Sex On The High Seas

Story Info
This is definitely not the love boat.
2.5k words
3.79
4.5k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the 1700's, it was usual for women to have many children. There were a number of reasons for this. The inconsistency of home made birth control, having large numbers of children, hoping a few would survive infancy to help the family and, quite frankly, just enjoying sex. This is one reason women were not 'allowed' to sail on merchant vessels. Aside from being very distracting for the crew, how do you handle a pregnancy on a vessel with nothing but wind power? Let's see what happens onboard...

"Sex On The High Seas"

Chapter One

The swashbuckler walked the dingey seaside town, down rough cobblestone streets to a rickety public house. He pushed open the door and made his way inside. He walked straight to the bar. The barmaid thrust her big tits over the bar in his direction.

"What'll ya have, love?" her question direct.

The stranger answered back, just as directly. "Gimme a pint and a wench with big tits."

"Take a look around you, man." She directed. "They've all got big tits."

The stranger surveyed the pickings. Slim indeed. He finally eyed the tits he liked. They sat high on the chest of a big assed girl with long blond hair piled high on her head. She was in the company of a couple of sailors. The barmaid returned with his ale.

"How about the blonde with the big ass?" he asked.

"That's Lulu, one of me best." She looked him up and down with a sneer. "You got coin?"

The stranger reached into a bag on his belt and pulled out a pouch that clanked loudly when it hit the bar.

"I got plenty of coin." He took a big gulp of his pint. "Now, how about, Lulu, did ya say?"

"Yeah, Lulu." She answered. "She can suck the point right off you're dagger. A fine tight pussy, too....well, for a girl around here, anyways."

"She doesn't look like she's from these parts?" the stranger asked.

"She ain't. She came wandering in here a few months back. She needed a place and I needed another hole." The barmaid answered bluntly.

"You go through a lot of girls here?" he asked.

"Aye." She replied. "They either find a husband, get themselves arrested or get caught. Once caught, I can't use em no more, til they're done, anyway."

"Caught?" the stranger asked.

"Yeah, you know, heavy...with child." She put her hands out in front of her to simulate having a pregnant belly.

"Oh, yeah. And she hasn't caught yet?" he responded.

"Not so far as I know. She's been a good whore. A little snobby sometimes, but a good smack puts her back in her place." The barmaid chided.

"So how much?" the stranger asked, shaking his bag of coins.

"Let's see. One for the ale. Two, no three for Lulu and you'll be needing a room. We'll call it five for the lot." She cyphered.

The gent opened his bag and counted out ten coins. "Here's extra for the whole night and a room with extra...privacy."

The barmaid winked at him. "I understand, gov'ner. Folk can't stop what they can't hear. Say no more. You can have me own room for the night. It's right through the kitchen there."

She yelled over the bar. "Lulu, get your fat ass over here." Very gentile indeed.

Lulu stopped what she was doing and looked over at the screaming barmaid.

"Don't just stand there, ya stupid cow. You go with this gent for the night. Show him where my room is." She said whilst putting the strangers coins in her own purse.

Lulu made her way over to the bar, looking the stranger up and down. Her big tits shaked and jiggled as she walked. She took the stranger by the hand.

"Right this way, sweetie." She said as she pulled him behind her. He followed her through the door to the kitchen. They passed racks a meat hanging to dry and barrels of ale that hadn't been tapped yet. She took him through another door and closed it behind them. The room wasn't much to speak of. The was a small rickety bed, a wooden table with a couple of chairs. Candles illuminated the room just enough to see the rats scurry away as they entered.

The stranger looked the room over as Lulu started to disrobe.

"I guess you want to just get to it then?" she asked.

"Get to it? Yes, Lulu, is it?" he asked.

"Yeah, Lulu. What are ya, daft?" she asked.

