Sex Party with Anna Kendrick Ep. 03

Story Info
Anna a joined by Vanessa Hudgens.
2.1k words
3.78
4.6k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTM
RTM
192 Followers

Starring Anna Kendrick and Vanessa Hudgens

The familiar music of Anna Kendrick's podcast starred and, for the first time, the camera turned on to be greeted by Anna. However, it was a close-up shot of her breasts in a lilac bikini top rather than her face. The actress-cum-podcast host sat down in her chair so her cheery smile lit up the screen rather than her delectable C's.

"Hello my sweetlings, welcome to episode 3. Now, this is becoming a bit of a regular thing, huh? Maybe I need to give you all a name. The Annalistas. Kendrickites. I dunno, we'll figure something out."

The host reached over and pulled up her notebook and showed it to the camera.

"That's our email address, send in your suggestion and the winner will get a prize. Maybe an exclusive look at the goods." She said as she shook her breasts in their lilac enclosure.

"Now this may be a little shocking, we have cameras and I'm in a bikini; not my usual look. And yes, a full bikini. Let's hit camera two."

The angle pans to a second camera to show the full bikini on Anna, the bottoms are the same colour and tied at the side. Her ass wasn't on display but it appeared to cover the whole of her cheeks. The camera then switched back to Anna's face.

"Now the bikinis are because we're in summer. But also because my guest looks amazing in a bikini as you can tell at any time by looking at her Instagram. Please welcome the incredibly sexy Vanessa Hudgens."

The gallery broke into applause as the Latina sauntered into the studio. Like Anna, the actress wore a bikini but it covered a lot less skin than the hosts. The two-piece was gold so it complimented her tan and shone under the studio lights, the top barely covered her areolas and the thong was so low cut that she couldn't wear it without being shaved bare.

"Holy shit!" Anna said as she hugged Vanessa before showing the younger actress to her chair. "How the hell are you wearing that without slipping a lip out?"

"Well, we've just started so got plenty of time for that," Vanessa replied as she put her headset on.

"Well stay sitting as our cameras don't go that low but I might sneak a cheeky look later," Anna said, winking at Vanessa. "Now we knew this week was the first with cameras, that it would be bikinis and we knew you would bring the heat!"

"Thank you."

"So let's start with some quick-fire questions. I usually ask about your hair down there but the swimsuit makes it obvious. Do you shave or wax?"

"I lazer. It makes my cooch feel so much smoother, I like it that way."

"I bet! No wilderness to search through when looking for the clit, huh?"

"Well, that didn't help a lot of guys in the past," Vanessa said with a giggle.

"And in the future no doubt! What is your body count?"

Vanessa covered her mouth in shock at Anna's question. She'd listened to the previous shows and wasn't sure she'd heard a question as forward as this.

"Wow! Okay! Um... I think I need to provide context." Vanessa started to explain. "I've been in and around the industry for a long time and even from a young age guys have wanted to fuck me. Plus I enjoy sex and if you look good and get some good D, you're gonna get big numbers."

"So how many?" Anna asked.

"142. But look, I lost my virginity 17 years ago so it's less than 10 a year and, you know, I've done stuff. I've lived."

"No judgement here. Envy, yes. But no judgement. Face or boobs?"

"Is that my only choice because I usually swallow? We'll go with boobs. They're not as big as my sisters but easier to clean."

"And finally on the quickfire, have you ever pegged someone? Male or female is fine."

"Yes to both. I had an ex who used to love it."

"Some brilliant answers there, Vanessa. Thank you. We're gonna go for a quick break and then we'll get into the depths and maybe show off these bikini bodies on Sex Party."

***

Molly Quinn was the young intelligent daughter of a local businessman. She had graduated from university with honours and worked with local charities to help those less fortunate than herself. At the age of 25, she was found dead in a local graveyard with a stash of narcotics. Join us as we look at the investigation of her murder, bringing together local gangsters and international criminals, exposing police corruption and putting a spotlight on a city that need good press as they all ask, who killed the Scarlett Emerald?

***

Hi, I'm retired baseball star, Chip McNulty. For the past 25 years, I have kept my body in tip-top condition by eating well and exercising. Now as I get older, I have discovered Kriskow Vitamins. Using the latest micro biotic research, Kriskow will ensure their vitamins will boost your immune system and improve circulation so you can live a fuller and healthier life.

***

"Welcome back to the studio guys," Anna said to the camera as it focused on her head. "Great information there from Chip and he is so right about helping circulation because I've seen where his blood flows and it is strong. If you know what I mean."

Anna winked at the camera before laughing and covering her face.

"Before we get back to asking Vanessa about her love of sex, we have to do a little paid advertisement kind of thing. But you won't complain too much about it."

The camera panned out away from Anna as it showed her in a new pink bikini. This one revealed her bust a lot more and you could see her nipples poking out from underneath.

"This is by Kellan G Hughes and he has designed swimwear to be both sexy and practical. The material doesn't become see-through when wet and you can swim in it without any risk of a nip slip. the back.." Anna said as she turned to reveal her half-exposed rear. "The back doesn't cut into a full g-string. It reveals enough to show off your toned gluteus maximus but not enough to make you feel like you're revealing yourself to the world."

