Sex Kittens Ch. 05 -- Rhonda 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about me, I never get sick." I crawled back in bed and we cuddled until Charlie had to leave to go home and get ready for work.

All that day I noticed my nipples were irritated and tender; Charlie had rubbed them during our lovemaking but it didn't seem like he had been especially rough. I had a hard time finding anything comfortable to wear over them, finally giving up and just going topless with no bra. Charlie ought to like that! I placed a t-shirt near the door so I could cover up if anyone came by, though I wasn't expecting anyone. I didn't eat much, still feeling queasy most of the day; around four pm I felt better and started anticipating Charlie coming over. My pussy, though sore, was eager for more action.

Around six Charlie called: "Angel, I'm really feeling beat. Maybe I caught your bug after all. I'm gonna crash; see you tomorrow night?"

"Oh, Charlie dear, I'll miss you."

"Miss you too. Consider yourself hugged and kissed. G'Night."

I panicked for a moment -- was Charlie tired of me already? No, no, he just wasn't feeling well. No cause for alarm. But now I was horny and lonely. I tried reading, watching TV; nothing interested me. I tried masturbating but couldn't get into it. The only thing I wanted was a great, big, mountain of a man fucking the hell out of me. Oh did I have it bad.

I smiled -- I'd rather be horny and lonely than not have the next time to look forward to. The tall, handsome man came to mind; my pulse quickened and I creamed my undies. Whoa! Get thee behind me, Satan! I've already got a dream man. I don't need, oh hell, I don't even know his name, let's see tall, blue-eyed, call him Sky, what am I doing giving him a name? I don't need Sky, I've got Charlie!

I slept poorly, thoughts and images of Charlie and Sky tormenting me. I could smell Charlie's manly scent; I grabbed the pillow he had slept on and inhaled deeply. That smelled wonderful but if anything increased my horniness. Around 5 am I got sick again. Hold on! I was on the pill, this couldn't be morning sickness, could it?

At daybreak I got dressed. My nipples hated being confined to a bra. I practically sprinted to and from the local pharmacy. The pregnancy test was negative. I felt relieved -- or did I? I actually felt disappointed as well. Better find out what Charlie thinks about children!

Somehow I made it through the day. When Charlie arrived I was wearing nothing but a light robe, open at the top. He lost no time carrying me to the bedroom. He laughed when he saw the zucchini and oil I had placed on the nightstand. We had another glorious fuck.

Afterwards, I told him about being sick again, and the pregnancy test. I wondered what could be wrong if I wan't pregnant.

"Could it be the pill? One of my sisters can't use the pill because it makes her sick, just like being pregnant."

I hadn't thought of that. "I'll make an appointment with my gynecologist to ask about that. But it's weird, I've been taking the same formulation for over two years now." Then I took a deep breath and nerved myself for what I said next: "Charlie, when the test came back negative, I couldn't decide if I was more relieved or disappointed."

Charlie gave me a huge smile, then a deep, passionate kiss, breaking off to say "Dearest, if you want to make babies together, I'm all in!"

I laughed and wept tears of joy. Suddenly I felt hungry, which made me laugh again. "I'm starved. Let's go grab something to eat. Maybe I've just been stressed out."

I had a chicken sandwich and a milkshake; Charlie had several burgers and two large orders of fires. Back at my place we watched Key Largo with Bogey and Bacall, then cuddled together for a good night's sleep. Until I woke up again sick. Damn!

I was able to get in to see my doc the next day. She confirmed I was not pregnant and the pill could be the problem. She recommended I go off it immediately, then we could try another formulation after at least six weeks. She cautioned that if I wanted to avoid pregnancy I'd better use more than one method, such as condoms plus spermicide. Privately I thought that was probably wise, except I wasn't sure I wanted to avoid pregnancy!

I stopped by the pharmacy on my way home to pick up condoms and vaginal spermicidal inserts. When Charlie arrived I explained (after a lot of kissing!) what the doctor had told me, and ended with "So I got the condoms and stuff..." expecting him to carry me to the bedroom.

Charlie, however, asked "Darling, how's your pussy today?"

"Eager for action!"

He smiled but persisted, "Any soreness?"

"Well, yes, but nothing I can't handle."

"I hate to say this but it's probably best not to put my monster into you more often than every other day, until you get used to it."

He hugged me; I buried my face in his chest, hiding my disappointment. I hated to think about it but I guessed he, or rather the women he'd dated, had had some bad experiences. "OK. We can wait until tomorrow."

"Well, we can give each other some satisfaction..." He carried me to the bedroom and got me off using the zucchini. Then he had me lick and suck on his cock before squeezing my tits together and fucking them, shooting gobs of goo on my face, neck and chest.

I joked "Girls always like fine jewelry!" as I scooped up some of the 'pearl necklace' to swallow myself and to feed to him. It was nowhere near as wonderful as a fuck, but I appreciated his concern and looked forward to the next evening. At least I slept well with my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

I did not wake up sick that morning and my nipples felt more comfortable, but mid-morning I suffered horrible cramps and began bleeding. My periods had always been rough. I texted Charlie that he was welcome to come over, in fact I'd like him to, but I was in no condition for sex of any kind. By the fourth day I felt up to letting him use my boobs again. On the sixth day the bleeding and cramps subsided and I found myself hornier than I could ever remember being in my life. I needed to get laid, pronto! I texted Charlie can u get off for lunch and i do mean get off!

Charlie arrived half an hour later and we flew into each other's arms. After crushing my lips, my chest and my groin into his he carried me to the bedroom and we quickly stripped each other. He oiled up the zucchini and got me off quickly. Then he placed his cock next to my pussy. But it wasn't hard. I reached down to play with it. No reaction. I scooted around and took it in my mouth, licking and sucking. Nada. Charlie and I looked at each other in bewilderment, both saying "What's wrong?" at the same time.

I hated to ask but did eventually: "Has this ever happened before?"

"Never!"

"Well, let's don't worry about it, this sort of thing does happen to men sometimes, let's watch a movie." Despite the zucchini fuck I was so horny I couldn't stand it -- I wanted to scream at him to get that thing inside of me now! but knew enough to bite my tongue and not make a bad situation worse. Whatever the problem was his self-confidence had to be fragile and any complaint from me could do real damage.

I had a photo shoot the next day. The photographer said something that I took the wrong way and I ripped into him full force. He put his camera down, said "Honey, take a deep breath, calm down, remember you're a professional, put whatever's eating you aside and let me know when you're ready to get back to work."

I burst into tears. He walked off, came back with a glass of cold water. I gulped it down and said "Sorry about that."

"Girlfriend, we've worked together for more than two years and that's the first cross word I've ever heard you utter. I assume it's a relationship thing and I can't help much with boy-girl stuff. But do you think you can hold it together to get this shoot done?"

I gave a weak laugh. "Sir, yes sir!" I did get through it and as usual he and the makeup crew made me look spectacular. I just wish I felt a tiny fraction as good as I looked in those photos!

Unfortunately whatever was wrong with Charlie didn't go away. After three nights of failure he made an appointment with a urologist -- but it was months in the future. Charlie tried to keep me satisfied with zucchini, his fingers, a vibrator; nothing helped and I finally asked him not to bother. I was in a constant state of frustration.

During the second week of his problem he told me it was time for the monthly poker party at his place so he wouldn't be over on Friday. I threw a bitch-fit, hung up on him, got a grip on myself, called back to apologize and told him to enjoy the night with his friends.

Thursday when he came over, however, he said "Looks like I've got to cancel the game anyway, my bathroom plumbing is fucked up and they can't get to it until Saturday."

"So will one of the other guys host?"

"No dice, their wives and girlfriends won't allow it." Made me wonder whether us wives and girlfriends ought to put up with it at all!

I thought about what Charlie was going through, though. I really wanted to be supportive. "Why not have it here? I've got plenty of room. How many guys are we talking?"

"Seven or eight, usually. That's kind of you to offer but darling, poker night can get pretty crude!"

I laughed. "I'm a big girl, and I know how guys like to behave. I'll be all right."

"Umm, did I mention they like to watch porn?"

"I assumed as much. It'll be fine."

Charlie gave me a big kiss and texted all the guys about the change of venue. I was nervous but determined to let the guys have their fun. I trusted Charlie wouldn't have agreed to hold it at my place if the party included strippers, hookers or illegal drugs.

Friday we had the fridge stocked with beer, a mini-bar with whiskey, rum, vodka, tequila and mixers, pizza, chips, pretzels and other snacks. I wore flats, shorts that reached mid-thigh, a modest top and the tightest bra I had, minimizing my profile. I also wore very little makeup. I wasn't out to wow Charlie's friends. The guys started arriving just before seven pm; by eight we had six guests, all former football teammates of Charlie's. There was Shorty who'd played safety; Snake, cornerback; Big Mike, middle linebacker; Drew, outside linebacker; Rusty, a short, compact running back; and Ted, a tall, heavy-set tight end. Big Mike and Ted were white; Shorty, Snake, Drew and Rusty, black.

