Sex in the Woods at a Campground

Story Info
On a weekend getaway, things get hot.
1.7k words
4.32
5.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last summer, me (22M) and a group of my friends went to this campground to hang out for a weekend. It was towards the end of summer so it was pretty empty, really just our group of 5 friends.

One of the girls in our group, who I'll call Taylor (22F), is one I've always had a thing for. She's blonde, super cute, and the nicest person I've ever met. Her body is also amazing. Huge tits, and an ass that would grab any guy's attention. We've fooled around a little here and there (senior year of HS and after, we were 18+ every time), but never have gone all the way.

On the second day we were swimming in the lake, and she looked so good. Perfect tan, her thick body looked so good in her bikini. I couldn't take my eyes off of her and I think she knew she was driving me crazy.

Fast forward to that night, we're hanging out in our camp area around a fire. Drinking beers, telling stories, etc etc when she comes over to me and we start talking. We've been friends since freshman year of high school and like I said, we've fooled around with each other but never actually had sex. Just oral and hand stuff.

We sit and talk for a few hours until we're the last two up, it's probably 3-4 in the morning, the fire's burned out, and we're both kinda drunk and having fun. She then brings up earlier in the lake how she noticed I couldn't keep my eyes off her. I admitted to her how good she looked and how it kinda made me horny. She also admitted she liked being checked out and was kinda putting on a show for me. She knew I was into her, and she likes being a tease.

After talking about this, I could feel my cock getting hard and was getting uncomfortable sitting there. I guessed she noticed me getting kinda quiet and maybe put two and two together or maybe she was feeling what I was (I'm still not sure honestly). She told me to grab some beers and meet her down by the lake in a few minutes. She left, went into her tent and grabbed a big blanket and some stuff you'd need to lay down in the middle of the woods.

I filled up a little cooler and walked that way. When I got down by the lake she was laying there and invited me to lay down with her, by this time my boner was gone but I knew it was coming back and I hoped it would be put to use. I laid down and she cuddled up next to me and we didn't really talk for a few minutes, but when she did I knew where she wanted this to go. She starting talking about when we messed around and how she always wanted to go further but didn't know if I wanted to or if it would be right. She didn't know if it would ruin our friendship and that she wasn't really interested in a romantic relationship. I told her I always hoped it would go there but worried the same. After this she reached up and started to kiss me, and from there it was on.

She was the best kisser I had been with. I've been with a couple girls and they were fine, but she was great. So gentle but yet kinda commanding. It was great but I was really worried because I don't think I'm a great kisser tbh. Afterwards she told me I wasn't bad though.

While we were kissing, she got on top of me and took her top off and then I got her bra off. Her tits were amazing. So big and soft. She's the definition of a PAWG. After I took my shirt off and and we just started rubbing each others bodies down. I slid my hands into her shorts and started to take those off while she kissed on my neck. It felt so fucking good.

After her shorts were off, she sat up and began taking mine off. My cock was a brick. You could see it clear as day through my briefs. She began to rub her pussy over it and fuck, I thought I was gonna explode in my pants. She went right until the point I was gonna cum and then stopped as if she knew. Fuck, she could probably tell from my facial expressions. After that, I rolled her over to her back and kissed her body from head to toe, rubbing it and appreciating her. She was amazing. Every girl has soft skin but fuck her's was on another level. It was perfect like the rest of her. Next I slid her panties off slowly, teasing by rubbing her pussy very gently through her black cotton panties.

I finally got them off and began eating her pussy. I'd done this to her before, but this time it felt different. She was wetter, she was more excited and that just got me going again. My cock had gone somewhat soft after she edged me earlier, but it wasn't anymore. After a solid 5-10 minutes of eating her tight pussy out, she said the words I had been dying to hear for years.

"I want you to fuck me." Holy shit. She more moaned this than said it. So hot.

I popped up and got my dick out. It was the hardest I've ever been. I was so excited until I realized something. I had no condom. I've fucked raw before, but I knew she was far more responsible than me so I was hesitant. I told her this, expecting this to be the end. Another opportunity with the girl I'm practically in love with gone. And then she moaned something else... "I don't care"

"Looks like I better be on time" I thought to myself.

I leaned forward with my arms holding me up as my cock rubbed on the outer edge of her pussy that was soaking wet. I was teasing myself as much as I was teasing her. I gave her a slow long kiss, she wrapped her hands around the back of my head, and she whispered "Fuck me now"

I slowly slid my dick into her as she let out a moan and dropped her head back onto the ground. I began slowly thrusting my hips towards her, enjoying every little noise and facial expression she made.

She moaned my name into my ear as I kissed her neck. It was the best moment of my life. I had never been great at sex or anything intimate, but I felt like a king at that moment.

We fucked like this for a good 10 minutes or so. I had no clue how I hadn't came yet. She was a different story. As I was kissing her, enjoying the warm and tightness of her amazing pussy, she began to moan a little louder and grabbed onto my arms. She could barley utter the words "I'm cumming" due to her voice shaking. She begged me to not stop and she didn't have to ask twice. I rose straight up, grabbed her by her sides and began fucking her harder than I've ever fucked before. Her tits were bouncing so much she had to use one hand to hold them down. The other hand was wrapped around my arm. As she got closer, we locked eyes and stared at each other. When the time came, she moaned so loud I was kinda worried someone would hear us. She gripped my arm tight, and all the sudden I felt my cock get absolutely soaked. I slowed down as she laid there, her head pushed into the ground, mid section raised in the air. She was out of breath. I pulled my cock out and began rubbing her pussy very lightly as we made eye contact again.

I stopped and gave her a kiss. She told me that was the best orgasm she's ever had as I laid down next to her. She asked me if I was done and just wanted a blowjob to finish. Absolutely not. I got back on my knees and told her to roll over. I felt like I had more, and knew she deserved another orgasm. She was too good to not.

She rolled over, got onto her knees (legs still trembling from before) and slowly backed her way to my cock. I pushed it in and she moaned again. This time there was no building to it. She had experienced what my dick could do once and wanted it right away. I could only imagine how good this nut was gonna feel, and I wanted it bad.

We went to town. She was rocking back and forth, I was pounding my cock into her as she begged for me to go harder and harder. After only 2-3 minutes of this I was on the edge. I yelled out "I'm about to cum" and she spun around and told me to stand up. I did and she wrapped both her hands around my cock and jerked it right onto her massive tits. She then sucked me until I was soft again. And after that she went down to my balls and sucked them. Absolutely the best feeling ever. Now I was out of breath.

We got dressed (panties and briefs only, if you call that dressed), laid down together on the blanket, cuddled up together, and fell asleep without even knowing it. We woke up to the sun now up, and hurried back to the campsite. Luckily no one was awake yet so we were able to slip back into her tent and cuddle again and go back to sleep. We woke up that afternoon to everyone already down at the lake. We walked down together to find them at the same spot we were at the night before.

One of the other girls in our group asked us if knew of this spot, as it was kinda hidden by the trees before it opens up into a clearing by the water. We both looked at each other and said "no", followed by Taylor giving me a wink after the girl walked away.

I then sat down and watched her strip to her bikini and get in the water, only hoping last night wouldn't be one time occasion.

Spoiler: it wasn't.