Sex Kittens Ch. 03 -- Dora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me a kiss when I walked in; no Where were you? or You could've at least called. I assumed she suspected I was having an affair, yet she still kissed me, called me 'dear' and rarely turned me down for sex.

I headed straight for the mini-bar. She came up behind me, circled her arms around my waist, laid her head against my back and said in a low voice, "Maybe I can make you feel better than the booze, dear."

My cock responded, but I remembered I'd been horny when I went over to Marjorie's. "I don't know if you can." I held the bottle of gin but didn't pour.

"May I at least try?" She sounded concerned rather than nagging.

"If you insist." I put the bottle back in the cabinet.

She said "Go to the bedroom while I take a few minutes with the children." I walked down the hall while she talked to the kids. She joined me a short while later.

Closing the door behind her, she helped me out of my jacket, removed my tie and unbuttoned my shirt. She ran her hands across my chest hairs and scattered kisses on my lips, face and chest. She then had me sit on the edge of the bed and removed my socks, shoes and slacks.

Now she did a slow tease, unbuttoning her blouse, jiggling her jugs, turning her rear toward me, wiggling her butt and slipping out of her pants. She turned to face me again wearing only bra and panties, then unhooked her bra and shook her shoulders. My cock was straining against my briefs; she pushed me down and pulled them off, letting my cock stand straight up.

Finally, she pulled off her panties. She didn't shave but I was mesmerized by her dark, hairy snatch. She motioned me to scoot back on the bed, then climbed on top and impaled her hot, wet pussy on my stiff, aching rod. Oh god, that felt good -- and my erection seemed to be holding!

I reached up to play with her lovely tits while she plunged up and down on my tool. She began to tremble, moan and move up and down faster. She clasped a hand over her mouth to stifle a scream while a massive tremor ripped through her.

I flipped her over and fucked her like a madman while she continued her convulsion. When I unloaded it was stronger than I could remember and I kept pumping cum for spurt after spurt into her vagina.

I lay on top of her, my pulse racing, my breath heavy and ragged. She caressed my face and back. I rolled off and cuddled her. "Thank you, Honey, that was much better than booze!" She smiled.

The next day at work Marjorie and I barely spoke beyond work-related necessities. She gave me a questioning look at the end of the day; I shook her off and headed for my car. A ping alerted me to the arrival of a text message. Checking my phone, there was a message Doing Dora! with a hyperlink. I stared at it for some time, my stomach tied in knots.

I took a deep breath and clicked the link. It was unbelievable: a video of my wife fucking one man after another. I felt sick, angry, jealous; but stronger than all of these, I felt incredibly turned on. My sweet, loving wife, the woman who put up with all I'd put her through, who last night had given me the best fuck of my life, was a super sex babe who obviously could have her choice of lovers.

Could have? Had had! Yet she clearly loved me. I'm sure she wanted to preserve the marriage for the kid's sake, but last night proved it went much deeper than that. However, the video put me on notice she wouldn't put up with ill treatment forever. I needed to clean up my act if I wanted to keep her!

Dora

That night with John was simply wonderful. I wouldn't need any Handsome Stranger if my husband could lay off the booze and be satisfied with me, only me. That was, perhaps, as unlikely a fantasy as any. But I wanted to try. I dug out the two cards HS had given me and made appointments with both the marriage counselor and, several weeks later, the divorce lawyer. I would have to steel myself to give John an ultimatum.

While my thoughts were thus engaged, I suddenly felt a burning sensation deep inside, perhaps at my cervix. When it persisted for more than an hour I called my gynecologist; he was able to see me and recommended removing my IUD. He said the burning should abate within 24 hours, otherwise call him back.

I hadn't tolerated any version of the pill when I was younger; now, without an IUD, I'd have to be careful. I picked up condoms and vaginal spermicide inserts at the pharmacy.

John came home on time for dinner, sober and and affectionate; I hated to spoil his fun but explained about the burning. I gave him a blow job, then let him finish with a boob fuck and spraying me with cum. We hadn't done anything like that in years and giggled like teenagers. I put off confronting him about our marriage until I could fully satisfy him sexually.

John

My wife seemed sexier, more adventurous. I was sure it had to do with the fuckfest. I watched the video several times each day. Damn she was hot! And when she explained about her woman's problem, burning or such, she didn't leave me hot and bothered, she treated me to a great blowjob/boobfuck combination.

Still, I was horny for pussy. If she could cheat so could I! The next night I decided to try again with someone else. I watched the video one more time to get good and hard, then rang Lydia's doorbell, pushed my way in when she answered and gave her a hot, steamy kiss. We moved to the couch, stripped our clothes off, and -- nothing! My cock went flaccid.

"That again! See a doctor, get a prescription or something already!" Scorn accompanied her every syllable.

I got dressed again and left. I didn't want to head home with my tail between my legs. I headed for a bar.

Dora

The burning faded away by mid-afternoon; I was looking forward to the evening. But John didn't come home. I waited up until almost midnight before climbing in bed, alone with my tears. He crawled in bed stinking drunk around two o'clock.

I woke up Saturday morning; John was still dead to the world. I put on a robe and fixed breakfast for the girls. The older rushed off to a friend's house while the younger planted herself in front of the TV for cartoons.

John woke up around 9, hungry; I fed him scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. When he finished I told him we needed to talk and stepped out on the back porch. I was angry and scared but one of my lovers came into my head and assured me You can do this!

"John, I love you, I've been trying everything I can think of to make this marriage work, but I've had enough. I've got an appointment with a marriage counselor Thursday afternoon. Will you go with me?"

"We don't need some nosy shrink mucking around with our private affairs! No, I won't go, and I don't want you going either!"

I took a deep breath; another lover spoke to me: Courage! This has to be done! "I also have an appointment with a divorce attorney in three weeks. You may pack up and move out today, right this minute! Maybe you can stay with Marjorie or Lydia." I had never before explicitly named the women he was cheating with or indicated I knew about them.

He drew a breathe in sharply; "Fine! Just fucking wonderful! Why should I stay with a bitch like you anyway!" He went back in the house; I stayed outside, his words lashing me again and again, my eyes blurred with tears.

Yet another of the six came to me: There, there, it will be alright. You're stronger than you think. He's angry now, he needs time. Stay the course. I remained outside until I heard his car leave the garage.

Saturday and Sunday were two of the longest, most miserable days of my life. The girls asked "Where's Daddy? When's he coming home?" I told them he would be away for a while. Whenever I was ready to break down, call John's cell phone and beg him to come back, one of the six would appear in my thoughts and comfort me again. I would close my eyes and it almost felt real.

Monday morning, after the girls left for school, I collapsed into a stuffed chair and cried. My phone pinged; a text message: hey kitten, wanna get together? meet me at --, 9:30.

My heart took flight, my tears vanished, I quickly responded yes!, dressed, fixed my makeup and practically ran to the rendezvous point. There he was by his car, smiling his wonderful smile. I climbed inside and was soon kissing him eagerly while his car drove us who knows where.

I was aware of the car pulling into a parking structure and stopping; HS carried me to an elevator marked Private and into a luxurious condo. We undressed and soon I was sprawled on a huge bed with HS's cock plunging in and out of me. I came fast and hard. He moved my legs up over his broad shoulders and drove me to a second climax before erupting inside of me.

When he finished spurting, he pulled out, cradled me against his chest, and asked "How've you been, kitten?"

"Miserable. I made appointments with the marriage counselor and the lawyer; my husband refused to see the counselor so I told him to move out and I haven't seen him since Friday." I broke into sobs.

"I'm so sorry for you, kitten. When is the counseling appointment?"

"Thursday afternoon."

"Maybe he'll change his mind by then. I imagine he isn't used to your standing up to him?"

"No. I can't believe I actually told him to leave. I've been fighting myself not to call and beg him to come home."

"What have your lovers told you?"

I smiled. He'd told me they would help. "They tell me to have courage, to stay the course. I'm trying. I'm so afraid of losing him, but I can't keep living the way things have been."

"No, I don't believe you can or should. You were miserable when I met you. I think you are doing the right thing, but it's so easy to think we know best for someone else. You are the one who actually has to live with your choices, and his."

He kissed me, then took my mind off my troubles, entering me again from the side while his hands caressed me all over. I lost track of time; it was a glorious interlude.

Returning me to my neighborhood, he asked "Busy tomorrow? Same time?"

"Oh, yes, that would be lovely!" We kissed and parted. I returned to my house feeling wonderful. That evening I was disappointed not to hear from John but at least I had another tryst with HS to look forward to.

It occurred to me that HS hadn't used any protection; I could soon be pregnant! Somehow, that didn't bother me. I'd deal with it.

Tuesday and Wednesday were much the same, wonderful times with HS and no word from John. The hardest part was when the girls kept asking "Where's Daddy?"

Early Thursday morning, before my alarm went off, I had an erotic dream. Someone was fondling my tits, reaching into my panties, stroking my sex. I woke up to find John next to me. He pulled on my panties; I lifted my hips and he pulled them off. Next he pulled up on my gown, then removed my bra, all the time kissing, caressing and fondling me. I was on fire when he entered me and had an orgasm almost immediately.

