All Comments on 'Sex Lab Surprise Pt. 04'

by movieye

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
HOW ABOUT THIS.^*!^*!^!

STOP LEADING US ON WITH ALL THESE SHORT CLIPS AND GET TO IT. ....THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Length!

I really like this series but your chapter lengths are getting shorter! Why?

Rapier875Rapier875over 4 years ago
Why do you not finish what you start ?

This seems to be going the same way as your story 'My job as a model patient'.

In that you start, draw the reader into the story, than abandon it and start another one.

Why do you do it ? It just so infuriating. It's not exactly the best way to keep your readers happy either !

So please, finish off both of these stories !

Rapier

centauri4centauri4about 4 years ago
Gee, a story WITH a plot!

I think your story has many nice elements and is much more than a 'Wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am' work of fiction! If you write what turns YOU on, it will excite others as well! Forget the critics.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
please continue

we understand that life happens. when you can get back to it please finish the stories.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 1 year ago

Nice story, quite confusing early on with Dr. Turner no longer being a female fucking the subject in her van, till 2 stories later it turns into another male Dr. Turner. Then the story stops entirely. Not nice to terminate before ejaculation!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermovieye@movieye
Originally from Texas, I like to write about the sexual adventures of Central Texas (Austin, San Antonio and the surrounds).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES