Sex on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?" Trish asked as I kept it slightly behind my body.

"What, this?" I asked in return. "Did you think you're the only one allowed to bring tantalizing toys into the bedroom, or along to special occasions?"

"You've never done that before..."

"I've never taken you to a tropical getaway before either." I showed Trish the play toy that I'd retrieved. "This, is a rabbit, have you ever seen one?"

"Why does it have... that thing?" she asked.

"This," I said caressing the main shaft, "is a dildo, obviously, and this," I said moving my fingers against the rubber appendage, "is a clit tickler. And together, they're going to drive you mad." She knew I wouldn't hurt her, do anything she didn't really want, but still I could see her eyes widen, her pupils dilate, in anticipation of something she'd never even imagined before. I pushed the button, the vibrations of the main shaft and the sound both readily discernible, and then turned it back off again.

Stepping up to Trish I bent and suckled a nipple again, leaving it a bit wet, and then the other, before reaching up with the dildo and rubbing it against them one at a time. Slowly I circled her nipple, tracing the areola and then pushed the on button. She gasped, a good gasp. "Nice, isn't it?" I asked. "I think we need a little lube to play with your nipples though, don't you?" I lowered the dildo toward her pussy, rubbing it against her lips, slipping it just inside, getting the end of it wet with her juices. "Is this better?" I asked when I pulled it out, the end of it glistening with Trish's natural lubricants and placing it against her nipple once again, turned it on.

This time her body recoiled from the sensation; the vibrations, the natural lube making it slip around her nipple so easily. I only paid attention to the right nipple to begin with, and then without turning it off, lowered it to her pussy once again. This time I watched her stomach constrict, pull back to the exquisite sensation, her body trying to deny the pleasure this vibrating appendage was giving her. Still vibrating, I slipped it between her lips once again, perhaps an inch, maybe two, her pelvis now pushing into my intrusion, trying to force more of the vibrating monster inside. I read it correctly, she wanted it inside, she wanted it deeper, but instead I pulled it back and out, and with the vibration still on reached up and touched her other nipple.

"Really nice, isn't it?" I queried, Trish's 'uhmm" almost a moan in response, her body twisting and turning, half-heartedly trying to pull herself loose.

"I'll bet it feels really nice inside you, don't you? Do you suppose it feels better than a cock?"

"I... I don't know..."

"Well then, maybe you should find out." Pushing the button, I turned it off, and acted like I was going to put it in her again, and then pulled back. "How about we find out how wet you are first, hmm?" I said, moving up in front of her. I leaned in and kissed Trish, my free hand finding her vagina, a finger penetrating the slippery wetness before I pulled my hand back and gripping my cock, moved it to her opening. Raising on my legs just a bit I slipped inside, virtually friction free as she was so inordinately wet. "Oh my god, I'm going to love fucking you, but ... you first." I pulled back out, my cock shiny with Trish's juices, and moved the dildo to her lips. I teased, just putting perhaps the first inch into her, pulling it back just that same little bit, the dildo now covered with her shiny juices, before I turned the vibrator on and slid it back in. Once again she gasped, her hips trying to pull back, but she was totally at my pleasure. I turned the vibrator off, slipping the dildo inside a bit further, pulling back out, and then pushing in again -- still further. Now about halfway in I turned the vibrator back on, and Trish's body convulsed in a whole-body shiver. "Ummm, good?" I asked.

"God... Oh! Yes!" She shivered and exhaled in response. This time, leaving the vibrator on, I moved it out and then back in, further and further each time, having no problems slipping it deeper into her wetness. Almost bottomed out, I turned the vibrator off again, resulting in a complaining "oh" this time. I pulled it all the way out, reaching in to finger and tease Trish one more time, before I returned the toy to her vagina, gradually shifting it deeper and deeper inside until the clit tickler rested against her clit for the first time.

"Are you ready for this?" I whispered. Leaning in I sucked a nipple into my mouth again, and almost instantly pressed the on button.

