Sex in the Sauna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop! Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop," she cried.

I pulled my face away from her cunt and up from between her thighs. Her face was bent forward, her body curled against itself, and everything was shuddering.

"Oh fuck!" she said, still not looking at me, or at anything.

"Thank you!" I replied. My face was covered in her juice. I could smell her, taste her. I wanted more, but also was willing to wait.

As her spasms subsided, she looked at me incredulously. "No, Thank you. I... that was... Holy fuck!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I certainly did."

After a few more minutes to let her calm down, I slid back to my bench. My cock was still rock hard and leaking pre-cum, enough there was a small streak down the seam of my cock.

She pressed her thighs together then slid her hands between her legs closer to her knees. She wasn't ready to touch herself again, not yet. Looking over at my cock she asked, "And what about you?"

"Oh, I've very happy. I am going to masturbate about this for months."

"That's not what I was asking. Does he want to have some fun?"

I looked down at my cock. The urge to touch him, to stroke him, was strong, but I was also lingering in the thrill of having just eaten out a beautiful woman. I wasn't sure what I wanted.

"Look, you have an amazing tongue. I haven't cum that hard in ages, but while I love being eaten out, there is nothing like a good cock to really satiate my cunt. So, if you're willing, and it looks like he is, I'd like to take this further."

"I, uh, don't have a condom on me."

"That's OK. I'm on the pill."

We sat across from each other for a moment not saying anything, not sure what to do next?

Then, as if the starter gun went off, we flew off the bench, standing in the middle of the sauna, pressing our bodies against each other. I could feel my cock pressing against her hips, her hips grinding against my groin. Our lips pressed together, tongue exploring each other's mouth. We moaned and groaned as our hands savored the sweaty skin of our partner. Again, as if choreographed, I slowly spun down to the floor, pulling her on top of me. She moved in concert keeping our bodies pressed together, and yet guiding us to a soft landing.

As I lay on to my back, she brought her knees up along my sides. After a few more grinds of her crotch, pressing her pussy lips against my cock, she raised her hips. My cock slid along her wet vaginal lips until the head was poised at her entrance. She put a hand on my chest to stabilize herself and we locked eyes. Her black eyes stared into mine. There was a hunger, a lust I hadn't seen in a long while. She wanted to fuck.

The tip of my cock felt her make tiny circles with her cunt, so small I couldn't feel her hips move, but my cock was aware of the motion. I wanted to raise my hips and impale myself, but I was also enjoying the sensation of the circles. So, I waited.

Then, slowly, she slid herself down along my shaft. I could feel her hot lips envelop me.

Once she was fully impaled, she started gyrating her hips. She smiled down at me, as her hair fell along the side of her face. I reached up and slid a hand along the side of her face and into her hair, letting my finger disappear. Her hips started to move faster. Both hands pressed against my chest, and she started to pump up and down on my cock, faster and faster. Her eyes were still locked to mine as her body took fucking to a whole new level. She was riding my cock fast and furious, each time coming down onto my hips hard, making sure the full length of my cock was inside her, but then sliding up to the top where barely the tip was still inside. The motion was done almost entirely by her hips, twerking like a pro.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she cried. "I'm going to... Oh Fuck!" Her hips started to shudder, spasm even faster than her twerking. I would swear her vagina was sucking my cock. I couldn't hold back any more. My cock started to cum.

My hips jerked forward as the first hot stream rocketed up her cunt. She cried out, "Oh holy fuck?" and collapsed onto my chest. Her body was still shuddering, gyrating on auto pilot, as my hips pulsed, climbing further and further into a blissful orgasm, each with a massive spray of cum. Immediately after each of my thrusts, she would grunt and contract, then relax in preparation for my next thrust. When I reached the last push, I could feel her vagina quivering as we both slowly came down from the precipice.

We lay there on the floor of the sauna in the heat, enjoying the sweat, savoring the orgasms. Eventually she raises her head from my shoulder. "I am going to need to take another shower, maybe soak in the jacuzzi. You had a lot of cum."

"Sorry, yeah, it's been a while for me, too."

"No apology necessary, that was incredible. I lost count of how many times I came."

I reached up to pull her hair away from her face so I could look at her. "Thank you. That was incredible."

She sat up, ground her hips into mine, as my cock slowly melted. Smiling, she said, "I had better go before someone else wants to use the sauna. It's going to smell like sex for a while. Best we leave before it's obvious who made that aroma." She stood up, her legs on either side of me.

I looked up, her vulva very happy, very puffy, and spread open, so the lips of her vagina were blossoming like a flower. My cum was just beginning to leak out. I reached up with my hands and caressed her thighs, then sat up, sliding my hands behind her and pulling her hips down toward me. My lips kissed the inside of her thighs until she was low enough to kiss her pussy. My tongue slid out from between my lips to lightly lick her vaginal lips, to taste the mixture of her juice and my cum.

She shuddered as my tongue traced the center of her flower. Her fingers dove into my hair, and she squatted slightly to give me better access. With more and more vigor, my tongue explored her cunt. My cum was streaming out forcing me to swallow again and again, but the taste was too tempting, the aroma too intoxicating. I couldn't get enough. I pushed my tongue into her vagina as my teeth gently nibbled on her clit. One hand slid down between her legs until a finger found its way to her anus. I slowly began to apply pressure on her anal opening, as my tongue ravaged her vagina. She started gyrating her hips again on autopilot.

Enjoying the act so much, I began to hum, to moan, to vocalize my pleasure even though my lips were firmly locked on to their target. As I started to moan, she did too, her body convulsing with another orgasm.

As the wave crested, her knees gave out. I fell back, her hips pressing against my shoulders. My hand slide out from between her legs, removing the pressure on her anus, but my tongue and lips were still working on her pussy. Her hips started to seizure as her fingers locked into my hair. "Ung, ung, ung," was all she could say.

Until she eventually collapsed forward, pulling her hips away from my face and over my head.

Again, we lay there for a moment catching out breath.

She eventually rolled on to her side. "What the fuck was that?"

"Like I said, I like cunnilingus."

"No shit. I've been eaten before, but that was... holy shit."

"Thanks!"

She sat up letting one leg drape over my chest, her hips right at shoulder level. I looked down at her very happy cunt and smiled. "Are you offering another round?"

With almost a look of horror, she pushed back a few inches. "No! No, way. Give a girl a moment."

Holding her hands clasped against her chest, trying to get her heart rate down, she looks over my body. It isn't in bad shape, not for my age, but it certainly isn't athletic.

With a grin, she asks, "Are you taking Viagra?"

"No, that magic is all my tongue."

"I know that, but you just came really hard."

"Yeah?"

"Your cock..." she reached down to give my plump member a light squeeze. It wasn't pointing up to the sky, but it certainly was full and plump. "...it's still hard. I thought I felt it go soft inside me."

"Oh, it did, but then you gave me the chance to eat you out again. It turns me on."

"Good to know."

"Are you suggesting another round?"

She plays with my cock a bit, squeezing it lightly, feeling how slippery it is covered in her juices. "I wish, but I'm afraid this cunt has about all it can take for a while. I haven't had sex in weeks and well, I rather abused it on your cock early, not to mention the two incredible oral sessions. It's going to need to take a break."

"Ok. Just asking."

She gives another longing look at my cock, then releases it. "No, I can't. I want to. Holy fuck, I want to, but I'm going to be sore as it is, and I have long plane trip tomorrow. I have to be able to walk through the airport."

"Where are you headed?"

"Back to Virginia. I came out here to interview for the swim coach position at the university."

"Oh, so you may be moving here?"

"I wish. I would love to see you again, but I don't think I got the job."

Talk about a mood killer. My cock deflated and talking about the interview obviously caused her to shift gear to thoughts about packing, the plane trip, and what's next on the job front.

We got up, gathered our towels, exited the sauna, and headed to our respective shower rooms. I didn't think I'd taken a very long shower, but when I came out there was no sign of her. I sat in a lounger by the pool, enjoying the midday sun for a while, but she never reappeared. Eventually, I returned to my apartment with a wonderful memory.

12