Sex, Love, and Lies in the Asylum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That she would meet them at the funeral home the next day, to make sure that the piano was in the room, then make sure no one touched it at all. John promised her that he would make sure the piano was in tune, then told her that he loves her and wished she would hurry up and come home.

She promised that after the funeral she would be home, but not for long because she had to get back to the base and train for a mission that was coming up. She promised him that she would write to him and not to be upset that she had to go so soon after their brother died. He then told her that dad wanted to talk to her and she told him that she was in the middle of rehearsing, but that she could spare a few minutes to speak with him.

Her dad asked if she was okay and if there was anything she would need before the funeral, she told him that she would go buy a new outfit for the funeral then thanked him for asking. He told her he did not like the fact that she had not been home since the day Paul died, but that he understood she needed to do what she thought was best for her. Kimberly promised her dad that she would be home the next day after the funeral but only for three days because she had to get back to the base to train for an upcoming mission.

She told him that it was something they needed to talk about when she got home, and he told her he needed to talk to her about her choice of careers. Kimberly told him that she would talk to him the day after the funeral about her military career, he agreed to that and told her that he loves her then let her go.

She went to the basement and started working out only to have Jason sneak up on her, grab her, handcuff her, and sit her down to explain the ramifications of her working out by herself. He told her that he did not want to see her get hurt, she told him that she had been working out on her own since she left home and joined the military. He asked what her commanding officers thought about her working out by herself, she told Jason that they told her the same thing he is telling her right now, but that she did not care and kept on training without a spotter.

He asked her what happened one day that they got a call, she did not know what he was talking about and so he told her that her commanding officer called the house and asked for dad (Raymond). They told them that he was not home and was there a message, they (her commanding Officers) told Jason that she had been hurt while working out and had broken her left arm but that she would be okay.

She made like she had forgotten about that but Jason knew that she remembered it as if it had only happened yesterday because she was looking at the floor and begging him to take the handcuffs off her. He told her he would only if she promised to sit and listen to him, then make a choice as to how she wanted to proceed with her workout. Kimberly promised him that she would behave, sit and listen to what he had to say, then decide how she wanted to proceed with her workout.

Jason told her that he had not told Raymond about the day she broke her arm because he would not let her in the basement to workout alone ever again, and that he knew she would go stir crazy being watched like a little kid. He promised if she would just let him watch her for an hour that he would not ask anything more of her for the rest of the day, so Kimberly promised to let him watch her for an hour that day.

Kimberly was not the type of woman that liked to wear dresses, skirts or anything fancy like that, but knew she needed a new outfit for Paul's funeral the next day. She asked Jason to take her shopping for a new outfit, he told her that he had to make sure Raymond was not using the truck that day so they could go do some running around.

She told him that she would take care of dad if he would let her work out for a half hour by herself, and he told her that he could not do this for her but that he would not be watching her while she worked out. He told her he would be in the basement, but not watching her because she did not like being watched as it made her feel like she was a little kid again.

Kimberly agreed to this and told Jason she would talk to Raymond, tell him that she needed a few things before the funeral tomorrow, and that she had asked Jason to take her but he was not sure if Raymond was using the truck that day. Kimberly worked out for another hour, went upstairs, showered, got dried off, dressed and went in search of her foster father.

She found him out in the backyard working on his bike, asked him if she could talk to him a moment, he told her that he was busy but that he would listen to what she had to say.

She asked him if her and Jason could use the truck to do some running around to get a few things she needed for the funeral, breakfast, snacks for later that night and anything else she thought they might need. He told her that was fine, but to have Jason see him before they left so she went in search of Jason and found him working in the front yard on his bike, told him that dad wanted to see him before they left for the mall.

Jason went to talk to Raymond in the back yard, and when he came back into the house he saw Kimberly sitting on her knees by the door with her hands behind her back as if she knew that he was told to put the handcuffs on her. He told her he was sorry but that dad had told him to do so, Kimberly told him she knew he was just doing as he was told.

He told her that it still did not make him feel good that he had to do this to her because he did not like the way it made him feel, she asked him to let her go and talk to dad. He took her to the backyard and told Raymond that she wanted to talk to him again, he told Jason to leave them a moment while they talked. Kimberly asked him what it would take for him to let her go out without having to put the handcuffs on her.

Raymond told her that she needed to learn to talk about her feelings more, not run when things got tough, and most importantly see the doctor. To find out why she was not gaining weight even though she ate enough to feed an army, she promised to do all this and more if he would just let her go out for the day without the handcuffs, but he did not trust her.

He went to the garage, came out with something behind his back and told her to kneel with her back to him, Kimberly was not sure what was going on but did as she was told by her foster father. He took the handcuffs off, told her not to move but to pull her hair aside, then put a collar on her, attached a leash and smiled as she growled about being treated like an animal.

He told her it was either that or she would have to wear the handcuffs to the mall. She stopped complaining and Raymond called Jason into the backyard where he told him all he had to do was give a quick tug on the leash if Kimberly tried to run.

Jason looked down at her and smiled, then told his dad that it had possibilities, Raymond knew what Jason was talking about. Kimberly had no idea and was not sure she wanted to know what they were talking about, but was glad that she did not have to wear the handcuffs any more because her arms were sore enough from the workouts she had been doing while staying at their place.

On the way to the mall Jason and Kimberly had a very interesting conversation about BDSM and what a dominant male was.

She asked him if he was a Dom, and he told her that he was, then asked her if she liked being told what to do on a regular basis or if it was just because of her military training. She told him that it was because of her military training that she was able to take orders so well, Jason told her that he wanted to teach her about the BDSM lifestyle while he had a chance to spend some quality time with his baby sister.

Kimberly told him it would be nice to know what he and dad had spoken of just before they left for the mall. Jason said that he would show her if she promised to do as she was told while they were at the mall and only if she promised that. Kimberly promised to try and do as she was told while they were at the mall and Jason was happy to hear that she promised to try and behave while at the mall together.

He told her she would not be disappointed in what he taught her if she did as she was told because she would be greatly rewarded for her being good. She promised to stay with him unless he gave her permission to leave his side, he was happy to hear her say this but told her he was not going to remove the leash because she had not yet proven she could be trusted.

Kimberly understood she had to prove herself before Jason or anyone would let her go without the leash, even though she hated this idea, she did not fight it because she knew it would cause Jason to get upset and she may end up wearing the handcuffs once again.

Jason asked her what she wanted to do first, Kimberly told him that she needed a new outfit for the funeral the next day and so they went off in search of an outfit that would best suit the occasion. Kimberly found a nice crimson red short, strapless dress and asked Jason what he thought of the dress, well Kimberly should have known better than to ask him for his advice on that particular dress.

He told her that there was no way in hell his baby sister was going to be caught dead wearing a dress like that to her brother Paul's funeral the next day, she asked him what was wrong with the dress.

He said, "For starters it is too short, the wrong color and is strapless."

Kimberly asked him what was wrong with the dress being strapless, but got chided for arguing with him. She asked him to let her try it on, let him see what he thought of her in the dress, and if he still did not like it she would not argue with him about it but was going to buy it for another occasion.

He agreed to let her try it on, then give her his opinion, but was not happy that she was still going to buy it after hearing what he had to say. She told him that although she valued his opinion, that she was still a grown woman and could do what she pleased, when she pleased, with whom she pleased and where she pleased.

Jason did not like the fact that she was being lippy and told her once they were done at the mall, she was going to be taken home, stripped and punished for being insolent. She tried to reason with him but it was no use, he was set in his ways just like their dad, and so Kimberly took the dress, went into the dressing room, tried it on and came out to show Jason what it looked like on her.

He whistled, some other men in that department that were shopping for wives, girlfriends or someone else they knew whistled and Jason told her to buy the dress, but to get another outfit for the funeral. She agreed to do so, but did not like the idea of buying two outfits in one day. She found a nice cream colored outfit that looked like it belonged in the children's department, but took it and tried it on, came out and showed Jason.

His eyes got bigger and Kimberly asked him what he thought of it, he said she looked stunning in the outfit and that was the one she should wear to the funeral.

Jason asked her what size the dress was and when she told him that it was a size ten, he looked at her, commented that he did not think she was still a size ten.

Kimberly commented that she had been losing weight because she was too fat and did not like the way she looked. Well, if you could have seen the look on Jason's face, you would have thought he had been slapped across the face when Kimberly said this to him.

He commented on her being so sick all the time and Kimberly told him that she was fine, but Jason did not buy that for one moment. In fact he said that after they left the mall he had some where he wanted to take her and she put up a fuss about going somewhere else after they were done at the mall. She wanted to get back to the house to continue her rehearsing for Paul's funeral the next day, Jason reminded her about the collar and leash to which she just growled at him saying it was not fair.

Jason told her that he would meet her outside the dressing rooms, and that she best not try to run or he would pull back on the leash and then after they got to the truck he would put the handcuffs on her. She reminded him about her promise to not run because she wanted to prove to everyone she could be trusted, and then maybe they would trust her enough to let her off the leash.

He smiled once she reminded him of the promise she had made to him, told her to hurry up, that they had to get some groceries as well and then go to the place he wanted to take her to after they were done at the mall. They paid for the things she wanted, went to get groceries, and then Jason told Kimberly that he was going to take her to a place that he had done some volunteer work at.

Kimberly asked him if they had to do that right away or if it could wait until later because she wanted to get the groceries put away before they spoiled. Jason told her that they would not be at this place for very long, but that he was going to keep her on the leash while they were there. She did not like that idea one bit, but did not voice her complaints because she did not want to end up wearing the handcuffs again. They got to where Jason wanted to take her, and she got nervous when she noticed the small rooms with a small window in the doors, and the bars on the windows in the rooms.

She asked Jason, "What is this place?"

