All Comments on 'Sex in Front of Our Good Friend'

by aquam

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Voyeur

Cheap thrills

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lucky guy

wish my wife would do that. Icame just reading it .you should give your friend a cocksucking next time

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good story

Realistic story. Many fun things happen in hot tubs

sandymonroesandymonroeover 10 years ago

It was too short and missed the dialogs.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Thank you, SandyM

Neither SandyM nor I like a story (as much) when it is purely narrated. This one may be better than many because most of the action COULD have (and some clearly DID) transpire without any conversation! But it took, for me, a 4* contender into 3star very decisively!

3* Let your readers HEAR (some of) what's happening.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
I SECOND THAT

I agree with Sandy M. It also seems cruel to tease the poor guy like that. At least give him sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
back of Blazer

My girl friend and I an her younger friend had left a party and were driving her girl friend home. On the way I pulled into this country quarry that was very secluded. My wife and I got in the back part that had the seat out and carpet and started making out removing our clothes. Her little friend was drunk but would look back once and awhile to see what we were doing and my 8" cock being sucked. Her friend said she felt like she had too much to drink and had to throw up and got out of the Blazer. I was told to go out there also so she did not get lost. I popped out the door naked and found her little friend and she hugged me. We embraced and she felt my ass with her hands. we separated and she grabbed my cock that was pointing up my belly and squeezed it. She said she had never felt one before. I told her to go ahead and suck it like she saw my girlfriend do. She bent over and took just the head in her mouth. She was so warm in the cool night air and I reached over and pulled her loose mini skirt up and felt that she had no underwear on. By then my girlfriend had opened the door and found us and stood and watched. I stood her little friend up and removed her top and skirt. She had no bra and barely had any bumps for tits but nice little nipples. I felt she must have shaved cause she had no hair. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. My girlfriend came over and she grabbed my shaft and with her other hand found her friends wet pussy. I raised her up and as I felt my cock head in a slit I lowered her down and the head popped in a little. Allowing her little pussy to adjust I slowly allowed her little body to slowly lower to get half of my cock in her. Then we started fucking and she felt so good and tight that I felt I was right there ready to cum so I raised her up and my girlfriend grabbed my cock and sucked my cum out not wanting to get her friend pregnant. She started kissing her friend and sharing my cum which they both ate. We got back in the Blazer and I was hard so my girlfriend and I fucked. After that I gave the little girl an orgasm as I licked her. We all played around after that and I always pulled out of her before cumming until she got on the pill a few years later. Once my sister watched the three of us together but never took part.

ausrabbausrabbover 1 year ago

had similar thing haoen to me in real life except i sucked her boobs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous