Sex on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,454 Followers

"Are you sure?"

"Well, there weren't any cars at the trail head, but you never know -- someone else might show up and join us." I took a step closer, and with her standing on a rock put my arms around her middle while hers went around my neck. "But if we're in the water, they won't see anything anyway," I answered, my fingers finding the tie to her bikini top and beginning to untie it.

"And besides, didn't you leave your inhibitions at home?" She hadn't stopped me from untying her top and didn't stop me as I now pulled it upward to go over her head. When I reached for her bottoms, hooking them with my thumbs she didn't stop me from stripping them off either.

"You corrupt me," she giggled, stepping gingerly off the rock she'd been on when I turned to drop her bikini onto the day pack.

"You wanted to be corrupted." I took her hand, she was again leading, as we walked gingerly over the stony ground to the edge of the pool.

The pool felt quite brisk, initially downright cold, as we stepped in. It took only seconds however, and that we had actually been quite warm was evident as the chill immediately disappeared. The water was still colder than had been the beach water or resort swimming pool, but amazingly refreshing. We swam across the pond, stopping and sitting on the rock outcropping with the water cascading onto our backs.

"Pretty Amazing!" Trish commented after we'd been there for a few minutes.

"Yeah, it is," I responded, taking her hand, and pulling her upright and toward me. She stood and turned toward my pull, straddling my legs, standing naked before me. I slipped my hands onto her bottom and she knew where this was leading. When I leaned forward, she guided a nipple to my mouth, willing and wanting to participate.

My cock began to rise beneath her, her nipples, cold from the water and swimming, hardening now to the warmth and caressing of my mouth and lips. "Ummm, God I love you," she said, shifting her other breast to my mouth as my hand slid around her hip to caress her pussy. Finding her hot but not yet ready, my fingers stroked and plundered until she reached down, grabbed my cock, and lowered herself onto me.

"God," she cooed, "who would ever believe it? Making love to my husband in a tropical rainforest in the pool beneath a beautiful waterfall?"

"Not me," I whispered, pulling away from a nipple momentarily. Grabbing her hips, I helped her rise and fall on my cock, the heat of our bodies increasing until Trish suddenly convulsed in orgasm. I was close too, and all it took was a few pivots of my hips and my cock spewed its contents into her welcoming warmth. Moving my arms around her, I pulled her closer, my shrinking cock still inside her.

"Ummm, that was really nice," she said a few moments later, standing again after I fell from her body.

"Yeah, it was," I added. Turning, she dove into the pool and I followed.

~

"Go take a shower," Trish ordered as she came out of the bath with a towel wrapped around her body. We'd been resting on the bed when she'd gotten up without saying anything. I'd thought she was going to the toilet, but when I heard the shower start it surprised me. The large shower had almost become our favorite room of the bungalow, a cool shower being a pleasant way to relieve the heat and humidity, and we'd showered and played together at least once every day. We almost always ended up performing oral on each other, perhaps me on her more than her on me. She almost always shaved her lips in the shower daily to keep them smooth and, if she skipped a day, I could always tell from the little pricklies. When I volunteered to do it for her, she found she really enjoy it as I like to finish with a tongue test. I'd set her down onto the tile seat at the back of the shower with the water running over us, lather her up and shave her lips clean, and then a tongue test was just to see that I hadn't missed a spot leaving her prickly, of course. Sometimes she'd return the favor, soaping me up and hard and then taking me into her mouth. Sometimes as a thank you, sometimes just because she wanted to.

"I would have come with you," I replied, not committing to whether I would or not.

"Sorry, babe. Go take a shower."

"I'll do it later?"

"Please? It's our last night." I wasn't quite sure what the rush was about. I knew it was our last night, we just needed to throw our stuff back into our bags, eat dinner and go to bed. Maybe I can talk her into one last walk on the beach and skinny dipping again after dinner, I thought as I headed into the shower. All I needed was a quick rinse and 3 minutes later I stepped back into the room, now naked and drying myself off as I did.

