All Comments on 'Sex on the Beach'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Boring

2*s

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

Sweet tale of loving. Great story

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Love

Now that's a real loving wife! She may be in her sexual peak, hubby will slow down, and she'll be looking for a young hard cock! There may be more to her story, maybe?

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 3 years ago
Excellent Vacation

This is another one of your wonderful hot erotic stories. If he had only known I’m sure that he would have booked that vacation prior to their 30th year. It’s likely that they both would like to make this an annual trip. Thank You!

ktmccollktmccollover 3 years ago
Lovely read

Sensitive, hot, and realistic. Thanks for sharing.

daggettdaggettover 3 years ago

Excellent. Great story. A "5" story for sure. 30 years and still exciting and discovering each other. Fantastic read.

MisterteaMisterteaover 3 years ago
Who's zoomin' whom?

""Hmmm," she moaned, shivering to the touch of my hand in your panties"

You said a mouthful there, that's for certain.

LickmycandysLickmycandysabout 3 years ago
WOW

Yet another fantastic story had the desired effects on your reader.

Thank you I now want a tropical holiday as long as I can borrow her hubby 😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
1460 Followers
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.