Anna then spun back around to the camera.

"So when you're next looking for a bikini, check out Kellan's range. Now Vanessa, tell me about the last time you had sex."

The camera switched to Vanessa as she sipped her drink through a straw very provocatively. She smiled at the camera as she took the straw out of her mouth but gave it a cheeky lick before thinking of her answer.

"Well, I'm single at the moment so not as recent as you would think. I was at the bachelorette party of my friend Sarah not long ago."

"I saw the photos and I have to say your body looked amazing in that swimsuit."

"Thank you, it looked even better underneath," Vanessa said in a reply, causing both women to laugh. "Well we had dinner one night and there was this waiter called Diego. He was so sexy and I'm so weak when a man speaks Spanish. Anyway, Sarah is a good girl and wouldn't do anything despite what she wanted to do to this guy. So I flirted with him, I told him what Sarah wanted to do to him and gave him her room key."

"This is supposed to be about you, Vanessa," Anna interjected.

"Oh, it is. Sarah and I are similar so we swapped dresses and I took her bride-to-be sash. We then swapped phones and I video-called her as I got to the room. Diego fucked me and we did all the things Sarah wanted, our precious bride got to see it all as it happened and fucking loved it."

"Tell us, what did you do?"

"Well, I got him to strip naked on the bed, mostly because I wanted to see him naked first. His package in those tight black trousers was not deceiving." Vanessa said as she held out her hands to show his size. "I stripped off my panties and sat on his face so he could make me cum."

"Wow, with your dress still on?" Anna asked.

"Yeah, that was not coming off, I wanted Sarah to savour the smell. After he made me cum, I laid on the bed with my head just off it and got him to fuck my mouth, I'd cum from oral so why not him?" Vanessa said with a laugh. "After that, we fucked in numerous positions so we could both cum again, me while he fucked me against the window and him while railing me doggie style over the balcony."

"Wow, and this was all with Sarah watching?"

"Yeah, well her hands were busy at some points," Vanessa answered, winking at the host.

"That's so sexy!" Anna added. "I did get told you were naughty but this is excellent. Have you ever had sex in public before?"

"I think it depends on how you class public. I have had sex on almost every set, including that comms vehicle in Bad Boys 4 and the pool for High School Musical 2."

"With Zac?"

"With Zac. Are you familiar with Yellowstone?"

"The National Park? I have been there but not a lot."

"So a few years ago there was this whole thing about the guy climbing the Dawn Wall. A few months after that; some friends and I went camping in the park and walked up to the top of El Capitan. Nothing too dangerous my agent will be happy to know. Me and one of the guys had been flirting and we knew we were going to fuck. But his ex was also in the group and we didn't plan on making things awkward so we were gonna wait until after the trip. Anyway, one night he sneaks into my tent and wakes me up. We sneak out of the camp and head to the top of the wall. We're then fucking while the sun rises over the horizon and it was awesome."

"Nothing too extreme?"

"No, just a nice romantic love-making session. I didn't wanna show him my kinky side too much. A couple of people were awake when we got back so had to sneak in rather than explaining where we'd been as I was only in a thong and him in boxers."

"Yeah, that would be a bit awkward. We'll be back to ask Vanessa about some kinks right after these words from one of our sponsors."

***

Nothing is more appetising than a flame-grilled patty. At McKenna's, we raise our cattle on the best organic foods to ensure our meat is packing. We want succulent, we won't have juice running down our chin and our meat will fill you up! Get satisfaction! Get McKenna's.

***

"Welcome back guys, those delicious burgers sound like something I'd get my lips around. Speaking of that kind of thing, Vanessa, I heard that's a little kink of yours."

The younger woman threw a faint look of shock as Anna said it.

"Well everyone says do what you're good at and I'm good at sucking cock. And I mean not just nibbling the end, I mean going full deep throat."

"A natural gag reflex?" Anna asked.

"Oh no, it's something I've had to work on, practice makes perfect after all. It's not easy taking it all the way down your throat."

"What's the most you can take?"

"I would say probably 10 inches. Anything above that would be a struggle."

"10 inches? Ooof, that's a lot of meat. I'd struggle to get that in my pussy, never mind my mouth."

"Well take my number, I'd love to teach you."

"Oh, you're on. What's your most out there kink?"

"The one I keep secret, huh? I would probably say urine. I like peeing in places and sometimes on people."

"Wow, a golden shower huh? Not many people admit to that."

"It's more popular than you'd think. Some girls squirt. That's mostly pee mixed in with the cum. Once you get over that, it's not much of a jump."

"I also note a lot of guys want to fuck you and your sister, occasional Only Fans creator Stella. Along similar lines, have you ever fucked brothers?"

Vanessa laughed at the question before slapping her hand on the desk.

"Never brothers but I have fucked a brother and a sister. Famous but I'll leave their names off the show. Hoping for a repeat performance so if either of you are listening, call me.

"How kind!" Anna commented. "With that, we've now reached the end of the show. Thank you to Vanessa for joining me."

"Thank you for having me on. I've loved it."

"And to you at home, I hope you've enjoyed the view and I will see you next time at my sex party. Good night." Anna said as the show came to a close.

RTM
RTM
192 Followers