Trish was waiting, now dressed in her sexy satin robe, with one of my neckties in her hand. "Where did you get that?" I said, immediately recognizing the necktie and stopping to look to confirm it was what I thought it was as I knew I hadn't brought any ties along.

"I brought it," she answered, holding out her hand to me.

"Why?" I asked, a moment later as I reached out to her hand, where she immediately looped it over my wrist. "What are you up to?"

I grinned at her, allowing her to cinch the tie around my wrist in a knot that I knew I could work loose if I really wanted, but would hold it tight. With a smile she pushed me backward, which I willingly accepted.

"It's time for my fun," she said, pushing me into a seated position and then continuing until I was lying on my back on the table. The towel had been dropped on the floor, my cock beginning to rise from anticipation. Wrapping the tie around the leg of the table, she stepped over to her bag and produced a second tie, neither of which I had any inkling she'd brought along. I knew there was no other reason for her to have these, she was doing something now that she'd planned and thought of before we ever left home.

"What are we doing?" I giggled, allowing her to tie my second hand to the opposite table leg.

"Whatever I want," she answered. With the second tie cinched in place, I suddenly realized that my thoughts of I can get out if I really want had been overturned. My ability to get the tie loose easily had been based on the ability to use the other hand, but with both tied, I was essentially locked in place. Locked in place with a boner.

"Uhmm, Nice," she cooed, reaching down and running her hand across my erection. She stepped over to her bag once again, returning with some kind of contraption that I immediately recognized as a cock ring or erection enhancer. It wasn't anything we'd ever played with or even talked about playing with before.

"What's that?" I asked as she cinched it around my cock and balls.

"Tell me if it's too tight, if it hurts?" she said, not responding to my question. It didn't hurt, but as she kept cinching it down, I suddenly realized it was too much.

"Too much!" I said and she loosened it just a smidge. "Yeah, I think that's ok. So where did you come up with this idea?" I asked.

"Joslyn," she answered, referring to her girlfriend whom she was always talking with. "She says her husband can stay hard for hours with a little help from one of these."

"I don't?" I queried, immediately thinking back to all of our lovemaking, wondering if perhaps I'd been less than I could have been. I admit, there were times I'd orgasmed and Trish hadn't, but I always tried to be a considerate lover and make sure she came with my fingers or tongue either before or after I did. That I shrank and was useless for fucking for quite a while after I came was natural, wasn't it? I'd never hesitated to please her again if she asked.

"You know how he gets bigger and harder just before you cum?"

I did, even as a teenager I recognized my cock expanded during masturbation, the head becoming big and purple, the shaft larger and harder, and then it all rapidly partially shrunk immediately after spewing a load, and completely shrunk within minutes -- at least until I was ready to do it again. Now her hand gripped my cock, slowly stroking my erection which already felt rock hard. Thinking about it I realized I was hard like the beginning of play, rather than the pre-orgasm hard.

"Jos say he'll still get bigger and harder like that, but then you won't shrink until we loosen it."

"I always take care of you, give you more if you want."

"I know, you're wonderful that way. But sometimes I want more without your fingers or tongue, I want to do it again, and you can't." She lifted a knee to the table and then swung her other leg up and over to straddle my legs before scooting up, placing her pussy over the top of my cock. She pulled the tie around her waist loose, pushing the robe back off her shoulders so now she was totally naked on top of me. Her nipples were visibly hard, a certain sign of her arousal.

"You're already wet!" I observed, feeling her settling down for her pussy to straddle my cock.

"I've been thinking about surprising you with this ever since we laid down to rest," she answered, sliding her pussy up and down along my cock. "Ohhh," she cooed, "my God you're hard!"

"I want to suck your nipples," I replied, lifting my head ineffectually toward her chest.

