All Comments on 'Sex on the Beach Ch. 03'

by niplock

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
senior69senior694 months ago

Great story. Very decriptive. Would love to have been in his shoes. would love to read the next chapter. I know it's not easy writing these stories but I wish next chapters would follow when promised. Almost all the writers promise more but never deliver and it leave us wondering. Thanks anyway for all your stories.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
I Want to Get Used Like That

I love the beach and showing off my fit body in a black thong with a buttplug. I cruise up and down the beach looking for a Daddy to become his submissive Bottom. Sucking and cleaning his big cock, but especially taking his whole length bareback up my ass until I feel his warm cum spurting inside me. Then I'll clean his cock with my tongue.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
Nice story

My wife Sophie got her tits tattooed for her black lovers, and I would like to get my nipples pierced too.

straponsissystraponsissyover 4 years ago
the party?

have been reading this story since it was first posted years ago....and it still resonates that i wish i could be in Andy's place, and become Josh's toy. wish this was ever continued with the party and if Andy stays with Josh and truly become owned as a submissive slut faggot slave. ( i know i would!)

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Let's have

more, If I can't have at least 22 cocks rammed my ass, and my nipples pierced, at least read a fantasy of some who is lucki enough to experience it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

More Please this story is really good and I can't wait to see what happens at the party!!!

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago
great addition

Love part three, but could have been better to make Andy come back on his own to get the tongue stud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

i would like to hear more about what happens

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous