Sex Kittens Ch. 02 -- Debbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie took six weeks off for maternity leave; I endured the missed appointments, misplaced files, and general chaos while counting the days until she returned. The rest of the (all-female) staff took turns giving me blow jobs in the morning and noontime fucks; I appreciated their efforts but missed Debbie. Certainly no one else approached her lungpower, if they even screamed at all. To make things worse I couldn't get Crystal out of my head. I kept having fantasies of fucking her from behind as she tended to Debbie giving birth. I only seduced a couple of new women during this time; my heart just wasn't into it.

Debbie's return was a huge relief in every way except for my obsession with her other lover. When Debbie was sucking me off it excited me to think she would use her lips, her mouth, her hands to pleasure Crystal. When I was pounding my tool into Debbie's pussy or ass it added spice to think Crystal would later tend to those herself. At the end of the day I would feel jealous of my secretary, going home to Crystal!

After almost three months of this I decided I had to act. I arranged for Debbie to be tied up late working on a presentation that I would need in the morning; I had avoided giving her some key details to prevent her from finishing it off beforehand in her usual efficient manner. I then slipped off to Crystal and Debbie's place.

When Crystal answered the door her eyes widened; she said "Debbie's not..." and then realized that, of course, I knew Debbie wasn't there.

I pushed inside, closed the door behind me, and pulled Crystal to me for a kiss. She broke away, saying "Hunter, don't!"

I said "I want you. You want me."

"We both promised Debbie!" That told me what I wanted to know -- she didn't deny she wanted me.

"Some promises are too hard to keep, Crystal."

"For someone like you maybe, not for me!"

"I think you're lying to yourself. And I don't think Debbie is being fair to either of us."

"Just go, Hunter. Please leave. Leave me alone!"

I made no move, just staring into her lovely eyes. It took me awhile to actually understand what she had said; her voice was so musical I had trouble concentrating on the words. I sighed. I was no rapist. But I had one more arrow in my quiver: "Look at me, Crystal, and tell me you don't want any children from your own womb."

She blinked. She trembled. We were both breathing heavily. Her arms reached for me; her kiss burned with desire. I took her hands; she freed one, turned, and walked me to a guest bedroom.

Three weeks later Crystal texted me Thank you. Debbie came storming into my office within minutes. "You rat! You said you'd keep your hands off of her! You knocked her up!"

"She wanted a child of her own, Debbie."

"There are other ways of arranging that!"

"She didn't want a test tube baby, or some stranger. She wanted her child to have the same father as yours. Be fair -- you fuck me every day at work. She fucked me once."

Debbie burst into tears. I took her in my arms. "I just wanted something of my own, Hunter. I thought I had that with Crystal."

"You do, Debbie. She loves you. Don't throw that away. Take the rest of the day off. Go to her. Talk it out."

She pulled away, wiped her tears, looked at me and said "Tell me, Hunter. Don't promise me, just tell me. Can you leave her alone? Will you?"

Her calling me by my name rather than 'Boss' hit pretty hard. It was clear she was contemplating ending our association. "For you, Debbie, I believe I can. I'll try."

"OK. I'm going home now."

"To your apartment, or to the townhouse?"

"Home is where Crystal is. See you tomorrow, Boss." I was relieved. I felt sure she and Crystal could work things out.

The next day Debbie was not at work when I arrived a few minutes before eight. I got a hard knot in my gut. But promptly at eight she rushed in, said "Sorry I'm late!" and flashed a smile as big as the Milky Way at me, along with a full-carat diamond ring. "We're getting married!" I threw back my head and laughed, scooped her up, tossed her in the air, caught her and gave her a big kiss. She gave me the best blowjob ever. What a woman!

Debbie

Crystal and I were married in a simple ceremony. Her uncle walked her down the aisle; her aunt was her only attendant. Hunter walked me down; two girls from work stood up for me. No one from my family except my mom, Grace, cared to attend a lesbian wedding.

Hunter's jet flew us to Greece for a week's honeymoon; we took Daisy along since I was nursing and didn't want to be away from her anyway. We visited Athens, Corinth, and several islands. The weather and the scenery was simply gorgeous! On one of these a fiftyish American guy attached himself to us, probably turned on by the girl-girl thing. He said something about taking a baby on the honeymoon; I couldn't resist adding "We've got another on the way!"

"So how does that work? Artificial insemination?" We both burst out laughing. At the end of the week I was tempted to prolong our trip, but then again felt eager to get back to work.

When Daisy was six months old we discussed what the children should call us. I really wanted to be Mommy; we agreed Hunter should be Daddy. It seemed simplest to just let Crystal be Crystal, Daisy couldn't quite manage that and somehow Crystal wound up being 'Stillie'. She was pleased to have her own special name. When Tommy was born we decided not to treat him any different than Daisy or any of the future children I was planning to have; I was Mommy and Crystal was Stillie. Crystal officially adopted Daisy while all the other children, being born in wedlock, automatically belonged to both of us. I gave up my apartment.

