Sex Kittens Ch. 05 -- Rhonda 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept fucking me through my climax but soon after pulled out. I turned my head backward to see him squeeze a tube of K-Y jelly onto his cock, rub it with his hands, squeeze some more on his hands, rub them together and then apply the warmed gel to my bunghole. I barely had time to think Oh no! before he jammed his cock into my ass. I gasped but he grabbed my hips, pushed hard and drove it all the way in. This was only the second time I'd had anal sex and there was a fair amount of pain. Now he resumed fucking slowly.

"Oh that feels so good and tight, Beautiful, I could fuck you forever this way." I felt surges of pleasure sweep from my ass as he stroked. "I'm going to go faster now, it feels so good, what do you want me to do, Beautiful?"

"Fuck me, Mike! Fuck my ass!"

"You got it, Beautiful, here it comes!" I climaxed just before he filled my ass with cum.

He climbed off of me and we cuddled for a while, then he said "I'd better get going, Beautiful." He got his clothes back on, kissed me and left. I lay there enjoying the afterglow. His visit answered a couple of questions: my pussy was able to open up to someone besides Sky, and I was able to enjoy sex with someone besides Sky. So why did I have a problem with letting Charlie in?

Charlie texted me he was worn out and wouldn't be coming over. I was disappointed but I could understand his wanting to avoid more frustration.

Thursday morning at eight Sky texted busy? meet me at nine? will send car. I texted back yes!, took a quick shower, grabbed some coffee and a cinnamon bun, dressed in heels, pantyhose and a dress with a fair amount of cleavage, put on makeup, earrings, a gold bracelet and a string of pearls, brushed my hair vigorously and walked quickly to where he instructed.

I realized Sky would soon be removing everything I wore but I wanted him to know I cared how I appeared to him. The car pulled up and he opened the passenger door; I didn't wait for him to get out but simply jumped in, closed the door behind me and climbed into his lap to kiss and make out. Perhaps I shouldn't have acted so eager but I was sure he knew he had me dancing on a string anyway.

At his place he had me undress him first; I ran my fingers through his head and chest hairs, covered him with kisses, stroked, licked and sucked his magnificent erection. Meanwhile he unzipped my dress and unhooked my bra. Breaking off, he removed my clothing but left the jewelry on. He put his hands on my shoulders, gazed at me for at least a minute, then said "So lovely. What shall I do with you, kitten?"

"Make love to me, you big stud!"

"In what manner, kitten?"

I turned away, grabbed a pillow for my head, and got on my hands and knees with my ass facing him. "Also lovely!" I wiggled my ass impatiently. He climbed over me, positioned his cock at my slit, shoved in and began a rapid fuck. I moaned and came almost immediately. He increased his pace, I came again and yet again. His cock began gushing; my pussy clamped down and milked it. He spurted five or six times. As soon as he finished he pulled out, reached into my pussy for lubrication, rubbed my bunghole and shoved his once again fully hard cock in the back door. I gasped but the pain was less than the previous two times. He fucked me to an orgasm then spurted several times deep in my ass. It all felt wonderful.

I collapsed on the bed and he lay on top of me, his hands moving under me to clutch my tits. After awhile he got up and I heard water running in the bathroom. He came back, turned me over, scooted his groin up to my face and gave me his cock to suck hard again. While I was doing that he played with my tits, rubbed and squeezed my nipples and stroked my clit. He quickly got me excited, then scooted back, lifted his legs over my shoulders and began fucking me again. I had an orgasm that went on and on; finally he shot another huge load into me, pulled out and cradled me back to front against him. I was in some magical place, far, far away.

I left his place in time to run home, clean up and call for a ride to an afternoon photo shoot. Before we reached my destination the driver pulled into an alley, locked the doors, unbuckled his seat belt and grabbed me for a hungry kiss. I gave him a quick blow job and made it to work on time. I might have to remember to allow extra time for detours!

That night Charlie played with my tits, clit and pussy and fingered me to a climax, then got himself off with a boob-fuck, not even attempting to penetrate me. I again slept well but worried the next day about what else we could try. I reluctantly made an appointment with a shrink, since the problem appeared to be with me now, but it was weeks away.

Friday afternoon Charlie texted ok to bring friend? will bring chinese. I replied fine. He and Snake showed up at seven. The food was good; I wondered what they had planned afterwards. We moved to the living room; I started to say Make yourselves comfortable when Snake grabbed my face and gave me a deep kiss. Charlie came up behind me, reached his hands under my blouse, covered my tits and pulled me back against him. I could feel Charlie's erection behind me.and Snake's in front. I caught fire and my pussy creamed. They quickly removed my clothing and then their own, all the while kissing, fondling and sucking me to a fever pitch. Then Snake broke off, Charlie carried me to the bedroom and dropped me on the bed, backed away and Snake plunged into my hot, wet vagina. He fucked me fast and hard and emptied his load just as I had an orgasm.

Snake lay on me for just a few seconds, pulled out and left the bed. Charlie quickly took his place and positioned his huge cock at my slit. A short push and he was in! I felt stretched, of course, but having him in me for the first time in weeks triggered another orgasm. He pulled out slightly and pushed back in, perhaps two inches. Repeating, he finally had his huge tool buried in me to the hilt. Nothing could match the feeling of how completely he filled me! Then he began fucking me, slow and then faster, and I had orgasm after orgasm. After a glorious eternity he filled me with cum.

He rolled off; we turned to gaze at each other. He had a smile that reached 'from sea to shining sea' and my happiness knew no bounds. Finally I turned away and melted back against his chest. He softly said "I hope you don't mind about Snake. I thought maybe he could loosen you up."

"Looks like it worked. Glad you thought of it!"

Our love life fell into an unusual pattern. Every other night or so, Charlie would bring one of his buddies over. We'd eat, watch some TV or a movie, then the friend would fuck me and leave. Charlie and I would spend the rest of the night making love, cuddling and sleeping together. We never discussed trying to eliminate the 'warm up' fuck. We weren't using any birth control; he and his buddies apparently found the game of pick-a-daddy exciting. I thought it likely Sky had them all beat.

Charlie took me shopping for an engagement ring; I talked him down from a gaudy 3-carat diamond to a carat-and-a-half I thought more stylish. It seemed odd to be planning 'forever' with one man while getting screwed by a parade of others, but we were both deliriously happy. I cut out drinking in expectation of getting pregnant.

Charlie convinced his boss to contract with my agency for some commercials; I had no acting experience but with good coaching and direction the ads were a big hit. Now it seemed my face was everywhere in the metropolitan area: magazines, billboards, tv, plus my voice on radio. I was at the peak of my career, but what I really longed for was starting a family with Charlie.

Rhonda's story continues in Ch. 06. Comments welcome.