Sex on the Beach

Story Info
He treats her to her first outdoor experience.
2.9k words
3.94
10.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earlier today, I finally fucked the man of my dreams. No one is saying he is perfect, but to me, he is intelligent, naughty, compassionate, and sexy. What more could a woman ask for? We'd fallen asleep for a new hours after letting lust take the lead, and this story starts as I wake up late that evening.

As I start to stir, I find myself opening my eyes and being greeted with the sight of his chest. I can feel the smile on my face. I realise it wasn't a dream and embrace just how complete I feel right now. I know this may not last; it may just be tonight, and whilst I want it to last as long as possible. I'm determined not to let my head get carried away and to enjoy each moment he allows me to be his.

I realise I can feel his gaze on me. I stay still unsure about how to proceed. What if he's had enough of me already? As I feel his fingers running up and down my back, I realise that's a stupid thought. Besides, he's holding me close, he could have let go or pushed me away, but he didn't. I decide after earlier, life is too short for all these what if's. I'm going to make the most of his body and soul while they are on offer.

So, as I lift my head up, I move to meet his lips. I can't get over how good kissing him feels. With his passion and gentle force, he's entirely in control, even though my head is over his. Still, I can feel his concern and how much he cares for me, making me feel so safe that I want to give him myself completely. The kissing escalates so quickly, becoming so intense, our bodies clearly burning again and desperate to feel each other close.

Without stopping or letting go, he pushes me down so that he's leaning over me. I was not complaining, his body over mine, his hands exploring with lust, I'd never felt as wanted. His touch was so much more urgent and wanting, his hands desperate for me. Nothing could feel better than knowing his body wants me as much as mine desires him. I find myself unable to stop my hips moving in desperate need of his cock inside me again.

All I can think about is my need to be filled by him. I ache so much, as his mouth and hands keep me busy, I find myself trying to grind against him. My hands were trying to reach down for his cock. If only I could get it inside me. The fire is so intense I can barely breathe. I just need him.

I need him in a way I've never needed anyone before. My friend, my dominant, my dare I say it, boyfriend ...

He suddenly stops and moves slightly away. I clearly look scared because the expression on his face changes. He has this sparkle in his eyes that makes me giggle. I realise he didn't stop out of disinterest. I now lay there feeling on fire and confused. What is going on? What does he want now?

He suggests we get up and go for a walk. As he gets up from the bed, I can see his cock is so hard, and he's still smiling that gorgeous cheeky smile. As he starts to get dressed, he gives me this stare that says move without having to. So I get up, grab my clothes and try to hide my body and get to the bathroom.

I guess I shouldn't be shocked that he was having none of that. He grabbed my arm and told me to get dressed in his room. Of all the things that happened until then or since I'd say this was his best moment of genius. At the time, I felt like I was beetroot red. I felt both turned on and awkward. I was naked, in front of this man I adored, who I'd wanted for so long, who knew all my fantasies.

Yet, as I slowly dressed, his eyes stayed on me. He didn't touch. He just stayed sat smiling, looking turned on. At this moment, it became so clear to both of us that I was entirely his, for his pleasure.

When we were both dressed, we left the house. Before we'd got a couple of steps from the door, he'd grabbed my hand again, holding it firmly as we walked. I'm not sure what we chatted about. I remember laughing a lot and feeling both hot, relaxed and nervous ... an odd combination that he had a magic way of causing. It didn't take long to end up at the beach; we still stayed close to the stone covered end, even with the tide out. We didn't walk for long, but long enough that the world suddenly felt like we were the only 2 people in it.

He suggested we sit down. As I took in the scenery, I must confess I was more interested in him than I was in the beautiful place we were in. There was this air of romance, and yet also, of lustful naughty thoughts. As we sat enjoying being together, it was apparent he'd taken me out here to fuck me. It did not take me long to forgot we were in public.

As he kissed my lips and down to my neck, continuing exploring my body with his hands and mouth, I felt my back arching and my hands holding onto him firmly. At one point, as he studied me, my hands managed to move down to his bum. It felt good to be doing my own exploring. One of my hands moved from his bum round to the front to see how hard he was. If anything, it felt like he was harder than before in bed. I could feel how much he wanted me from the reaction as I rubbed the outside of his trousers, feeling for his body.

