Sex Life Turned Upside Down

Story Info
Wife's wild adventures after 16 years of marriage.
8.1k words
3.33
32.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story was written for open-minded people who get a kick out of erotic fantasies. If you're not one of them, either leave or don't complain.

CHAPTER ONE -- TO GET REVENGE MY WIFE TURNS SLUTTY

Kathy, my wife of 16 years, was acting a little unusual. Normally she's on the meek side, but tonight she seemed to be standing a little taller and carrying herself with greater confidence. It was almost as though she had a secret she wasn't telling me about.

I didn't think much of it at the time.

We were at the sophisticated bar of a high-end hotel in Honolulu playing a sexy little game we'd started playing a few years before. In order to get each other a little jealous to get in the mood for hotter than normal sex, we'd ask each other if we saw anyone 'interesting' in the bar. Interesting meaning that if we didn't have a spouse, we'd want to fuck them.

A male, as usual I found several women to be sexually attractive. My wife had me point them out. Then in conspiratorial good-humor she'd grill me about what I found most appealing about them.

Even though there were some good-looking men in the bar, it was difficult to get Kathy to say she was interested in any of them. Like most women she was much more picky than males. A weak 'maybe' was as much as she would commit to, and only with one guy.

After I ordered another round of drinks, Kathy made me tell her more about the women in the bar I found attractive. Was it their faces? Their tits? Their legs and ass? She always asked with a smile, making sure I knew we were playing the game together.

"See the one with the red hair and long legs," Kathy continued, "how would you like to undress her?"

"Come on," I said, "you know how I feel about red heads. And then I'd like to get my face between those long legs of her and... "

"And what, Kevin, eat her out?"

"For at least an hour!"

We both laughed.

"I can tell that you're not lying, you naughty boy," she said, slipping her hand under the table to feel my now hard cock.

"Maybe you'd like to be there when I went down on her," I said.

Kathy and I had enjoyed several threesomes during our years together, a couple of them initiated by her. But they were complicated. While she was turned on watching her tall and strong husband playing with another woman, and would even help me stuff my cock into the woman's eager pussy, it also made her jealous.

Things were more complicated by the fact that my sex drive was much stronger than hers, and that over the years she caught me cheating on her with a couple of women. This also brought up conflicted feelings in Kathy. She was proud that other women found me so attractive, and sometimes when she was about to orgasm she'd make me tell her all the details about my fucking them. But any other time my cheating was a source of great fury.

"So forget the redhead and the women here, love, aren't you attracted to any of the males?" I asked hopefully. "Can't you fantasize about stripping for one of them or they making you give them a blowjob?"

"You know me, Kevin," she smiled while squeezing my dick again. "I'd much rather be made to give a man a blow job than strip for him. I'm too shy to strip. Besides, I like take-charge men, like you. Although you didn't have to take charge with that bridesmaid bitch Jennifer, did you, and fuck her when I was sleeping in the next room."

Bursts of jealous anger were not uncommon with Kathy, but usually they passed pretty quickly.

"The problem with all the men here tonight are that they are suits," Kathy said. "They may be good-looking and successful, but if I'm going to go outside our relationship, I'm going to go for a guy who is different. Yeah, if I was going to cheat, I'd cheat with a bad boy," she said with surprisingly conviction.

As if on cue, a rakish young guy wearing a black leather jacket over a black t-shirt walked into the bar and took a stool not far from us. He had long hair, dark eyes, a strong jaw, and needed a shave. Although he was clearly under-dressed for the bar, he exuded a 'don't give a damn attitude' and acted as though he owned the place. I pegged him for being a professional athlete or musician.

"A bad boy like him," Kathy said nodding her head in his direction. "If I'm going to fuck another guy, it would be with a guy just like him."

That was the first time she'd ever said anything like that. I was stunned.

"That guy!?" I said. "Jesus, Kathy, he hasn't shaved in a couple of days and he's got a stupid tattoo on the side of his neck."

"Yeah, that guy with the two-day growth and the tattoo on the side of his neck," she said emphatically. "He's hot. Does my finding him sexy threaten you?"

"No!" I answered a little too quickly.

All this was a first, as in all our years of play cheating together Kathy had never expressed such a strong interest in another individual. And in such raw terms.

