Cheaters

Story Info
Wife caught cheating with best friend.
2.9k words
4.15
13.1k
26
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheaters

Chapter 1

We often have friends over on Sundays for BBQ's; drinks beers, playing cards or board games.

I'm Cory, 27, a home building contractor, my wife of 5 years is Sally, currently unemployed. She was working at the local library, and up and surprisingly quit a week ago, says 'she needs something more challenging.' I suggested it's time for us to start a family, she adamantly refused.

It's a perfect Sunday, sunny, light breeze. Friends since grade school, Ed & Tess are over, we're enjoying the fine weather, casually having beers on our deck.

Ed's a big, muscular, was the high school football star. He's a hard worker, but uneducated, quit school in grade 11, when Tess got pregnant; he went to work for a farmer. Sadly, Tess lost the fetus in her first trimester, she stayed in school. I hired Ed a year ago, he quit working for me last week.

'Claiming I wasn't paying him enough for how hard he works.'

His lovely wife Tess is an accountant; they have a 17-month-old daughter Diane. Tess has Diane on her lap, Diane is making baby talk; Ed is chatting with Sally. I finish my beer, so go inside for more; returning, I pass one each to Ed & Sally, then set one down for Tess, as I sit beside her. I ask to take Diane; she passes her, I bounce her on my leg.

"Do you have the everything ready Sally? I'll start the grille."

"I have most ready, I'll get the meat for you." She heads inside. She's wearing a blue string bikini, she's always excited me, especially her round, bouncy ass. I notice Ed is ogling her also as she wiggles across the deck.

Before quitting her job, I noticed a change in her attitude, withdrawn, distant, and no interest in sex. She was always intimate, often the aggressor in our active sex life, we'd have passionate sex several times a week. This change giving me reason to suspect she's cheating. I installed hidden cameras earlier this week in several rooms and an app to view them on my phone.

I have several recordings; it's Ed, he's been spending his days at my house, fucking my wife, arriving around 10 am, leaving around 2 or 3 pm.

Sally returns, hands me a platter of burgers and wieners to BBQ. I open the grille and place the meat across the rack.

"I still need to make a salad," Sally announced as she turns.

"I'll help you, I need another beer, want one Cory?"

"No, I'm good, thanks."

I saw 3 types of salads in the fridge when I got the last beer, so, being suspicious; I turned on my phone app to view the inside cameras.

Ed has Sally against the table, kissing my wife, she lifts her top for Ed to fondle her tits.

Should I tell Tess? She deserves to know.

"Tess, look at this" I pass her my phone. her legs, spread out on the kitchen table, when Tess gives my phone back, tears trickling down her cheeks.

"I have other recordings; they've been together every day this week. I contacted my lawyer, started divorce proceedings." I reach around her shoulder giving her a supportive hug.

"I changed our bank accounts today; I am putting her out, tomorrow, I have new locks." I hug Tess tighter,

"Think about what you want to do, I'll help you and Diane" I squeeze her shoulder, kiss her forehead, I retrieve a napkin from the table and hand it to her.

"I'll drive you to the bank, remove any money you have, I'll change your locks. I'll help you. Neither of us deserve this."

"I'm expecting;" Tess looks at me tears flowing.

"I was going to announce it today, Ed doesn't know." She whimpers.

"He told me was looking for work, but he's been coming here" she exhales deeply.

"Ok, I don't want him; they can find a place together, I will text you tonight." She wipes her face, gathering herself,

"That was my thought too," kissing her cheek, wiping her eyes. She takes Diane off the deck to the grass and plays with a ball.

I check my app, Sally is writhing, grasping the sides of the kitchen table; Ed has her legs up in a V his arms around her legs, her bikini up around her neck. He's twisting her nipples, rapidly slamming into her.

"Hey, you almost done, hustle it up eh, meats almost done." I holler from just outside the back door.

They are both giggling, as they emerge, carrying 3 bowls. They return inside for more items. They sit beside each other, whispering, chuckling, during most of the meal. Tess doesn't eat, and I have nothing to say. Before anyone is finished eating.

"Ed, let's go, I feel ill,"

"Really, Cory's cooking that bad?" Ed chortles.

"No, if you had noticed;" a distinct sad tone in her voice.

"I didn't eat anything, I'm nauseous about something else" Tess sighs. She stands with Diane and gives me a forced smile.

"Thanks so much Cory, you're a dear" Tess rubs my arm and winks as she leaves. Ed doesn't speak he follows her out.

"Well, that's sad, I was looking forward to some fun games tonight." Sally picks up food leftovers, and heads inside. I carry in as many dishes as I can carry.

"Sally, I've got a serious project to prepare for tomorrow, if it's ok, I'll take a couple beer and tackle it." I pull 2 beers from the fridge and head to my office. Sally's loading the dishwasher.

"Are you working tomorrow, or will you be home?'

"With this big project to get out of the way tomorrow. I'll likely leave early."