He told her that it was a place for people with eating disorders, and Kimberly laughed at him. She told him she did not have an eating disorder, and did not understand why he had brought her there, so Jason told her that he thought she might like an education in anorexia nervosa and bulimia.

She told him that she did not want to know about it because she did not suffer from any form of eating disorder, then asked if they could leave and Jason told her after she met with a counselor. She asked to use the washroom and was glad to see there were no bars on the windows in there, she opened the window only to be met by Jason on the other side.

He asked her where she thought she was going and she said that she was going home because she did not need to be there. Jason told her that he thought she might like to talk to a counselor because of the fact that she gets sick right after eating. Kimberly told him she was fine and just wanted to go home, the counselor told him she could come to the community and speak with Kimberly there if that were easier.

Kimberly thanked the woman, but told her that there is no need to come and speak with her about anything because she did not have an eating disorder to start with and that by pursuing this she would just end up getting angry. Jason knew what happened when Kimberly got upset, he knew it was not a pretty site and thanked the counselor, told her that he would be in touch if he needed her assistance.

Kimberly assured them that they would not be needing her assistance at all, but just the same thanked the woman again and proceeded to leave when Jason gave one hell of a good yank on the leash and sent Kimberly falling on her ass. She growled, asked him what that was for and Jason told her that it was because she was trying to run from him.

She told him that she was not trying to run from him, but rather wanted to go back home and put the things they had bought that day away and show dad her two new outfits.

She got up and waited for Jason to say he was ready to leave, then followed him out, got in the truck and asked him if it would be okay for her to have a cigarette.

Jason told her that would be fine and asked her if he could have one of her cigarettes, so Kimberly lit one for her then one for Jason and was quiet on the way home which had Jason wondering what she was thinking about.

Jason decided to ask Kimberly what she was thinking and when she did not answer, he stopped the truck, turned off the ignition, and turned to her to see if she was alright. He asked her again, this time when she did not answer, he got concerned, reached over and touched her shoulder, she jumped when he touched her because she was off in her own little world for a change.

Jason could see she had been crying, so he asked her what she was crying about, when Kimberly told him she was scared that she would mess up the songs tomorrow he smiled at her and said that he would be there for her. She thanked him for helping her that day and asked if he would just take her home so she could workout a bit and then practice the songs some more. He told her that he would be happy to, but that she had to promise him that she would let him be there when she worked out.

Kimberly as usual grumbled about having to have someone watch her while she was working out, but told him that would be fine as long as he stayed out of her way. He promised to stay out of her way as long as she promised to not throw up after dinner that night. She looked at him and said that she would try her best not to, Jason was happy hearing her say that she would do her best not to throw up.

They got home and Kimberly put her outfits away, changed into a pair of shorts and a tight t-shirt, went to tell Jason she was going to start her workout, but he told her she had to eat first so that she has something in her system. She mumbled under her breath about him testing her in regards to her keeping her promise and Raymond heard what she said, then asked what promise she was mumbling about.

She told him that Jason made her promise to try and not throw up after dinner because he was concerned she was making herself sick on purpose after eating. Raymond agreed with Jason, but did not say anything to Kimberly, but told her that he needed to speak to Jason alone.

He asked her if she would mind sitting in the kitchen by herself, she told him that she would go practice her songs for Paul's funeral the following day and that pleased both Raymond and Jason.

Kimberly went to the living room, pulled out her songs, started practicing and when they did not hear the piano stop everyone came into the living room and watched her sing with feeling. They all told her they knew she could do it, that they were proud of her and would be there to support her tomorrow at Paul's funeral, Kimberly told them that it was the hardest thing she had to do, but she knew it was what Paul wanted.

Jason, Kimberly, George, and Raymond all went to the kitchen for something to eat, Kimberly looked at Jason, but the look she gave him told him she was not going to be able to keep their promise. He walked over to her, held her in his arms and told her that she would be fine, just to relax and let things come naturally.

George did not know what was going on so he asked Raymond, who told him that they suspected Kimberly had an eating disorder and that she had promised Jason she would try not to get sick after eating any more. Kimberly started shaking she was feeling that nauseous, Jason took her back to her room laid her on the bed, told her he would be right back, when he went back Kimberly was going into convulsions which had Jason scared.

He called Kimberly's brother John and told him what was going on, John said he would be right there and not to let her get up if she stopped convulsing because it could be very dangerous. Jason promised to keep her cool, in bed and not let her eat or drink anything until John had looked at her. John got there and Kimberly was crying because she did not know what was going on, but was being told she is not allowed out of bed until John got there.

She pointed to John standing in the doorway which made Jason very happy because he knew John would take care of her. John asked Kimberly how long she had been throwing up after eating and she told him she had no idea what he was talking about.

John told her that he knew something was wrong when she ate the pizza the night Paul died and went to the bathroom only to get sick. She told him that she had not been feeling well that day, so it was nothing out of the ordinary to get sick when not feeling well, but John did not buy that story for one minute.