Sex on the Brain

Story Info
Poppy seeks help for a brain parasite and finds trouble.
3.1k words
4.31
17.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleKay
LittleKay
308 Followers

An odd little story that presented itself.

-----------

"Wakey wakey sleepy head!"

Poppy jumped, bolting upright in bed. She stared around, her down feather covers falling away from her breasts, leaving her skin to glow in the morning sun falling through the window.

"Who said that!?" she shouted, stumbling out of bed to grab her robe. She reached into her bedside drawer and grabbed for her gun.

"Who is there?" she shouted again, holding it out.

"Woah woah woah!" said the voice. Poppy spun around, pointing the gun from the bed to the window to the closet to the door.

But the voice wasn't muffled. It wasn't coming from under a blanket or from behind a door. It was crystal clear.

"Come oooon, Sweetheart!" the voice shouted. It was distinctly male, but not very deep. "If you want to shoot me you'll have to shoot yourself!" The voice cackled with joy. "Its allll in your head!"

"Wh-what..." Poppy dropped her aim. The voice was right. It was coming from her head. "S-so... Im... Crazy?"

The voice cackled again. "Crazy? Maybe. But I'm not your crazy. I am IN YOUR HEAD!" He laughed. "I'm just a little worm currently snuggled up against... against... what does this button do?"

Despite her predicament of a voice trying to convince her that it was a worm in her brain, her knees suddenly felt weak. She felt tingling run up her spine and her core muscles pulsed. "What's happening to me..." Poppy whimpered breathlessly, dropping her gun onto the side table before collapsing back onto her bed.

"That's me tickling your sex center. Want more?"

Poppy groaned. "Stooooop... please stop..." She pressed her thighs together and felt the wetness slicking there. Jesus, she never felt so damn horny for no reason in her life.

"Come on, touch yourself like the little slut you are..."

"Please... no... stop this! This is crazy! Im crazy!" Her fingers clenched, and she gripped her hair, rolling onto her back until her legs fell open.

A cackling laughter in her head filled her body with shame. But the fire between her legs felt doused in gasoline.

Her hand shot between her legs, rubbing three fingers over and around her clit with ferocity. But it wasn't enough, shoving her fingers into her sopping and waiting cunt with a fervor. Her thumb took over flicking her clit. her body arched off the bed, her other hand running over her body, her breasts, her nipples, trying to relieve the electricity skating over her skin.

It wasn't long at all before orgasm ricocheted up her spine and through her ribcage, forcing her body to to pull tight like a bowstring. She moaned loudly, gasping and panting heavily.

"Ooooh yes baby!" the voice moaned with her. "Ooooh yeah. I like this. An absolute FEAST!"

In the fog of post orgasm, Poppy tried to avoid talking back to the voice. It was one of the most intense climaxes she has had in years.

"Pleaaase get out of my head..." she whimpered as she sat up. "Leave me alone."

"You dont get to tell me what to do."

"You're a figment of your insanity in my head. You do what I say!"

"No, I told you. I'm IN your head. and ooh, does your brain taste yummy when it is lit up like a christmas tree!"

Poppy froze, before sitting straight up in bed. "What? What did you just say?"

"Your brain. Gosh, what do you think I'm in here for, silly?"

Three hours later, Poppy sat in an intake room in the ER. They ran tests, asked her some questions about her recent food, outtings, sex life, trip to other countries. A few hours after that, a doctor came in, sat down in front of her and gave a sigh.

"Ms Dame, what is it that makes you think you hVe a parasite in your brain?" Hos voice was almost pittying and a bit condescending.

"Please, its Poppy. I can... feel it."

Cackling filled my ears. "I've been trying to tell you, Poppy, I camouflage well. Even if they scanned your brain, they wouldn't see me. They might see the missing pieces in a few weeks but Im good at hiding."

"But you said you didn't have any headaches, siezures, you haven't been out of the country..." As he talked, two men in white strolled into the room, one pushing a wheelchair. "All of your tests came back normal. No indicators that there is infected tissue."

