All Comments on 'Sex in the Sauna'

by speakingmusic

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnight6 months ago

I have a sauna in my house and my daughter and her husband use it also whenever they visit, which is frequent because they live two hours away.

My daughter was 35 when she married her spouse. He was 12 years older than her and had a 36 year old son.

So one week the son came to visit and somehow wound up fucking my daughter. My daughters husband came home unexpectantly and found them in bed fucking. He ordered his son to roll her up doggy and to keep fucking her. Then he face fucked her until he and his son filled her with cum.

He then got in his car and drove to see me. He called me when he got to the front door and I told him to come in and wait because I was in the sauna. The next thing I saw was him, naked, and coming into the sauna. He had a great erection and walked to me and said for me to suck him. Hey, I never turn down a hard cock. So we started having a great time of sucking, fucking, and cumming. As we were fucking, he told me what happened with his son and his wife. I thought it was great because he now knew how cool it was to fuck the mother and daughter, a fantasy every man has! So we called my daughter and his son, had them come, and then we spent the next two days filling every bodies fantasy. The son moved in with my daughter and her husband moved in with me. But every other weekend, the guys swap places and I get a whole new level of great sex. And we all love fucking in the sauna!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Part 2 please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous