Sex Performer 02: My Second Job, Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam gently probed and played with my ass with the lubed toy, and soon I started really enjoying it. Despite my previous multiple orgasms, the combination of having a thick cock in my pussy and in my mouth and the stimulation of my ass was really getting me going. I started thrusting against the toy as much as I could.

"She must like it; she's trying to swallow me whole," Devon said to the other guys, with a chuckle in his voice.

Fox laughed. "Her pussy feels like fuckin' heaven, man. So tight and wet."

Adam replied, "I can't wait to get into the action." I felt the toy slide in and out of my ass easily, and then felt a couple of fingers slide in. When I third finger slid in, I felt a vibrator being applied to my clit again, and with as sensitive as I was, I came almost immediately. As I came, the three fingers in my ass and the cock in my pussy started slamming in and out of me, and I was unable to hold myself up.

The guys took the opportunity to move into different positions. I rolled off the mat, and Devon laid down on it, his cock standing proudly in the air. I laid on the stage on my side, watching him as he held out a hand to me.

"Ready to climb on?" He asked with a grin and I grinned back in response. Devon didn't need to ask twice; I'd been craving the feeling of that cock inside of me since our last show. I pushed myself to my knees and scooted over to him. Throwing a leg over him, I immediately lowered my pussy onto his covered cock, and slowly started riding him. Without thinking, I just closed my eyes and started rubbing my clit. I rotated my hips as I moved up and down on him, thoroughly enjoying how he filled me and hit all the right spots that left me tingling. He let me go for a few minutes before stopping me and pulling me down to lay on top of him.

"You are so incredibly sexy. I'd like to see more of that show while riding me sometime." Devon murmured into my ear. "But for now, we have to do something."

I felt someone behind me and realized what was coming. I was about to be DP'd—without the experience of just anal sex first—in front of an audience. I felt Adam's reassuring hand on my back as the other spread lube around my asshole. And then I felt his sheathed cockhead pushing against me.

Devon whispered, "Push against him, and just relax into it."

I took a deep breath and followed directions. I moved my hips back, letting Devon slip out of me a bit, but pushing back onto Adam's cock, letting the head pop in. I stopped and inhaled quickly at the very full feeling of having something in both my ass and pussy and the slightly burning feeling of a cockhead in my ass. The burning sensation went away fairly quickly, and I pushed back against his cock, allowing him to slide in further. A bit of back and forth and in due time, and Adam was fully in my ass, and we both moved together so that Devon was fully in my pussy. At that point, my mind was just scrambled. I was just a bundle of happy tingling nerve endings and couldn't form coherent thoughts or sentences.

Adam worked a hand between Devon and I, and the thin vibrator found its way to my clit again. Between that and slight movements from both the guys, I became even more of an incoherent ball of orgasm, felt myself go limp, and let them fuck me however they wanted.

And they seemed to want it a little rough. Devon slammed into my pussy as Adam worked my ass, and when I turned my head to scream out in ecstasy, Fox had his meaty cock ready to be sucked on. I was happy to oblige and found myself sucking him deep into my mouth. I jerked his cock into my mouth with one hand. Normally, I wasn't big on swallowing loads, but today, I wanted him to shoot down my throat.

Another orgasm ripped through me, and I moaned. I was rewarded with the aforementioned load from Fox shooting straight down my throat (because I had somehow managed to get him far deeper in my mouth than any other man I've ever blown). After some cursing that told me how explosive his orgasm was, I heard Adam groan and felt him slump over on my back for a minute, pausing the action until he rolled off.

And then it was just Devon and me. I sat back on top of him and he sat up, wrapping me in his arms before rolling and moving us into a missionary style position. He knelt straight up, holding my legs apart, and roughly fucking me, moving me across the floor a bit with each thrust. I reached down and started rubbing my clit, both of us breathing hard. It didn't take long for either of us to come, and Devon momentarily collapsed on me, kissing me on the cheek, before pushing back up.

There was and thunderous response from the crowd. I heard applause, but also heard a lot of moans, groans, screams, and skin slapping together, so I could tell they enjoyed the show. The four of us waved to the crowd, gathered a few things and leaving the rest to the stage attendants, and made our way off stage. I was particularly unsteady, and Devon supporting me with an arm around my back.

Once outside his dressing him, Fox stopped and held his hand up for a high five, "Great show, Sam. Hope to work together again." I gave him a weak high five and laughed a bit, thinking how strange it was to get a high five from a man I just swallowed for.

Adam gave me a side hug before going into his dressing room. "You did good, kid."

"Thanks." I managed.

And then it was Devon and I standing in front of his dressing room. "So, a high five? Or do I get a hug?" I teased him.

He tugged me to him and kissed me lightly on the lips. "How about a shower?" he asked as he guided me into his dressing room.

12