I stood at the bar, handing out beers or mixing drink requests while Charlie brought up a porn flick on the living room TV. When the guys all got their drinks I joined them there, heading over to the couch where Charlie's sat.

The male lead was pulling out his impressive tool but one of the guys said "Aww, he ain't got nothin' on Charlie." The guys murmured agreement.

Just as I reached Charlie he pulled me to him with one hand, whacked my bottom with the other and said "And she ain't got nothin' on Rhonda!"

They all raised their glasses with cries of "Hear! Hear!" I felt a bit embarrassed but laughed and settled into Charlie's lap.

After awhile Snake said "Hey, Sugar, grab me another beer?"

I said "Sure, anyone else?" Drew, Mike, Rusty, Ted and Charlie answered yes so I got off Charlie's lap and headed to the kitchen. Ted whacked me on the way out, then flat out grabbed my ass when I returned with a six-pack. I glared at him before handing him his beer, then made the rounds to the others.

Snake said "Thanks, Sugar!" and kissed my cheek when I handed him his beer; Drew and Rusty did the same, while Mike kissed me hard on the lips! Charlie laughed and gave me a big hug and a long kiss when I returned to him. I made several more trips with more whacks, grabs and kisses as the night went on. I had a few beers myself and between that and the attention the guys were paying me I found myself quite aroused.

After another porn flick they set up a poker game; I retreated to the bedroom to read. I was too turned on to concentrate, however, so I tried fingering myself but couldn't achieve any satisfaction that way. I needed a cock! I closed my eyes and dreamed of Charlie and Sky.

Waking up after a few hours, I drifted into the kitchen to make some coffee. Big Mike was getting a beer out of the fridge. I opened a cabinet and reached up to get coffee filters. Big Mike came up behind me, cupped my tits in his big hands and pulled me against him, nuzzling my neck and ear. I was somewhat beyond rational thought; I sank back against his strong male body with a sigh. He held me for a spell, then broke off and slapped me on the bottom, rather hard. I turned and gave him a don't be naughty look; he winked and went back to the living room.

I suppose if Mike had wanted to, he could've fucked me right there in the kitchen. Maybe we wouldn't even have gotten caught. But what I really wanted, of course, was Charlie. I gave up on the coffee, went back to Charlie, curled up in his lap and closed my eyes. Charlie carried me to bed around 3 am after the last guys left.

We spent the rest of the weekend together without trying for sex; I was feeling horny and desperate. Charlie finally went home Sunday evening; I tried to get myself off with no success.

Monday night Charlie came over and announced "I've got a surprise!"

"Oh, what's that?"

He was holding up a pill bottle. "Viagra! A friend of a friend loaned me a few."

"Is it safe? Should you wait to talk to the doctor?"

"Honey, do you want to wait that long?"

"No way! Let's try it!"

He took a pill, found a small cucumber in the fridge, grabbed the bottle of olive oil and joined me in the bedroom. I already had my clothes off and he quickly removed his. He fucked me with the veggie; I didn't cum but was completely turned on. His cock started swelling and soon stood fully erect. He put aside the cuke and put his dick up against my pussy. I was so excited I couldn't stand it. He pushed. It didn't go in. My pussy was too tight! He tried again and again. It hurt, but no progress. He tried opening me with his fingers. He tried the cuke again; it went in, but we tried everything we could think of and could not get his cock even a little way into my pussy. Then we tried to get him off: licking, sucking, boob-fucking. Nothing worked. He was hard as a rock but couldn't get off! After at least two hours we gave up, completely frustrated.

"Darling, I'm so sorry!"

"Well, at least we know you are physically capable of getting an erection. But it wasn't just you -- my damn pussy wouldn't let you in! I've been craving your cock for weeks and then when you got a hard-on, I shut you out!" I burst into tears. Charlie held me tight. I felt warm and safe in his arms, but my sexual frustration was off the charts.

The next day I stopped by the cleaners to pick up some clothes I'd left a couple of days earlier. When I entered the shop I saw Sky at the counter; the owner handed him his receipt and he turned to face me. "Well, hello there! Let me step aside here. Don't want you forgetting anything!" he teased, flashing a brilliant smile.

