Emma Watson's Lodge "Audition"

Story Info
Emma was tipped off about the Lodge, and really wants in.
12.2k words
4.64
25k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late Autumn 2018

As I've mentioned before, the Lodge has a strict admittance policy, with the requirements being mainly based on having a reference that knows and trusts you enough to tell you about the place. A lot of factors went into this, and a lot of girls that came to the Lodge ended up never telling a soul about it for various reasons. Some girls wouldn't understand, some would think it's gross, some would think there's something shady going on, etc.

Because of this, when someone at the Lodge brings up a girl that she thinks may be a good fit, she has to answer a lot of questions about that girl first before even broaching the subject. Is she trustworthy? Does she have any serious beef with any of the girls that already visit? Is she currently in a relationship? And if so is she cool with being open? Most importantly, would she be into this kind of thing? There have been loads of celebs that are out there that I would love to come to the Lodge, but some just do not seem like they would be cool with the free-love environment that was the Lodge.

So imagine my surprise when I got an email one day from Emma Watson.

It was late in the morning, and I had woken up next to Anna Kendrick. The two of us were not feeling the whole 'getting up' thing that morning, and were very not wanting to get out of bed. There had already been a session of morning sex with Anna putting her legs over my hips, and me turning sideways to lazily fuck her. Now we were just laying there, attempting to at least not fall asleep again. I had started going through my emails on my phone to try to wake myself up, and there was one in particular that first jumped out at me.

From: ecdwats

Subject: Introduction and Visitation

"What the hell?" I mumbled to myself. Anna made a half-awake noise behind me, but then nothing else.

I opened the email, the body of which was empty other than one line,

"Hello, I would like to visit your Lodge. Please see attached."

No other text, no contact info, nothing. All else that was there was an attachment of a video file. Now, being as internet savvy as I was, I first assumed this would be spam, and the video would be something very unappealing. But then I figured, who that knew about the Lodge would want to send me something like that? I clicked, and the screen turned dark as the video player loaded. And when the video started, much to my surprise, there was Emma Watson.

She was sitting in a living room. Whatever she recorded this on must have been set on a coffee table, with her on the couch, creating an upward angle that showed only her top half. She was wearing a black, long-sleeved t-shirt, and her long hair was down, with her outgrowing bangs brushed to the side into the rest of her hair. Emma raised a hand and waved at the camera.

"Hi," she began with a smile on her face, giggling a bit, and then straightening out and putting on a more serious expression.

"I'm Emma Watson, but based on what I've already heard about you, you already know that. I was recently, ehh, let's say informed, about your establishment, and I found myself quite intrigued. I know that this might seem like it is coming from out of nowhere, but this is the only way I could think to contact you.

I don't want to go into detail, but I wanted to make a case for why I think I would be a good fit as a...a member? I know I might not seem like the physical type compared to some of the other members, but I assure you I'm up for it. It's always something I've been interested in, and partake whenever I'm able to. Also for reference, I'd be coming alone, no guest passes required, and also I've had all medical clearance taken care of recently, so no physical issues there.

If you would please consider me, please contact me back and we can discuss this in more detail. Thank you so much for your time."

And with that, Emma waved to the camera again, and then the video cut off.

"Who was that?" Anna groggily asked next to me.

"Emma Watson," I said, half in disbelief.

Anna shot up in bed, instantly awake, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

That video hung in my brain the rest of the day. Anna wanted me to play it again so she could actually see it. Then after the video was done, she tried to goad me into contacting Emma right then and there. I didn't, I mulled it over in my mind the rest of the day, must to Anna's annoyance. She thought I was an idiot not to pounce on it. I waited, as hard as it was to do so. Eventually, once the house had quieted a bit, I replied to Emma's original email:

"Hello, I received your email indicating your interest. Let's have a video conference to discuss it further."

I sent the email later that night while sitting in the library, which doubled as my office space. As I clicked the button to send it, I gave a resigned shrug. At that point, I was half-expecting to not receive a reply at all. It was to be the last thing I did that night, and I was all set to click to shut down the computer when it dinged at me again.

"Emma has invited you to a meeting."

