Sex in Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her other hand she felt Jack's dick twitch and throb.

Jack moved closer to her, between her legs, slipped fingers under the fabric, and found her clitoris. Celene gasped with pleasure as he stroked.

She looked at him, and her mouth opened. His lips crashed on to hers, his tongue torpedoing into her mouth, as hard as his cock. Which was where her right hand stayed, delighting in its length and the oak-hardness she felt through his pants.

Jack's right hand stayed between her legs, while his left opened up the rest of her blouse, and held one of her breasts, caressing the spiky nipple.

Their mouths parted.

"Where can we go?" he said.

"Follow me," she said, pulling her blouse together. "Careful in the corridor. There's CCTV."

They walked in normal, sober fashion down the corridor, Celene showed Jack into a large storeroom, and locked the door. Stock for the shop filled shelves and clothes rails. She led him to a distant part of the stockroom, where there was stack of rugs six feet high.

"There used to be a homewares department. These are the unsold residue."

Jack climbed on to the rug heap, helped Celene up and took her in his arms. They kissed forcefully now, tongues thrusting, exploring; mouths biting, sucking. Both were panting. Their hands all over each other.

His shirt was off in seconds, then her blouse, and her skirt. Her tiny, pale blue panties had thin, cotton ties at the side.

"Keep the hold-ups on," he breathed into her ear.

"Thought you might say that," she whispered, as she undid his pants, and pushed them to the ground.

"Wow," she said. He wasn't wearing boxers, or conventional underpants, but some kind of black bedroom underpants, little bigger than a posing pouch, or jockstrap. Kinky, or a laundry problem? She didn't care. She loved it. His dick was vertical, a tent-pole in the midst of the stretchy material.

They lay down on the top rug. She freed his dick from the underpants and held its shaft, watching it throb slightly as blood pulsed through. She licked its length, then she took it in her mouth, easing her lips up and down, sucking a little, squeezing a little. She saw Jack's pelvis was moving up and down. Then he stopped moving.

"Not too much. I'm pretty turned on already."

Celene removed her mouth as Jack removed the pale blue bra and took her breasts in his mouth in turn, sucking, teasing and gently closing his teeth around her nipples. Celene squirmed with pleasure, running her hands over his back, squeezing his ass, gently squeezing his balls.

She lay back on the soft carpet and his mouth moved down her body and fastened on the side-ties of her panties. He gripped the thin fabric with his teeth and tugged. The tie didn't move: there was a knot. He moved his teeth to the middle of the panties and pulled again. Celene shifted her weight and the panties moved an inch down her thighs. Jack tugged harder and there was a ripping sound.

"Sorry," he breathed.

"Tear them. Tear them off. Quickly," she said. It was a fantasy she'd long savoured.

As Jack lay between her legs and gently tore her panties away from her body, Celene squirmed and wriggled. Her head thrashing from side to side as she lived out her little fantasy.

She gasped as Jack slid a thumb inside her, gently rotating his hand around. Then it was two fingers, thrusting deeper and working against her clit. Celine sensed the blood pumping round her body at high speed. She had never been so aroused.

"Oh, oh," she gasped, with her legs spread, as his fingers continued to arouse her still further. "Oooh, oooh."

Rich's tongue replaced his fingers. His hard, thrusting tongue felt a foot long to Celine. His lips worked with his tongue to squeeze and press, with the tiniest, gentlest hint of teeth. "Oh, oh, oh!" she sighed. Then "Oh, my God!" as there was a tighter pressure on her engorged clit from his teeth. Her fingers clawed the rug, her body trembled with ecstasy, head swung from side to side. Then a deep cry, "Aa, ah, aah!" as his tongue squirmed deeper and deeper inside her.

"I can't hold back much longer," Celine muttered.

He lay down and she straddled him.

As she rode him, his hands took her breasts, fondling and squeezing her nipples softly. Then their mouths and tongues came together again.

Up and down, up and down.

She was approaching climax. So was he.

They were both panting now.

Up and down, up and down. In time together.

"Oh, oh.." she gasped. "So good."

Up and down, up and down, more quickly now.

"Yes, yes. Ah...ah. Oh...oh. I'm on the edge..."

Up and down. Faster and faster.

"Ooh... Mmmm... Ooh."

Jack was thrusting faster and faster.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, aaaahhhhhhh!" she shrieked as she climaxed.

But he continued pumping.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh... God!" She slumped backwards on to the rugs, but Jack stayed inside her and moved on top, continuing to pump. Up and down.

"Oh... I can't... I can't..."

Up and down. He, slipped his hands under her ass, pressing them ever tighter together.

"Ah, oh, oh..." Celene's pleasure was so intense now it was almost pain.

Jack's pumping slowed. He knew he was about to come.

"No, no... Don't stop... Don't stop!" She grabbed his buttocks, trying to make him thrust faster, and force him even further inside her.

"Oh, oh..." Jack gasped as he came.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Aaaahhhhh!" Celene orgasmed for a second time.

As she lay on her back, gasping for breath, Celene noticed a security camera fixed to a wall at one end of the room. But she didn't give it a second's thought. Jack had blown her mind.

Elsewhere in the building, in a security suite, a woman called Barbra sat in front of a bank of monitors. But she was interested in only one, marked Storeroom 2. The CCTV recording had activated when Celine switched on the lights in the storeroom, and Barbra had been unable to look away from what was happening. The top of her uniform pants were undone and a hand was under her panties.

"Oh...oh...oh...oh..." Barbra gasped, as she brought herself to orgasm.

12