"Daft, no, my dear." He said as he grabbed her and spun her around. "What I am is horny, and I've been wanting to fuck you for a good while now." He grabbed her shabby bodice and took out his dagger. He cut the laces holding her corset closed. As he cut, the corset flew open from the pressure her big tits were exerting on the device. Once the corset was out of the way, he was able to see those big nipples of hers. He pulled her shift of her shoulders and let it drop to the ground. There she stood, naked as a baby before him, save for her stockings.

"My, my. Aren't we in a hurry, good sir?" she asked.

"Not really." He returned. "Just wanted to see my investment." He looked her up and down. "Yes," he nodded, "very fine indeed."

He pushed her backward on to the small bed. It creaked in protest as she tumbled into it. He began to disrobe, peeling off his own layers. Finally, he stood there, over her, his hard cock standing straight out. Lulu got a smile on her face.

"Finally," she said, "Someone with a decent cock. Usually all we get here are blokes that can barely get it hard, let alone that big."

The stranger crawled on top of her. It was the only way they could both fit in the bed. He wasted no time in plunging his cock into her hairy blond cunt. She gave a little moan as he entered her, as well as, a slight wince. He put all his weight into her, sliding his dick in and out of her. Her ass moved in time with his. The bed was squeaking and creaking as they fucked.

It had been a while since Lulu had felt something this good inside her. And this man didn't smell nearly as bad as all the others did. This was rather enjoyable. She felt the pressure starting to build inside her. Her moans, audible and real, got louder the more he pumped her. For the first time in a while, she thought she might actually be satisfied with this one. It had been so long.

As the strangers intensity increased, so to did the feeling of Lulu's impending orgasm. As she felt the strangers strokes start to go slower and deeper, she knew that he was about to explode within her. She tried to push him off of her. She had been as careful as possible not to become impregnated thus far, but the stranger was too much to push away, and, quite frankly, she didn't really want to. She want to feel this mans seed painting the inside of her. She wanted to feel the force behind his expulsion. She didn't want to have a child right now, but if that's what happened, who is she to question. She instinctively wrapped her legs around this mans waste as he plunged into her one more time, claiming her, planting himself deep inside her.

Then she felt it. Something she had tried so hard these past few months not to feel. She felt this mans cock twitch inside her, releasing all of his manhood deep inside her. This, in turn, caused her to release all of the built up hysteria inside her. She let out a howl that she had never even heard from herself before. She had never felt like this before. This perfect stranger had released more than himself inside her. He had released a part of her she didn't even know existed.

As he finished and pulled out of her, releasing a floodgate of fluids all over the already filthy bed, Lulu started coming down from her sex induced high. She was trying valiantly to catch her breath, to try to be able to make sense of what she had just felt. The stranger sat up in the bed, also trying to catch his breath. She just looked up at him.

"Well, don't you know how to make a girl feel special?" she asked, not expecting a reply to such a rhetorical question.

After a few ragged breaths, the stranger replied. "I've been waiting for that for quite a while, Bethany."

She looked at him, her face aghast. "My name is Lulu." She said.

He looked at her very matter of factly. "Here, you're name might be Lulu, but back on the mainland, you're Bethany Donohue. Your father, the Governor hired me to find you, which I have done. He also paid me quite handsomely to bring you back to him, which I may or may not do."

Lulu looked at him questioningly. He continued. "What I'm trying to figure out is why you'd rather whore yourself for money than marry the Count that he promised your hand to."

"I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about, sir." She replied.

"Come now, madam." He said haughtily. "Are you going to deny your true identity?"

Lulu thought about it for a second, then rethought it. "Look here, sir. You don't know the entire story. Please, you can't take me back there. After what I've done, this would ruin my fathers reputation. Trust me, he wouldn't want me brought back under the circumstances."

"That's exactly what your father feared, which is why he gave you to me."

"He what?" she asked.

The man responded. "When he heard tale of where you were, he was afraid of what you had gotten yourself into. He told me to use my own discretion. I was to, either, take you back to him, or, if his worst fears were realized, take you for myself. I decided when I saw you to take you for myself."

"How dare you, sir." She responded with great disdain. "I am not some common Trollip that can be 'claimed' by some strange man......"

He cut her off there. "From where I stand, my dear, that's exactly what you are...a common Trollip. A whore who sleeps with men for money. Am I missing anything."

She looked down with a dejected face. "One does what one must, sir." Was her only reply.

"As I see it," he starts again, "you have but one choice. Come with me and start your life anew. I am Captain of a ship. You can come with me, be my wench and you never have to go back to your old life. You certainly can't stay here. You're father can't have the truth of you come out. If you don't leave here, he will have to send someone here with a much different agenda."

Again, dejected, Lulu speaks. "I can't leave here. To take me in, I accrued a debt with Sarah, the owner. I can't leave until the debt is paid. That is why I do the things I do."

"I see," the man says, stroking his beard. "So, this Sarah, doesn't know who you really are?"

"No." was the short reply.

"Aye, that will work in our favor." He said. "I'll go call her in here. Say nothing, unless I tell you to."

She nodded meekly as he went to the door and yelled.

"Barmaid! Barmaid!"

They could both hear the yelling and cursing coming from the direction of the bar. The Captain walks back over by the bed. The barmaid walks through the door.

"What's all this yelling then? What the hell do you want. Didn't she please you, sir?"

"She did fine." He said. "I've asked her to go with me and service me on my ship. Shje says she doesn't want to leave your fine establishment."

"Oh, sir," Sarah starts with a sickeningly sweet tone, "my girls love me, they do."

"I've told her that if you sell her to me, she'll have no choice. She'll be mine to do with as I like. How much for her?"

"Oh. Sir, I couldn't do that. She's one of my best. Oh, I just can't lose her." Sarah said with a highly sarcastic tone.

The Captain spoke up. "If I were you, my good lady, I look between her legs."

As Sarah looked toward Lulu, the girl spread her legs again. Sarah could see that they, as well as the bed, was covered with half dried cum."

"I've let go up inside her. Chances are she's already 'caught' as you put it. If she is, with child, you'll lose her anyway. This is your opportunity to make a few coins off her. How much, my good lady?"

"Oh," Sarah laments, "she knows better than to let you do that. You must have forced her. How could you, sir?"

Sarah looked at the Captain, then back at the girl on the bed. Realizing the truth in what he said, she relented. "Oh, sir, I couldn't part with her for less than 50 coins."

"50 coins," he laughed. "I'll give you 20 and you'll count yourself blessed."

"20 coins, sir? Surely you wouldn't take my best girl for such a pittance. How about 40 coins, sir? For my terrible loss."

The Captain thought about it for a second. "Since she made my dick happy, I'll give you 25 coins...for your trouble." He said.

"I'm afraid that 35 is the lowest I could go, sir." Sarah responded. "I'll lose more than that in the time it takes me to replace her. I'm afraid good whores aren't that easy to find, sir."

The Captain takes out his purse and counts out 30 coins. He throws them on the rickety wooden table. He looks at Sarah and speaks.

"30 coins and..." he pauses. "My ship leaves tomorrow with the tide. My crew just got paid and will be looking to enjoy they're last night ashore. I can send them your way. Can you handle food and pussy for them?"

Sarah contemplates his offer. "Oh, yes, sir." She quickly scoops the coins off the table into her apron. "Take your whore, sir. Enjoy her. I'll get everything ready for your drew, sir. Good day, sir." She rushes back to the bar. The Captain turns to Lulu.

"Get your clothes on and let's get out of here. Life is about to get very exciting." He said.

"But what about my father?" Lulu asks.

"He will get a letter expressing condolences over your untimely death." The Captain states. "Of course, that means that you'll never be able to go back there."

"I'm afraid that was never a choice to begin with." Lulu says unhappily. "Looks like I belong to you now."

"Yes you do." He agrees. "Life aboard ship is not an easy one, especially if you are heavy with child. It'll be hard work. Hurry now. We must be going."

Lulu finished putting on her clothes and followed her new owner out of the room. She had no idea what life had in store for her next, but this was her life now.