After ordering a cocktail, Mr. Leather Jacket stood up from his stool for the express purpose of getting a better look at my wife. What an audacious prick.

Their eyes met for a few seconds. He smiled at her. She looked away. Then she looked back at him. He was still smiling at her, but now like a wolf. As far as they were concerned, I wasn't even there!

"What the hell is with you tonight," I whispered angrily at Kathy.

Kathy turned back to look at Mr. Leather Jacket, then me. "Isn't this fun?" she giggled. "I'm having a lot of fun."

I suddenly felt fear. I'd always felt as though Kathy were mine, almost like my property. But tonight it was obvious she was feeling free to do what she wanted. And what she wanted was this rogue guy.

"Jealous, big boy?" Kathy laughed. "Nobody knows better than me what a powerful emotion that is. And all thanks to you, you big prick."

Oh boy, there was that you-cheated-on-me fury again.

I have a bit of kink in me, so for all these years I thought I would be turned on if my wife had shown an interest in having sex with another man. But now that the cuckold fantasy seemed like it might be getting close to reality, and the man was real, I didn't like it one damn bit.

It was obvious to Kathy that I didn't like it, and that pleased her to no end. She was getting a taste of revenge and finding it delicious.

Kathy turned back to look at Mr. Leather Jacket again, and he gave her a cocky smile.

"Kathy," I said, "give it up. He's 15 years younger than you."

"Young and hung, I bet. He's got big dick confidence."

'Big dick confidence'? Where the hell had my 37-year- old wife learn a phrase like that?

"Don't you think he'd be more interested in one of the younger women here at the bar?" I asked, trying to bring her down a peg.

Kathy glanced back at Mr. Leather Jacket, and he was still smiling in her direction.

"No," she said looking back at me. "I'm the one he wants, and he really wants me. How does it feel that a young bad boy wants your wife? And that your wife wants him. You always said you that would turn you on."

"Well, not if the guy was a jerk like him."

Kathy just laughed. You thought I'd want to fuck some vanilla guy, didn't you?" she sneered.

"Well, certainly not him."

Things were getting ugly.

"Here's a fun vision," Kathy said. "Imagine him taking me up to his room. I'd pour him a nice cocktail and have him sit on the couch while I did a slow strip tease for him. A strip tease that started sweet enough but turned very dirty."

"You strip? You're too shy. You've never even done it for me."

"You're not a bad boy like him. He makes me feel as though I would have strip for him, and do a damn good job of it or else. There's something electric about him that makes me want to become a complete slut for him."

"Kathy, what the hell has gotten into you tonight!?"

"I don't know, but I'd like him to get into me tonight."

"You being willing to be sexual things with him that you wouldn't do with me makes me really angry," I confessed.

"I love it," she laughed. "It's been a long time coming, but after all these years I'm getting my sweet revenge."

Then she put on a new coat of bright red lipstick and gave Mr. Leather Jacket a coquettish smile.

"Watch what happens now," she said, leaving me dumbfounded.

Kathy stood up and slowly walked in the direction of the ladies room. A petite blond with sleek body except for her generous boobs, she was wearing a low cut mini dress accessorized by a gold necklace and several gold slave bracelets. She looked sexy in a sophisticated way. Way too sophisticated for the ruffian she'd been flirting with.

And her walk. I'd never seen her walk so slowly and sensuously. She was like a cat in heat, tempting Mr. Leather Jacket with the sway of her fine ass. Inexplicably she'd suddenly become a cock tease, and a very good one.

I looked over at Mr. Leather Jacket, and he was grinning as he followed her with his eyes.

Then Kathy smiled back at him. That bitch!

Then the bastard gave me a look that said, "Your woman wants to fuck me, and you know it. What are you going to do about it?"

I'd been humiliated enough, so as soon as Kathy returned from the can we were going to get the hell out of there.

But I never got the chance, because Kathy came out of the head and in that same sexy stroll walked up to Mr. Leather Jacket!

What the hell was she doing?

I'll tell you what she was doing. Arms behind her back and squirming around like a little girl who needed to pee, she looked up at Leather Jacket as though he were a god. Eyes bright, big smile on her face, all aglow.

Mr. Leather Jacket accepted the adoration as though it were is due, and told her something funny while gesturing at me. The fucker.

When Kathy finally looked my way, I angrily gestured for her to return to me.

