Sex Resort for Rich Gentlemen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,783 Followers

"I remember that day too. I wore that mini-skirt to flirt with you. It made me feel so sexy. I was so horny when I got to the appointment, my head was in the clouds. When I saw you look down at my panties, I closed my eyes and spread my legs a bit. I was so naughty. My impossible wish was that you would take me as your lover or better yet, your mate."

As she is confessing to her teen crush, my cock is stiffening in her pussy, her tight, young pussy. I pull my hips back and then forward sliding my dick smoothly in and out. Susan bites her lip and closes her eyes.

"You are a naughty, horny girl, Susan."

I only wish I had known how she felt back then. I was separated and divorcing my wife. We could have had a life-changing relationship.

She opens her eyes and a pink, blush covers her cheeks. "Oh yes, I love the way you fuck me. I can't believe I just said that. Your going to think I'm so terrible." She throws her arm over her eyes.

"Hell no, Susan. What happens in the bedroom between two adults is different. Its all good to be very open with your sex talk and needs. I loved it when you shouted for me to do you. That was great."

Sex talk with this innocent young girl is so erotic. If I had known she had a crush on me, I would have broken my rules and been with her. I shift back on my haunches and look down to where my cockhead is buried in her pussy. I fuck in and out watching the head disappear and reappear.

"Your pussy feels so nice when I'm sliding in and out like this. I can feel my sensitive balls bump up against your wonderful ass."

I lick saliva onto my thumb and swirl it around her exposed clit. Her head with its long golden hair tosses from side to side. Her clit swells to a hard nub and her pussy lips engorge in passion. She's breathing heavily and her neck muscles strain as she lifts her head to watch what I'm doing.

"Doctor, oh my god. I can't believe... AAAAAAhhhh. Ooooohhhh. Jeez. OH. FUCK. I'm cumming. AH-AH-GAIN. Sweet Mercy, again."

Her head thrashes and I can feel her pussy having spasms on my cock. What a fucking sight. This girl is mine. Over a few minutes her breathing slows. My dick softens and withdraws. I still haven't cum and that's a good thing.

She looks me in the eyes and says firmly. "Doctor I'm totally in love with you. I've always been and by this great stroke of luck I'm here to tell you. I just hope that you have feelings for me."

"Yes, Susan, I've always had very strong feelings for you. I wish I had known how you felt and I could have been with you then. It would have been a sacred bond if I could have taken your virginity. Who knows how our lives would have changed.

"But until yesterday, I had only had sex once and I've never loved any man like I love you. I'm almost a virgin. Is it too late for us to be together? I'd do anything for you."

"Okay, I've got an idea. Reach over to that night table beside the bed. In the drawer is a bottle of lube."

Our bodies unlock as she twists her body, finds the bottle and hands it to me.

"Susan, it would have made a spiritual bond if I had taken your virginity. I think we can have almost the same thing if I take your anal virginity. Have you ever had anal sex?"

She looks up at me and says, "No, sir"

"Great. Do you want me to take your anal virginity? I think it will be a perfect bonding experience."

"Please, doctor. I want to be your perfect mate. This is like a dream come true."

"Okay, just do as I say and all will be good. When you lost your virginity, it hurt a bit at first, right?" She nods. "The same here. But then it will get better."

"I don't care. I just want to do this for us."

"Okay sweetheart, get up on your knees facing me." I hug her body into mine and kiss her deeply. Her breasts feel so delicious against my chest. I massage the firm cheeks of her ass. We break our embrace and sit back on our heels. She is a vision of young, beauty.

"Now put a lot of lube in your hand and put it all over my cock. That's right. Stroke it and get the lube all over it. Yes baby, just like that. Look how hard I'm getting. You are so sexy. Give me the lube and turn around and get on your hands and knees with your bum towards me."

See her obediently doing everything I ask gets my testosterone amped. She has a womanly ass, the kind I like, not the boyish type that is the style nowadays.

"Put your elbows on the bed. Yes, just like that."

The cheeks of her ass part and I can see her pussy lips and her quarter-sized brown asshole. She has cleanly shaven her pussy lips but there are a few missed hairs deep in her crack. I put a glob of lube on the tips of my two fingers and touch her anus. She squeals in shock and squeezes her butt-cheeks together.

"Susan, are you okay?"

"Yes, sir, sorry, it was just a bit of a shock. Please keep going."

