Sex Ritual Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master, I live only to please." She happily admitted, lost in the moment.

Catalina decided to get in on the action and brought her wet cunt to Saetia's face; the sex-crazed slut went straight to her snatch and lapped at it hungrily.

Refusing to be left out, Calypso got up, stepped up onto Saetia's back, took a step up to her bum, and threw a leg over Aukverin's shoulder. Aukverin let go of Saetia's ass to grab Calypso's, pulling her to his face so he could eat her out.

As Calypso steadied herself on his horns, Aukverin's dick, acting almost with a mind of its own, probed its way back to Saetia's waiting cunt, and the two of them were fucking like wild animals once more.

As Saetia licked and sucked desperately at Catalina's hot cunt, Catalina moaned loudly, drenching the slut's face in her juices. The sensations of her burning ass, the huge cock pounding away at her, and the taste of Catalina's juices in her face were too much for Saetia, who had a strong orgasm that shook her tiny body. As she made one last strong thrust back into Aukverin, he filled her with his hot load. Then, after some expert work on her love-button, Calypso came as well.

The four of them dropped onto the bed, taking what they knew was just a break between rounds. Things were about to get a lot more messy.

12