The bitch just waved me off! Even worse, she stroked the front of the asshole's leather jacket as if to say, this is how I'd like you to stroke my breasts."

The green monster of jealously was eating me alive. I'd never felt this way before. I'd always been in control of the women in my relationships. This was new and making me furious, but I didn't know what to do.

When Kathy finally returned to me, she only stayed for a few seconds. She told me she was going to our room to freshen up and would be back shortly.

I tried to scold her for her behavior, but she'd walked away from me mid-sentence! I'd never been so disrespected. That bitch!

From time to time Mr. Leather Jacket looked my way. I gave him my nastiest look. He just chortled. I'm a big and strong guy, but he's the same and 20 years younger. He felt no physical threat from me.

During my years with Kathy I'd always tried to get her to dress more sexy. In fact I begged her. "It's just not me," she'd say to explain why she wouldn't.

And the few times I'd managed to get her to wear something sexy, she felt so self-conscious that it wasn't sexy at all.

So what the hell was happening tonight?

For when Kathy strutted out of the elevator I'd never seen her look so sexy. She was wearing an ultra short black leather mini skirt with studs over black stockings and thigh-high boots. Despite my having a well-known fetish for tall boots, she'd never once worn them for me.

But what shocked me the most was her top. She was wearing a cropped black leather jacket, which thankfully covered most of her torso, which was covered in nothing but see thru black nylon mesh. I mean really see thru.

Kathy walked over to me with incredible confidence. She stopped two steps from me, cocked a hip to one side to pose provocatively, and pulled the front of her leather jacket wide open. Her luscious breasts were plain to see with... I couldn't believe it, black pastie stars over her nipples!

I was in shock that she'd done it, but even more that she hadn't cared if anyone else saw. She was in a carnal zone like she'd never been before.

Mid pose she stopped to give a meaningful glance to Mr. Leather Jacket.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked a little too loudly. "And where the hell did you get that outfit?"

She slapped me across the face. Hard. A lot of people at the bar saw her do it, too. It was an ugly scene.

"Don't you ever speak like that to me again," she whispered angrily. "Or I'll have my new friend come over and stomp your little ass. Got it?"

I was too stunned to answer.

"Got it!" she repeated angrily.

"Yes... yes, I get it," I replied softly.

"That's better," she said with a big smile, and lovingly grazed the cheek she'd slapped only a moment before. "Much better."

I was so confused, because despite what she was doing I was sporting a massive hand-on. Somehow she was more sexually attractive to me than ever. Had I lost my mind?

"You always wanted me to be more adventurous sexually, didn't you?" she asked me.

"I guess so," I replied meekly.

"Well, now you're getting what you always wanted, aren't you?"

"I guess so."

"There is no guessing about it. You told me a hundred times you wanted me to dress to make other men's dicks hard. Is your dick hard?"

"You know it is."

"Have I made other men's dicks hard?"

"Gawd yes, you know you have."

"So am I doing exactly what you always wanted?"

"Yes," I had to admit.

"I don't know what you're going to do for the rest of the night," Kathy said, "but I'm about to walk over to Mr. Leather Jacket and offer to become his little bitch for the evening. He's already invited me to some kind of crazy sex club. I told him the way he looks at me makes me uncontrollably hot, and I'll happily go wherever he wants to take me. And that he is free to use my body any way he wants."

"Are you crazy, Kathy!?"

"He asked me if I liked handcuffs or blindfolds. I told him I'd never allowed those things to be used on me before, but I'd love it if he'd call me his bitch and use them both on me."

"Please don't do this baby," I begged Kathy, "not with him. He's dangerous."

"Yes, he is, and that's what's gotten me so hot for him. You are so safe... and boring."

Kathy then leaned in and gave me a deep, loving kiss. It was both a passionate kiss and a Judas kiss. Then she took my hands in her hands, and squeezed her tits with them. "Pinch my nipples hard!," she ordered.

So I did.

"This little slut is so fucking wet tonight," she whispered in my ear. "And Kevin, just so you know, this won't be the last time."

The last time with Mr. Leather Jacket or the last time she'd eagerly dive into slut mode? I didn't get a chance to ask her.

I'll never forget the look of her beautiful legs and ass and she walked the short distance over to Mr. Leather Jacket. I swear she worked her bum extra special just to torment me.

In front of everyone who had been watching, Kathy and Mr. Leather Jacket embraced like the new lovers. I wanted to crawl under the bar.

Then he gave her something. I couldn't tell what it was until she looked toward me and proudly put it around her neck. It was a leather collar with stainless studs. She gave me a little wave, then the two of them left the bar in their own little sex charged bubble.

I would have no idea how correct Kathy was when she said it was just the beginning.

CHAPTER TWO, KATHY'S PERSPECTIVE

My cuckolding of Kevin took him completely by surprise, but it had been coming for some time. One of the important factors was that a year before I'd started lap swimming five days a week. It made me change to a healthier diet, which gave me more energy.

While I've always had a very nice body, after a month of swimming I noticed that I was more toned than ever. I wasn't the only one who noticed, as I started getting compliments from the guy swimmers. Like all women, I thrive on compliments about my body. In fact, they gave me so much confidence that I bought a super sleek women's racing suit, where the outline of my nipples and my camel toe couldn't be hidden.

I'd never worn anything like that before, but for the first time in my life I felt sexy and confident wearing something so revealing.

Swimming is so sensual because you're nearly naked and the water is constantly flowing past your skin. And everybody else in the pool is nearly naked, too. Where I swam it was 80% buff men, all of whom wore those skin tight little Speedo suits. I'm almost embarrassed to admit how many times I caught myself sneaking peaks at guys' butts and packages.

Don't get me wrong, the serious swimmers were there to swim, not check out bodies of the opposite sex. But when getting in and out of the pool you can't help but look at each other. And for us few gals, there was so much to look at.

Before long these buff young swimmers became the headliners of most of my masturbation fantasies. I'd dream about individual young studs seducing this young 'older' woman. Or if I was really horny, I'd fantasize about a group of them taking me into the men's locker room, where they would forcefully strip me and then line up for blow jobs. I didn't disappoint any of them.

That was the first time I mentally thought of myself as a pretend slut, and it really excited me. Not coincidentally, my sex with Kevin began to drop off. Oddly enough, he didn't seem to mind, although I later found out why.

Lap swimmers tend to be creatures of habit, swimming at the same time each day. So before long I became friendly with a woman named Heather, as we changed into our suits about the same time each day. And as we both swam a half mile, we got out of the pool at pretty much the same time.

Heather looked to be about eight years younger than me. She was very pretty in a feminine way, with ginger hair, green eyes, fair skin, and a sleek swimmer's body.

She also had a brand new black Mercedes sedan, which kind of surprised me for a woman who looked to be in her late 20s. I figured maybe she had rich parents, a wealthy boyfriend, or had scored with some tech start-up.

One morning after Heather and I finished swimming at the same, she asked if I wanted to get some coffee to warm up. It was been pretty cold. I said I would, so we went off to a local place.

Heather was easy to talk to and open -- except when I asked her about her car.

"Your Mercedes must have cost quite a bit," I said, dropping a hint.

"Yes, they are dear. But I love the quality and the smell of the leather interior. I come from a very low income family, am estranged from my parents, and don't have a husband or boyfriend, so the car is a real treat for me."

"Can I assume that work in the tech world?"

"No, not at all. I'm do physical therapy, mostly with men."

When I asked her to be more specific about the kind of therapy, she suddenly changed the subject.

"Do you like riding horses?"

"I do, but I haven't in years."

"It's a beautiful morning, I've got two horses in the stable near the coast, and I've love to have some company. Will you join me?"

Why not? But a young woman with a new Mercedes and two horses? I knew Heather must be doing very, very well, because horses are more expensive than luxury cars.

I'm not an expert in horses, but when I got to the stable I knew hers were high quality. As was all her tack, or whatever you call the gear used to ride horses.

"You and I are about the same size," Heather said, "and I've got a couple of extra riding outfits. Why don't we ride full dress?"

Before I knew it we were down to our bras and panties in the locker room, and giggling like teenagers while we tried on various outfits.

Heather explained that for proper riding, skin tight kit is important, particularly the breeches.

"Just a little pressure from your upper thigh on one side or the other of the horse can communicate a lot," she said. "They are that sensitive."

The grey breeches with leather reinforcement patches seemed to fit me so well that I had to walk over to the full length mirror, turn around, and inspect my bum. "Not half bad for my age," I said.