Sex Kittens Ch. 05 -- Rhonda 01

Story Info
Carmen meets another Kitten.
9k words
4.75
2.1k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 02/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen (see Chapter 01) meets some neighbors.

Carmen

When our fourth child turned two we moved into a spacious, four-bedroom townhome in Lenox Hill. Our neighbors on one side were Rhonda and Charlie, a striking inter-racial couple with three children aged 3, 6 and 8. Rhonda was 5'11' with medium chocolate skin and super model looks. Charlie was a mountain of a man, a former NFL defensive end who made All-Pro twice before a knee injury ended his career at age 28. He stood 6'5", weighed about 280 and had dark, wavy hair, blue eyes and a deep farmer's tan.

Rhonda and I became friends quickly, visiting each other along with our toddlers. Charlie was a salesman at a Cadillac dealership. One afternoon we had just settled the two youngsters down for a nap when Charlie came home. He greeted us with "Hi Honey-Pot, Hi Carmen", kissed his wife, then stepped back and said "Damn! Aren't you a pair of fine looking foxes!" My mouth went dry and my pulse quickened.

Rhonda said "Charlie! Don't..." but she was too late. He crushed me to him for a kiss, grabbed me under the ass with his massive hands, lifted me like I weighed nothing and ground my cunt against the massive hard-on bulging from his trousers. An electric shock leaped from my pussy to my whole body, my nipples and clit became painfully erect, my vagina throbbed and my skin was on fire. A voice in my head screamed No! No! Stop! but my lips eagerly returned his kiss and I mashed my tits into his huge chest. My body desperately wanted this man to fuck me.

Charlie broke our kiss, turned partway toward the door, dropped me to the floor and said "Wazzup boys!" as three men entered the room. "Pick your bitch boys, black or white!" My head noted the insulting term as well as the unmistakeable implication that these men were here to fuck Rhonda and me; my body was all in. Two of the men were black, one white; they all looked to be muscular and athletic. I guessed these were some of Charlie's football buddies.

Two of the guys headed for Rhonda; she made no movement or protest. The shorter black guy, only an inch or so taller than me, apparently preferred the white bitch. He was of slender build, light brown skin, short, curly black hair and dark brown eyes, with a winning smile which he flashed before pulling me away from Charlie for a hungry kiss. I didn't care who had me at this point, I just wanted a cock stroking in and out of my pussy. My arms circled Shorty as I returned his kiss, while Charlie removed my shoes and pulled my skirt and panties down and off. Shorty broke off to unbutton his pants; I unbuttoned his shirt while Charlie reached around to grind me against him again, unbutton my blouse, squeeze my tits and remove my bra. At this point Shorty and I were both naked; Charlie scooped me up, carried me to the master bedroom and flung me to the middle of their California King-sized bed. On the way I caught a glimpse of the other two guys and Rhonda likewise getting naked.

Charlie stared at me, saying "Just beautiful" as he kicked off his shoes and removed his shirt to reveal his broad, hairy chest. Meanwhile Shorty followed us in, climbed on top of me and began massaging and sucking on my tits. I moaned, clutched at him, and moved my legs and hips trying to get his dick inside me. After working over both tits he plunged into me and began a rapid fuck. I came in just a couple of minutes and he shot his load several minutes later.

Shorty lay over me for a while, pulled out, gave my nipples each a quick lick, offered me his dick to lick clean, kissed me and said "Oh, that was so good!" before leaving the bedroom.

That was good, but I didn't feel satisfied. Charlie had removed his pants by this time and crawled in next to me, wearing only his briefs which tented out at least six inches. His hands roamed all over while he kissed me, massaged and sucked on my tits and fingered my pussy and clit. I was getting desperate for him to fuck me.

Instead, the white guy who had gone with Rhonda came in, naked. He was built much like Charlie on a smaller scale, about six foot even and 240 pounds. He had blonde hair and amber eyes. Charlie moved to one side of the bed while Big Mike pulled me toward the other, then pushed his cock at my lips and said "Get me hard, woman!" I took him in my mouth to lick and suck. It grew quickly, too large for me to swallow it all; aroused his cock was much thicker than Shorty's.

Big Mike pulled his cock out of my mouth, placed some pillows in the middle of the bed and positioned me over them, face-down with my ass sticking out. He stuck his thumb into my pussy, then replaced it with his big cock to do me doggie-style. He said "Here it comes, Sexy!", grabbed my hips and thrust back and forth to drive it in. It was a tight fit but after several thrusts he got all the way in, stretching my vagina. Oh, that felt good! He reached under me to cradle my tits and started a slow fuck. This seemed to stimulate my clit and every sensitive spot in my vagina; I began building toward another orgasm. I moaned and he started chanting stuff like "Oh, this feels good, is it good for you Sexy? Good and tight the way I like it!"

Mike increased his pace. I begged him "Faster! Faster!" until I came again; he speeded up, my orgasm just kept going until finally he erupted, filling me with his cum. He kept spurting over and over until my vagina milked him dry.

He lay on me for a minute, squeezed my tits hard, kissed my shoulder, said "Thanks, Sexy, that was terrific!", slapped me on the butt and then left.

I rolled over on my back and realized I was alone in the bedroom -- where had Charlie gone? Didn't he want me? Big Mike's fuck was great, I imagined I could still feel his thick cock pounding in and out of my pussy, but Charlie was the one who'd lit my fire and he hadn't taken me yet. I started to get up, should I look for him?

Then the fourth man came in. He was about 6'1", slender, coal-black skin, black eyes. His head was shaved bald. He gave me a big, wide grin and his dick rose to half-mast. He climbed over me and rubbed his cock several times over each of my nipples, then put it between my tits and squeezed them tight. He began stroking himself between my tits while his thumbs rubbed my nipples. Once again I craved a cock in my vagina. Instead, however, he suddenly shifted it to my mouth just before he began spurting. I swallowed what I could bet a lot spilled onto my face and neck. He licked me clean, said "Thanks, Sugar" and left.

Charlie returned a short time later. He paused at the end of the bed to look at me, He was now naked, his cock hanging down. In this state it was maybe four inches long but just as thick as my husband Phillip's was fully aroused. He said "Think you're ready for me, Foxy?" I spread my legs wider and fingered my cunt lips. His cock became semi-erect and doubled in thickness. He climbed on top of me and pushed his tool into me. Oh, that felt nice! But it swelled inside me, stretching me as much as Big MIke's. He started fucking fairly rapidly; his tool kept growing! I moaned and had an orgasm.

Now Charlie fucked me even faster and I had orgasm after orgasm. Finally he began spurting. The first filled my vagina to overflowing; he pulled out and spewed rope after rope of jism onto my belly, tits, and neck, stroking himself to get every last drop. Then he gave me his fingers to lick clean followed by his cock. That done he left the bedroom.

I was not alone, however. Rhonda was perched at the foot of the bed. When Charlie got up she crawled next to me and began wiping Charlie's cum off my skin with a washcloth. That done she kissed my cheek and pulled me against her for a cuddle. "Well, girlfriend, did you enjoy that?"

I was floating in space but managed a dreamy "Yes, very much so."

"I'm glad. Charlie's never done such a thing before; he shouldn't have just assumed you were willing. And I doubt you cared much for that 'pick your bitch' line!" We both laughed.

"So did Charlie make you as well?"

"Yes, while Big Mike and Snake were with you Charlie was humping me."

"But before that they fucked you, right? You didn't seem shocked or anything."

"No, that's something Charlie likes to do now and then -- bring over some of his buddies to share me. He says it's super sexy." She paused. "However, this makes the only time I'm aware of since we started dating that Charlie fucked someone besides me. Don't know what got into him."

"Well, men seem drawn to me like moths to a flame. I just thought I was safe with you here. Much as I enjoyed this little romp, I don't want any repeat performances. Do you think you can get Charlie to agree to that?"

"I'm not sure. He can be pretty stubborn, like a child at times. He doesn't mean to have everything his own way, he can be so considerate and generous, but when it comes to sex, he thinks if something is enjoyable, there's no reason not to do it! But I'll threaten him: if he lays another hand on you I won't let his buddies fuck me!" We dissolve into giggles at the absurdity of such a threat.

At this point we heard "Mommy? Where are you?" Fortunately Rhonda had brought our clothes to the bedroom so we dressed quickly and saw to our toddlers.

It was a few days before Rhonda and I managed to chat again. She was curious about whether guys had always flocked around me or did things change at some point? I felt a tingle at her question -- had she met Trip or someone like him? Turned out she had; she called him Sky for being tall and blue-eyed. She chuckled when I explained where I got 'Trip.' She told me her story...

