Sex on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh?" I questioned, understanding she really didn't mean we'd fuck; it was actually just a tease, but it also meant we might play again on the way home. I turned and leaned over to her, pulling her face to me for a kiss and slipped my hand onto her bare leg, sliding it up and under the hem, but with the blankets put away we would have been visible if there were anyone watching.

Her hand immediately reached down and stopped me, her eyes coming up to look around the cabin. "Stop that you brat." She may have left most of her inhibitions at home, but she still had some.

...

"We need to stop on the way," Trish said as we climbed into the cab at the airport.

"Stop where? Why?" I answered, not knowing what she had in mind, not understanding where she thought we might need to get to.

"Can you take us to a swimwear store? I need to get a new bikini," she'd said to the driver. "I would have got one at home, except they didn't have what I wanted, and I needed you to help me pick it out," she continued now speaking to me.

The swimwear store that our driver took us too, probably typical for a resort area, had the whole gamut of possible swimwear. From the demure one-piece to the "barely-there" micro-bikinis that were mostly strings; from nipple hiding padded bra tops to those that were almost see-through dry and turned sheer when wet. She held to her word, she did ask me to help pick out a bikini, but that didn't mean she did what I asked. When I looked at micro-bikini's and the sheer ones, illustrated with a life size mannequin, her "In your dreams" response ended those thoughts. She momentarily contemplated a string thong when I told her she'd be really hot in that (she really does have the ass for it), but she turned it down with a "that's for a 25 year old, not an old lady of 50." In the end we compromised, she got a French cut bottom that left half of her cheeks exposed, and a top of two triangles that were much smaller than anything I had ever seen her wear before. Even though she acknowledged it was something she'd "probably never be able to wear at home," we went ahead and bought it.

~

"You can't fool me," Trish answered, reaching up from the towel she was lying on to take my hand and let me to pull her to her feet.

"Fool you?" I asked, knowing I'd been found out.

She giggled, "You just want an excuse to play with my tits."

I reached over with my free hand to cup my wife's breast. "I need an excuse?"

Trish's hand playfully slapped at mine on her breast. "Stop it, someone is coming."

I glanced down the beach where a couple was walking towards us, a few hundred yards away still, hand in hand. Even from here I could tell they were both topless. The red of the man's skin betrayed the sunburn he'd not controlled, the pleasant tan color of the woman said she'd taken care where he hadn't. Beyond them, toward the resort, there were many more people playing in the water and sunning themselves on the beach, but at the moment we four were the only ones in this area. A few people had wandered by us during the afternoon, mostly couples, but a multitude of sunshades in front of the hotel, now perhaps half filled, was where the majority of all the other vacationers had remained. That most of the women in that area had been going topless hadn't meant that Trish would there, she'd had us walk the half a mile down the beach to where we were more alone before taking her own top off to sunbathe and swim bare breasted.

"Tell me again, what makes you think I need an excuse?" I said a few moments later, pulling her half-naked body to mine in the water. Nearly chest deep Trish's legs wrapped around me, my hand rising to fondle her breast, my fingers finding a nipple.

"It doesn't seem to make any difference whether you've got an excuse or not, you can't seem to keep your hands off me." She made no complaint about my caress.

"Are you complaining?"

"Have I ever?"

"You've always complained before, at home," I corrected, "anyplace except when we were alone or in our bedroom."

"You probably should have brought me to a tropical resort years ago."

"Come on," I said, letting my hands slip from her body and turning, diving into the deeper water and swimming a bit further out. Just a few more yards and we stopped, turning to face the shore.

"Pretty, isn't it?" I asked, not saying what I was looking at.

"The beach or the girl?" Trish responded, pointing out another couple who were now almost directly between our towels and us.

"She is pretty," I commented.

"You like anyone with bare tits."

"There is that," I laughed, putting my arm around Trish and pulling her closer in the water for a kiss. "She's got nice ones, doesn't she?" I commented, teasing. The young woman, apparently Polynesian, had raven black hair and an exquisite tan that showed she seldom, if ever, wore a top at the beach. Her breasts, the size of medium oranges, graced her body; dark, nearly black, areola and nipples were so much different than Trish's brown and pink jewels. The hand-in-hand stroll spoke of love and adoration, whether married or just lovers, they were a couple.

