All Comments on 'Sex Life Turned Upside Down'

by RexRichards

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Confusing as to what you are trying to say?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pure fetishism even the tags don't support the LW concept -- 1☆

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Please tell me she divorced her husband, or that he divorced her.

What she did was cruel, hurtful and she enjoyed it and no relationship can survive that level of abuse for long. No one could be that cruel to someone they liked, let alone professed to live without it damaging them as well.

And considering she began a series of affairs that shit all over her marriage, why stay married when you can divorce him, get the house and kids and generous child support?

And don’t you dare lie to us and tell us that sge “actuslly loves her boring husband” because what she did was what you do to someone you hate.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Yes, I did enjoy the story. Even though BOTH are despicable individuals (more so the husband for his actual cheating. Plus that's before his other "kinks".) "Loving Wives and Husbands"? yeah, right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How is your new single life going? I'll bet you don't miss Kevin and he doesn't miss you... the readers won't miss either of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife slaps me and says that shit then she becomes my ex wife no matter the cost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a single story worth reading today. What else is new? 1*

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story, So Far..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rex this was somewhat ADD. The story opens and hubby and wife are in Hawaii in a bar and when Mr Leather jacket walks in hubby is somewhat threatened. Wife smoothly executes the beginnings of cuckholding hubby as he is threatened with leather jacket beating him if he misbehaves. Later hubby hubby is described as huge muscled macho man. Then he likes to be submissive and dominant. Heather described hubby as such a hottie that all the not-escorts dominatrix want to jump him. Then to justify how hubby will be punished tortured and humiliated he is described as a promiscuous cheater and his worst offense is paying little attention to his wife. So Rex is going to drop the hammer on hubby as Heather, wife and all the dom not-escorts humiliate and torture him. Oh I almost forgot his wife loves him only and more now than ever especially after he reveals his true submissive self and allows her to torture him physically and mentally.

Wow hubby is a lucky guy that Rex writes such a loving wife for him. Of course he will never have sex with her again. Hubby will only get to cum while jerking off as he is beaten or while watching “real men” fuck his wife.

In case you missed my sarcasm I am not a fan and think this should be in Fetish.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Sorry

But this nothing more than pure disrespect of the husband there on the way at least in my mind

Dylan1Dylan1over 1 year ago

The story to be honest was a bit confusing. It went from a cuckish story to a domme one to a weirdly threesome sex story that had nothing to do with the first part. I think you should’ve stayed on the first path and had the bad boy fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You've got to love an "author" who has to start with prepping himself for the reality of how shitty his writing by making excuses for the comments he's going to get. Thus, it was no surprise that the "story" was nothing but crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Put this Fucked up BDSM and FETISH story in the right category. Their is no loving wife here and no loving husband either. No one to like in this fucked up story.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 1 year ago

OK, with out putting your whole story in the comments, I choose to only use the first page.

As if on cue, a rakish young guy wearing a black leather jacket over a black t-shirt walked into the bar and took a stool not far from us.

"You're not a bad boy like him. He makes me feel as though I would have strip for him, and do a damn good job of it or else.”

"You being willing to be sexual things with him that you wouldn't do with me makes me really angry," I confessed.

"It's been a long time coming, but after all these years I'm getting my sweet revenge."

When Kathy finally returned to me, she only stayed for a few seconds. She told me she was going to our room to freshen up and would be back shortly.

She was wearing an ultra short black leather mini skirt with studs over black stockings and thigh-high boots.

She was wearing a cropped black leather jacket, which thankfully covered most of her torso, which was covered in nothing but see thru black nylon mesh.

She slapped me across the face. Hard.

You went on after that to start telling the story from Kathy's point of view.

My cuckolding of Kevin took him completely by surprise, but it had been coming for some time.

Before the night at the hotel club she met Heather (the Dominatrix). In her adventures with Heather, Heather just happens to say that Kevin is a client.

"Does your Kevin have a tattoo of an anchor on his upper left arm?"

"I think we're getting into dangerous territory here. I don't want to betray the confidence a client entrusted in me."

"Kevin has been my best client for nearly 10 years."

The girls at my academy love him because he's so nice, will go either way, and he tips so well."

"This is mind-boggling to me. But don't lie to me Heather, has he fucked you or any of the other girls."

"No and no. That's not what it's about.

So Kevin has never had sex with anyone but Kathy, she decides to not only dominate him but cuck him at the club. The problem is she has been fucking around on him for sometime, just now she is going to rub it in Kevin's face.

What she is doing has nothing to do with BDSM (where this story should have been).

Now I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that Mr. Bad Boy is either Eric or.

Martin

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yum!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Really bad story about truly trashy people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just had to fuck up another husband didn't you? "Don't you ever talk to me like that again" and slapped him hard across the face. What did you make him do? "Yes ma'm". Bullshit. Dressed like a whore, she slapped him? He should have grabbed her, tore his rings off her hand, and dumped her on the floor saying, "NOW you can go to your bad boy. You might as well stay with him since you no longer live in my home!" Turn and leave the cunt. And I really don't care about your chastising us in your preamble, so F u too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We hated it and found it totally disgusting and pathetic.

Eskers left hanging - twice

Ext time you write a story, write the ending first! The. See if you can actually write a creative story with some merit that fits an already completed ending!

This was an unfinished crap shoot that wasn’t worth the bother….

Sorry but truthful.

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@whackdoodle,

What about what hubby had been doing to her for the last ten years?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When she put out the line "Don't you ever speak like that to me again," she whispered angrily. "Or I'll have my new friend come over and stomp your little ass. Got it?" My response would be send him over as he will only be trying to stomp my ass and I will be out to kill him. Let her go and go home pack and be gone never talk to the slut again. Take all the money and go to the islands.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Not one of your better stories. No flow

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Let’s get this straight Kevin has never cheated on his wife as the son so adamantly stated several times , yet his wife is out giving little boys blow jobs and playing romper room with them ? So she is a cheating slut ! He is not a man whore yet she is a cheating slut ! He needs to divorce that bitch she has no respect at all for him and will cuckold and humiliate him and make him into a sissy cum eating butt fucked faggot boy with her immature boys dominating him and laughing at him and making him do weird shit !

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

What an abrupt stopping point? Is this a series? I mean we never get back to present tense where the wife is with the bad boy....wtf

32419573241957about 1 year ago

What happened to Mr. Leather jacket, the plot never finishes. Hope you planned a sequel, you didn't let us know what happened Heather came back. Need to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The only proper response to a cheating w**** s*** wife, is to man up, and remember to respect yourself and love yourself more than that cheating w****. The best way to do that is take the b**** by the back of the hair and the back of her belt loop on her pants and literally toss her out the f****** front door of your house. My first marriage which lasted 18 years until my wife decided she got it in her head there she thought her p**** made her special, as if there is a millions of other loose loose women out there who are more than willing to spread your legs because they have no moral compass. So she's just an everyday c*** or s*** nothing special there. Anyways with my first marriage the house was held in the Family Trust that my grandparents and then my parents controlled, and extensive prenup covered the eventuality of either one of us cheating, and then the two companies that I ran one which was family owned and the other one which was my own or both totally covered by trust so there was no Financial downside for me to stay with the cheating b****, so I did it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous