Sex Nightmare

Story Info
Dirty Innocent Slut gets taken by Goth Badass Guy!
3.5k words
3.6
3.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the Captor: I'm taken by you in the middle of the night. You climb through my window like Edward from Twilight! I panic, but I realize how sexy you look in that black T-shirt and jeans with chaps. Your leather vest is so amazing and I want you very bad. You're muscular, 6'3 and tattooed all over. You feel my face and run your hands down to my pussy. I shriek, so you put a hand over my mouth. I'm a blonde bimbo who's very pale and has big blue eyes and a tight, thin body. I'm 5'5 and have a nice ass and 34C tits. I shave my pussy. Please rape me!

"Shut up, slut. If I hear another peep out of you, I'll rape you right here, right now!"

He tugged at my night gown and I squirmed. I thought to myself; this is your fantasy, you slut, you wanted to get into BDSM so rape wouldn't be so bad--if it ever happened. I got up out of my bed and turned on the light.

"Sir, I have to show you all my toys that you can use to torture me!! I have plenty of vibrators, a butt plug, duct tape, nipple clamps, a few gags, cuffs, handcuffs, a collar and a leash!" I smiled at him in the light and he smiled an evil grin. I was surprised he let me speak.

"Ok, you are a really dirty freak--you're a dumb, brainless slut for showing me ways to torture your pussy, ass and tits. I'm going to put your gag in you ASAP, bitch. Let's grab the stuff and head out to my house. You're going to ride a fucking motorcycle for the first time, so grab on to me, bitch!" I turned off my light and went out the window with him. Since he parked down by the driveway, his bike didn't make much noise when he showed up, earlier.

"Mmm yeah..." I spoke suddenly as I got onto the b**** seat. He looked at me as if he knew how much I craved being able to ride one of these devilish bikes...a real motorcycle!

"Hush, slut. I live close, we'll be there soon!" With that we drove off on his sexy orange motorcycle. He sped up to 40mph. I couldn't see well because it was dark. I couldn't breathe well because of the gag. I wondered what people were thinking when they saw us coming down the road. I felt the cool air on my tits, because I wasn't wearing a bra. My 34C breasts bobbed up and down in my cream lace nightgown. I heard an Avenged Sevenfold song and that's when I knew...This guy is perfect! I still had no clue who he was and I was excited, but nervous because he could ultimately keep me locked in a cage, handcuffed for days or better yet raped!! ☺

My captor blasted the A7X song, called Almost Easy because he was trying to get me to shut up. Suddenly he asked,

"Are you okay, bitch? No crying baby, you don't need to be sad! I'm going to set you free. I know your boyfriend can't please you, like a bad boy like me! Trust me, bitch, after tonight--you'll only want me! I'll make you my sex slave, you cunt!"

"Mmm ah!" I mumbled through the gag. My crying subsided, but I was so wet and ashamed. These disgusting words were like words of endearment. I just wanted to be wanted--to be his bitch meant so much. I felt the air on my tits again and the leather against my panty covered pussy. He asked me if I was wet and ready, so I hugged him tighter. I cried happy tears, suddenly, but the wind made them disappear.

"Be quiet, my baby whore! I'll torture you soon, just five more minutes! Relax." I shivered when I heard a familiar riff. It was Scream by A7X. I hated these very rape-like lyrics. I was scared because he was singing it clearly,

"Relax while you're closing your eyes to me

So warm as I'm setting you free

With your arms by your side there's no struggling

Pleasure's all mine this time

You know I make you wanna scream

You know I make you wanna run from me baby

but know it's too late you've wasted all your time"

"That's what I'm going to do to you bitch! You'll scream and moan so loud for me!" I smiled and he laughed an evil laugh as we pulled into a large development. I was still gagged.

"Well, my beautiful slave cunt...we're here!! You are such a greedy little one, aren't you! Crawl to my door, now! I plan to use most of your toys!! What a good little cunt! Now--get on the couch!" My captor stripped me naked and smiled when he saw my clit piercing. He took my gag out when I sat onto the black leather couch. His house was a bachelor pad for sure--blue, black and grey was his color scheme. Skulls and pictures of naughty, naked women were everywhere. This was some sort of rocker dude, for sure!

My captor tied my wrists behind my back so I was helpless. I started to cry again. He then put on a Danzig CD. This guy sort of looked like Glen Danzig in his early years or even Synyster Gates from A7X!

