Sex Life Turned Upside Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then they stunned me because instead of crawling all over me like Kevin does, they started caressing my toes and feet! Then kisses.

It was as though I was being tickled, so I tried to hit them and wiggle away. Me hitting a couple of studs in their prime, that was a joke. The more they sucked on my toes, the weaker I became.

Eric and Martin then slowly started moving their kisses up to my ankles, my calves, and the back of my knees. It was obvious their goal was my pink pussy, which was wide open what with my legs spread so far. But they were taking their sweet time getting there, which was torturing me with pleasure.

There was noting I could do to stop them. I balled my fists and struck them over and over, but it had no effect on their developed bodies. Besides, I was succumbing to their caresses.

It was Eric who finally wrapped each of his arms around my thighs in a death grip, and began to nibble around my now soaking pussy. I was so humiliated! What he lacked in experience he made up for in enthusiasm.

Once Eric got to my super sensitive clit, I just gave up. I lay back and enjoyed the endless waves of pleasure washing over me.

Between the second and third powerful orgasms Martin had snuck up and straddled my chest, sliding his thick cock between my soft breasts. Pinned down and being licked below and tit-fucked above, I had another strong orgasm. I was helpless to stop them.

Martin soon shot his hot load all over my tits, then wiped the semen all over my mouth. Having lost all my shame, I licked it all up while looking him right in the eye. Then, with me offering no resistance, Eric took Martin's place, with his cock between my tits. He soon shot all over me, too. I never knew being so slutty could feel so great.

After they were finished with me, the two guys rushed over to the pool and dove in. It was an easy clean up for them.

Once I recovered, I stood up and started threatening them. "What you did was just terrible," I shouted. "You took advantage of an older woman. I'm telling my husband and calling the cops."

As I was naked, my hair was a mess, and I kept licking the last of their semen off my fingers, it was hard for them to take me seriously.

The young men were like puppies and laughed my threats off. They waved their cocks at me for fun. They were being so stupid I couldn't help but laugh with them. The guys knew I loved every minute of what they'd done to me and that I wouldn't report it to anyone.

Having assured the boys that it had been a one time thing, nobody was more surprised in a spur of the moment the following week, I invited back to my pool. Suits optional.

No suits were worn, of course, and the fun-loving boys started the afternoon by parading around the pool, their long erections sticking straight up.

That afternoon I gave both the boys blow jobs, something I had badly wanted to do. I couldn't believe how hard their young cocks were, how much sperm they had, and how it took them less than 10 minutes to reload. The guys really wanted to fuck me, and I wanted to fuck them, but I decided I had to draw the line somewhere.

It wasn't the last time I had the boys over for swimming and blow jobs. As silly as it seemed to me, the boys were truly smitten with me. They kept buying me silly little gifts and flattering me.

But before I knew it, summer ended and the boys were off to graduate school. I started to get depressed, but then there was a call. Heather was back in town, and Kevin had called her to get her first available appointment.