Sex God Husband Lets Me Be a Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're my little slave and I can do whatever I want with you." I hear him say right into my ear.

I get chills up my arm and let all my air out through my gasps and sighs at how good it feels to feel him fill me up deeper and deeper. My hands push back against the wall as he fucks me harder and harder towards it. He starts to get so deep in me, I wail and moan and start cumming again, my pussy spasming and clenching around his dick.

"You're such a perfect little slut." I hear him say through his teeth as he uses all his power to fuck the shit out of me.

I'm gasping and yelling out in pleasure, and I feel him pull my leash back so hard towards him, even further arching my back as he fucks me from behind.

It is literally heaven and I am cumming around him and throbbing on his dick when all of a sudden he says "On your knees."


I immediately get down on my knees in front of him where I belong.

With one hand he cups the bottom of my chin to hold my open mouth in place, with the other hand he strokes and holds his big cock right up to the opening of my lips, hovering over my tongue.

"Good little slave" he says at the exact moment I feel his hot drops of cum land directly on my tongue. It is literally heaven. He shoots more and more onto my tongue, as I relish the flavor of it. I love that he is holding me in place to receive it. My hands are free so I massage my boobs and tease my nipples while my mouth fills up with more and more and more cum. I start to slowly close my lips around the tip of his dick while in the same moment he slowlyy pushes his cock into my wet, cum-filled mouth. We are so in sync.

I feel the cum getting pushed deeper into my mouth while getting to savor his cock at the same time. I look up at him and watch him slowly start to pull out of my mouth, while I close my lips tightly around to make sure to catch every drop. While looking up into his perfect eyes, I get to savor swallowing his gift to me. I try to extend it into as many swallows as I can so that I can spend more time relishing and swallowing all his cum. It feels and tastes so perfect. The same moment when I feel the last drop slide down my throat, I think to myself:

I wanna do it all again. Now.

12