"Wh-who are they?" Poppy stood, and took a step back around the bed.

The doctor sighed, exasperated. "Look... You are a hardworking woman. You are very well put together. You mentioned that you've been having trouble sleeping and one of the nurses overheard you talking to yourself."

"People talk to themselves all the time!" Poppy squealed, grabbing her purse. "Look, i just need you to get it out before it eats my brain! Ok? So just give me some amtibiotics or whatever and I'll go."

The voice in her head chuckled. "Did you know the Amygdala is responsible for anger and impulse control? I wonder why they would put that in the same place?"

Poppy dropped her purse and grabbed her head, shaking it. "No no no! Don't you dare!"

"Its ok Poppy, we have a bit of a sedative here that will make you feel more relaxed.

Poppy dove for her purse, yanking her gun out of the hidden pocket. She pointed it madly at the men in white with a syringe, the doctor, and then her own head.

"Fine! If you won't help me!"

She squealed as she was grabbed and the gun was twisted from her grip. She gasped as the needle sunk into her arm and she was dragged to the wheelchair.

Poppy awoke 6 hours later to a large window, the small town skyline, and a bright full moon. She tried to sit up but found her arms were bound to her sides. She looked down groggily and found that someone had her upper body strapped into a straight jacket. Her hair had been undone from its pinned up look and spread across the couch she laid on.

"Welcome back. I do apologize, i dont like using sedatives on patients. But I hear you pulled a gun in the ER. That's not very good behavior."

"No... it's not..." the voice in her head mocked. "Very tastey though."

"What?" Poppy rolled onto her side towards the edge of the couch, looking around and tugging at her restraints.

"I said you pulled a gun on ER staff. Don't you remember?"

"Not you." Poppy groaned at him, shaking her head.

"Not as tasty without all those juicy endorphins though. I wonder if you will beg the good doctor to screw you?"

"Please stop!" She shrieked, yanking against her bonds.

"Poppy, what's wrong?" The doctor asked. "I'm not doing anything to you." He put down his clipboard and sat forward in his chair, his eyes roaming her body.

"Is this voice you're speaking to. Is that the worm you say is in your head?" he asked gently, his fingertips pressed together.

"It is in there! He makes me feel things... makes me do things... he won't leave me alone! He wants to eat my brain, please just help me!"

Poppy pleaded with the doctor, desperate. She thrashed in her bonds as that maniac cackle filled her head. Heat began to pool between her legs again.

"What kinds of things does he make you do?"

"He wants to eat my brain when I'm excited. He wants me to get horny and... and..." She groaned, but it came out more like a moan.

"What does this voice sound like? Is it familiar to you?"

"Why would it be familiar? Its a fucking parasite!" she whined, pressing her knees together. The feeling grew, sending a tingling sensation all over her skin. It made the canvas of the jacket that pinned her arms itch. She rolled back and forth, her hips aching with the arousal that grew at an alarming speed.

"I wonder if this voice is some metaphor for a trauma you may have experienced. Has... anyone touched you without permission? As a child? Adult?"

"No! Never..." Poppy was panting now, rolling her hips side to side on the couch. "Oh god please make it stop!"

"What do you want to stop, Poppy?" The doctors voice was low, deep and rough as it slid over her skin. She saw him shift in his seat in her peripherals, and the worm in her head squealed in delight.

"Look at him move! Oh, he would fuck you if you asked. You just need him to scratch your itch."

"I don't want him to scratch anything!" she shouted.

"If you have an itch, Poppy, I can take care of it for you." The doctor whispered. "I know restraints can be uncomfortable. But you are a danger to yourself and others, Poppy, I cannot release you." His words, practically whispered now in that husky voice were professional but his body language suggested otherwise.

"Oh yes! Ask him for a scratch. Riiiight here!" the voice in her head ecclaimed. A pain blossomed on her hip and she immediately tried to scratch it, but the jacket held firm. Tears bloomed in her eyes as she suffered. Each moment that passed, another itch. On her back, on her side. On her thigh. All the while a gore burned between them.

"Ok ok! Please... scratch... i need..." She was breathless and whimpering.

The doctor stood, shifting the obvious tent in his pants as he straightened. He grasped her ankles gently and lifted her legs, settling them over his lap. She desperstely told him where the itches were, and he dutifully brought her relief. his hands slid under her jacket, bringing euphoria to the spots he stroked with his well trimmed nails. Then he tugged the waistband of her sweatpants down to scratch her thigh. She relaxed in his lap when they were gone.

"Thank you." She whimpered. "He is trying to punish me..." She lifted her hips a hair so he had room to pull her pants back into place, but instead he sat with his hand on the bare skin of her thigh.

"Punish you for what? What do you need to be punished for?"

"He wants to make me... so he can..." she moaned as his hands stroked her thigh, dipping forward and closer and closer to her sex with each pass.

"So he can... what... make you orgasm?" he asked, finally putting the puzzle together. "Why would a worm want to make you orgasm?"

She whimpered loudly, twisting to hide her face.

"Would you like me to make you orgasm, Poppy?" he asked softly, sliding a hand under her knee and forcing her legs apart. She struggled where she lay on her side but couldn't get very far.

"No no no! It's what he wants!" She cried, but the ache had grown and her legs were weak. She didnt have the strength to stop him.

"If that were true, you'd be fighting me, Poppy... There are no sedatives left in your system." He paused, and she groaned, her hips jolting from the sensation of the air flowing across her exposed pussy. He took that as the answer he needed, and began to stroke the soft fuzzy outter lips of her pussy. Her thighs glistened, and he ran his middle finger down her slit, collecting an abundance of juices that had collected there.

Poppy went limb in his grip and moaned, her hips rolling forward for more. She cursed ber body's betrayal. "No no no..."

"Shhh. Just relax."

"Oh I like this guy! Hes giving you exactly what you need. Oooh god! Your brain matter is getting so juicy and tender..."

The doctor continued to stroke her pussy lips, parting them and sliding his finger into the crease. He teased her like this, her hips rolling and jerking each time he stroked her sensative clit.

"Oh yes, Poppy. See? This is just what you need. Just what the doctor ordered."

He rolled her onto her back on the couch and sat with one knee bent between her legs, pinning one of her legs against the back of the couch. He slid his middle and ring finger into her absolutely sopping cunt, which gripped him eagerly. His thumb pressed against her clit, running in circles around thr swollen nub. He pressed his fingers upward, finding that little walnut sized gspot easily. His fingers pressed upward so sharply he could see hthe pressure of hisnfingers push up against her skin. She moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head.

"Say "Thank you, Sir", Poppy." he whispered above her. "Thank me for satisfying your needs."

Poppy was thrown into a braingog of bliss as soon as his fingers penetrated her. She wasn't fighting him anymore.

"Thank you Sir!" she moaned, rolling her hips against him. Her arms were tense in their bonds, and she continued to pull against them. But she didn't want to escape, she was simply filled with too much pleasure.

"Good girl... Ask Sir for your orgasm."

"Please Sir make me cum!" Her eyes rolled back as he continued to stroke her gspot and clit together. Her whole body was already shaking with the desperation of orgasm.

"Thats my good girl Poppy... my little sex hungry slut.

She could do nothing but moan in response. He pressed a hand on her lower belly and pushed down, holding her hips in place and increasing the pressure of his other hand. He began to jerk his fingers inside of her, slamming his fingers into her body with abandon.

Poppy arched her upper back off the couch, her head thrown back in absolute orgasmic pleasure. Her moans were pitched, loud and desperate as she screamed through the orgasm.