"Uh-uh, not unless I want you to. This time, it's all about me. If you cum, ok, but this time, whether you do or not, it's all about me."

"But I know you like that."

"Oh, I do, you'll get your chance, but right now I want something else first." Putting her hands on the table she lifted herself and moved forward, first straddling my stomach and then my chest before moving her pussy to my mouth. "Oh God! That's so nice!" She said, a shiver coursing through her body as my tongue found her clit. She stayed in that position for several seconds before moving up a bit more. "In my vagina. I want you to tongue fuck me."

Unable to speak with her against my mouth, I did what she asked, my tongue sliding into her as much as possible, my tongue being limited to perhaps two inches out of my mouth. Although I barely penetrated her, she knew it was the best I could do. She stayed there, sitting upright, her hands lifting to her breasts, her fingers massaging her own nipples, before sliding her body back down. She didn't have to say anything this time, my tongue naturally finding and caressing her clit. Staying there for a bit, she then lifted and moved back down my body, this time leaning in and pressing her nipples to my mouth. "Ok, now you can suck my nips," she said, directing first her left and then moments later shifting to her right breast against my tongue and lips.

"And now we find out if it works," she said sitting upright, and repositioning once more, her pussy pressed down against my cock which was lying flat against my body. "Oh! He is harder!" she whispered; her eyes wide as her lips wrapped over my cock. Her juices were lubricating my shaft and when she rocked downward, it was obvious when her clit came in contact with my cock. "Oh my God, that's nice!" Trish whispered as she rocked her clit against my erection.

I'd fucked her similarly before, sliding my erection between her lips, often with her holding her lips aside so I made direct contact with her clit, but never had we done this where she was on top, where she was in charge. Obviously, she knew exactly how to get the most pleasure from the contact as she masturbated herself against my cock. Leaning forward again and placing her hands onto the table beside me, she lifted and rocked herself forward and backward, nothing but her clit actually touching me and in just seconds she shuddered and collapsed on top of me, her clit and pussy now pressed against my cock but not moving. "I like that," she whispered and then leaned up to kiss me. "I came and you're still so hard," she said as she pulled back. Her eyes came to mine, a smile on her face. "I need to rest for a bit, shall I take care of you until I'm ready?"

"There's not much I can do..." I needlessly explained.

"That's right," she answered, moving her body backward toward my feet, until her face was near my crotch. Lifting my cock, she licked the shaft, licked her juices off it until, sliding me to her lips, she took me into her mouth.

I groaned, the exquisite feel of her tongue and lips caressing my glans. Her tongue teased the hole, I'm sure there must have been some pre-cum but I couldn't tell. "He really is bigger," she said, sitting up and gripping me with her hand. "Can you tell?"

"Yeah, I think so," I answered, my erection throbbing in her hand. The head was purple, always a sign that I'm quite hard.

"Are you going to cum?"

"I don't think so," I responded, "It's just... different."

"It certainly is." Sitting upright again, she swung her leg around and reversed herself, backing her pussy to my face and placing herself where she could take me again in her mouth in a 69 position. Her mouth went over my cock head before I got my tongue on her, which could only be her fault as she had to put herself against me. "Hey buddy! Use your tongue or no blowjob!" she complained pulling away from my cock long enough to complain.

"You gotta come closer, I can't move!" I giggled, and then groaned as she sucked me back into her mouth. She wiggled her body and moved closer, her pussy finally reaching my mouth and a moan of pleasure emanating from her as my tongue again caressed her clit, now in a complete 69.

This was an unusual position for us. Although we'd done it many times before, she always said that a 69 was too intense, that she had a hard time concentrating on pleasuring me while I was pleasuring her. But here, apparently, as she had no intention of pleasuring me, just enjoying the feel of my cock in her mouth and my tongue on her clit, a 69 must have been ok.