My heart was racing, my pussy creamed, and I could barely think straight. I managed to hand the man my ticket and he brought out my clothes.

"Here, I'll get that!" Sky said, taking my cleaning and pushing me out the door. His hand on my back gave me an electric shock. "Can I give you a ride? Here's my car now." He opened the door to a black Lexus, his hand pushing me toward it; I got in, completely beyond rational thought. He got in after me, closed the door and covered my lips with his for a scorching kiss. I was completely on fire and utterly at his mercy.

He pulled my top loose from my skirt, put his hands under it to fondle my tits, then around to the back to unhook my bra. He then returned to feeling me up, squeezing my tits and playing with my nipples. I was dimly aware when the car pulled into a garage and parked. The driver opened the door and Sky picked me up while I clung to and kissed him. Sky carried me to an elevator that took us straight to his penthouse. He carried me into a bedroom, He parked me on the edge of the bed while he removed my clothing; then he moved me to the center where I lay on my back. Now he began removing his own clothes; my excitement kept building as I enjoyed the show. When at least he removed his briefs his cock stood out fully erect. It was perhaps a couple of inches longer than Charlie's but nowhere near as thick, though well above average in that respect.

As soon as his briefs were off he climbed on top of me and plunged in with his cock. I was completely wet and he shoved it all the way in a single thrust. Then he fucked me at a rapid pace. I screamed and climaxed almost immediately, oh how wonderful it felt! But he didn't stop or slow down and I climaxed twice more before he erupted, flooding my vagina with cum. He lay on top of me for a long while before rolling off, his cock pulling out of me. We cradled like spoons, my back to his chest. His hands gently caressed my entire body. I was floating somewhere in space.

Over the next two hours Sky had me give him a blow job; I couldn't swallow it all so he pulled out and sprayed cum over my face, neck, and chest. He rubbed the goo into my skin, especially my tits. Next he fucked me doggie style, again pulling out and coating my back, ass and thighs. He repeated the procedure of rubbing it in. Then he had me lick him hard again, and put me on top to ride him cowgirl style. As soon as he finished spurting into me that way, he put me back on my back, legs up on his shoulders; he stuck his fingers into my pussy to grab some goo, rubbed it on my bunghole and shoved his way into my ass. That hurt quite a bit but also triggered pleasurable sensations from a whole new area.

After filling my ass with cum we cuddled a while, then he kissed me and said, "Well kitten, I'd better return you to your life. Here's your phone -- unlock it please. There's the bathroom, you'd better clean yourself up." I did as he said. When I finished in the bathroom he handed me my clothes as I put them back on; then he led me to the elevator. At the car he said "My driver will take you wherever you like." He kissed me once more, opened and closed the door for me and blew a kiss as the car pulled away.

I gave the driver my address. On the way there my phone buzzed for a text message; I looked and it was from 'AAA FUCK': Till next time, kitten. xxoo. I quickly checked my address book and sure enough, the first entry was for AAA FUCK. I changed the name to Sky, for 'tall with blue eyes.' Next time? So he wasn't done with me! That made me smile. I was totally in love with Charlie and hoped we could solve our sex problems soon, but Sky demonstrated I was perfectly capable of having multiple orgasms with the right partner. I might have to let him use me again. It occurred to me Sky did not use any birth control; he might already have knocked me up. Somehow that didn't bother me a bit.

That evening Charlie and I got naked and he had no trouble getting hard. But my pussy remained stubbornly closed to him. He was able to get some relief from a boob-fuck. I, at least, slept soundly atop his huge chest.

Wednesday I had a manicure, did some shopping and bought groceries; I had no particular plans for the afternoon. Around two the doorbell chimed; peeking through the spyhole I saw it was Big Mike. I opened the door and he stepped in; I closed it behind me and leaned back. Mike came to me and we fell into a torrid kiss and a passionate embrace. After a time he carried me into the bedroom, parked me on the edge of the bed, and stripped himself naked.

His impressive cock, similar in length and girth to Sky's, stood at full attention. He moved it up to my mouth while pushing my head toward it; I took maybe half of it in and began licking and sucking. Meanwhile he removed my top and bra, pulled his cock out, removed my remaining clothes and positioned me on my hands and knees in the center of the bed. He then plunged into me from behind. My pussy was eager and well-lubricated and he quickly had his tool buried to the hilt. He began fucking me rapidly. Oh god it felt good! After perhaps ten minutes I had an orgasm.