He pulled away, removed his jacket, and folded it; I couldn't understand why he was now stopping to fold his clothes. He then put it down and guided me to lay down, so my head was on his jacket. I was so torn between thinking that was super romantic and the now barely tolerable burning inside me. He kissed my lips again as he moved to my skirt, and without hesitation, went underneath and pulled off my underwear. He undid his trousers and slowly released his cock.

I was lying, gasping, in total need of him. As he got on top of me, I felt his cock slide easily inside. It was apparent I was burning up with desire, and very clear he was in the same need of release. Before he began thrusting, he kissed me gently and looked into my eyes. It felt like he was checking I was ok, but I hoped the big smile, the fact I could not take my eyes off him and my near-constant panting from desire was giving away I was in bliss.

As he began to thrust, I found myself unwilling to close my eyes. Instead, for the first time whilst fucking I wanted to see the man taking me. I didn't want to imagine someone else. I wanted him. My arms holding on to him as he thrust; unable to do much more than enjoy him inside me, I could just make out the noise of the beach and see the stars. My head, though, was all about him, each thrust making me crave him more.

Occasionally thoughts entered my mind that people may be watching, or we may be caught, but for some reason, these only served to make me want him more.

As the heat inside me intensified, I could barely control it any longer. A wave of intense satisfaction took over my whole body. Followed by a need for him to fill me with his cum. I could see from his face that he was both thrilled and turned on from making me orgasm out here. It took only another couple of thrusts until I felt him throbbing inside me and felt myself being filled. He leaned in and kissed me, his hand stroking my face.

Then, he pulled himself out and off and sorted his clothes. I lay there, blissfully looking up at the stars, watching him tidy his clothing. Less than 12 hours ago, my life was so different and full of worry I wouldn't be enough. As he sat down beside me, I sat up. He put his arm around me, and we kissed. he asked if I was ok, but I just laughed. As we sat chatting for a bit, I felt so blissful looking out at the view and the stars. I think after a while, it dawned on both of us, we'd not really eaten or had a drink for ... well, quite a bit.

He suggested we head back to his and order pizza, and I agreed that sounded fun. At that moment, I realised I'd never put my underwear back on or straightened up. I started sorting my clothes and then tried to reach for my underwear. It was too late though, he'd already put them in his pocket. The bastard, I jokingly thought in my head. Now I'd have to walk home, full of cum and very wet, with no underwear to stop it running down my legs.

I thought about trying to make a grab for it or plead for it back, but my lack of brain at that moment thought it best just to give in and enjoy something I'd never normally have let myself do. I'd barely walked a step when I felt how wet I was. Good job, it wasn't going to be a long walk. As we held hands and walked, I found myself part distracted and turned on by the feeling as I could feel the cum moving down my thighs. I felt so naughty, alive and loved up that I was actually enjoying that dirty feeling, getting turned on more and more with each step.

We made it successfully back to his, and he showed me to the shower so I could clean up. As I stripped off and stepped in the shower, this was the first moment I'd had to contemplate life since we'd met up earlier. I was smiling so much I was sure I'd get jaw ache. The hot water over my body felt so good as I cleaned myself thoroughly. I'd never felt between my legs so wet, and cleaning myself did not seem to be helping as much as I hoped.

I was clearly just going to have to live with the fact that around R, this was how I would be for the foreseeable future. I managed to just about resist the urge to play with myself until thoughts of what happened at the beach and the fact we could have been caught washed over me. I found my hand reaching down and rubbing myself as each thought became more intense. The water from the shower crashed onto my body as I played with myself, moaning, thinking of him. Wondering if he knew what I was up to.

I was shocked by how quickly I orgasmed and how good it felt. Although it didn't feel as good as those he gave me, it was still the most intense I'd had without him. As my brain kicked back in, I realised I'd probably been in the shower quite a while, so I quickly cleaned myself up and dried my body. I slipped into a set of Winnie the pooh PJs. Well, I say PJs, it was a strappy top and tiny shorts, but it was the kind of PJs I liked. I'd only brought them with me as a joke because the first-night things got intense for us via text. I'd been wearing them and told him about it.

I was looking forward to finally having him help me out of them. My hair was still damp; I left the bathroom and found him on the sofa in just his boxer shorts. He had this grin that said he knew exactly what I'd been doing. I sat down next to him. He didn't say a word. My hand went for his short salt and pepper hair. I don't know why I just wanted to touch him. he sat there, maintaining his cheeky smile but not doing anything.

I found my other hand joining in as both moved down his body exploring. I found myself knelt on the sofa, enjoying the fact he wasn't stopping me at all. In fact, his passive nature had me curious. It seemed so unlike him, yet, it was impossible to resist this clear opportunity. As my hands moved down, admiring his hairy chest, stroking each part of his body, savouring every last inch, I could not have been happier.

Before I got to his cock, he grabbed me by the waist and helped me straddle him. My head is full of thoughts. I'm suddenly apprehensive I'm too chubby and worried I won't be able to make him happy. I have to remind myself about all his texts, the phone calls, the video chat, and most importantly, all we've done since I arrived here at lunch.

This is a man who wants you, you complete idiot, so snap out of it before you ruin the moment. It can only have been a second, but it's like he's inside my head. He pulls me forwards, and we kiss; all the stupid thoughts go. His hands move from my waist and rest firmly on my bum, holding me in a position close to him.

The kissing feels so good I find myself starting to grind against him. I find myself kissing him harder as my grinding starts to intensify. I'm not thinking. My body is in complete charge, and my brain is ... well, I don't know, and I don't care. His hands are so firm on my bum, and I love how he feels. I find myself losing control and my body filling with an orgasm so big I groan loudly and flop on top of him. I can hear him laughing this happy laugh at what just happened.

As my stupid brain finally comes back from wherever it was hiding, I keep my head buried, realising I just completely lost control. As the doorbell goes, I have to move, so he can put trousers on and grab the pizza. I feel bright red and mortified. I really don't know what just happened. I know that there was nothing I could do to stop myself, and oh my, did it feel so necessary and good.

As he brings the pizza through, he places it on the coffee table and tells me he's just going to grab a quick shower. I sit there, my shorts more than a little wet. When he returns, he's naked and still smiling. We sit and eat pizza and talk. The tv is on in the background, but I'm not sure what we were really watching.

I do know my eyes were only for him and that any embarrassment had been replaced by this loving desire. I did want to ask him what this was, but I was scared, was it too soon? Would it ruin it? Would it be what I didn't want to hear? Was he still seeing those other women? my heart right now could not bear the thought of finding out.

Just enjoy tonight, I kept telling myself. I think he sensed something was causing my brain to work because he started talking about how happy he was and how much fun he'd had helping me explore and exploring me. I did go a little beetroot red at how much he'd enjoyed me completely letting go and chasing the orgasm I clearly needed. Every moment he looked at me, I felt so good I didn't want it to end. As I started getting more tired, I became more interested in the tv. The chat and I don't know-how reached a point where he said he hadn't seen another woman since our first naughty phone call.

I couldn't stop myself wondering about what this meant. Still, he described how he felt, but that he has trouble expressing his emotions. His main concern was me getting hurt by his behaviour. I realised I had to act and kissed him to stop him from thinking. As our lips parted, I laid my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me. He said he was lucky to have a girlfriend like me... I was trying to stay still and not look too happy. It's only been a few months of virtual fun and a day of physical. It's early days. I mean, we've covered a lot, and I'm entirely his, but still, there's a lot of getting to know each other ahead.

"Shall we go to sleep?" he said, almost yawning.

"yes please," I said, knowing after his emotional confession, I could sleep safely, knowing this wasn't about to end soon.

"and when we wake up ..." he said with a cheeky grin.

"tie me up and enjoy me," I said without thinking ...clearly, all those video chats had removed concern about speaking dirty.

... I can't wait for the morning!