"I don't look at tits, you do."

"Oh yeah?" I responded with a laugh, pulling away and slowly swimming to shore, "then why did you bring them up?"

"Because I knew you were looking at them."

"But yours are the ones I'm playing with," I said, pulling Trish back against me, my hands filling themselves once again.

...

"You really can't keep your hands off my tits, can you?" Trish said a few minutes later, once again lying on her back as I spread sun lotion over her body. Admittedly I'd spent more time on her gorgeous breasts than I'd really needed to.

"Tits..." I said, pinching a nipple between my thumb and first finger, "and ass..." I said, sliding my hand from Trish's breast, down her side and across her hip, letting my fingers dip underneath onto the edge of her bottom, "and lips..." I said, reaching up with my other hand to run a finger across her cheek and lips. At the same time, I let my other hand rise back up from the edge of her ass to the top of the bikini bottom, letting my fingers begin to slide under the edge. "I especially like your lips," I whispered, leaning in and letting my lips caress hers as my fingers found her other set, leaving no doubt about the double entendre.

"Hmmm," she moaned, shivering to the touch of my hand in her panties, "Do you know what we need to do now?"

"No, what?" I whispered, pulling my hand from her bikini bottom and sliding it up to again fondle her breast.

"I think you need to take me back to the room and fuck me silly."

I didn't need to be asked twice.

I stood and, taking my towel, moved aside and began to shake the sand out of it. When I turned back Trish had reached in and unwrapped her sarong, so I picked up her towel and also shook and folded it. When I looked back at her, she had begun wrapping it around herself. I watched as she wrapped it over her breasts like a dress. "Oh," I protested, "hiding my girls from me?" Looking at me with a smirk and reaching underneath the hanging cloth I saw her catch her bikini bottoms and skin them off. "Oh, even better!" I said, stepping over to her and taking her into my arms, my hands roaming her body, sliding up and down her back and onto her bare bottom underneath.

"My bottoms were still wet; I didn't want to walk with them that way."

"Oh?" I said, my fingers gripping the sarong and pulling it opposite of the tuck. The tuck and wrap slipped free, and despite that she tried to grip it, a slight jerk and it pulled free leaving Trish naked in my arms.

Jerry! Stop it!" she giggled, her eyes looking down the beach at the couple walking away and then back over the rocks the other way, confirming there was nobody else around. "Someone might see."

"See my sexy lady?" I said, dropping the sarong onto the beach bag to not get it sandy, and then cupping her naked bottom to pull her against me once again. "Seeing what I so enjoy seeing?"

"I can't walk back naked. Do you want me to put my bikini back on?" she threatened. I knew Trish hadn't put her top on all day, having worn just her bottoms and the sarong, covering her breasts and bottoms like a dress, out from the hotel.

"Oh, all right," I relented bending down to pick up the sarong from where I had dropped it. "Go topless for me?" I don't know whether Trish knew that she commonly sucked her lower lip between her teeth when she was about to be naughty, but she sucked it between her teeth now, and then glanced back toward the resort."

"I can't walk through the hotel like that."

"But you can walk down the beach like that...." I saw her nostrils flair, a certain sign that she was going to do as I had asked.

"Ok, but just until we get to where everyone else is." I watched as she wrapped the sarong around her waist, so she wasn't entirely naked. "And you can't pull it off again, you brat!" she laughed, and I laughed with her. "Doesn't mean I won't have my hands on you," I said, fondling her bottom through the sarong once more and then letting my hand slide up across her bare breast as she turned.

"After 30 years with you, would I expect anything else?"

Several times we stopped to cool our feet in the gently lapping water; each time, as we did, I pulled her to me, running my hands over her body. With no one around when we were facing back down the beach from where we'd come she let me fondle her, stopping me only when I bent to suckle one of her now constantly erect nipples, or when we were facing the resort.

