Sex of the Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking into his eyes, holding his hands firmly she replied, "You are my only lover as I am yours, and I more than understand. I am able to cultivate my sexual energy, and I know how to support you as a man to continue to cultivate your sexual energy. Even though both feminine and masculine energies are balanced in each of our individual bodies, touching you and being touched by you, looking at your rugged beauty and you gazing on my flesh, and feeling your hardness throbbing in my hand, I realise I lust for you and want to soak in your seed. Such desire and love terminating with ejaculation seems so fleeting and temporary. I wish to explore this with you, the invisible, the unseen, the emotional waves and storms of deep soulful orgasm, rather than the traditional cum and done. Do what you want with me and my body and mind. I trust you, as you respect me."

They smiled at each other, hearts expanding, bodies warm, his cock semi-erect, her pussy still filling with fresh moistness. He enfolded his arms around her, pulled her against his body as her arms went around his waist, her hands caressing his thighs, and bum. Staying relaxed, yet driven to take each other into oblivion with the heat of lust, they both took a deep breathe in, slowly and naturally. Synchronising their breathing, and feeling deeply, they both allowed the sexuality of the moment to build and intensify. He felt her heat rise upwards from balls to head, and then head downwards into his heart, a few tears of deep emotion rolled down his cheeks, she felt his heat rise upwards from vagina to her head and into her heart as she smiled and accepted his emotions with no words. His cock began to harden against her stomach, pushing into her tummy, his shaft quickly began pulsating and her pussy lips bloomed, coating his lower shaft in her juices and began sucking like it was trying to inhale the fleshy stiffness into her.

It helped they were standing in a stream, as the cool calming influence of the water element brought balance to their passionate fire which would literally consume this moment into a few glorious, yet temporary moments of intense pleasure. They both would rather extend the desire, the play, the love by being in the moment - and the time was not yet ripe for creating a new life within her. His cock started heating up, the hot throb of fleshy pleasure pulsing against her clitoris. Her vaginal lips opened more, beckoning, pleading for entry, for penetration and her vagina pulsed deep into her womb, her tummy, and her heart. She felt a complete connection with her desire for him in her nipples, which had remained pointed and hard, pebbles of desire waiting for movement and flow.

She lay down on the slanting smooth rock with her feet submerged in the water and her knees at the surface, she spread her legs wide, opened her arms and breathed in the beauty of the day, the sun making love to her skin, and asked him, "Will you be my husband, for this moment until all our moments together end in death?".

He chuckled at her and replied, "Yes! Although you beat me to the question! Now, may I make love to you in a ceremony of marriage as nature intended?". She motioned her hand towards her, indicating that he not only can, but must. And pointed to where.

He lowered himself over her, his feet between hers in the cooling water, cock resting lightly over her mons, holding himself up on his arms and hands over her and leant in for their very first kiss. Her lips were full and warm and welcoming, soft and dexterous against his lips which were strong and soft, moist and giving. Lips moving and tongues slowly exploring, they kissed deeply, merging their bodies and energies at the sacred point, closing any leakage and removing any outside influence. Magic would happen with this, it always does when sacred space is honoured. She groaned and he moaned, tongues twisting each other, sliding and flicking. He pulled back and ran his tongue over her upper lip to the corner of her mouth, and she pulled his head back into her mouth, sucking his tongue deeply into hers.

"I will suck your penis into me just like that when I am ready", she said, "don't resist it, I will need you when we are ready. For now, lets go to my home. I want you inside me, as deep as you can, and then we can fill each other up to the brim and beyond."

CHAPTER THREE

Her bedroom was really the forest. A luxurious massive bed, with plenty of pillows and a soft duvet the centre piece of a four pillared large room. The ceiling overhung the edges, and the walls were windows. Sounds of the forest played through the room and the air move freely around the room. She lay in the centre of the bed, as he approached, hard cock leading. This man was not led by his cock however, his heart always led him. They kissed deeply again, swiftly bringing their arousal surging back. He lay on his back so she could be kissed where she wanted too, and as she lowered her breast to his mouth, he knew he would live with this woman forever.

As her rock pointed nipple penetrated his mouth, he shivered with anticipation, swiping his tongue roughly around it, swirling it in his mouth, sucking on it, his lips rolling it around and around. Her nipple got longer and stiffer, almost like a small feminine clit protruding from her breast. She pushed it into his mouth even more while he sucked on her entire breast. She groaned and started to push down on his hard shaft but he stopped her, grabbed her by the waist and swung her onto her back. He focused on her other breast, and this time with agonising slowness, blew a soft breathe across the nipple. She moaned with the need for more, grabbing his head to pull his mouth onto her. He refused her, and clamped both her hands with one of his and pinned them to the bed above her head. He would take his time this first time, there was plenty of time. He traced his lips around the very edge of her breast, feeling the smooth flesh, kissing the soft skin, circling in towards the areole. His tongue touched the browner skin as it puckered, her nipple almost bursting with ripeness. He opened his mouth, and gently blew the hot air from his lungs slowly onto the nipple. She couldn't stop herself from writhing on the bed, trying desperately to get him to take more of her in him, to get him to get in her. Her body was as taught as her nipple, her vagina a soaking mess of need and want. As thought left her, his tongue touched her nipple, teasingly circling it. Then his mouth lunged onto it, catching it at the back of his tongue and sucking, hard. She screamed as her orgasm lit through her, body bucking against his, pussy contracting and pulsing as the waves of bliss pounded through her.

He held her tightly, and they looked into each others eyes, the bliss of pleasure and love etched across their sultry, sexy smiles. Emotion played about their faces, a few tears dancing their way down their cheeks. They did not need to say it, they felt it and gave it, and they felt it and received it.

They lay there for a while, in the fresh air with the sounds of the forest about them, breathing in a synchronistic rhythm, him above her. She pulled her hands free from his, and reached up to the back of his head and pulled him into her. Her eyes remained closed as her lips touched his, their mouths lazily, sinuously undulated against each others. He slid his tongue between her lips, looking for hers tenderly. As his tongue deepened its search in her mouth, she took hold of his tongue with her mouth, sucking his tongue in even deeper. He let go and allowed the feeling of vacuum to engulf him for a moment, then he returned the sensation with his mouth, bringing his tongue back, keeping a suction with his mouth, and as she searched for him, he sucked her into him. She groaned and her grip on his head left and moved her hands to his lower back and bum. She moved her hands between them, stroking his belly, one finger circling and pressing into his belly button. She took that finger and quickly rubbed it into her wetness meaning to return it to his belly button, but she got distracted by rubbing passed her clit. She began playing with her self, circling her clit, rubbing slowly up and down her clit with a firm pressure, groaning she tried to pull him into her.

He sat back on his knees, cock swinging up, hard and hot and slapped his belly, and placing his hands on the back of her knees, swung her legs up and out. Turning his hands so fingers faced fingers, he pushed her legs back lifting her pussy upwards towards him. Her lips were open and ripe for anything, moisture gleaming in the light, pinkness shining. She pulsed her muscles and her whole shape changed, lips tightening, her vagina closing and clenching, and then relaxed as they loosened into folds of erotic beckoning. Her hand remained on her clit, pinching it between two fingers and then slipping a finger inside her as deep as she could comfortably reach. He watched her with awe at her openness and vulnerability in giving herself so completely to him. Her breasts were gently swaying with the movement of her arm, nipples floating on top her swelling and rolling breasts, taught and tight. He wondered at her beauty and their love, his breathe caught for a moment slightly intimidated by such a woman but it didn't last.

"Leave your pussy to me my love, massage your breasts", he muttered to her.

Her eyes opened as her hands moved upwards, looking into each others eyes she gently touched her nipples, one with each hand. She pushed them into her breast, roughly, twisting her finger and pinching them enough for her pussy to gush more wetness and her mouth to moan with the eros of them. He grabbed her one hand and moved it towards his chest, returning his hand to her leg, stretching her legs back even further. bringing her pelvis up towards him. She rubbed across his sensitive nipples, tweaking them enough for his pelvis to twitch bringing his cock closer to her. He moved up over her, letting his burning rod begin to rub across her anus, perineum, pussy lips, clit, and over her mons. Back and fourth, slightly tilting his hips to shape her genital contours to maintain as much of his cock skin against her. He slid easily across her she had released enough dampness. He breathed deeply, smelling her musky earthy fresh scent.

"Next I will drink from your pussy", he mumbled inaudibly.

He continued to move faster across her pussy. She was in heaven, she didn't even need him to enter her, everything was right as it was. The anticipation and the arousal, the sensations and flow just right. Perfection. She looked at him again, and he was admiring her body, gasping with his own sensations, and seemed that he needed no more either.

"Do you want more? Don't you want to penetrate me?", she asked quickly.

"I do and I will, but this is perfection right now", he answered.

Stopping, he looked at her, smiled and moved his head towards her stretched lips. Keeping eye contact, he descended towards her and licked the crease in-between her thighs and her pussy, tasting her right in her groin. Running his tongue up her leg across her mons just missing her clit and back down the outer lips towards her perineum. He paused here, making figures and shapes on her perineum. Licking lower he circled her anus tasting her pink bud. She grunted, pinched both nipples hard, squeezing them between her fingers as the thread of connection grew stronger between her groin and her breasts. The feelings washed through her and she began to cum. Vibrations that shook her whole body shuddered through her and she clamped harder on her nipples, squashing her breasts at the same time, bulging them against her. He raised his lips and tongue upwards, licking towards her pussy, as he found her entrance he penetrated with his tongue, briefly, but with no gentleness. She came hard, body bouncing out of control, her guttural cries of pleasure echoing through the space, her pussy gushing a clear fluid. He tasted her, swallowing and her taste was almost his undoing, as he remembered he had a cock as it pulsed with pleasure, wanting to spew and splatter his cum. She tasted of freshness, joy, sensuality, eroticism, an elixir he would drink from later. Now, he took a deep slow breathe, pausing, not wanting to waste his energy for the sake of ejaculation, and a temporary high of sexual arousal.

He quickly found the middle ground, looked at her watching him, feeling him, and smiled.

"What do you want?".

"Kiss my breasts and touch my body", she instantly replied, in a moment of relaxation after her climax.

She knew this would help him stay in the middle as her heat would undo him and finish this beautiful experience far too early. He dropped her legs, ungracefully, onto the bed covers. The sun had reached a point where it shone into the room, illuminating them in its golden light. Learning forward he placed his hands by her head, and lowered his mouth onto her breast. Knowing she had cum twice with her nipples, he licked his way around her soft delicious feminine breasts, almost reaching under her arms, high on her chest and at the bottom of her breasts. He slobbered his way around each of her breasts, mouthing her, trying to get her flesh into his mouth. He found her really erogenous spots, mentally marking them for life in his brain. Her breathing was rapid, her face and upper chest flushed. He lowered a hand onto her stomach and softly slid it down over her entire pussy. It slipped easily along her skin through her wetness. He held it there, and pulsed it adding pressure and removing pressure. She began rocking against him.

"I love you, and your pleasure, seeing your pleasure, feeling our erotic natures explore gives me all the pleasure I need", he muttered gently, "I love you".

His mouth stopped on her breast, moved purposefully to her nipple and attached himself to her. He sucked and licked and nipped her nipple not letting it go with his mouth, keeping his hand pressing against her lower lips. She came in a sudden undulation of muscles. Her eyes opened and she stared at him in precious awe, her man. Her eyes were glazed and entirely consumed by sexual delight. He released her nipple but not his hand, kissing her on the lips, and when her tongue found some strength against his, he attached himself to her other nipple. Swirling her hard shaft of a nipple in his mouth and with his lips and tongue, he inhaled her nipple, trying to suck it into himself.

Her body collapsed in relaxation and complete surrender. She lost herself in the pleasure, moaning, groaning and sighing. When she emerged and peeked out of her eyes soon after, he was waiting for her. He lifted her legs once again to spread them at his waist height, shifted his weight towards her, and placed his cock head on her clit. He stayed there, breathing fast, feel the animalistic urge to fuck, to create life, pressing on him.

She breathed with him in understanding and said, "You can just fuck me if you want, but I know what you really are. We're blessed to be human, not animals, and sex is beyond that which the average will ever know. One day we will have children, but know it's about deepening the cultivation of vital force. Whatever you do, know I love you" with a devious smile of desire and need.

He knew, and answered grinning, "I remember what you said in the stream, that when you want me inside you I must surrender to it and not resist. I am waiting even as my desire is selfish for pleasure, I am waiting."

He slid his cock not into her, but once again against her pussy from anus to clit, the hardness and heat of him plunged against her as he allowed his energy, his very consciousness, to enter her. Their lips intertwined, her hands gripped him by the arms, arching her back and pelvis into him while he kept his hips firmly pressed against her genitals. Slowly, she moved against him, enjoying and soaking in their sealed lips which slid over, around and in each others mouths and tongues.