"Sir. Can you rape me please?!! I was supposed to get raped six years ago on my first boyfriend's birthday...but I didn't let him. I would have, if I could go back in time!! I just wasn't ready! ☹" Another bawl started to flow from my eyes and he smiled sadly.

"Awe, really? Like...BDSM rape or vanilla? I bet you regret this now, my pretty cunt. It's okay, baby. You're such a sweet girl to regret not being raped! I'm going to fix your guilt, my pretty cunt baby...Now, spread your legs and show me that disgustingly wet pussy, bitch!! I like that little clit ring, by the way!" he yelled. I complied and I spread my legs, sitting up on his leather couch. I was so wet, so he stuck a few fingers up my vagina. Oh, and just so you know--it would have been vanilla rape, without a condom. I almost thought of that guy for a few seconds until my captor got up in my face again.

"Mmm...gross...that's so wet for me. We don't even need your mint lube!" My captor finger fucked me and dominated my body and my mind. He also blindfolded me. I squirmed uncontrollably, but it only made it easier for him to shove his middle and index fingers back and forth.

"So, bitch, are you a real whore? How many guys have you been with? Oh, you're so hott!! Your pussy juices are making your vagina so moist. Oh, is this making you wet? I wouldn't be surprised if one hundred guys fucked you! I'm not eating out of your disgusting hole, you gross slut!" He laughed and I cried again, in shame and pain.

"No, no," I sobbed.

"I'm not a whore! I only fucked five guys. You're evil!! Why would you say that? Ahh ohh...I never ohhh had an STD, either!" Again, he smiled and I cried some more. He removed his fingers and shoved my Juicy Gems vibrator up my pussy! He turned it on too, as I squirmed.

"I honestly don't believe that! You're too fucking hot! How many guys have you been with? You also have a fucking clit ring--only strippers and whores usually have that done! How's this feel? Does the little lying whore need pain? I'll put your nipple clamps on your tits...right now--slut! Can't the poor baby orgasm? Do you need a lesson in cumming, stupid cunt?!" I squirmed and I began to cum a little bit, but he was also pissing me off. I began whispering,

"I told you, I'm NOT a whore...please...I'm clean down there! You're mean! My tits hurt! My pussy needs your cock!"

"Behave. Oh yeah right...like you haven't been with at least eighty guys! You have such a great body...I won't rape you until you admit what you are! What a fucking bimbo you are! You better say something smart and tell the truth. How's that sore cunt of yours?" He kept shoving the motored cock in and out until I screamed. He pushed it all the way in!

"Ahhhhh! Okay...I've been with fifteen guys! They didn't all fuck me though! Happy, now? I'm telling the truth, Sir, I promise! I am a bimbo--I'm blonde!! ☺ My cunt needs you...please rape me! Please! I don't go out much! Please!"

"Alright my baby whore. You are only twenty-two. I guess that's a lot of guys. Now if you were a MILF, I'd expect more. You're so fucking hot!! You are dirty regardless! Should I fuck you? I'm going to hurt you so good!"

"Please rape me!! Please! My pussy needs a good pounding!! You smell so good! What cologne is that? Is it aftershave? Deodorant? I'm a cunt, I'm a bitch! Men are so much better and smarter than women. You are my Master!! I belong licking your balls, ass and sucking your dick. I'm so dumb that I need directions on how to fuck you! All women must be slaves to their men...I love being in the kitchen too!"

"What the fuck? Where are you getting this stuff? You are the first bitch I've met who agrees with my ideology!! You know you're place! All women are worthless cunts...EXCEPT you! You're my gorgeous, sexy bitch! It's actually after-shave and a little cologne! Wow...come here whore, come lick my sweaty balls and dirty ass! You're lower than my shit! Hahahhaha!" He lowered his balls over my nose and mouth and told me to lick them.

"How is this, my lucky bitch? Lick those good...mmm that's so hot! Please be quiet and smell me too! Gross--huh? Oh yeah, good bitch...that's enough..."

"Mmmm...you are so yummy, Sir! I'm immune to everything extreme. I'm going to lick you ass next. It's my specialty. How difficult can it be? Rimming ass is more fun than sucking dick! It makes me feel so nice and degraded. I want you so bad! I love everything about you, Sir!" His tattoos were amazing and his longish hair and hazel eyes were above me. I was being treated so badly, but so well at the same time. My Master had an array of tattoos--skulls, fire and images of nude, devil pin-up girls on his back. I could see the design right before he planted his ass onto my mouth!

"I bet you want to speak. That's too bad. Clean my big, muscular ass for me. At least, compared to you, everything is big! You're so cute and petite! All women should do this for their men, because it makes the prostate feel good. You're so beautiful for doing this, baby cunt!" He lifted his butt off my mouth so I could breathe. His ass smelled of cologne and musky. It wasn't nasty and he didn't fart either! I was so happy! (note; I know this is gross lol)

"Sir, you are so delicious! I wanna kiss you but now I'm not sure if I should? I doubt you want to kiss your ass smell from my face? Haha! I'm so gross...I just wanted to make you happy!" I began to cry. He turned around and hugged me, pressing his body on top, until he could feel my cunt. He shoved into me, without a condom! I began to panic, once again.

"My bitch, it's Ok!!! You already made me happy, Sweetie!! You licked my balls and ass! I couldn't find a dirty enough bitch, even in my motorcycle crowd!!! How's my cock? Relax!!!"

"Awe! Oh, and your cock is so nice...Mmm ohhh fuck...ohh fuck!"

"You're my pretty cunt...my brainless hot bitch! Cum for me, you baby! I'm not teaching you how to orgasm...come on slut!"

"Ohhh ohh ah uh uh ohhh! I want to be good enough! I need you...my face is dirty! I'm so dirty! I'm an ass licking bitch! Oh yess! Ah ohhh!" I started to buck up and down, but then he whispered.

"I know we got acquainted, but I'm still your rapist, you stupid cunt, cum for me! Cum for me, your captor as I rape your tight wet pussy! You've been asking for it all night. I watch you sometimes in your sleep, and look through your window. I also beep my horn, every time I come down the street!"

"Ahhhh! No! No! No! Stop...it hurts! Mmm...I'm just a bimbo whore...but you're so hot...Mr. Rapist! We can fuck again?" He got my leash and collar that were lying next to me, put them on my neck. I shrieked.

"Okay, shut up, slut! You're my slave, now! I'm going to keep you in a cage. You'll be my pet! I'm doing this because I need you!! And...you're pissing and shitting outside! I'll also give you whippings, punishments and fuck that tight ass. Now, be quiet and let me rape you until you bleed, bitch! I just love abusing my new beautiful blonde whore! Okay you fucking Barbie, cum again as I ravish and tear your insides with my fat cock, you cunt!"

"Ohhhh, thank you, Sir! You are so perfect. Will I eat with you--or on the floor? Fuck yes! I'm nothing without you!! You make me so wet!"

"Wow, someone is being a good bitch for me! Take that whore--cum again, like a bitch in heat! I'll either let you eat with me or eat from a bowl on the floor--depending on my mood. Your need is to be degraded--right? I'll make you feel so dirty, so horny--that you'll never go back to romance ever again!!" With that he tried to kiss me, forgetting where my lips were last! I laughed.

"I'm sorry, Sir! We should rinse my mouth and use a very strong mouthwash! Your ass did taste pretty nice though, Sir!"

"You better be sorry, my whore! Your pussy is so tight and nice around my nine inch cock! I bet you love feeling full...you're so naughty...I basically keep my ass clean, for whores like you who want to bury their tongues inside it! How do you like being raped? ☺"

"Ohh, so good!! I would fist myself for you, Sir...or you can fist me...you're so hot...those eyes...tattoos...I'm going to cum just by looking at you! Ohhhhhhhh...I'm nothing...I'm just three holes! Ahhh I'll never be your equal! Uhh, ohh...no...no...no!!" He pulled out of me abruptly and I yelped. He untied me from his couch and took me to his bed.

"Be careful what you say, slut! What a good girl! That's right, whore--you're nothing but a warm place for my godly cock to use and torture! You'll never be my equal, baby! I'll fist you, just let me gag you first. Be quiet and no sobbing, my slut!" I laid there scared out of my mind! He started with two fingers until I got wetter...then my captor shoved in two ore and laughed.

"Does that make you horny? I'm going to open up your vagina, slut!! Here is the last finger! You're so disgusting, slut. Has any other guy fisted you before? Good girl--cum hard with my whole fist inside you...ohh yeah, that feels good? You slutty cunt!" I moaned in agreement and he withdrew his hand slowly. Then he took the gag out of my mouth and stuck his fingers in, forcing me to suck!

"Ahhh mmm...Sir, my ass needs to be filled...I have a pink butt plug! Please...I need it bad!!!"

