All Comments on 'Sex in a Bottle Ch. 03'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
ansdguyansdguyalmost 12 years ago
Very good...

but you really need an editor, or, at the very least, learn to us comas better. Almost every sentence is a run on sentence. It's very distracting having to reread so many sentences to be sure to understand the intended meaning. Spelling is bit of an issue too.

I'm looking foreword to the next chapters. The story line s very erotic and entertaining.

hornacekhornacekalmost 12 years ago
???

I could not follow anything in this chapter. I like chapter 1 and 2 - in those chapters I knew what was going on - guy gets a djinn, gets to fuck his mom. Then I start reading this chapter and it's all in Wonderland and these characters who I don't know who the fuck they are and it makes no sense. How is this chapter 3 when it has nothing to do with the first two chapters? Hopefully chapter 4 ignores this chapters and goes back to reality!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
If you read part two...

three directly follows. The only way to be confused is to not remember. REREAD 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't listen to them!

I have read all three, I will say I liked 1 and 2 better, BUT I thnk this one is still good.

i like how you brought Gina in to the end. You have to hurry and bring the next one out because I want to see what is going to happen.

superquad1968superquad1968almost 12 years ago
Really, people?

Do people not remember Alice in Wonderland? Picture this chapter as a REALLY SEXY version of Carroll's classic. Some erotic license was taken but I found it really, really good. One very big "thumb" (OK, maybe not that big) up...

I think this may be LostBoy's "fun" writing project and "Iron Rain" and "Evil Bitch" take a little more thought in the plot development department.

Cheers,

SQ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
KEEP GOING!!!!

I read all three chapters and thought that they were all equally amazing. I would love a chapter 4 though. Just to explain Gina and bring things back to reality. The Wonderland twist was great though. I absolutely loved it your a great writer.

Don't forget to KEEP WRITING ;D

hornacekhornacekalmost 12 years ago

Yeah anonymous, I went back and re-read chapters 1-2 again, and I still could not follow what the hell was supposed to be going on in this chapter or how it relates to the previous chapters. It went completely off the rails. Chapter 1-2 were great, this was a waste of my time.

MasterTigerMasterTigeralmost 12 years ago

Umm...didnt she meet the Red Queen already in Chapter 2? How could she have not know that was her sister then? Thats the only WTF question I have..other then that..amazing. Just like the other 2 chapters. Looking forward to all up coming chapters from one of my favorite authors on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awsome

I really enjoyed reading this, hope there are more chapters to come.

mBrowmBrowover 10 years ago
Fun story

It's been nice, but seems incomplete. More chapters, Lost Boy?

boonie696boonie696over 10 years ago
awesome story! very entertaining and well written! need more please!

This story is very good so far! Very creative and entertaining! Hope more is added to it, kinda disappointing to have it end in the middle... more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I really like this story i sure hope your going to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

great story/parody PLEASE finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please finish

The story is most enjoyable and I would very much like to see how it goes on to a very sexy end.

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 8 years ago
Finish

Would you please add more to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finish the story

Great story so far, please finish it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MORE MORE AND MORE

Don't leave us hanging here now, you difinitly need to add a damn shit load of story here, it is pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
why did you stop mid story

you have other stories with lots of chapters why not continue this one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An end too soon

Surely you could have continued. There is so much to be resolved yet. "Tis cruel to leave your audience hanging thus, so three stars only is more than just.

SupportMain420SupportMain420about 6 years ago
Loved this story sooooooo much!

Even if you don't continue this Series it was fun to read! Thank you for writing and thank you for the pleasures you give us all <3 Much love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Chapter 4???

Where is chapter 4?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

I like the story hot and different hope you can find time to continue the chapters.

Arc2456Arc2456over 3 years ago

Loved it .... It needs to be continued!!

daves_not_heredaves_not_herealmost 2 years ago

I was LMAO at some parts! Great story! 5 *'s! Please write more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would love to see more chapters in this saga

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Incomplete stories suck...

warshipbuilderwarshipbuilderabout 1 year ago

I am just like everybody else. We need more

LADYHONEY5LADYHONEY512 months ago

please do more of this story i love it so far

daves_not_heredaves_not_here5 months ago

This is unfinished! :(

This was posted on 06/30/2012. Unfortunately, I don't think we're going to get any more of this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES