Sex Magick

Story Info
An initiate makes sex magic with her master.
1.3k words
3.35
54.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had dreaded the arrival of this religious observance with all my heart. He had told me long in advance that he intended to make sex magic with me in his beloved Marselisborg Skovene this mid summer eve. This in its self was not the issue, it would be simple, I would lay on the moss beneath the huge tree and he would do most of the work. It was my task to generate the sexual energy for the ritual, but his to channel it. He said it was a ritual designed to help cleanse me of my demons mostly, but in part for him also.

My big fear was that the entire coven would be present, and he knew how I felt about such intimate sexuality in front of others. This would not be like the first time I went naked before them in ignorance at my initiation, not only that I was not sure I felt so positive about the recent changes in my body, even if they seemed to make him desire me all the more. He would look at me now with a rabid hunger in his eyes. I had seen traces of it before, but it would seem the presence of visible fecundity drove his desire as a red rag to a bull.

Yes, I had pleaded, begged, tried to think of any excuse to escape this ritual. He would listen and he would shake his shaggy head. Then he would recite with measured patience and underlying sternness. "You are my slave Lidia, and you will do as I say, it's final."

That evening he prepared us a ritual bath, I envied Aisha she would be free to remain home. He had not pressed her to denounce her incompatible Muslim religion for his. Sometimes I wish I had lied, and said I had believed in something I didn't, so I would not have to do this. However that time was past. I had sold my soul to him, Denmark, and the Goddess, and there was no turning back.

It was a wordless the drive to our destination, he had this evening taken the red sportster, and he drove it hard ignoring the speed limit. I instead tried to concentrate on the wind in my hair, and the scent of the forest and the sea. I was in fact looking for something personal, magical, of my own.

Something I frequently spoke about to a shaman friend I dearly love, my personal power point. My chances for this kind of exploration were minimal, so I intended to use this outing for such purpose. Though if I did detect this thing I was unsure how I would be able to get him to stop.

He would look at me at intervals, I could not look at him, my fingers entwined awkwardly in my lap. Finally the familiar car park and the darkly looming trees, he cut the engine and we sat in silence.

He put his hand on my mid section, and I felt the baby move. He smiled at this, though you were still a secret to him, and drew me from the car. I stood quietly, he would be merciful and provide me with a blindfold. The only comfort I had managed to negotiate. It was comforting to not be able to see, I always do so much better at things hooded or blindfolded. He then removed my clothing and marched me into the trees.

He paused, I could hear him undressing also, he guided me along the path. He was close behind, warm, and aroused. I could feel his hardness pressing periodically against my behind as he drew close to the ring of soft candlelight. He was protection, and threat combined. I felt hesitant and scared, and he was in his domain.

I paused, I could hear others. I knew they turned to look at us. I wanted to cover myself, to run, his hands were firm on my shoulders guiding me forward. He made me stand quietly before him, then he left me to greet the others with the five fold kiss, and I could hear Hermione begin the ritual banishing. It seemed I stood in place for a long time.

He was laying me on the cool moss, he was heat covering me. He moved my thighs apart and placed his bulk between them. I almost came with his action, and the mental thought of what was to come.

He was reciting a mantra as he loomed above me. "O Goddess, intoxicate me with the wine of thy love. Place the chains of thy slavery on my feet; Make me empty of all but thy love, and in it destroy me and bring me back to life. The hunger thou has awakened culminates in fulfillment."

Know only him and his words he had said. Naught else exists. I tried hard to do as he instructed, the blindfold did help. I did not expect his lips on me, I had tensed waiting for the agony of intercourse and the pain management that must follow, so I could even begin to do as he wished.

He was an artisan at oral arousal, he always had been. I was whimpering and moaning in very short order. It was not so hard now to believe it was only he and I that did exist beneath the great tree, as inhibitions melted away.

A pause and his finger in me, not so far in, only two inches or so and he was rubbing me gently inside. The sudden need to urinate, I fought it, so afraid to be made a fool of in front of spectators. Gentle kisses on my belly in accompaniment to this activity, and suddenly an eruption of sensation, so strong I came hard and cried out.

Relief and relaxation as I slumped back against the soft moss, the earthen scent of the forest in my nostrils combined with the aroused aroma of me, and the male musk of him. He was beginning over, this time he pressed himself inside. To my relief the pain was very minimal, he was again chanting a mantra, and rubbing me again to climax.

Many times he repeated this, I would cum, and he would stop, refusing his own release, he had much to ask of his Goddess. Though I had to confess before the end of the ritual I was indeed becoming again most sore. It was difficult to sustain intercourse for such a long period of time.

Finally he allowed himself release, but not inside of me as I thought he would. I was thoroughly spent beneath him. Limp as a rag doll, sweating and wet on the bed of forest moss. I was relieved he was done. He did not let me up, and I had not the energy to rise. He lay close to me his maleness pressing against my femaleness. I could discern Hermione close by and the circle of the others. She then spoke the banishing ritual to conclude the ceremony.

I was helped to sitting position, a goblet was pressed to my lips, the metal was cold and hard against my teeth. "Drink," he said. It seemed no more than red wine. He drank of the goblet too. I assumed then it was passed about the group and ceremonially tasted by all present.

After the ceremony was concluded I was handed my clothing, and he removed the blindfold. It felt odd to have been one of the stars in such a primal ritual, and it was hard to look anyone in the eye. Assembled were all the usual participants in our coven, Hermione made a great deal of my pregnancy, as did Lorna. All I could do was smile and wait for him to show an interest in leaving. They were all good people, but tonight had been difficult for me.

On the way home I could not help but ask about the significance of the wine in the goblet. He smiled at me and offered this explanation. "Well in sex magic Myra, the charged sexual fluids have become the sacred elixir of life, and are considered in no way dirty. My semen was in the wine." I wish I had not asked........