I was taken aback for a moment. The thought unraveled in my brain very quickly. Emma was waiting on the other end of another computer, and had basically jumped at the chance to connect directly. For the first time in my recent memory, I felt a sudden influx of butterflies in my stomach. Which was ridiculous, given who I had already been with. Having half a dozen celebrities in my house at any one time? Never gave me pause, but for some reason in this moment I was slightly nervous at the idea that Emma Watson talking to me through a screen.

Maybe it was the idea that I wasn't sure if Emma was actually interested in coming to the Lodge for the same reasons as the others. What if this 'tip' was someone trying to probe her interest, and it backfired? Now Emma was just trying to figure out what was going on so she could expose it or something? At the time, I was very paranoid about this, but nevertheless I knew I had to take the chance. Because let's face it, it was Emma Watson. I'd be an idiot not to. I accepted the invite, and my screen opened a window that showed Emma Watson, looking just to the right of her webcam until she noticed that mine was opened as well.

"Hello?" Emma asked, quickly reaching and pressing some button on her keyboard.

"Hello," I said, attempting to sound less nervous than I was.

"Hi," Emma's mouth curled into a bright smile as she grabbed what must have been a laptop and shifted it to be directly in front of her. She was wearing a dark gray and white striped top, and that was all I could see from the angle. She was pushed up close to the computer, so she must have been seated at a table or a desk.

"Can you hear me?" Emma asked as she pressed another button on the keyboard.

"I can, can you hear me?"

"Yes, perfect," Emma's mouth stayed curled up in a pleasant half-smile even when she wasn't talking.

"So, I received your, hmm, let's say your introduction video?" I looked into the screen as I talked, as did Emma. The problematic webcam angle everyone had was there, so it didn't quite look like she was looking into my eyes, but nevertheless there they were. Emma nodded as I spoke.

"And I understand that you want to visit my Lodge?" I asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Yes indeed I do," Emma looked into the computer as she sat up straight. With the way her shoulders were sitting, it looked like her hands were in her lap. It was like a job interview.

"Then I first have to ask who it was that told you about it," I said pointedly.

"She actually asked me not to say," Emma said, swallowing and brushing a length of hair from her face.

I thought about asking specifics for a moment in the hope I could guess who it was. Then I thought it best not to name names.

"And what did she say about the Lodge itself?" I asked.

Emma paused for a moment in thought, and then breathed out a tiny chuckle before she answered, "Just that it's a good place for a girl to relax, and have some fun."

"And you're sure that you're looking for the kind of 'fun' we have here?" I said it without blinking, hoping that she got the point.

At this, Emma sighed, her shoulders slouched down a bit, and then she leaned forward. She put her elbow on the same surface as the computer, and then rested her head on her hand. Then, her voice became quiet as she spoke closer to the computer.

"Why does everyone assume I'm not interested in sex?" Emma asked, her brow furrowing as if she was genuinely frustrated.

"Excuse me?" I asked, surprised that she was the first one to bring it up.

"Yes I was told all about what goes on there. That's why I reached out. Fun in a tabloid-free environment, that's what I'm looking for."

Emma continued to look into the screen, albeit looking a little more anxious than she was before.

"I understand, yes the Lodge is very out of reach for the paparazzi. Security is taken very seriously," I said.

"Hence my interest," Emma started.

"Yes, but understand that you finding out about us, and me not knowing how you did, is something of a red flag for that security."

"I understand, and I apologize for that," Emma said. "In what way can I make up for that?"

"Honestly this has never happened before, so I'm not sure," I shrugged. Despite Emma's seeming admission that was interested in sex, I still wasn't sure if that was her actual intention.

"What if you had a certain amount of leverage on me? To prove that I'm committing to trusting you, so that you can trust me?" Emma raised her eyebrows at the suggestion.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked.

Emma looked back and forth in thought for a moment, and then whipped her eyes directly into the webcam as if to stare at me directly.

"Do you have your phone ready?" Emma asked.

"Yes?" I picked it up from the desk and held it up for show.