Grant came along when Daisy was three and Tommy two. Daisy was a real chatterbox. I repeated some of things she said to Hunter one day (after our noontime fuck) and he got a wistful look on his face. "Boss, do you like children? You've practically devoted your life to bringing them into this world but do you actually like them?"

"Never really thought about it, WBS. Why?" (I always giggled when he called me that. WBS stood for World's Best Sexetary.) "I was just wondering if you would like to spend some time with our kids. I think you'd enjoy it and as they grow up, children do benefit from having a Daddy. Your other children almost all live in stable, loving families with a Mommy and a Daddy."

"Yes, those marriages really last. The guys are so madly in lust with their wives they don't dare mess up, and the women thrive on their devotion. So what did you have in mind?"

"How about coming over Sunday morning and we'll have a family day? Can you manage it?"

Of course, she knew my schedule better than I so I had little doubt she had already arranged things but I played along. "Oh, World's Best, do I have anything important Sunday that can't be rescheduled?"

"Why, no, Boss, I don't believe you do!" Her grin was dazzling.

"OK then, I'll be over..." Then it hit me. I was thinking about Debbie and the kids. But Crystal would be there, too.

"Hold on a minute. You want me to spend an entire day with you, the klds, and, oh, let's see, your WIFE?"

"That's right."

"Are you trying to torment me?" We had fucked not five minutes ago and here I was sporting a raging hard-on.

"No, Boss, sorry, wasn't thinking. Forget about it."

Damn. Damn. Damn. There wasn't a reason in the world I couldn't do this. For Debbie. For me. For the kids. No reason except that thing between my legs. That thing that was my pride and joy. That thing that practically defined my life. That thing that wanted to track Crystal down, throw her up against a wall, tree or lampost and fuck her into the next millennium. Could I ask her not to come? Hell, no. I wanted her to come, and cum, and cum again. Focus! Asking her not to be there would be an intrusion on her marriage. Could I behave myself? No, I would need to behave better than myself. Myself knew good and well how it wanted to behave! Sigh.

"Let's try it. If it doesn't work I'll just leave. Sunday at nine?" Debbie threw her arms around me and gave me a big kiss. I kissed her back, then fucked her in the ass. A few of her screaming orgasms helped take my mind off Crystal.

Sunday came; I showed up at 8:30. Crystal and the kids were finishing breakfast, Debbie was nursing little Grant. Crystal said "Daisy, Tommy, this is your Daddy. He's going to the park with us today."

Daisy said something; I'd gotten lost in the melody of Crystal's voice. Snapping back to the here and now, Daisy repeated "Hi, Daddy!" I scooped her up and lifted her high. "Hi, Daisy!" She had grown so much from the tiny newborn I'd held three years ago. Why had I let those years slip away? She squealed and giggled, reminding me.of her mother. Her golden curls bounced as I swung her back down. Whatever it took, I was going to make this work.

Tommy had held back, now he said "Daddy! Daddy!" and held his arms up to me. I put Daisy down and swung my oldest (acknowledged) son into the air. His hair was dark brown with just a hint of red, but his face was all Crystal.

Debbie finished nursing Grant and put him in his stroller. Crystal said "Come on kids, let's get moving!", taking charge of the stroller and ushering Daisy and Tommy out the door. She left the picnic basket and cooler for Debbie and me. I kissed Debbie, bent her over a chair for a quickie, then we grabbed the stuff and met the others outside. I was hoping that bit of relief would help get me through the rest of the day.

It was a lovely day. We strolled strolled around the park and visited the zoo. Daisy loved the pandas and Tommy spent most of the day walking like a penguin. We rode the carousel. We ate our picnic lunch. I loved being with Debbie and the kids. My dick loved being near Crystal, but wanted to be a lot closer. Damn!

As we were finishing lunch I stood up and offered Debbie my hand. "Not on family day!" she and Crystal announced in unison. Blast! Not only Crystal but also Debbie was apparently off-limits once we'd left the townhouse. No fair!

I announced "Back in a few" and left at a brisk pace. I heard Tommy ask "Where's Daddy?" and Debbie replied "He'll be back soon." It took me half an hour to locate and service a stray brunette and return to the family -- and then one glance at Crystal and my cock sprang back to attention. She glanced at my crotch, chuckled softly, looked me in the eye and kissed two of her fingers. I was once again painfully erect. She had my number and knew it!

Nevertheless I managed to get through the rest of the day, including supper, kissed the kids and Debbie goodnight and left. All in all a fine day despite my frustration. Sundays became Family Day. Seeing the kids was worth the torment of being around Crystal.

Comments appreciated. Next up: Can Hunter rescue a Kitten?

12