Sex of the Soul

Story Info
Cultivation of loving sexual energy.
8.1k words
4.75
2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER ONE

They hadn't met yet, but they both understood nature. Not in an intellectual sense, although conversations would be super abundant and rich with language describing their own truths about nature, but in an innate and a feeling sense. You know what is meant, when you've finally got time to just be, in the moment, and enjoy somewhere naturally beautiful - it feels a certain way and makes a marked positive impact on the person who is in that moment, in that place. While each persons experience of nature is different, it is a good influence on ones psyche, body, mind and emotions. It's essential for the soul. It's rejuvenating and can be peaceful.

Both of them lived in the forest, the man having been there for many years, and the woman for a couple of years now.

They probably lived about 35kms apart, and each of their "territories" were massive, and in fact they overlapped without them knowing it. There were no boundaries here on their earth. Like a god and a goddess, they lived their lives, creating what they wanted, sharing abundantly with others when they chanced across other people or communities, and living life of simple luxury. They both were untouched by sex, yet each of them were veracious in their sexuality, sensuality and ability to be fully sexual creatures. Yes, it was rather unique.

The man wandered around the forest, naked and alone but not lost or lonely. He was feeling a sense of purpose and destiny today. An inner yearning was present and had loomed since the day of his birth, a great knowing and a simple truth - the only way back home to his eternal essence was through human love, intimate, unmitigated, sensual and open love of another. He rested from his exploration beneath a large tree and began to breathe deeply and slowly, shifting his energy from the external world to his internal one. The feeling of purpose he was experiencing had him excited, and as his erotic nature stepped forward his cock began to lengthen. He stood beneath this tree and practiced moving his sexual energy through his body.

He stroked over his body much like he would want to with a woman, his cock lengthening more. His fingers went around his chest, teasing his nipples. Moistening his finger with his saliva, he softly put his fingers on his nipples which sent sensation straight to his groin. He cock thickened as it kept hardening. His hands wandered over his body, his waist, his outer thighs, inner thighs, arousing himself until he slid his cock into his hand. His cock pulsed with heat and excitement. The foreskin moving up and down over his glands, his cock head a deep red purple of lust and desire. He was close, and the pleasure he was feeling in his cock, and his body was intensely erotic. His orgasm approached and he let his hand drop to his side and leaned back against the tree breathing deeply into his abdomen. His orgasm washed through him up towards his heart and head and feelings of a great love and gratitude emoted through him. Sighing heavily, he breathed out and then in again, the sexual surge building and rising upwards again. As it entered his heart he emitted a groan, and when it touched his head his eyes rolled back, his cock jumping and jerking, muscles quivering, his whole body spasmed in joyful passion.

Continuing to breathe, his cock slowly softened as the feelings washed across his body and mind and gave him a sense of rejuvenation and fulfilment.

Looking at his cock, it began to harden again for yet another time, and this time he used his opposite hand to grasp it lightly. Squeezing and stroking ever so slowly and softly, his cock became like iron in a few seconds, the sexual passion swiftly rising again. His feet planted in the moist soil of the earth beneath the tree, his legs spread, balls swinging free in the air against his hand and thighs, his sperm rose frantically, the moment of inevitability peaked. He released his throbbing penis as it swung down and then up with a fluid rigid strength, clenched his pelvic diaphragm, took a deep breathe and willed the pulsing feeling of man cum to rise inside his body instead of spraying externally in a temporary relief of spent tension. He lay on the ground, breathing deeply, tranquil, yet awake and refreshed, using his sexual energy to nourish and nurture his body. His penis remained hard for a while, slowly ebbing and throbbing as his energy dissipated into his organs.

He enjoyed making love to himself. Bringing a hand to his chest, he softly and sensually stroked his chest, finding his erotic spots quickly, on the side of his chest, and in the middle through his chest hair. Feelings of arousal moved across his skin towards his groin. There was a slight lengthening of his penis. Moving his fingers around his aeroli, his cock began thickening and then his finger very softly landed on his nipples sending an erotic shock into his cock which continued to thicken. As his cock thickened that feeling in itself made him harden quicker, and pushing his nipples caused a deep inner feeling of wanting to cum. His cock pulsed and slapped his tummy. He bent his knees and planted his feet on the ground, his back in the soil, the sun shining directly on him. Lifting is pelvis up, he began to massage his inner thighs, stroking deeply and firmly at the base of his balls, into his perineum, slowly, firmly and gently applying an erotic massage to his groin. His penis yearned for touch, his touch, the touch of the air, or the rain, and found the sun's heat on his shaft.

If he wanted to he could continue this cycle for a long time, gaining a rigid rod of hardness rapidly and either choosing to maintain his arousal or allowing it to soften. He orgasms, but doesn't ejaculate, and he hadn't ejaculated for some years now. Yet, he had not yet found a partner with which he could venture into the realms of sexual and spiritual delight. The heat of a woman beats many a man, and he was ever hopeful that that day would come when he could learn to cultivate creative impulses as a partnership. He had learned to balance his strong surging penetrative masculine with his caring, nurturing, receptive feminine, and lovemaking was enough on his own in nature. He moved from the shade of the tree into the sun, and fell into a meditative doze.

The woman was spending her day today harvesting fruits and ensuring piles of dead wood were ready for collection for the fire. Living alone at such a young age had done wonders for her health, her body and mind. Coming from a hectic paced life in the city, the wooded area near a stream was a sanctuary for her healing she had done. She placed the berries, oranges and pears on the outdoor kitchen counter, and decided she needed a shower. She didn't need to strip off any clothes, as she wore none. Walking down the soft gravel path to the small waterfall, her soles loved the feeling of the earth beneath her. She never got tired of soil, stones, gravel and grass beneath her feet. Sometimes she found it erotic, as she did today. She stood still for a moment, sinking her weight into her legs, grounding her feet into the sand at the pools edge, feeling the sand slightly pull her further in. Her feet were spread wide, her shaved pudenda and vagina already glistening with moisture as her hands began to move.

She danced standing still, sensual movements much like a bamboo field in a strong breeze, swaying at the hips, arms spiralling slowly, wrists twisting and turning, her fingers feeling the fresh air slide across them. A cool bubble of a breeze moved over her, and her nipples reached outwards asking for more. The winds fingers tweaked her breasts and she gasped with pleasure letting her hand fall down onto her hip and begin caressing and stroking her white supple flesh. Her other hand gently brushed her sides and the sides of her breasts, not touching her nipples, but moving towards and away and around the puckering areolas, her nipples straining for her touch. Her other hand wandered around to her bum cheeks, the gentle touch arousing her quickly and she had to squeeze and massage her arse. She ran a finger through her crack, massaging around the sacrum down to the coccyx, and then lower. A fine tuned massage reaching every tendon, muscle and bone towards her anus, around her anus, onto her perineum. Her index finger slid between her vaginal lips from behind, slightly penetrating her hole dipping into the wetness gathering and flowing in her vaginal tunnel. Her finger slid back, lubricating her anus, massage right over the opening, pushing in with pressure. Her pussy clenched, her nipples hardened even more and her heart beat faster. Her other hand moved to her clitoris, caressing it with a wet finger very lightly and very fast. It felt like butterfly wings flapping over her engorged clit. Pulsations of pleasure rippled through her body, from her clit into her vagina and anus, expanding outwards towards her very skin.

She stopped dancing and much like the man, planted her feet into the soil in a shady area back from the pool, her shower could wait. She sunk down onto her knees, bum to a tree the bark feeling sensual against her moistening hole, knees in cool comfortable soil. With her left hand holding onto a root nearby, her right hand went to her hanging breast and began to gently fold them and massage them, stopping and with feather light touches caressing her mounds of breast flesh. She went from one to the other, ceaselessly bringing her arousal higher and higher. The tree trunk started getting wet from resting against her pussy, the bark roughly moving over her outer and inner lips as she ground her body against the trunk. Her right hand, slowed its rubbing, and moved onto the areole, teasing her nipple into a tighter more painful stiffness.

At last she touched her left nipple right on the tip, and began rolling it softly with an ever increasing pressure. Her pussy spasmed with delight, spirting a little juice against the tree. She felt full and fulfilled and content. She lay on her back and breathed the sexuality of the moment into her body, aligning herself with the emotions and feelings of the energy of lust. As she relaxed fully, she began clenching her abdominal and pelvic muscles, clench and relax, clench and relax in rhythm to her breathing in and out. Her arousal quickly rose, her pussy pulsing with desire and fluids, the feeling of orgasm beginning to ripple outward from her genitals. She reached behind her head and grabbed the root, bending her body upwards as she wanted more pressure. Her fingers of one hand began flicking and stroking her clit, then plunging deeply inside her pussy. The waves of pleasure surged, and her body rippled and writhed with ecstasy of the lovemaking that was happening. She collapsed on the earth, and just breathed with it. She had never made love to or been made love to by a man, or a woman, but she knew she would be meeting her other soon. The day of marriage was approaching. And yet she didn't need another to complete her, she was united within, both masculine and feminine energies well balanced even if it did take some inner work.

She got to her feet and walked across to the waterfall to wash the sweat off her body and then dried herself in the sun while watching the ripples on the surface of the pond wondering if she could take someone making love to her.

CHAPTER TWO

The forest was a place in which he belonged, many tribes had he met with, and the forest was his greatest and closest friend. This was one of many natural places he felt at home. His thoughts wandered far and wide, reaching the source of silence. A breeze blew gently through the branches of the tree, waking him from his doze beneath. As he woke he found himself beginning to feel an excitement in the pit of his stomach, almost as if he had butterflies in his tummy, he began walking towards the chuckling stream.

Drawing near he instantly felt a tightening in his body, a completely unfamiliar feeling - his heart pumped harder, not labouring yet squeezing, his muscles firmed, his stomach lurched; he had found her, they had found each other. As the trees parted, he caught a glimpse of pure white flesh, laughter and the sound of water cascading joyfully over a human being. There is nothing like the sound of water enjoying itself being used to wash with, chuckling and giggling in joy and sensual delight at the touch and feel of human skin, giving cleansing, clearing, harmonising energy to the beautiful soul beneath its coolness.

There she was, his woman, his muse and lover, his own heart beat in anxious jubilation and joy; laying his eyes on her for the first time he found he recognised her completely; she instantly stopped dancing and bubbling in the clear waters of the stream and turned towards him. In her eyes was nothing but love, and the love was for him and him alone - she had been waiting for her man to find her today, to join together in an embrace of wordless openness and trust. He stood frozen, knowing he was the one who had to take the first step towards her.

He floated towards her, gazing deeply into her gaze at him, their eyes locked and communicating beyond anything that is physical, yet his fleshy member hardened into a burning rod of passion and desire, and her breasts burned with a fire of desire, nipples hardening, her own clear waters flowing from her womb...the connection between them stilled the world around them, the animals ceased their chattering, the wind fell silent in the trees, the waters slowed their flow and meandered around the twin souls as they began their dance. Not a word had been said between them, yet each knew and felt the others feelings and awareness of this flowing bond of liberation.

Naked, sun soaked, cool flesh met. They pressed themselves sensually against each other, breasts to chest, cock to abdomen, thighs to thighs. His hands encircled her, one hand on her lower back, the other hand on her upper back opposite her heart; her hands reached beneath his arms bending upwards at the elbows and her palms embracing his back. Her hazel coloured eyes joined his grey/blue ones, and they smiled. Both wanted to kiss, allowing their lips to remember, to touch, to arouse, to express their ancient love, but they didn't, not yet.

His hard shaft was pressed against her, and she swayed her hips back and forward, side to side, adding pressure, removing pressure. They remained standing in the stream, water swirling about feet, legs and knees, while sweat slowly built up where their skin touched. Her movements became lubricated, fluid, slippery and slithery and his hardness began emitting its powerful heat. He wasn't throbbing, but the dull ache of need was building rapidly in his lower abdomen, the centre of creativity, sensuality and power. His heart was aching too, a bitter sweet tenderness of intense awareness of the other, an awareness which wanted to serve her, love her, fulfil her and fill her tightly up.

Her smooth skin on her pudenda was getting more wet as their sweat dripped down, commingling in ecstasy of impending union. Her nether lips pulsed gently, as a woman slowly coming to arousal and puffiness. Her liquid, her sweet moisture was already flowing, which surprised her, but she didn't care. She reached her hand into her wetness, quickly rubbing along her hardening shaft, dipping her fingers into her opening, and briefly grasped his cock softly but fully. She added pressure and then removed pressure a few times and released the silky hardness of his erection. He gasped in need and pleasure. He flexed his penis against her mons, tightening and releasing the firmer hardness between them. She tilted her mons back, sinking her sacrum so she could feel the heat and strength of him pushing against her clit. An exclamation of delight and lust left her lips as she felt her lower lips expanded trying to engulf this beautiful iron rod of lust into her, but she couldn't, not yet.

Their hands massaged and gripped and stroked with just enough desire to let the other know this was heaven. Their pelvises rubbing and grinding against each other.

They stopped, and stepped back from each other, still gazing into the others eyes. Both of their hands held each other's and she nodded to him with a smile. He was the first one to look. His eyes left hers and started a journey across her body for the first time, while she kept watching his reactions on his face and in his eyes. Her skin was sun tanned to a deep beauty, smooth and unbroken on the arms, neck, and shoulders. Her ears were delicate and small, and he kept his gaze on her lobes for a while then drifting down her neck onto her collarbone, and down towards her breasts. She nodded again, agreeing that is where she wants him to kiss her first. His eyes circled her nipples, and when they landed on one, she gasped as her breathing deepened. A line connected her nipple to her whole pussy, and a deep pulse went shooting through her as more liquid began oozing from her vagina. Her breasts were the same colour as the rest of her skin, and small enough to swallow and large enough to fill his hand. Her nipples were stiff and long and deep brown in colour. He stared into her eyes again, and smiled with affection and a deep lust born of love. His blue eyes dropped downwards, across her breasts and nipples again, lingering for a moment on the elongated tips of her nipples, his mouth watering with the want to taste her and across her tummy. Her stomach had a long beautiful scar running down it, an old white scar, and as healed as it was going to heal. His eyes continued downwards, towards the wet cleft of her legs. She spread her legs wider in the water, allowing him to see more of her wetness and her vaginal lips, the outer ones full and puffy having opened in sexual need, the inner lips just extending into sight were shiny with her fresh inner fluids. Her legs were thin, long and brown and her feet a delicate blend of pure strength and daintiness. When his eyes returned to hers, she shrugged her shoulders and raised her eyebrows, and he nodded with consent.

It was her turn while he watched her desire and love flow across her face. Her eyes drifted onto his chest and arms, and her hands followed. Gently and lovingly she touched him with a light touch of her palm, stopping for a few seconds to squeeze and feel his muscles beneath, through his chest hair and around his nipples. Watching her face, he saw the focus of love, the intensity to bring him to the heights of pleasure while she soared with him. She erotically touched his nipple, staring at its arousal, gently playing with it, rubbing it. She dipped her finger into herself again, bringing moisture up to the hardened nipple adding another layer of sensuality. He grunted with pleasure, his body jumping a bit, his cock was now not only hot but throbbing with pulsations. Her eyes immediately went to his cock, she couldn't help it even though she had intended to discover more of his body first. She sighed with pleasure. His cock was beautiful, the shape, the size, the bulging head, his balls were perfect for her, made for her. He was, like her, completely shaved around his cock and balls, the skin smooth and shiny. His cock head was pink, heading towards purple with need.

She wanted to touch him more, she wanted him to touch her, he craved to touch her and be touched by her, but he stopped them, took her hand and lead them over to a rock in the sun with the water running around it.

"Not only do I love you without knowing you, I am in love with you." he said. He continued, "Today I was surprised to find you, even though I felt something of profound importance was going to take place. I don't want to just cum, to ejaculate. I want to penetrate your very Soul, as you embrace mine. The physical is just the manifestation of love, and my cum is the source of vital energy needed to create a new world, for you and me, and whoever benefits from it unseen. Is this something you understand?"