Emma didn't say anything. She left the computer sitting there as she got up from her seat, and stepped a few paces away from it. From the angle of the camera I could now see her body from top, all the way down to her knees. She was wearing cotton shorts that went only partway down her thighs in addition to the t-shirt.

"Can you see me?" Emma said louder to reach the microphone.

"Yes?" I said again.

Again without a word, Emma's hands reached down to the bottom of her shirt, and then pulled it up over her head. Her flat stomach came into view, followed by her perky tits that had no bra, before the top pulled over her head and left her hair to spill back down onto her shoulders. Emma dropped it on the floor, and then with both hands, grabbed the waistband of her shorts with her thumbs, and pulled them down as well.

"Go ahead," Emma said as she stood there completely nude. Her hands fell to her sides as she made no effort to cover up. She was too far away for me to see perfect details, but nevertheless I could see every inch of her frame, her tits, and enough of her pussy to tell that she was thoroughly smooth.

I stared for a moment, attempting to act unimpressed even as my cock hardened under the desk. Then, nonchalantly, I pulled up my phone, and took several pictures of Emma's naked body on my screen. She stood there as I did, and even turned around so I could get a picture of her ass. I kept taking pictures as she walked back to the chair and sat back down. I could still tell she was topless, but couldn't see all of her breasts from that angle.

"There," Emma said as she sat down. "You keep those so you know you can trust me, and if I don't see them hit the net in the near future, I'll know I can truly trust you."

"Very interesting proposal," I said. I put down my phone despite wanting to take even more pictures of her sitting there.

Emma shrugged and smirked her lips to the side as if unimpressed, "That's my case. What do you think?"

I sat quietly for a moment, looking at her, before I finally nodded.

"Ok. When would you like to visit?"

And with that, Emma's first visit to the Lodge was planned. I still didn't give her the full details up front. I reiterated the obvious without explicitly saying what would happen once there: come alone, no pictures, no social media, etc. We picked a date, which was several weeks out, and I told her to contact me again when she was ready to depart Los Angeles and make her way to the Lodge.

Word spread in this time period. Anna hadn't even bothered to keep the secret of the video she saw, so there were several whispers from girls asking me when Emma Watson was going to show up, if they had missed her, how she was, etc. The rumor mill was difficult to stop once it started. I just kept mum on the subject, providing no information much to the dismay of those who were curious. But almost every chance I got, I would pull out my phone and look at the pictures Emma let me take.

When Emma finally did arrive for the first time, it was, not coincidentally, on a day when the house was empty. Even given the trust exercise that we participated in, I was still having a difficult time believing that Emma was really coming for the reasons she said she was. My mind went to odd extremes picturing the possible outcomes, with them being outrageous things like the whole situation being a sting operation.

Emma arrived by herself relatively early in the morning on a Saturday. I watched through the peephole in the front door as she parked her car out front, and then took her time coming up to the front door. She strolled, craning her head and taking in the full sight of the house as she walked. When she got closer, I opened the door and stood in the doorway.

"Were you waiting for me?" Emma said with a smile.

"No. Security system notifies me when any cars come up the road," I said as I pointed back behind her the way she came.

"Ohh, that does sound helpful," Emma said.

Emma approached the house, looking particularly genial. She even flashed another smile as she extended her hand. I took it and shook it firmly, attempting to look particularly polite while also being my normal charming self. I gestured for her to enter and then closed the door behind her. While she looked around the entryway of the house I took a closer look at her. She was wearing white jeans, black slip-on flats, and a black tank top with an unbuttoned dark blue jacket on top.

"So, what do we do first?" Emma said as she turned and looked back at me.

There was a pause. A momentary silence filled the foyer as we both stood in the empty space. My mind again wondered if this was some kind of bait. Did she expect me to come out and say we should go upstairs and fuck? I stood quietly for a moment as the two of us eyed each other. Emma's expression looked sweet, like she was happy to be here and receptive to ideas, but still, that could've been an act.

"Would you like a tour?" I asked, gesturing to the house at large.

Emma nodded enthusiastically, her face lighting up, "Yeah! I mean, I heard about what the place had, but I couldn't really picture it, you know?"