I just concentrated on her clit, trying to ignore the extreme pleasure of her mouth and tongue on me. Apparently, it was enough, as soon enough she moved forward into a reverse cowgirl and raised up to lower herself onto my cock for the first time. "Oh, you feel so big! Just like when you're about to cum," she said, leaning with her hands on my knees and rocking her pelvis. "Oh yeah baby! You're going to fuck me with that big hard cock and make me cum." That she was doing the fucking, I was just along for the ride, seemed unimportant to point out as her hips and pussy rocked and rotated. Once again, I could sense her approaching orgasm, but now if anything, my cock was somewhat numb; I certainly wasn't going to cum any time soon. As it was her rocking stopped, instead rising vertically, almost pulling out, and then letting her body fall down hard onto my cock. "Oh... Yes!... You're... Going... to... Make Me Cum!" she grunted, talking dirty, and then doing just exactly that, her body convulsing around my cock in an explosive orgasm as she stayed seated with the last plunge.

She rested for a few seconds, and then rose up, climbing off the table and walking up beside my head. "Umm, that was nice. I think it's taken 30 years but now I think I understand why you like a 69." Her hand reached down and lightly gripped my cock, and then squeezed. "Don't go away," she quipped, releasing me and turning toward the toilet.

"I wouldn't think of it," I laughed in return. "I can't go out anyway, I'm a bit tied up at the moment."

Trish returned a few moments later, checking out my still phenomenally erect and purple prick with her eyes, and then her hand. "Does it hurt?" she asked, "He's been hard for so long."

"No."

"Do you need to cum?"

"Always." She giggled at my response, and then bent down to take me in her mouth. It was hard to tell whether she was fellating me for me, or for her, but it wasn't long before she said "Ummm," and once again climbing on the table to straddle me added, "You're going to have to use your tongue again."

"Apparently your wish is..." my response was cut short as she settled into place, moving so that my tongue touched her exactly where she wanted. Looking up between her legs I watched her fingers pinching and twiddling her own nipples, at least until she leaned backward, and I felt her hands on my own nipples. She didn't continue this for long, instead sliding backward and rising up to straddle my cock once more in a forward cowgirl. Her movements this time were slow and leisurely, more rising and falling than the rocking of her pelvis from before. "God you feel so good, I love it when you're hard like this." Despite the ring pinching, I could feel the stimulation leading to my own orgasm increasing but wasn't sure with the ring that I could much more than just throb inside her. "Do you think you can cum this time? I want you to cum with me."

"I don't think I can with the ring." It was all I had to say, lifting off of me she reached down and released the tension, not even having to take it off before I knew that was enough. "Oh, that will do it," I said, and she rose once again and slipped me inside.

This time she fucked me with the intent to get us both off. Even though she came first, she continued, rocking herself forward and backwards, up and down even after she came, until with a groan I lifted my hips into her, my cock throbbing multiple times, filling her with more of my man juice than I had in years.

~

"Ready?" I asked, looking around at the room making sure we'd gotten everything, finally stopping with my eyes on my gorgeous wife, my lover, one more time. The shirt was different this time, heading home, but the skirt which I hadn't seen on her since we got there, was the same. Earlier she'd been walking around in panties and a shirt and I hadn't seen her put the skirt on.

"Ready," she answered, picking up her handbag. I'd already put in a call to the concierge to have our bags picked up, so as we stepped toward the door, I put my hand out to the small of Trish's back.

"Got your skirt on again I see... got panties on?" I teased, beginning to run my hand down onto her bottom. Her hand instantly came back to brush mine away and she turned away giggling, the appearance of the cart and helper to pick up the bags preventing me from fondling her more to find out.

"I guess you'll just have to wait until we get on the plane to find out... but I hope there's as few people going home as we had coming."

Thanks to my lovely Scandinavian friend for providing the idea and guidance on the story from a female viewpoint. Thanks to all for reading, and as always, vote, comment or send feedback; We love hearing from the readers.

BenLong
BenLong
1,454 Followers