"Okay, but Susan it's best if you can take your two hands a spread your cheeks so I can get the lube in all the right places."

She complies, and her crotch is displayed fully wide in all its glory. I stroke my well-oiled cock and look in wonder. What an erotic sight. I put another glob of lube on my fingers and twirl it around her asshole. Then, I push my index finger inside. Her sphincter muscle tightens around it.

"You must relax your bottom love. That's very important." I feel the tight flesh ring around my finger relax. "That's better." I push my lubed digit in and out a few times. Her butt-hole is so small. Its going to be very hard to get my dick in there. But come hell or high water, I'm going to be balls deep in this girl's ass. I withdraw my finger, lube up two fingers this time and with a bit of difficulty slide the two digits inside and grease up the canal some more.

"Are you okay Susan."

"Yes, sir."

I finish the lubing by coating her crack. I love sliding my dick on a woman's crack before fucking them. It gets my cock hard. And in my experience, you need a hard cock for small, tight assholes like this one. Susan's is the smallest I've fucked. Greek is not my preference, but any mate of mine must offer up her ass when I'm in the mood.

"Put your hands against the headboard. When I'm thrusting forward I want you to keep your arms stiff so your bottom stays still." She spreads the fingers of both hands on the headboard.

I get up onto my knees behind her. She's too low.

"Bring your knees together a bit love. She complies, and her asshole is now perfectly cock high.

I feel like a king as I place the staff of my dick on the top of the crack of her ass. I slide the sensitive underside in the notch until my balls touch her buttocks. What a horny sight as in slide it forward and back in the crack until it hardens so much that it lifts off her body and points up. My lust meter hits the red zone. Its ready. I grip the shaft and place the tip on her anus and lean forward. The head goes in just a half inch.

"Relax your ass sweetheart."

I push in a bit more and grip her hips where they meet her waist. She moans and that just spurs my erotic instincts to drive in further. I look down and the head of my dick slides inside.

Susan

I feel a sharp pain as my body opens up and his manhood lodges inside me. His weight leans against my bottom and I stiffen my arms against the headboard to steady my body. He is grunting and making animal sounds as he pushes forward. Sweet mercy, there is sharp pain. He's all the way in. I stifle a moan. I don't want him to think he's hurting me. This is a ritual that will bond us.

"Fuck Susan, your ass is so incredibly tight. Oh my god. You are the best."

He growls, pulls back and pushes his erection in again. My body accommodates him and my arms relax as his penis slides more easily.

"Oh, yes, Susan. So sweet."

He moves his hands to my shoulders and lifts me up from the bed. I bring my arms under me, now on hands and knees. He's panting and groaning as his penis slides in and out. The pain has gone and the nerves in my anus start warming to the sensation.

The doctor reaches under and cups my breast.

"I love your tits Susan. You could never know how much I lusted after your perfect body for all those years."

Doctor

Her tits are so firm and soft. I love the way they swing slightly when my cock pushes into her ass balls deep and my waist hits her ass.

"Oh doctor, I thought I just had a teen crush on you. But now I know I am in love with you all that time. If you'll have me I'm yours."

I've got to be the luckiest guy in the world. Holy fuck, the nicest, most beautiful girl, half my age is offering herself to me.

"I want you Susan. You are amazing. Now, I'll just fuck your ass and cum inside you to seal the deal."

I grasp her waist firmly and pound my junk into her ass, over and over. The most powerful orgasm of my life washes over me as my dick convulses inside her ass filling it with my sperm. I fall onto the bed and she rolls over beside me, kissing my shoulder. My mind is in a fog.

Sometime later she whispers, "Let me get you a warm cloth and clean up your private parts. I know you like good hygiene."

As she walks to the bathroom, I admire her perfect naked ass. She returns and cleans my cock and balls with a serious look on her face. She goes back into the bathroom and I can hear the tinkle of her pee as she relieves herself. She walks back with a contented smile on her face and snuggles in beside me.

I say, "You are staying the night here in my room and tomorrow morning we are going to fly out of here. You are coming to live with me. We are a couple now. I love you so much."

"Oh doctor, that makes me so happy. Thank you. I'll try my best to make you happy."

"Susan, in the bedroom call me doctor but out in the real world I'm Mark.

She breaks out into a big smile and kisses me all over my face in happiness.

I'm truly the luckiest guy in the world.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,783 Followers
12