Sex of the Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They held each other where they lay, all hands on parts of each other, breathing together, their hands channeling any energy into the other. A slick, hot ball of sensation wound its way between them as they gave and received in equal pleasure. The sensation left his cock entering her, winding its way up her back, leaving her lips and entering his mouth flowing smoothly with their breath down into his cock again as he received her. Another circuit flowed into his cock from her pussy, up his back and into her mouth down into her vaginal depths. This flow of heat across their bodies and in their consciousness was exhilarating and relaxing, the pleasure of the plateau maintained as desire was tempered with love, and love intensified with desire. His cock began to soften inside her, a beautiful feeling of vulnerability and unconditional acceptance washing through him. Her pussy was fully wet, and her throbbing diminished so cock in glove they fit perfectly together.

She opened her eyes and gazed up at him, pulling him around by his shoulder until she rolled them over with him on his back and her on top. She spread her legs wide across his hips, put her hands on his chest as he put his hands on her hips. Her pussy softly, with a feather like touch clenched around his soft cock. Her fingers touched around his chest, circling his areole and nipple, teasing him into arousal. He grinned up at her, ready for more. Her pussy pulsed with every slowly increasing pressure of clenching around his cock, and his cock began to grow again. She gently, lightly touched a fingertip to one of his nipples, and sent a shock of sexual need deep into his groin. His cock thickened, filling her slowly. It slowly lengthened into her, filling her in all ways. She moaned with the feeling of it, and leaning down kissed him passionately and with tenderness.

When his cock began throbbing again, she millimetre by millimetre eased her self upwards, sliding him out of her until his cock head was just inside her entrance, the place where the most pleasure is felt. She shallow thrusted his cock at that place, building a vacuum inside her, his cock began to heat up. She sunk slowly downwards taking his full hard length as deep as it could go into her, and immediately slid up allowing his cock head to once again be inside her. Their genitals pulsated, throbbed and ached with the pleasure. She was groaning and moaning and sighing as she increased her pussy tightness around his cock. The strength of her was rather intense, and his cock soaked up the velvet silky wet feel of her slowly strangling his cock. She kept the pressure on, beginning to cum again, and then once again keeping her muscles tight, slid down his cock until pelvis met pelvis. He couldn't last, surely. The tight heat of her slowly engulfing him was extraordinary, his cock pulsed with such hardness he taught it must hurt her. The hard heat of him sliding into her tight wetness was magical, her every thought or desire left her, and she was left with pure being, pure lust, pure love. He clenched his muscles, forcing more blood into his cock - unbelievably expanding his cock more filling her more. Their sexual muscles were in a duel of trying to get the other to cum, pushing against each other from her insides.

He looked at her, "Give yourself and your pleasure to me" he said tenderly.

She almost came right then, and staring back said to him, "Only if you do the same".

At this their orgasms rose frantically, pleasure tearing away any restraint, any inhibition. Orgasm is not an event, it is an experience, and theirs went on and on. Cock twitching, pussy spasming, bodies locked and heaving against each other, sweat dropping, tongues panting, eyes glazed they both came pouring their pleasure into the other. He didn't ejaculate, but continued to hold her in his strong arms as the feeling found its way into all their bodies, visible and invisible. Their emotions were raw and good, and they lay for a while allowing this magic to wash over them. After some time, he sat them up with her in his lap, still hard inside her. It was a choice to continue or to end it, for now, to continue at any moment they both wished and consented to do so. But for now, he slowly lifted her off of him, his wet cock slapping his tummy and bouncing back into hers. Her pussy dripped with fresh arousal, which she scooped up on her hand and offered it to him. He drank from her fingers and lay them down on the bed, side by side and entangled with each other, softly talking of things mundane and things of importance. Finding peace in their union, they drifted off into a restful state of marriage.