"Will you be home for lunch?" She's leaning against the doorframe. I realize why she's inquisitive.

"Likely not till 3."

I am resting in my office chair, formulating my plan for tomorrow.

A few minutes later I receive a text from Tess: Ed says he has an appointment at 10, when are you booting Sally, and what do you suggest I do?".

Cory text to Tess: Ed's likely coming here, I'll have my locks changed and boot her at 9, I'll take her phone, so she can't contact Ed, take a pic of your locks for me. I'll pick up new ones, and be there before 10, to watch Ed leave, we'll change your locks and go to your bank.

Tess text: Ok, thanks again. See you tomorrow.

Chapter 2

I go upstairs around 11pm, Sally's in bed, either sleeping or pretending to. I return to the kitchen table and have another beer. Assured Sally isn't getting up, I change our locks, gather up all our keys, before going to bed.

I get up at 7:30, taking Sally's phone and purse downstairs to the kitchen. I remove the cash from our 'cookie jar' household fund. I put everything in my office safe.

I wake her at 8:30, asking if she wants to go out for breakfast. She wakes up and reaches for her phone. "Where's my phone?" She's frantically looking under the bed, all around. "I know it was here."

"Did you leave it downstairs?" I ask.

"No, I was texting in bed, before going to sleep."

"Do you think we were robbed? I didn't notice anything amiss downstairs."

"I think you took it." She sits upright crossing her arms.

"Well Sally, we can check." I sit beside her on the bed.

"I installed cameras throughout the house last week,"

I turn my phone, holding it in front of us so we both can see. Playing a recording of Ed humping her like a dog on our bed.

"Oh, yes we did have an intruder."

Then I show her the one yesterday on the kitchen table.

"Really Sally, while I'm BBQing, his wife is outside holding his child." That's why she was ill and wanted to leave."

I stand tossing her a plastic garbage bag.

"You're both trash. Here, put a few personal items in this 'trash bag." I am grabbing items from her drawers.

"A couple tops, a couple pants, doubt you need underwear." I throw them in the bag,

"I'm kicking you out," I toss her, her sweats.

I wait for her to put on pants and a top, I grab her arm and force her out the door.

"You can arrange to get your things when you know where you are staying."

"The locks are changed, cameras are running, don't try to get back in, I will charge you." I twist the handle to be sure it locked.

"Ed will likely be here at your regular scheduled 10 am. Enjoy" I get in my truck, stop at the hardware store, and buy Tess's locks; I drive to her house, Ed's pulling out of their driveway. I watch him turn the corner and pull in, going to the door, Tess opens it.

"Ok, get Diane ready, I'll be 5 minutes changing locks. I brought 4 battery powered video cams; I'll place in case Ed tries returning." I change the locks, Tess is ready. She climbs in my truck holding Dianne and a large diaper bag.

"Let's go to the bank first, there is over a grand in our account, Mom said she'll take Diane, until I sort out what we're doing."

Tess cleans out their bank account, as we are leaving the parking lot, Ed's truck is coming down the street. We turn the opposite way; Ed sees us and follows. I stop in front of a busy grocery store. I pass Tess my phone, and turn on record,

"Record this don't unlock the doors, let him know you're recording" I step out.

"What the fuck are you doing Cory?" Ed yells, waving his fist as he approaches.

"Calm down Ed. I have recordings of you fucking my wife, yesterday Tess found out. Rather bold, you fuck Sally with us in hearing range. Well, I'm divorcing Sally, Tess is kicking you out, I changed her locks this morning and installed cameras in her house. You 2 can find another place and fuck all you want, but you're not doing it in my house or hers. So, take my trashy, slut wife and leave."

"Anything else you have to say; will be with lawyers."

I lean against the truck box; he's screaming profanities, "Tess is recording," he gives up and gets in his truck, squealing tires as he leaves.

"Enter your email in my phone I'll forward all the vids, etc. Sally's phone has days of texts between them. Last night they were joking about having sex while were outside. Jokes over, they're not laughing now" I start driving towards Tess's moms.

"It hurts Cory, you were prepared for this, I wasn't, my insides hurt." Tess is hugging Diane.

"I know it's right, what I'm doing, but the pain is real." She is sobbing.

"I'm scared Cory, can I stay with you for a couple days until my emotions settle, or else I must stay at Mom's.

I don't want that; she'll harp on me to work it out with Ed."

"I'm ok with that, Tess, I'm really ok with it"

I drive back to Tess's on a hunch, and I was right, Ed's truck is there. I call the police; I park so Ed's blocked in. Sally is furiously honking Ed's horn; he comes running from the back of the house when a patrol car pulls up. I get out, one officer goes to Ed one comes to me. I tell our side of the story. I suggest the officer check for any broken windows in the house. Ed is warned, to stay away.

We drop Diane at grammas and Tess contacts her lawyer; then to the police station to file a restraining order.