Rhonda

I met Charlie through a mutual friend. We hit it off immediately. He took me out on a date: dinner, dancing, conversation, we had a wonderful time! Back at my apartment I wasn't ready to call it a night; I asked if he'd like to come in for a cup of coffee. No sooner did we step inside than he grabbed me, slammed me against a wall, kissed me fiercely, pushed up my dress and pulled down my panties, pushed his thumb into my pussy, dropped his trousers and briefs and shoved his monster tool into me. I wasn't at all ready for it and it hurt going in and as he fucked me. When he finished and pulled out I burst into tears. He took me gently in his arms, caressed me, kissed my tears and asked "What's wrong, darling?"

"You raped me! You hurt me! You're a beast!"

He let me go, dropped to his knees, gently took my hand and moaned "I'm so sorry! Sweetheart, Angel, I thought I was doing what you wanted, being around you drives me crazy, can you ever forgive me?"

"I, I don't know. I think you should leave."

"Whatever you wish, Angel. I'm so sorry."

He promptly left. I was bewildered; he seemed so sweet, considerate, and genuinely sorry, but I couldn't forget his brutal behavior. He bombarded me with flowers, chocolates, and messages apologizing and begging for forgiveness. I kept thinking about the rape, and underneath it all I had to admit I had wanted him. If my pussy had been ready, would I have enjoyed it? Just thinking about it seemed to provide the answer: my pussy became warm and wet. Could I risk giving him another chance?

I nerved myself to reply call me to one of his text messages. I had ignored his calls and deleted his voice mails, but I didn't block his number and read all his texts.

"Rhonda?"

"Charlie. Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes, Sweetheart. Anything."

"Why did you act like that?"

"I don't know. I broke up with my last girlfriend several months ago and hadn't been with anyone since. Our date went so well, but when you invited me in I lost my head. I can't believe how I behaved. I can't believe you would ever forgive me but I keep hoping you'll give me another chance."

"Let's try Saturday night, then. At the end, I may or may not allow you a goodnight kiss -- at the street, not at my door! Deal?"

"Oh! Darling! Yes, yes, anything you say!"

Our second date was as wonderful as the first. We seemed to go together like maple syrup on pancakes. At the end, as he kissed me, it took all my willpower to break off, walk to my door, wave goodbye and end the date. I closed the door behind me, collapsed on the floor and bit a knuckle. The doorbell rang. I leapt up, opened the door and there he stood! I tried to open the storm door but he was leaning against it.

"Sweetheart, may I see you Tuesday night?"

"Yes!"

"Goodnight, then." He walked away! But I was floating on air -- all my doubts had fled. Only, how on earth was I going to make it until Tuesday?

Somehow I did, barely sleeping, eating, or aware of what was going on around me. I had a photo shoot for a magazine cover Tuesday; the photographer said I was positively glowing! Charlie picked me up at eight; I can't remember a thing we did, only gazing into his face. When we reached my apartment and he started to kiss me at the street, I kissed him back and then dragged him to my door. When we entered he pulled me gently to him for another kiss; I returned it voraciously.

After a long time, Charlie picked me up and carried me to the living room couch. He spread a blanket over it, which we sat on while we kissed and began undressing each other. When he freed my tits he pulled back from our kiss, took a tit in each of his huge hands and massaged them while rubbing the nipples with his thumbs. The nipples got rock-hard and he began sucking on them. My pussy was hot, wet and throbbing. He reached down to my cunt, spread the outer lips and pushed some fingers into my vagina. I wriggled, squirmed and pushed back against his fingers, craving more to fill my love canal.

Charlie abruptly broke off and left me on the couch while he went to the kitchen, hunting around in the refrigerator. I was speechless -- what the hell was he doing? He came back with a zucchini and a bottle of olive oil. Sitting down next to me again, he poured some oil into his hand, then rubbed it on one end of the zucchini. And then he stuck it into my vagina!

Now he resumed massaging and sucking on a tit while pushing the zucchini in and out of my pussy. I was getting veggie-fucked! He kept pushing it deeper until more than half its length was inside me, perhaps four or five inches. Then he took my ass in one large hand while the other picked up the pace, slamming the vegetable into me. An orgasm convulsed me.

Charlie pulled the vegetable out and replaced it with his massive tool. He pushed it all the way in and just left it there, letting me get used to the feel of it. I loved how it filled me up! He pushed his hips and my ass towards each other while his cock stretched my vagina. He returned his hands to my tits and began fucking me slowly, then faster as his tool slid more easily in and out. I pushed madly with my hips until I had the strongest orgasm of my life. A short while later he erupted, flooding me with his cum. Oh fucking gawdalmighty WOW!

We spent the night cuddled together. Charlie got up early to get back to his place before heading to work.

The next day I took some things to the dry cleaners. After giving the little Vietnamese proprietor my things and taking the receipt, I turned to leave just as a tall, well-dressed man stepped in, temporarily blocking my way. He was as tall as Charlie, more slender but strikingly handsome. He gave me a dazzling smile as he said "Pardon me" and stepped out of my way. As I stepped through the door he said "Oh, did you drop something?" I turned to look as he picked up a receipt from the floor. "Is this yours?"

"No, mine is, wait, oh! Yes that must be mine."

He flashed me another smile, handed me the receipt and said "Glad I caught you before you got away!"

My pulse raced and my mouth went dry. I felt befuddled and light-headed. I managed "Yes, thanks" and stood there staring at his blue eyes before finally breaking away. He held the door for me and followed me out; I was keenly aware of how close he was.

Hunter

Heavens! I recognized the dark-skinned beauty from local magazine covers; in person, she was even more spectacular! I followed her into the cleaners, managed to filch her receipt and return it to her, then followed her out the door. She started to turn up the street but my driver was holding a door open.

"May I offer you a ride?" I gently pushed on her shoulder to turn her back toward the Lexus. She climbed in with me right behind. I covered her lips with a torrid kiss and soon had her top pushed up, her shorts pulled down and my rod pounding her pussy. She climaxed quickly; I uncovered her lips to hear her moan and scream as I erupted inside her.

I kissed and caressed her while applying the usual treatments to her vulva, then asked where we could drop her off. I gave her one more good, long kiss before letting her go.

Rhonda

As I walked home I was lecturing to myself: You're crazy about Charlie, you don't need any tall, handsome, strangers! But oh my that had felt good! Despite having incredible orgasms last night with Charlie and today with the stranger, I felt horny as hell. Charlie had said he'd come over later and that couldn't happen soon enough for me!

When he did arrive he gave me a good kiss and asked "What shall we do about supper?"

I couldn't think of anything to say. He kissed me again, harder, then scooped me up and carried me to the bedroom. We quickly undressed each other; his huge hands massaged and squeezed my tits. He suddenly stopped and said "Forgot the zucchini!"

I clutched him and said "Don't go. Try it without the veggie." He smiled broadly and moved a hand to my cunt, He spread my outer lips and ran a finger down and back up my crack. I shuddered at his touch. He pushed two fingers into me while his thumb rubbed my clit. Then he fucked me with his thumb. I wriggled and bucked. I wanted more, much more inside me. He crossed two fingers over his middle one and fucked me with those.

"More! More!" I moaned. He pulled his fingers out and put his cock at my pussy crack. "Give it to me Charlie! Fuck me!" He began pushing; he got an inch or so into me. My pussy stretched to the limit but I craved the whole enchilada. "More Charlie! Give it to me!" He rocked his hips back and forth, moving his cock only slightly in and out; I pushed my hips as hard as I could to drive him deeper into my vagina. A fraction of an inch at a time, he penetrated me deeper and deeper. Finally he had it all the way in, his balls shoved against my ass.

I felt so full; his cock seemed to touch every sensitive spot in my vagina. I squirmed my bottom and squeezed my legs together to increase the stimulation. Charlie started stroking in and out, just an inch or two at first, then longer. I moaned as an orgasm ripped through me. Now Charlie began fucking me rapidly. Every few strokes produced another orgasm; I screamed in ecstasy. I wanted this man to keep fucking me forever. Now Charlie pushed my legs up to get deeper into me, and increased his pace. Another powerful orgasm ripped me to shreds, then Charlie unloaded, filling me with his hot cum. I blacked out.

I came to with Charlie holding me to him, front to front; his cock, having shrunk, was no longer in me. I felt cum leaking from my pussy, which felt stretched and sore. I was floating somewhere in the cosmos, far away from Earth.

Charlie asked "How do you feel?"

"Wonderful. Simply wonderful." I smiled at him and he kissed me.

We eventually got around to ordering supper delivered, but the spicy Middle Eastern food didn't appeal to me when it arrived. I fixed myself a tuna sandwich. Charlie spent the night; it felt good to nestle into his massive chest with his strong arms around me. Around 5 am I woke up sick; Charlie asked if I was alright.

"Must've been something I ate."

"You didn't eat much!"

"I guess I was feeling queazy. Maybe a virus. Hope you don't get it."