"Oh god yes this is a treat!" the voice in her head shouted as she screamed, and she felt her body shake for other reasons. She could feel the thin, long body of intruder sliding through her head, hyperaware of her body as the best orgasm of her life ripped through her. "Oh god!" she echoed, part unadulterated pleasure and part horror, clenching her eyes closed to try and ignore the feeling of the parasite crawling behind them.

"Look at me, Poppy..." Her eyes burst open as she looked up at the doctor just as he pushed his thumb into her mouth, smearing his other fingers across her cheek and jaw. He grasped her chin, his thumb pressing down on her tongue to force her mouth to gape. "Now behave, like a good girl..." he said. Automatically? her tongue pressed against his thumb, curling sround it, trying to lick like he was coated in sugar and not her. She felt him lift her legs by her knees, pressing them together towards her chest, and against the back of the couch. It left her bum lifted off the cushions, thighs pressed together tightly and a tight and pulsing little cunt visible between them. "Does Poppy want my cock now?" he asked softly.

Poppy nodded slowly. "Please..." she tried to moan, but it came out as little more than a garbled mess under the pressure of his thumb on her tongue. "Cock, please!" she tried to mumble.

She was done fighting this overwhelming urge to be fucked. Maybe next time she would retain her willpower. Yes, next tme, she would put her foot down and demand real treatment. But for now...

Poppy felt the rubbery head of his cock slip into her without resistance. She bucked against him immediately with all the leverage she could muster. The doctor hovering above her looked like he hit the jackpot. He sunk into her, taking his time to ride her body. With one hand pressing her knees into the back of the couch above her and the other fingerfucking her mouth and turning her audible moans into a garbled, childish mess, he put the rest of his focus into the feeling of sliding in and out of her beautiful cunt. The look of her having submitted to his command, her bondage, and his cock despite her earlier protests was the most delightful thing he's seen in ages.

Poppy's eyes rolled back in her head as orgasm siezed her body yet again. Her fists clenched in the straight jacket, her whole torso taut like a bowstring as he absorbed each pump of his cock into her body.

She barely heard the indulgent voice in her head as it too moaned its satisfsction. She heard it too, that it had moved in her head. Her mind became foggy and she felt confusion under the pleasure rocking in her hips.

"Ohhhh, yes give me that! Oh its so good when they actually let go and get FUCKED!" The voice shouted. "Oh don't mind me, Im just rearranging a few things so it doesn't take so long next time for you to become an absolute slut you are right now!"

Her head fell to the side as she squirmed. "Wh-what d-do you mean?" she asked between grunts and moans. The doc pushed against her harder and faster, ignoring her rambling. She was crazy and a really good fuck. What she had to say was irrelevant.

"Don't worry yourself. Im a really good brain surgeon. I know what to take and what to leave behind." His mad cackling faded away as her body rolled into another orgasm.

Poppy felt hot sticky wetness flood her insides before he pulled out. He gave a grunt and gave his cock a squeeze, dripping remnant cum onto her pelvis. The gentle fuzz of her pubic hair was slicked down with bodily fluids, her thighs glistening in the moonlight through the window.

"You know Poppy, they asked me to stay late to greet you when you woke and have a session before you were sent to the psych ward. Ease you in. I was kind of mad about it. Crazy bitches annoy me. But I'm glad I stayed. Aren't you glad i stayed, Poppy?"

Poppy moaned as aftershocks shook her body. She felt him grab her cheek, her lips squishing unnatractively as he turned her head to face him. Slowly he pushed his finger into her mouth, running around her tongue, teeth and gums.

"Aren't you glad, Poppy?"

"Yes Sir. Very happy..." she groaned, licking and kissing his thumb.

"I think you're as crazy as they come, Poppy..." he whispered. "But we aren't going to treat you at all because I think you are perfect just the way you are." He grinned down at her, stroking her thigh. "I'm going to make sure you always have a nice cushy box here. Every workplace needs a nice stress relief, don't you think Poppy?"

The voice laughed and laughed and laughed. "And I'll make sure that when we are done, you'll belong here."

LittleKay
LittleKay
308 Followers