Chapter 3

"Wow what a day, would you like a wine Tess, to relax, is that wrong during pregnancy, I don't know."

"Jeez Cory are you one of those guys scared being around a pregnant woman" she chuckles,

"I am ok with a wine, Thank-you for caring." She removes her shoes and tucks her legs under her on the sofa.

"You want pizza or Chinese, or your choice? I'm not much of a cook, and I don't want you to; you had an extremely emotional day. There is salad, left over burgers and wieners, enough for a couple days" I laugh.

"I don't have a preference; really, so you choose I don't have cravings yet." She chuckles, sipping her wine.

I order Chinese with enough variety to choose, and enough for leftovers.

"I've arranged a couple days off work, told Terry to call me, but only if needed." I sit beside her.

"Do you think Ed quit just so they could be together?"

"It certainly looks that way, he never asked for a raise, no discussion, nothing, he just quit."

"And he hasn't been interested in sex for a month, about the time I got pregnant was our last." She started crying. I hug her, I am still holding her when the food arrives. I bring the food to the coffee table, get plates and utensils, and the wine bottle. She picks at the food; I take a healthy amount and eat; first food all day.

"Would you like to soak in the tub?"

"Oh, yes that sounds wonderful."

"Ok, c'mon" I hold out my hand and help her rise, I show her the tub,

"I'll get fresh towels."

I return; she is naked leaning over the tub, adjusting the water, her pleasing round ass beckoning me.

"Oh, ooops, sorry" I turn my head holding out the towels. She stands, appearing totally comfortable with me gazing at her gorgeous, curvaceous body. Tess always attracted me, Sally was my high school sweetheart; Tess was the one I wished I was with, but she was always with Ed. She has a great figure, a voluptuous, woman's body, sexy, breasts larger than Sally's, dark areoles. A nice dark trimmed pussy. I'm a bit nervous, but she appears totally uninhibited.

I sense my arousal, a swelling in my pants. I fight the urge to push her on the floor and ravage her; completing a fantasy I've often had with her.

I am brought back to reality with her voice.

"Really Cory, don't be such an ass, I've seen how you look at me," she chuckles, she takes my head between her hands.

"See, I am a female, 2 tits, a pussy, trimmed not shaved. Maybe not as compact as Sally, but just as sexy. I think I have a decent body, a little extra here because I had a baby, I think I'm still desirable." She wiggles her belly,

"Cory, I have feelings for you, I also have fantasies; don't make this weird. We can share a bed, maybe we'll cuddle, maybe we'll fuck. Let's not rush it, let's not avoid it either, we'll just go with the flow, ok?"

She turns and settles into the tub.

"Yes Tess, I have had fantasies about you since grade 8 or 9. You were Ed's girl. I suppressed those sex fantasies, I was married, you were married. Damn, I really feel awkward right now."

"Cory, neither of us are married now; we're friends, so relax, I want to be here with you. I also had lewd thoughts about us, and kept them to myself, I respect you. Please share your bed with me tonight." She peers directly into my eyes.

"Let's be completely honest; no secrets."

"I think we just did, Tess."

"Please wash my back, then leave, let me relax, if I happen to fall asleep in here, wake me in an hour."

I wash her back resisting the temptation to continue to her front. I leave the door open and clean up the living room and kitchen, I have another wine. I pour the last of the wine and take it to the bedside. I peek in the tub, she is asleep. I kiss her forehead.

"Mmmm, that's nice" she sits up,

"Damn I'm cold" I hold a huge towel; she steps out as I wrap her.

I rub her with the towel, vigorously, to both dry her and warm her.

"You did this for Sally also, didn't you?" She smiled.

"I did" I nodded.

"Stupid bitch, had such a good man and fucked it up with a loser." She says,

"Ok I'm dry, I'll warm up better in bed. Let's go." We go to the bedroom.

"Ed's a fool too, leaving his job, cheating on you."

"Cory, I thought about it, let's just cuddle tonight, hold me close, warm me, help me feel safe. I would appreciate, even adore sex, but I think we should wait."

"Do you have a preference of sides?" she asks,

"It's your bed, I'll adapt." She drops the towel and slides under the covers.

"I am used to this side." I undress.

"Cool, I'm used to this side." she tosses the covers back for me. I wrap my arms around and spoon her.

She wiggles her butt against me, "Careful pretty one, I'm loaded back here, and I haven't had any for a while." I chuckle. I nuzzle the nape of her neck and nibble her ear.

"Damn, don't make it so tough, a loooong time since someone did that, I am not used to foreplay." She wiggled her bum against me.

"That little nibble got me wet." She moves my hand to a hard nipple.

"See how you've excited me."

"Ditto," I put her hand to my cock,

"Sexy lady, see how much you entice me, now either reconsider, or lay still, and remove your hand." She pretends to snore; we both laugh.

"Good night lovely lady" I squeeze her a little tighter, she moans.

"Nighters, my friend" her hands cover mine.