Sex Ritual

Story Info
Alex awakes to a diabolical surprise.
2k words
4.43
20.9k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 11/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex awoke, naked and spread eagle on a cold stone floor, it was dark and his mind hazy. He looked around the room, trying to reorient himself and get his eyes to focus on something, anything to show him where he was.

As he attempted to pull himself from the cold surface beneath him, he found his arms would not budge; by each of his hands and feet was a candle, but no obvious restraints, and yet try as he might Alex was unable to lift himself from his exposed position.

"Try as hard as you'd like stud, you're not going anywhere." A sultry voice giggled from the darkness. Alex looked around in a panic before his eyes fixated on a red-skinned woman with dark horns curling from her forehead. She stepped into the candle light around him, a playful smile on her lips and as her pitch black eyes roamed over the bound man before her. Her lusty gaze beamed down at him as she sauntered forwards, her perfectly round tits swaying gently as she moved and her glistening pussy out in the open. She licked her lips at the sight of the helplessly stunned man and tossed her silky ebony hair over her shoulder as she stood over Alex, her swollen, wet folds in full view as he stared, a mix of fear and arousal building in his gut.

"What, you don't remember me?" She pouted sheepishly before bursting into a wild frenzy of giggles. Alex thought back back through the fog of his mind, trying to remember how he got here...

The party.

The night before his friend Mike had thrown a party at their dorm, one of many they'd had during their three years at Elmsford University. They got a bigger crowd than usual, and Alex and his friends spent a lot of time talking to people (especially the chicks) they hadn't met before. A few hours into the party a bombshell strode in like she owned the place. Catalina was a busty mulatto girl who drew the attention of men and women alike at the party. She was playful, energetic, and a huge tease, her personality magnetizing everyone to her. Alex however, had been too shy to speak to her...that is, until she approached him.

Catalina spent what felt like an eternity talking to Alex, completely enthralled by him as she kept inching closer on the couch they sat on, smiling constantly, and drawing much approval from Alex's friends. It wasn't long before she invited him back to her room.

His train of thought was interrupted by the sudden warmth around his dick.

Snapping back to reality, Alex watched as Catalina continued to play with his balls as her tongue danced around his cock. In no time at all she had nurtured his dick into its fully erect seven inches. Alex, confused and shocked fumbled with his words as he tried to get ahold of the situation.

"Wha...why are yo-" Catalina put a finger over his lips as she pulled her own from his slick member.

"Shhhhh, don't worry cutie, I promise you're gonna enjoy this." Pulling her hand from his face to grab his cock once more.

"I'm sure you're wondering what this is all about..." she purred, stroking him gently

"Why...how did you get me here? Where are we? The fuck is with the horns?" Alex managed to babble, trying desperately to focus on anything other than his rapidly building libido.

Catalina smirked maliciously as she shook her head "All your accomplishments, and you humans are still so stupid. Isn't it obvious? I'm a succubus." She proudly declared.

Alex laughed nervously, not sure if she was crazy or if he was.

"Don't worry too much about it, you'll have some undeniable evidence soon enough." The devil girl grinned as she brought herself over Alex's throbbing pole.

"We've been running short on inccubi back home, so I was tasked with making more...and I think you'll do quite nicely." She purred, carefully lowering her drenched, swollen, pink pussy onto the stiff rod beneath her until it was completely devoured by her folds.

They moaned together in pleasure.

Alex was still very confused, but in his current circumstance, thinking deeply on the matter wasn't really an option, so instead he devoted his focus to the glistening red woman on top of him, fearful of what she might do and in awe of her toned, smooth body.

Catalina loved the dumbfounded look on Alex's face, but she had to focus on the ritual. She began her incantations as she expertly moved her body along Alex's shaft, her large perky breasts bouncing with her rhythmic thrusts.

Alex became fixated on her heaving chest, the dark crimson nipples staring back at him as he sank deeper into his desires.

Still unable to move much, he let Catalina ride him as she used her hands to do the gestures necessary for the ritual and listening to her strange rhythmic chants.

Catalina was practically dancing on his cock, moving her hands is circular motions and shifting her body around with them, but never breaking contact with his dick. the chant of her honeyed voice drew his attention to her dark face, full of focus and desire. She smiled seductively at him for a moment, her eyes piercing through his soul before she returned her full attention to her rhythmic chants.

Just as Alex was getting lost in the view, seeing Catalina's sopping wet pussy slide up and down his aching shaft, he noticed the veins of his cock had turned pitch black, and he nearly lost his erection right then and there.

Catalina saw the panic on his face and quickly leaned down to put her tits directly into his view, pulling him back into her lust aura, though her hold on him was beginning to weaken.

She smiled gently, "Shhh, its okay, that's the magic working its way through your body. You'll soon be more powerful than you've ever dreamed of. Rejoice Alex, you'll be an incubus soon enough." Softly reassuring him as she stroked his face.

Alex was not convinced.