So I gave Emma the tour I gave to every new girl at the Lodge. It went the same way it usually did, with Emma giving a particularly pleased reaction to the pool out back, the sauna, and the gym. But she was most pleasantly surprised by the library/study space. It was almost the scene from Beauty and the Beast come to life, watching Emma look in every direction at walls of books and then scurry over to one of them to scan the titles more closely.

"So you put together this entire collection?" Emma asked as she ran her hand over the spines of a few books.

"Inherited," I said. "I'm actually trying to actually catalog them all right now. As you can imagine it's an undertaking in itself."

"That sounds fun," Emma an enthusiasm that surprised me.

"Maybe you could help me with it sometime," I said.

Emma smiled, and we continued. The only thing left was to show her upstairs, which was getting to the point. The only thing on the second level were the bedrooms, most of which were never actually used. We walked the upstairs hallway with me pointing out the directions each room faced, and when we finally reached the master bedroom, the pretense for doing so was to show off the view from the circular window that overlooked the pool and gave a great view of the treeline.

Emma took a lengthy look out the window, impressed and nodding. Then there was a silence that lasted what must've only been seconds, but felt much longer. Emma turned away and walked across the room at a slow, meandering pace. I turned to watch her, but stayed where I was. Emma removed her jacket and then tossed it a few feet in front of her onto the bed. Then, much to my surprise, Emma set herself down right on the edge of the bed.

"Well," Emma said, like she was making a point with just that word.

"Well what?" I asked, crossing my arms in front of me. Emma looked me up and down as she leaned back partially on the bed, putting both her hands behind her.

"Well, how does this work?" Emma said, raising her eyebrows curiously. "What did the other girls have to do?"

That raised another red flag for me. It just seemed like Emma was trying to steer the conversation toward me giving more details of what went on in the house.

"Most of the girls are fairly up front with their intentions," I said bluntly.

Emma scoffed at that, "And I haven't been?"

"They also have a certain...something that shows what they're interested in."

Emma nodded, a funny smile of acknowledgment forming on her face, "Ohh, just like on our webcam chat. You still don't think I'm 'into it' do you?"

I paused, looking at her intensely again as I stood there, "I never said that."

"Well I am," Emma said. Her expression narrowed, and her head turned slightly to the side quizzically, "Should I prove it?"

"Be my guest," I said with a smug smile at both the jab at her being Belle, and putting the impetus of the situation directly on her.

Emma kept her eyes on me as I walked to the other side of the room, and sat in an armchair in the corner. I was about 10 feet from the bed at this point, where I could see Emma and she could see me, but there was enough distance to make her come to me if she wanted anything. She sat on the bed for another moment, her legs dangling slightly, and then she shrugged, and stood up.

Emma didn't come at me. She faced me, and suddenly the look in her eyes changed. Something about the pleasant, polite, professional Emma had taken a backseat, and out of nowhere I saw an Emma that knew exactly what she was doing, and knew that I would love it. Emma grabbed the bottom of her tank top, pulled it over her head with both hands, and then dropped it to the floor without a word. Underneath it she wore a black bra that did nothing to show any cleavage, but seeing her bare stomach and the rest of her chest instantly had me.

She didn't stop, and as Emma stared me down her hands went to her pants. She unbuttoned and unzipped the white jeans she was wearing, while her feet pushed off her flats one at a time. Her jeans were pushed down past her hips and over her knees, revealing a simple black thong that nicely showed off Emma's hips. Emma lifted her feet one at a time and pulled the jeans off her legs, and then dropped them as well.

With most of herself on display, Emma stopped what she was doing for a moment, looking at me as she began to run her hands up her body. Starting at her thighs, over her stomach, and then up to her breasts. She grabbed them through the bra as her hands continued, and then she lightly clawed at the straps of the bra with her fingernails, causing one of them to fall off her shoulder. It was only down for a moment before she reached back with one hand, unhooked the bra, and then pulled it from her chest with the other. Emma's perky tits were revealed, and before I could even finish taking my look at them her hands slid down again. She grabbed the front of her thong with both hands and began to pull it down, sliding her thumbs along the string from the front to the sides. It hit the floor, and Emma stepped out of it.