When he finished, he rolled off me. "I'm sorry I've been such a jerk. I don't want to lose you. I'll go with you today to see the counselor."

"You'd better, or I'm changing the damn locks!" I smiled, kissed him and snuggled into his arms.

After he left for work and I got the girls off to school, I met HS once again. We made love but then I told him John had come back and agreed to try counseling. "I hate to say this, but I need to end our affair. This has to be the last time."

"Of course, kitten. I'm glad for you and hope things work out."

"Thank you so much. I don't think I could've survived this week on my own."

"Oh, you'd've managed. I just took shameful advantage of a damsel in distress. I'm not exactly a knight in shining armor!"

"You'll do!" I kissed him one last time.

John

Dora and I met the counselor that afternoon. He asked what problems we each saw in the marriage, and began reading from a list. Dora answered "Yes" to lack of consideration, verbal abuse, alcohol over-indulgence and infidelity.

"You're just saying everything's my fault! That's not fair -- I'm not the only one who's cheated!"

I was taken aback when Dora calmly replied, "No one said you were. When's the last time you cheated, John? Or tried to anyway?"

"I'm not answering that! When's the last time you cheated, Dora?"

"This morning. From about 9:30 to 11:00."

I was stunned! She'd let me make love to her that morning and then trotted off to meet a lover, and now shamelessly threw it in my face. This wasn't the meek, scared, self-effacing woman I'd dominated all these years! My cock hardened and strained against my pants.

Still, I was angry and jealous. I sneered "Just one lover?"

"Yes, that's all I've needed. This week anyway."

The counselor and I looked at each other in shock.

She wasn't finished. "Every morning this week. But I told him today would be the last if you made a serious effort to save our marriage. I'd prefer having only you, John. But I expect you to have only me, and to treat me with love and respect."

"After what you just admitted?!"

"Have I treated you badly, John? Yet you've been screwing your secretary for more than four years and Lydia for a year and a half. What did I do to deserve that? Why should I put up with it?"

I couldn't find anything to say. My cock, trapped pointing down, was trying desperately to point out and up. I didn't realize she'd known all along about Marjorie and Lydia. This calm, confident, sexy woman simply wasn't going to be my doormat any more. I liked her this way!

The counselor spoke up: "I'd say Dora has laid her cards on the table, John. Perhaps you need some time to think about what you want from this marriage. I suggest we adjourn for the day. Same time next week, if you wish to continue."

Dora thanked him and rose to leave; I watched her walk away, my mind still reeling. The counselor asked, "Is there anything I can do for you, John?"

"Kick me in the head for a goddamned fool!" I sprang up and ran after her, catching her before she boarded the subway. "May I accompany you home, Honey?"

"Am I your one and only, John? If so, you are welcome in my house and my bed anytime. Our house. Our bed. And I will be faithful and true."

I kissed her hard; we held hands all the way home. The girls were ecstatic to see me. Later that evening I made love to my wife for the second time that day; I realized it was round three for her. But her eagerness and passion left me no doubt I was the one she wanted.

We met the counselor twice more, then scheduled a six-month follow-up. Dora insisted I give Marjorie a month's severance pay; Dora filled in for a couple of weeks before hiring a replacement. I was surprised at her rather cute choice until the girl mentioned her female partner.

As for Lydia, I assured Dora I wasn't likely to hear from her again. "That's fine, John, but if she does contact you or you happen to run into her or anything I expect you to let me know immediately."

"Yes, dear!"

Dora

John really seemed committed to making our marriage work. I was thrilled every time he hugged, kissed or made love to me; I never had the feeling there was anyone else. He limited himself to two drinks a day (with a few exceptions, such as New Year's Eve.) To prove he could 'take it or leave it' he abstained completely one weekend each month.

A few weeks after my last tryst with HS I picked up a home pregnancy test; I wasn't surprised when it came up positive. In the bedroom that evening I broke the news: "John, I'm going to have a baby. It probably isn't yours." I held my breath, mentally shielding myself against an explosion. I could, perhaps, have omitted that last part, but I wasn't going to have such secrets in our marriage. If this was a dealbreaker I wanted to know now.

John looked at me silently for two or three agonizing minutes, then said "I'd like another baby in the house. Maybe we'll have a boy."

My heart melted -- he'd said we! I collapsed into his arms laughing and shedding tears of joy. I was finally convinced we were going to make our marriage work.

Epilogue: In fact, they did have a boy, followed by another girl. John and the two older girls spoiled the baby, while John delighted in finding father-son things to do with his pride and joy.

Author's note: Comments appreciated, but don't bother with saying how doomed this marriage is. This isn't realism, it's Hunter's fantasy, and Hunter always wins!

12