 5 years older than Claudia, so I was quite a bit older than all her new friends.

Still, she enjoyed hanging out with them during the week at school, and would occasionally go out with some of them in the evening or on the weekends.

One such weekend she convinced me to tag along with her to a party she was going to. It was at the home of friends of friends, a bunch of guys from the engineering department. Frats aren't really a thing in Canada, but this was very much that kind of party. It was held in a big house where six engineering students lived together, and it was attended by a lot of jocks, Business students, that kind of thing. Young, macho meatheads who drank too much and partied too hard, but who were, for the most part, good natured guys just looking for a good time.

There were quite a few women there too and all around the place there was dancing, and people making out. It really was a wild party.

One of the things that made it wild was the amount of recreational drugs. In addition to a limitless amount of booze, there were a lot of people on ecstasy, which of course made them a lot more friendly. Claudia normally never touched anything but wine, but on this night we both took an X pill and were having a real good time dancing, rubbing each other, getting all hot and heavy on the dance floor.

Eventually two of the guys, Darryl and Jake, danced their way over to us, and when Claudia asked me to go get us another drink, they started close-dancing with her, one of them in front, another behind her. She would turn around to switch which partner she was facing every minute or so, and there were 3 pairs of hands going all over the place, the two guys feeling her up, while she caressed them all over. They were taking turns kissing her neck, she was rubbing her crotch on their thighs, they were getting really into it.

I felt kind of left out, but hung back a little, just watching. The action was hot and heavy, no doubt, but nobody had really crossed a line.

Claudia eventually saw me with the drinks and beckoned me over. The two guys backed off just a little, still dancing close, rubbing hips, that kind of thing, but the grope session ended. They were chatting with me, asking if I was having a good time, if I needed anything, generally being very friendly, and it put me at ease.

Then, Darryl suggested we go to the hot tub. Claudia said "you guys have a hot tub? That's great!", and they started to head that way when I held her back and said maybe it wasn't such a good idea.

"Why not?" asked Jake. "What have you got against hot tubs?"

"Umm, it's just that we don't have bathing suits", and I gave Claudia a look, trying to get her to remember that I was wearing a cock cage. How embarrassing would it be for me to drop my pants in front of these younger guys with my dick locked up in a cage?

Claudia played dumb, though, saying "come on, Leo, it'll be fun. We don't need bathing suits", so off we went to find the tub.

It was a rather large tub, and there was already a crowd of guys and girls in it. They were horsing around, some of them making out, playing with the girls' tits, generally having a great time. Darryl and Jake stripped off, allowing us to see their trim, fit bodies, and very impressive cocks. Claudia stripped off as well, and the three of them climbed in.

I didn't know what to do. Here I was, 8 to 10 years older than most of the "kids" at the party, and I was the one who was hesitant to get in the tub. I figured I had no choice but to try and hurry, and hopefully get in before anyone noticed my cockcage. I kicked off my shoes, took off my shirt, sat on the edge of the tub, took off my pants and underwear and swung my legs around so I could drop right in the water. A couple of people were looking at me funny, so I figured they saw something, but no one said anything.

We relaxed in the tub for quite awhile, and the crowd started to thin out, not just in the tub, but at the party in general. For a while we were able to get passers by to hand us drinks, but eventually there were only six of us left in the tub, me, Claudia, Darryl, Jake, and two others, Rob and Maxine. Maxine was another first year nursing student, and she was very much enjoying the attention she was getting from Rob and Jake. They were obviously caressing her tits and rubbing her pussy underwater, and she appeared to be stroking them.

All of us were in the mood for more drinks, and starting a light hearted argument over who should go. The girls said they shouldn't have to, because it was something a gentleman would do. Claudia said we could draw straws, if we had any, and it was Maxine who said that we had something even better. Whoever had the shortest dick should go get the drinks!

Well, that put me on the spot. Not only did I likely have the shortest dick, but I had the only dick that was locked away in a cage! I said I didn't like that idea, but the other guys started in, saying that only someone with a tiny dick would be worried about a dick measuring contest.

Maxine then said that they should sweeten the pot. The shortest dick would go get drinks. The biggest dick would get a blow job.

Darryl was the first to sit up on the edge of the tub, and his cock took no time in coming to full mast. It was a thing of beauty, bigger than the dildo Claudia and I used at home, his balls clean shaven, just a little hair at the base of his cock.

Jake sat up next, and stroked his cock a couple of times to get it fully hard. It maybe wasn't as long as Darryl's, but was thicker, and it had a giant bulbous head.

Rob said "uh, oh, I think I'm beat", and sat up, rubbing his cock, trying to make it bigger. It was at most 6", and not overly thick. It looked rock hard, though, and he had nothing to be ashamed about.

My cock would likely have been almost as big as Rob's, but how could I prove it. With all five of them calling me to sit up, and my face red with embarrassment, I sat up on the edge of the pool allowing them all to see that my cock was locked safely away in a cage. They howled with laughter, and it was a relief to go get drinks, just so I could get out of there.

I looked around for my clothes, but they were all telling me to hurry up, to get my tiny cock out to the kitchen and make them drinks.

I figured the house would be pretty empty by now, so I just went naked out through the living room and into the kitchen. The house was far from empty, though, and there were people looking at me the whole way. I couldn't believe my shame, and tried to keep my cock covered. Once I was making the drinks, though, I couldn't cover it, nor could I on the way back, carrying the tray with two hands.

I got back to the tub just in time to catch the tail end of the argument over whose cock was the biggest. Darryls was indeed longer, but Jakes was thicker, so which one was bigger? It was decided that it was a tie, and they should both get a blow job.

Maxine slid over between Jake's legs, and Darryl was positioning himself with a leg on either side of Claudia. I passed around the drinks, wondering if Claudia was actually going to give another guy head right in front of me.

She was looking kind of embarrassed and unsure, but Maxine said "a bet's a bet" and started licking Jake's thick shaft. Claudia looked over at me, kind of shrugged, and took Darryl's enormous cock in her hands. You could see how thrilling it was for her just to hold such a beautiful tool in her hand, and she stroked it slowly while tucking her hair to one side and leaning in to take the cock in her mouth.

Darryl looked over at me and winked, before starting to moan softly, saying things like "oh yeah baby, that feels soooo good. Take my cock. Oh yeah, suck it", a constant stream of encouragement for her to suck it deeper and harder.

Claudia hardly needed encouragement though. She got really into it, and was soon gagging on the cock trying to get it down her throat.

Rob was watching this, and obviously feeling very left out. He said, "how is this fair? I've got the only cock that's not getting sucked on", which wasn't strictly true, but, as mine was locked up, I guess it didn't really count. Rob got out of the tub and came over to where I was standing, watching my beloved Claudia gagging on a young stud's cock. He started to gently but forcefully push me down to my knees. He then put one hand on top of my head, and used the other hand to wag his cock so that it hit me on the cheeks and lips, telling me to open up and take it.

Why? Why did I allow him to do it? Worse, why did I obey him, and open my mouth like he asked me? I don't know. I was so turned on watching the girls blowing those hot cocks, and I wanted in on the action. Plus, I was so used to just serving Claudia for the past few months and this seemed no different. My role had become to serve for someone else's sexual pleasure.

Rob's cock was rock hard, and just long enough that it would hit the back of my throat, cutting off the air. As he tried to jam it down my throat as deep as he could, I was amazed at what a turn on it was to have my mouth full of cock, my throat stuffed. I held on to his hips as he rocked back and forth, fucking my mouth.

Rob was the first to cum, and he came hard, letting out an animalistic groan when he pumped my mouth and throat full of cum. I did my best to swallow it all, and as his pumping slowed and then stopped, I licked about the head of his cock, cleaning off any cum that remained. Rob was embarrassed now, having gotten a blowjob from a man in front of his friends. I remained on a sexual high, though, and had no regrets. One of the benefits of wearing a cock cage and being unable to cum.

Jake was next. Maxine was working his cock good, trying to deep throat, but not having much success getting that giant mushroom head down her throat. She would stop sucking and lick his balls, tongue his ass, and then go back to his cock. When he was ready to let loose his load he pushed her head off his cock, she stuck out her tongue, and he shot his heavy load on her face and tongue, after which she used her fingers to wipe up the globs and feed herself his cum.

Claudia was working hard on Darryl's cock, taking it deep down her throat. He had stood up in the tub and was fucking her mouth and throat. Finally he said "I'm gonna cum" and filled her mouth with his jizz. She swallowed most, but while she was still sucking softly on the tip of Darryl's cock, getting the last few drops, she beckoned me over, and when I got close she turned to kiss me, her mouth still full of another man's cum. She gave me a deep, long kiss, and of course pushed much of the cum into my mouth. She turned back to suck his dick some more, going back and forth from his cock to my mouth several times before pulling away from both of us, and relaxing on the other side of the tub.

The party was almost over then. I made another couple of trips for drinks, and the others talked in the tub for awhile, but eventually Claudia and I got dressed and took a cab home. It was almost 4am by the time we crawled into bed, and I wanted nothing more than to go to sleep, but Claudia had other ideas. She straddled my face, and made me eat her out for a good 15 or 20 minutes, cuming at least 3 times. She told me how exciting it was to have such a massive cock in her hands and mouth. How, as much fun as the dildo was, there was nothing like a real cock. Finally she laid on her back, her legs spread wide, and told me to keep eating her out. She fell asleep, and still I kept licking, until I passed out with my face buried in her pussy.

I knew that our sex life was about to take another turn.

advguy68
advguy68
21 Followers