I'd had Trish on the verge of orgasm three times and pulled back each time, but this time, her nipple in my mouth, the vibration of the artificial cock, and the vibration of the clit tickler tickling what it was designed for, was too much. Almost instantly she gargled, her body recoiling, trying to pull back from the excess stimulation all at once. "Aghhhh!" she cried out, "Oh God Jerry! Too much! Too much!"

Trish's body convulsed as hard as I've ever seen or felt, and I rejected her pleas of "Too Much." The clit tickler was obviously intense, as I pulled the dildo back out her shivers and shakes subsided slightly, but every time I pushed it back in, wiggling it around so the tickler stimulated her both from the vibration but also from my manipulation, her body again constricted in throughs of passion.

"Enough! Enough!" she pleaded, and I turned the vibrator off. Her body collapsed, hanging by her arms and from the knotted sarong in the door. "Jerry, will you let me down?" I could hear the exhaustion in her voice.

I laid the dildo on the floor and reached up to her hands as if I was going to untie them, but instead gripped her arms and spun her around. Pushing forward to the glass patio door, I pressed her naked body against the glass with my own, my erection again against her ass. "Not just yet," I answered with a whisper in her ear, my hands between the glass and her breasts, still playing with my favorite toys. "Not until I'm done."

Bending my legs, I rose up, and when my cock didn't find its mark, I reached down and guided it into her sopping wetness. "Don't worry," I said, "As wet as you are, it won't be long."

~

"If you don't put something on soon, I'm going to attack you and we won't get to our dinner reservation on time," I said, leaning back into the chair, observing Trish. She'd been walking around virtually naked for at least 15 minutes, wearing nothing but a tiny purple string thong panty. I'd heard a thong like this called "butt floss" before, but Trish had never worn anything like it. Many of her underwear were thongs, some with a triangle at the top of her ass, others with cloth strips, but she'd never had a string one that I knew of. Nude from the backside, the strings accented the globes of her ass; from the front the tiny triangle of purple stretchy cloth didn't entirely cover her pubic hair which showed above the top of the triangle and accented how small it really was. The thin satin material was not something that a woman would want for everyday wear, but something to entice a lover. Pulled tight against her lips, it accented her pussy. If we hadn't had sex just before she "started getting ready," I know I would have wanted to ravish her again. It's just that, so soon after, I knew the only thing that could perform right now was my tongue. "Or is that what you want? Me to pull you over to this bed, strip that little nothing off you and eat you for dinner?"

"I'd like that, but I think we both need a bit of something more filling than sex."

"Hmmm. Yeah, I guess you're right." With her hair finally fixed, she reached down and slipped her sandals on her feet and turned toward me.

"Ready?" she asked, and I knew it was a tease. I just smirked and she glanced down at herself, pretending that she "just" recognized that she was still virtually naked. "Oh! I guess I did forget something." Turning, so I couldn't see her face, Trish walked to the closet and pulled the green tropical dress that she'd purposely bought for this trip but hadn't yet worn. She'd said it was for a special occasion, and I knew that tonight was it.

The dress was high necked but backless. The spaghetti straps across the back merged to the collar around her neck. Trish had never been one for chokers or other neck decorations, but this was different. I wasn't sure exactly what the dress would look like, I had expected something with a deep vee, almost exposing her breasts, but the reality was just the opposite. The collar delicately surrounded her neck, the front panel extended fully down across her breasts and pulling back under her arms, fully covering her breasts but left her shoulders bare. Although it was obvious that with the bare back she was braless, the effect was extraordinary and quite sexy without being revealing -- a perfect dress for her, and for me. A full skirt extended to below the knee, but the thin, light, cloth looked exceptionally cool and perfect for our resort and dinner on a warm evening. As if a warm evening were different; the tropical day and night practically merged, the evenings seeming cooler only in that the sun wasn't on us, but day to night temperature cooled only by a couple of degrees by morning. For once the daily clouds were practically non-existent as we walked down the path to the resort. A pristine, star-studded, sky was marred only by the occasional path light.

Rather than the "come one -- come all, buffet," of the resort we'd made arrangements for this, our actual anniversary day, for the moderately more extravagant restaurant.

I'd ordered ahead, two glasses of champagne on the table, slightly bubbling awaiting us; the remainder of the bottle in the chiller beside the table. The maitre'd greeted us with a "Happy 30th Anniversary", and the waitress had obviously gotten the word as she did the same. The meal was excellent, the champagne was excellent, although Trish, after 30 years, was still an alcohol lightweight. Her giggles and smiles became looser with the second glass of champagne. They had just brought us a special dessert when Trish excused herself and asked the waitress where the toilet was.

"Do you know what I want to do after we're done with dinner?" Trish asked when she returned from the toilet, extending her hand to me as she again took her seat. Her hand had been closed, although I hadn't noticed, but as I took hers, she opened her fist into mine and I realized she was passing me something. I discretely took whatever it was, only opening my hand to see what it was when it was no longer obvious. There was no doubt what the tiny piece of purple and string in my hand was. I slipped it into a pocket, feeling my erection growing with the knowledge that my wife, sitting across from me, was now completely naked beneath her sexy dress. "I think we should go for a walk on the beach." Translated, she was telling me she wanted to have sex on the beach.

We just walked between the awnings and cabanas to the water's edge, seeing one other couple that was just standing. We offered a hello as we walked by, and then turned toward the area where we'd been going during the days. The winds had totally died down, the gentle waves breaking on shore seemingly a bit phosphorescent in reflecting the small amount of light from the resort behind us and the partial moon overhead. "Oh my god, Trish, where have you been all my life?" I questioned when we were perhaps a hundred meters down the beach. The light from the resort had totally dissipated and, the darker it got, the more the moon seemed to be enough to see. I stopped and turned to Trish, pulling her to me, my hands which seemed to have been on her body nearly continuously for the last couple of days, once again reaching to stroke my sexy wife. When I began lifting the dress to get my hands underneath, she reached behind her neck, undid the collar and lifted. In just seconds my wife was naked and her hands were working on my clothes.

We hadn't brought a bag or towels; our clothes we just dropped to the sand, our bodies following directly after. I managed to get the back of my head onto my clothes, and my wife climbed on top. Always a fan of oral sex I thought that Trish might straddle my face so I could eat her, but instead she straddled my hips and slid my cock into place. She was hot and wet already, just as she'd been virtually every time we'd had the opportunity to play together this week. I knew she'd been hot to play when she handed me her panties in the restaurant, but confirmed it when she came first, without help from my tongue or fingers. That making love in the sand has its drawbacks was rapidly apparent as we found sand almost immediately sticking to places that we hadn't considered. We rested just momentarily before I sat up and said, "come on." She took my hand and I pulled her upright, and we walked naked to the water, moving in until we were waist deep. We washed the sand off before, hand in hand, moving back to the shore.

"We don't have a towel," Trish stated in a backhanded question of "what are we going to do?"

"Then I guess we'll just have to drip dry!" I said, taking her hand once again and slowly walking further down the beach, away from the resort. We didn't go far, the warm air rapidly evaporating the water from our naked bodies, and not wishing to get too far from our clothes which could have been difficult to find if we'd gone too far.

"Well," Trish giggled as I helped her rearrange her dress, "I guess we can say yes to those questions."

"What questions are those?" I said, as we were slipping our sandals back on.

"If anyone asks if we've ever had Sex on the Beach, we can say yes. And, if they ask if it was any good," finished putting her sandals on Trish stepped up to me, her arms going around my neck, "we can say it was absolutely fabulous."

~

"This is truly one of my favorite spots on the island," the hotel courtesy driver said as he slowed the van to turn into the parking lot at the trailhead. "It's such a pretty hike, and the average vacationer just stays on the beach and never sees something like this. Looks like you'll be alone for now, on the weekends there are always half a dozen cars parked here by this time. That's the start of the trail," he said, pointing to a corner of the parking lot where there was a small gap in the wooden posts denoting the edge of the parking area. "I'll pick you up right back here at 3pm." I reached behind to grab our day pack, and slid the door shut with a wave.

"He never shut up," Trish grinned at me and I laughed back. The driver had talked virtually non-stop from the time we left the hotel until we shut the door after getting out and, even as he drove out of the parking area, we could see him still talking to nobody but himself. He actually did tell us a lot about the surrounding valley and hills, but just never gave us a chance to even ask a question.

I followed Trish onto the trail, supposedly a 6km hike to Inspiration Falls. Although not boots, her shoes were fit for hiking, her shorts hugged her ass, and the pale blue straps of her bikini top were visible through the lightweight exercise top. The sight of my wife as she got dressed had been a visual enticement that got me going. She'd originally put the shirt on without the bikini top, asking me if I thought I would enjoy seeing her braless, in keeping with my request that she do so for the entire vacation. She then told me that was just a tease, there was no way she was going on a 12km round trip without a bra and added the bikini top. The tiny bikini top covered her breasts, mostly her nipples, just enough that she felt supported and happy, but also enticed my hands onto her breasts. I pouted like a petulant kid, teasingly letting her know she "didn't really" need her bikini bra, but she ignored me with an "Are we going to play or go for our hike?" She smirked and I knew she was enjoying my hands on her as always, but I reluctantly quit fondling my sexy wife -- at least for the moment.

The trail was gradually uphill, not exceptionally steep, but it was quite hot in the sun. The same clouds that would occasionally drip rain on us at the shoreline were coming and going here, giving us brief respites from the tropical sun. By the time we crested the rise of the hill and headed into the valley, I was more than ready to move underneath the canopy of the tropical forest ahead. The dense jungle growth that surrounded the cut path we were following kept us in the shade, but the humidity was extremely high and even though it was cooler than in the sun, we remained hot. I stopped and took my shirt off, sticking it in the day pack, and when Trish saw me do this, she also shed her shirt, so she just had her bikini top on. "Do you want to take your bikini off too?" I teased, just receiving an eye-roll from her in reply.

The trail gradually lowered toward the middle of the valley we were traveling, and the untamed jungle changed into a bamboo forest. Impenetrable spires of bamboo rose a hundred feet into the air, to move anywhere except on the path would have required cutting the bamboo. Eventually we reached the stream which drained from the waterfall, stopping to splash some cool water over us. "Wow, it almost feels cold!" Trish said when we splashed it on our faces.

Emerging from the bamboo forest, we once again were into jungle, and then the trail turned, taking us up and over another ridge rather than following the stream. From the ridge it was easy to see that the valley we'd been following extended out and then switched back, the ridge route easily saved us a kilometer of trekking. A passing shower wet us down going over the top, and then the forest continued to drip rainwater on us for quite some time after we dropped back down into the forest.

We heard the roar of the waterfall for quite some time before we reached it. Depending on echo or deflection of the sound by the jungle, sometimes it seemed quite loud and close, and then around a bend it would recede into barely audible. But by the time we reached the last half a kilometer, the noise was incessant, but not deafening.

"Oh My God," Trish said, stopping in the trail, looking ahead. I stepped up beside her, having been paying more attention to her back than the trail ahead, and saw what she had stopped for. The stream we'd been following was draining out of a huge pool of water. Perhaps 150 meters across and 200 meters wide, at the far side the waterfall cascaded hundreds of meters down the cliff in three separate free falls, the final hundred meters running in whitewater down a steep slope ending in the pool. We both just stood looking at the exquisite scene. "Beautiful, isn't it?"

"Gorgeous."

"Worth the hour and a half walk to get here?" I queried, glancing at my watch.

"It didn't seem that long. Just think of all those people who never leave the beach to see something like this." I walked sideways a bit, sitting down on a large boulder and took out a water bottle. With the humidity I hadn't realized that I was getting thirsty but handed the bottle to Trish who also commented on how good it tasted.

"What do you think? Too cold to go for a swim?"

"It's worth a try." Already sitting on a boulder, I just took my shoes and socks off where I sat and stood to shuck my shorts and underwear. "You're going skinny dipping?" Trish said, looking up from where she had sat to take her own shoes off.

"Well, I didn't bring any swim trunks," I laughed, "and besides, pass up a chance to skinny dip in our own private pond?" I reached in and pulled the towel we'd brought along out of the day pack, and when I was done, Trish had skinned off her shorts, leaving her in her bikini. She handed me her shorts and I put them into the daypack. Looking back I saw Trish had glanced back at the trail.