We hadn't quite gotten back to where the beach had more people before she stopped, and I watched as she bent over and reached into the bag and pulled her white tank top shirt out of the bag. Facing me as she pulled the shirt over her head, she stopped with it around her neck and looked right at me, smirking as if she knew exactly what I was thinking. "Say goodbye to your girls for a while," she teased, and when my hand reached for a nipple to tweak it, she pulled the shirt down, with an "uh-uh... people are watching." I glanced up the beach, not seeing anyone actually watching, but admittedly there were tens of people and I couldn't tell who was or wasn't looking our way. I let my eyes follow through to the bar area of the hotel where I could see several tables of people overlooking the beach, and by default - us. Although I couldn't tell precisely if anyone was looking directly at us, the chances were good and I relented, instead reaching over and gripping her arm to pull her to me. My mouth bent to hers in a kiss, my hand slipping behind to hold her body against me. "You're so sexy... I love it when you tease me like this."

"Ummm, I love teasing you," she responded, pulling back and reaching again for the bag at her feet.

The shirt formed to Trish's body, her upper chest bare, pulling tight against her breasts and belly. It covered more of her than just a bikini top would have but didn't totally hide her form or breasts from my eyes. Two hard points, that I'd often seen accenting her bikini top also, showed through the cloth; the faint hint of her areola, when I really looked closely, accented the buttons poking through the cloth. Now once again completely covered, at least enough to comfortably walk through the resort, she took my hand and we continued up the beach until we reached where the cabanas and beach chairs and shade canopies and multiple people were enjoying the sand and ocean. A few people followed us with their eyes, but they were just watching everyone, not specifically us - we were essentially anonymous once again.

Just before we reached the path through the cabanas that led into the resort, a clap of thunder rolled across us, causing us both to look up. I hadn't been paying any attention to the clouds; brief showers had passed occasionally every few hours or so, but they had only been scattered sprinkles, barely enough to get the ground or tables wet before they disappeared. Most people had just ignored them; they'd started and stopped with such rapidity that it was almost impossible to react in time once the showers started. This time, a deluge hit us - virtually instantly. Within seconds everything and everyone around us, who had not been under a canopy before the rain started, was instantly soaked. A few quick running steps and we were under one of the unused cabanas to hide from the rain, but it wasn't fast enough as both of us were totally dripping from just those few seconds of downpour. We waited, two, perhaps three minutes, but there was no sign of the downpour abating. Black clouds extended to the horizon, gradually obliterating the sun as they moved on, with no sign of a break or easing of the rain. "Do we wait?" I questioned, my eyes betraying that her shirt and sarong had essentially become translucent. Trish was the winner in a wet tee-shirt contest with only a single contestant.

"Come-on!" she said, reaching with her free hand for mine, and we took off jogging between cabanas and umbrellas for the covering of the resort. If we hadn't been soaked beforehand, by the time we reached cover, we were both dripping from top to bottom. Trish didn't slow down, I could hear her giggling as we traversed the lobby, the restaurant entrance, and the bar where the tables and patrons were separated from us by only a small wall, all crowded from vacationers seeking respite from the downpour. Not surprisingly, I saw many an eye turn our way, several men jabbing an elbow at their neighbor to get their attention as their eyes followed my virtually naked wife's body through the hotel. Reaching the far side of the lobby she didn't slow down, now giggling almost uncontrollably as we headed up the path to our bungalow. We slowed once we cleared the hotel proper; we were both totally soaked and the rain wasn't abating.

"Oh My God," Trish giggled, stopping to look down at her body and then at me, "I might as well have been naked."

"I don't think anyone noticed," I lied, tongue in cheek.

"Really?" she asked in return, looking up at my face and realizing I was totally being facetious.

"Yep. Everybody who was blind didn't see a thing, but every other person, at least every male in the place, couldn't take their eyes off you."

It took just a second to get the door to the bungalow open and step inside, the downpour finally beginning to ease. I followed Trish through the door, my eyes confirming that her sarong and tank top had both become virtually not there. I couldn't help the thickening of my cock as I beheld her nearly naked body once again. The sarong clung to Trish's bottom and that she had nothing underneath was clearly obvious. The tank top, which had barely concealed her breasts previously, was now totally translucent, clinging and forming to her tits like a second skin. The darker color of her areola, barely teasing the eye before, were now plainly visible; her nipples which had been perky beforehand, when she pulled the shirt on, were now plainly larger and protruding through the shirt from the unexpected exhibitionism.