The eroticism escalated within them both, eyes locked into each other, and their bodies staying slow and calm. A deep feeling of almost tragic overwhelming emotion gripped their hearts as tears of love and tenderness began to flow. They breathed deeply, together, bringing this feeling into each of themselves, while at the same time releasing it into the other. This circle of emotion built, and they continued to climb above any plateau they could imagine. Entire worlds of pleasure and love and devotion washed through them. Their eyes closed as they truly became one with the other. She sighed and groaned with pleasure. He felt a tug on this cock, which caused it to spasm and jerk against her vagina, and opening his eyes looked down thinking it must be her hand, but there was just his stiff flesh pressed against her squashed vaginal virginal lips.

He felt drawn into her, moving his penis down to align with her pussy opening, placing his head just at her opening. Her lips pulled and sucked on his cock head. The feelings washed through him, rising up with body into his brain and heart, causing him to wonder if a heart attack was possible. The unbearableness of it broke, and looking into her eyes, they both smiled seductively, enjoying seeing so much pleasure in the other. She pulled his head to her lips, and as she did so, his cock sank slowly into her hot moist depths. His length went on forever for both of them, the fullness and need satisfied entirely when his balls crushed against her anus, and his public bone against her clit. Holding themselves still in those moments, they kissed gently, bring the element of emotional water to their fiery passion of lust, and pulsated together. Each time his cock pulsed deep in her pussy, she gasped and went higher, and each time her vagina contracted on the entire length of his cock, he felt himself loose all sense of himself. Their orgasms came, rising slowly like a viscous thick liquid of heat and love. Genitals contracting violently, feelings ferociously being shared, all thought gone but pure pleasure and purity of love. Her body shuddered with an epileptic movement of splashing pleasure, nipples straining, voice gone, eyes glazed but still open; his body remained rigid against hers providing no softness, no resistance to her pulsations, while his cock expanded beyond recognition or feeling, filling her stretching her open, his eyes stared distantly into hers, tears flowing naturally with the intensity of it, waves of pleasure rose up his back and returned to her body. Their orgasm went on, his cock continued to pulsated with each wider expansion, her pussy convulsed in raw wetness splashing against their pelvis's, sweat dripping down their skin. She screamed a long long scream of absolute bliss, then they both stopped. Breathing deeply, they went higher, dissolving all boundaries of human experience, and seeing each other in their garden, their original garden, the garden of Eden some may describe it as. Their they lay in blissful awareness of each others mind and soul, intertwined at the purest level of existence, unconditional love.

Still breathing in synchronistic rhythm, his cock began to soften. They lay there for a long time, just breathing and feeling these feelings beyond words to describe, gazing into each others eyes and communicating in the deepest way possible. He remained buried in her pussy, soft and long again, like all desire had left him. Smiling at her, he asked her with his eyes if she was ready, and she answered with hers. He kissed her, tongues once again dancing the erotic dance of intimacy. She felt his cock grow inside her, rapidly expanding once again, as he pulsed with passion, she came again, her orgasm rippling through both their bodies. They went silent again, chest to chest, hands on each others backs over the heart, breathing in unison. His cock softened once again, his passion seemingly spent. She ran her hand down to his bum and in-between is cheeks, and caressed him sensually. His cock began to harden again, this time she relaxed as much as possible, letting go of all pleasure to feel him inside her, deeply at the back of her womb. When he had hardened, she felt him begin to throb. She kissed him, deeply and wetly, taking his tongue into her mouth. He groaned as he felt his cock widen inside her. She felt his cock begin to emit that gorgeous heat, bringing more fluid from her vagina. She contracted her pussy muscles, milking him, stroking him with her pussy. They had not yet moved inside her, his cock having sunk into her and remained there. He cock throbbed and jerked inside her, and suddenly the feeling of orgasmed washed through him, his body bucking under the pleasure, hips pushing his cock deeper into her, his pelvis harder against her clit. She joined him and once again they soared high above thought and words, feeling the sublime flow of their energies flowing through and into each other. It was a few moments beyond thought and was purely sensation, a sensation that included all their emotions as well as their physical bodies responding to a deepening, and widening arousal.