"What is this magic bullshit you're going on about? Why the fuck is my dick changing color?" Working his voice up in a panic.

Catalina, still slowly working her hips on his loins, rubbed her soft tits gently and began another demonic chant. As her breasts grew and began to press up against Alex, his eyes widened in amazement and disbelief.

"You see?" Catalina laughed "I can do all sorts of things with my body, and the body of my partners. Soon enough, you'll be able to use magic like this too." She grabbed her left tit and presented it to Alex "It's full of milk now too, try some." Happily inviting him to feast on her, lulling his foggy mind back into her control.

He pulled her hard nipple into his mouth and sucked timidly at first, and sure enough milk came from her tit, soon filling his mouth with the most wonderful taste. Alex was soon lost in Catalina's soft tit-flesh, sucking hungrily from it to get every drop of her delicious juices.

Catalina took a moment to enjoy her work before she returned her focus to her thrusting hips, working diligently to make this mortal fool an incubus.

She moved with renewed vigor and determination as she shifted her left tit out of his mouth and the right one in so Alex could drain that one as well. As the chants spilled from her lips she allowed herself to be lost to the stimulations across her sweaty, heaving form.

This whole situation was strange to Alex, not only because he was tied up in a cellar under a demon chick (though that was clearly the weirdest part of all this) but also because he was used to being on top and doing the fucking. Although he had initially been shy with Catalina, he was usually a go-getter and had fucked a number of girls during his time in college. He still struggled hopelessly to bring his hands up, wanting to roll Catalina over and ram her mercilessly with his enraged cock, but he would have to content himself to tit-milk he feasted on for the time being.

When both her tits were drained of milk and returned to their normal size she locked eyes with Alex, holding his face gently as her body slowed and her focus on him intensified.

"I know all this is crazy, but the ritual is almost done...soon you'll be greater than you ever could've dreamed. The size of your cock will amaze these simple mortal women, your body will be gifted with strength to conquer all who oppose you, and your charm will beguile even the most discerning foes." Catalina stopped for a moment and smiled wickedly at Alex "Plus, you'll have me to fuck whenever you'd like."

Despite the reservations and uncertainties he had before, Alex couldn't help but grin at the thought of fucking Catalina's brains out.

"Just...don't panic." Catalina lifted herself off Alex's chest to reveal the veins across his whole body were now bulging and black, carrying the dark magic from the sex ritual across his body.

"Holy shit." Alex whispered, sweating and terrified of what was to come

"It looks worse than it is. You're doing great...just one last step of the process..." Catalina nervously reassured him as she bit her lip, then released the magical bonds holding Alex in place.

Alex thought about running, but his aching cock demanded release, and his pride demanded he fuck Catalina.

With newfound strength Alex easily grabbed the busty bitch who had toyed with him for what felt like forever, flipped her onto her back and pinned her to the pentagram. When she lay flat on the etched star, her hands and feet were pulled to each of the points and magically locked in place - she was now completely at his mercy.

Catalina gazed up at Alex, her stomach was filled with nervousness and excitement, reluctant and desperate to see, no, to feel, what he would do to her.

Alex wasted no time. He brought his rock hard cock (which seemed larger than he remembered it) to her soaked nether region and plowed her mercilessly as she moaned aloud with shock and pleasure. He thrusted into her harder and harder each time, fucking her like a wild animal in heat, determined to pump her full of the biggest load he could muster.

Alex brought his hands to her chest and firmly squeezed her tits, moving his thumbs and index-fingers to her nipples and toying with them roughly as a wild grin ran rampant across his face.

Catalina was a mess. She squirmed and writhed beneath the mortal as his form started to grow and shift into something more. His muscles bulged, horns ripped through his head, and his cock continued to swell inside her. Alex was not the first incubus she had sired, but he was quickly growing larger than any other she had seen before. As the magic coursed through his body and his own lust aura filled the room, she was soon lost in the feelings of ecstasy that rippled though her body, each powerful thrust clouding her mind and making her beg for more.

"Oh Alex...mmm yeah....harder, fuck me harder!" She screamed, violently thrusting her hips towards his as her arms and legs strained against their magical binds.

Alex thoroughly enjoyed the begging slut beneath him but he couldn't stop and savor this moment - his cock was on a mission to drain itself of the magic and fury that had built inside it during the ritual.

Pumping his massive rod in and out of the disoriented cum-dumpster below him, Alex moved his hands to her hips, pulling them to his own in time with his own thrusts.

Pumping frantically over and over again, Alex finally released loads and loads of hot, sticky spunk deep into Catalina's demonic womb, eventually spilling out onto the cold stone beneath them. Catalina screamed loud enough to wake the whole campus as her orgasms rocked her body; she writhed and struggled intensely on wave after wave of pure ecstasy. Alex looked down with a satisfied grin at the glistening, red beauty beneath him before admiring his new powerful form.

What Catalina said was true, he was now an incubus, and he was ready to learn how his new powers worked by testing them on the sexy succubus who gave them to him.