"Now that sounds like fun! I just want to torture and pleasure you, my baby whore. You're such a good slut. Flip over for me and push out your ass for me. Here we go." He put on his leather gloves and stuck a few fingers inside my ass. I whimpered and he took them out. Next he stuck in my pink plug.

"I wonder what my butt tastes like?"

"Really...you want your ass in your mouth? Here's a preview, but I have something planned. You will regret this!!" He slid his fingers drenched in my ass slime into my mouth and I gagged. It tasted so gross. He swirled them around until I gagged again. My captor pumped the plug in and out of my ass for a good five minutes. I started to cry. (again, gross lol)

"Ewww! This is so gross! Why is my butt grosser than yours? I'm usually so clean!" I made a few grossed out looking faces.

"Hhahahaha, your ass is nasty, because you're a disgusting bitch! You have to clean out your poopy hole with an enema every so often or it will start to reek! I'm going to shove your plug in your mouth!" He pulled it out without regard and pushed it through my lips. He tied my hands and ankles together so I had to keep the ass gag inside my mouth. I started crying and he made me feel like a worthless prostitute or child!

"You need to go poopy? My little baby whore? Awe! Well how do you like the taste of your shit? Pretty gross eh? Well, I think you had enough!" I was relieved when he took out the ass gag. He put the collar and leash back on me and told me to follow him outside. He was going to make me shit in the grass!

"Thank you Daddy?!" I said as we got to the area.

"Good, baby cunt. Now, push out those disgusting pieces! Push whore! Ohh, how gross you are! Oh, I see piss too! Guess you really needed to poop and pee badly! Hahaha, better control yourself or I'll have to keep you in your cage 24/7!" When I was done, he dragged me back into his bedroom.

"I feel much better! Can I take a bath, Sir?"

"Of course, my baby whore. You've been such a good baby. I think I'm falling for you!" I got up off my hands and kness and hugged him, crying into his tattooed chest! The crow on his left breast looked like it was crying. He hugged me back and slapped my ass so hard...I wanted to kiss him...but I couldn't yet! I was his dirty baby whore. We went into the bathroom and he told me to get on hands and knees in the tub like a dog.

"Come, my bitch. I'll wash you. You're such a good slave. I know you just love the feeling of being treated with care (abuse). You soap up and I'll rinse you off, my baby whore. Awe...your pussy and ass are clean now..." He turned the water off and I shook my ass. He spanked me while I was still damp. He helped me get out of the tub and gave me a towel. I dried off and he helped me brush my teeth.

"Now, clean that ass smell out of you. I might have to use soap. Here. Good baby. Soap, toothpaste and mouthwash will fix you. You're not dirty, at least not physically now. What a good slut!"

We went into his bedroom and he put a collar and lingerie on me. I'm too much of a bimbo to do it myself! ☺ I did straighten my hair and put my bimbo makeup on though!! He put my leash back on me and then my captor stuck his tongue into my sore mouth. He bit, kissed and essentially controlled this kiss...I moaned and twisted my tongue with his. I was such a dirty girl, mentally now. He voluntarily put his hard cock into my pussy to show his ownership.

"Good baby whore. The biker in me wants to ravish you, but I just want you to know whose boss! So let me rape you slowly. I know you don't want sex. You're tired. I do know your pussy wants a slow fucking. You'll be wet though--all beautiful sluts need to be raped, so softly." He shoved his cock inside my abused pussy.

"Don't cry! It's okay to like sex! I know you like the abuse. I'll call you my baby rape doll. I love that pussy. You're so tight and wet! You're beautiful! Hell, keep your hair straight and your makeup how it is, I love it! Fucking cum, you dirty rape slave, my rape doll, my baby cunt!! Cum for me!! Good girl!! I LOVE YOU!!!"

He was right, I was ashamed of sex...and rape made it okay. I would always be innocent in these acts where I didn't really want sex. I was a slave, I wasn't allowed to complain. Plus--he was hot! My pussy needed him, and maybe somewhere in my bimbo brain...I was asking for it!

I kissed him again and wrapped my arms around his broad muscular shoulders. I felt true bliss. I loved being a slave. I was the tattooed, dark haired biker's bitch and he was my evil, yet sweet Master!!

"I LOVE YOU, too!" I muttered, crying happy tears! He kissed me one more time & we lived happily ever after! Unfortunately, his identity will always be a mystery! ☹ Was he my 1st boyfriend? Was he a stranger? Was he a hookup I forgot about? Who was this guy?

<3 PS: I hope you liked the story!!!! <3 (sorry some of it was gross)