Following directly behind her as I was, I just dropped the beach bag and pulled her to me, my arms going around her, both hands filling with her breasts. "Uhmmm," she moaned as my hand found both nipples, pinching and squeezing. Reaching back with one hand I released my swim trunks, letting them fall to the floor so I was naked before she was, although her sarong didn't hide much and didn't keep my hands from virtually feeling her nakedness beneath. I pulled the cloth up along her right leg until I could slip my hand underneath, onto her bare thigh, onto her bare ass, and then slipping around the front side to finger her pussy.

"Oh, you're so wet," I whispered in her ear, nibbling her earlobe, and holding her against me with one arm so she couldn't pull away. It wasn't wet from the rain that I was speaking of, but my fingers between her legs. I ended my fondling momentarily to reach two handed to Trish's shirt, pulling it up two handed, lifting off her shoulders as she raised her arms to help me. I returned both hands to her breast's moments later, a shiver running through her body as I played with my favorite toys, both nipples finding their way between my thumbs and fingers. Moments later I released my hand from her breasts to find the knot of the sarong, slipping it loose, the sarong falling away from Trish's front but still pressed between us in back.

"And you're so hard," she said, her hand reaching back between us to grip my erection now pressed against her bottom.

"Did I say you could play with me?" I said, moving my body slightly away from hers and pulling on the sarong so it slipped and pulled to the front of her body. She'd relaxed her grip of my cock just slightly as I'd pulled the sarong free and that was enough. With a quick wrist flick I wrapped it over her near wrist, catching the other end with my hand and then pulling it back over her other hand which had been fondling my cock. A twist and tuck, and her hands were effectively tied together.

"Umm, did I need to ask?" she giggled into my ear, leaning her head back beside mine, as I pulled the sarong together, her hands suddenly secured in front of me and her.

"You certainly did," I answered, gently pushing Trish forward and across the room towards the patio door. Holding her hands in one of mine, I tied a simple overhand knot into the other end, essentially making just a thick point of the cloth. Stepping up to the door I opened it and flicked the knotted sarong over the top and closed the door again. I had her arms now secured above her head, and although the cloth slipped backwards a bit until the knot ran into the door, with the knot I'd managed around her hands, she was unable to pull free.

"Oh my god," I said, pulling her body close against me from behind, my cock wiggling in the crack of her ass. My hands again played with her breasts and nipples, pinching and eliciting shudders as I did. When I lowered my hand to her pussy she shuddered from my touch and, once again, I had to comment on how wet she was.

"A little anxious for a good fucking?" I asked.

"I've been thinking about it all afternoon."

"I should have fucked you on the beach."

"I wouldn't have done you on the beach, at least not in daylight, but I'd have done you in the water if you'd tried."

"Now you tell me, you naughty thing." I whispered into her ear, my finger finding and pressing harder against her clit.

"Ohhh..." Trish breathed, "sometimes you just need to find things out for yourself."

"Is that so?" I responded, spinning her in place, the sarong slightly tightening with the additional half twist, and bending to her breasts I began feasting on her nipples. "Like finding out my hottie wife likes showing off in public? After all these years of only doing it in the bedroom, running practically naked through the hotel has gotten her all hot and bothered?"

Trish neither confirmed nor denied my accusation, although her nipples, which were amazingly hard to begin with, seemed to stiffen to my touch, her coos of pleasure telling me how she was enjoying me tantalizing her body while being unable to return any touching or to refuse my touches. My fingers reached between her legs again, slipping first one finger and then two into her wetness. My thumb rubbed against her clit, shivers rattling her body from the touch of my fingers on one nipple, my thumb on her clit and my tongue and lips on her other nipple. I felt Trish's body stiffening, and eased my assault before she came, a groan of protest at leaving her so close.

"What? You thought I was going to let you cum that easily?" I said, withdrawing my lips from her nipple as well as my hand from her pussy. "Are you sure you don't need a little help from something more solid?" I flexed my cock, and she watched it bounce thinking that was what I was talking about, but stepping away from her suspended body to my bag, I opened it and withdrew the toy that I'd brought along.