Sex Sells and Raises Funds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of the main course, Stephanie leaned over Lyle as sexily as possible and whispered, "I'll be Desert tonight. You deserve me, having given me such a wonderful day. I'll make it worth your while."

Back at the motel, they were in high spirits and virtually fell in the door, pashing each other up. Quickly, each removed their own clothes, Stephanie, saying that she did not want her dress crushed, but did not mind that happening to her cunt. She was becoming more explicit. When both were nude, they tumbled onto the bed, and the sex started.

Lyle began by kissing her full on the mouth with their tongues clashing then moved around to behind her ears. He sucked on her ear lobes then worked down to her raging nipples, gently squeezing her tits and licking just under her breasts. By now, Stephanie started to get wildly excited. Lyle moved down her body, stroking her smooth belly with the tips of his fingers, then lingering on her mound. He slid down the bed and pulled her legs apart, gazing at the wonders of her treasure. Moving in, he sucked her labia and around her vagina. He had to hold Stephanie down as she squiggled and thrust. Then taking her clit in his mouth, Lyle sucked it and rolled it around in his mouth. Stephanie exploded in one of the biggest orgasms of her life. Lyle repeated his actions, and she came all over his face this second time. When she settled down, he pulled himself up the bed and pushed his rigid cock into her face and said, "Now it's my turn. Suck me off so that I will last longer when I fuck you."

Stephanie opened her mouth wide and took his cock in as far as she could without gagging. She closed her mouth and gave the best blowjob she was capable of giving; no quibbles this time. Lyle fucked her face with vigour, enjoying the feeling of control, then with a groan, filled her mouth with come. Stephanie had never had that before and growled at him, saying, "You could have pulled out of my mouth."

Lyle said, "That's part of a blow job. Get used to it. Swallow that cum, and it will make your hair shine."

There was some pillow talk while Lyle recovered, and he continued to stroke and stimulate Stephanie to keep her on edge.

Lyle went down on Stephanie, fondling her tits and nipples, sucking her to another orgasm. She had never had multiple climaxes, so again, after 59 years, she was experiencing something new. Lyle started to fuck Stephanie in the missionary position when he told her to put some effort into the fuck and not to lay back and expect him to do all to work. He then rolled her over to on top of him, whereupon she said, "I have never done it this way before," so Lyle told her to put her knees down each side of him and ride him like a jockey. In doing this, it enabled him to ram his cock hard into her cunt. In all her life, she had never been used like this. She enjoyed it. They fucked long and vigorously until they both climaxed again. Lyle had a wry smile on his face as he rolled her off him. Both being very tired, they fell asleep in no time.

Come Sunday morning, and the couple started to pack up their clothes and other goodies. They enjoyed a continental breakfast, small as it was, it just filled the spot as they both agreed that they had eaten too much over the last three days. Lyall placed the suitcases in the boot of the car, and Stephanie went into the office to pay the account. Upon returning she stated that this had to be the best dirty four days that she had ever experienced.

On the way home, she said to Lyle that she enjoyed his company and that the sex had been outstanding, and to further impress Lyle, and she said she would be crediting the Service Club Project with a high-value deposit. She also hoped that she and Lyle could get together again. Lyle just smiled.

When he dropped Stephanie off at her residence, she had the same sort of smile on her face and a spring in her step as most of the other residents in the gated village. Now she knew why they were smiling.

On Monday, Lyle sought out Jamie at his business. Jamie arranged for his secretary to bring in coffee and biscuits so they could have a chat. Lyle detailed how the few days had unfolded, and he had enjoyed Stephanie's company but remarked that she had an agenda. Jamie smiled, "I know, but you did not fall for it, did you?"

"No!" said Lyle "She is good arm candy, but she is the poorest fuck I have ever had in years." They both had a chuckle.

True to his word, Lyle gave a large donation to the project and voiced his intention of joining the Service Club.

***************

The Two Sisters and WOW.

World of Wearable Art;

Let me explain: WOW Stands for The World Of Wearable Arts Extravaganza is an internationally recognised design competition with entries from more than 40 countries. The stage features everything that is wearable art, as long as it is original and well-executed. It is art worn by selected models, both amateur and professional, with dresses from outlandish to extremely beautiful all gathered into an outstanding extravaganza. This competition started 30 years ago. The whole show runs over four days; three are preliminaries, and the fourth day is the finals. The show runs in heats from Wednesday through to Friday with the finals on Saturday night. All shows run from 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm

Now to our story:

The two sisters in this story are 66 and 64 years old, respectively, both widowed for ten years as a result of an accident where their husbands were traveling in an SUV and had collided with a logging truck. Both men were killed.

The ladies were totally devastated and decided to sell their respective houses and buy an apartment in the gated community. They had raised their families to adulthood over 21 years, and the children had now fled the nest, so the sisters needed company. They had lived somberly for quite some time but had decided that their husbands would not want them to be hermits forever, and these last few months they had been talking about joining the living again.

They noticed that quite a number of the residents in the gated community were smiling, laughing, and were very happy, and it seemed that it was since Dame Judy joined the community that this change had happened. They decided to meet up with her and find out just what was going on.

Contacting Dame Judy happened to be very easy, and they made an appointment for Thursday at 10 am to have a coffee with her. Dame Judy had a fair idea of what they wanted and met them at the door.

"Good morning, girls, what can I do for you?" she said as she invited them into her apartment and introduced herself, saying, "We have not met before, have we?"

The sisters introduced themselves, the older one saying, "I am Sheryl, and this is my younger sister Sharron."

When coffee was served, Sheryl spoke first again

"We want to start living again, and we know that you have a recipe to kick start us into life."

Dame Judy smiled, "Well, girls, I think I do, and it is in conjunction with the Townsville Service Club."

She asked if the sisters knew about the 'Project' that was underway. Sheryl and Sharron had heard a little about it but wanted to know more. Dame Judy then repeated the whole story about the Cancer Therapy Clinic and the club's efforts in raising funds by providing escorts to whoever and to wherever and the enjoyment that could be gained by the client partners. All expenses to be paid by the clients and depending on the experience a donation to be paid to the 'Project.' This is how the Service club builds the funds for the Project.

The girls said, "Sounds just what we need to get started again."

Dame Judy then asked, "What is in your bucket list?"

Sharron spoke up, "We would love to go to Wellington to see the extravaganza, the World of Wearable Arts. It is coming up next month. We would expect to be there for six days, from Tuesday through to come home on Sunday, because the show runs Wednesday evening till including Saturday night. We need to have partners as it is a long way from home."

Dame Judy explained that she thought that she could arrange that for them, but she would have to talk to the club committee.

She contacted Jamie and said she needed a meeting and to make it Thursday evening, and that was 'Happy Hour' because she liked the social aspect of the evening, the camaraderie, and the drinks.

She put her request on behalf of the sisters to travel to WOW and that she needed two men to partner them for six days. Asking for offers, she gained results when two brothers named Bill and Bert offered themselves. Both were fine physical specimens as they worked out in the bush all week and came into town for weekends.

Bert offered that he and Bill had plenty of holidays backed up and that their wives were working for the Project with the golf Club members that weekend. So it was agreed that the two guys, who had not done anything for the Project to date, would be their escorts if it was acceptable to the two sisters.

Dame Judy agreed to set up a dinner date for the coming Saturday night at Valentine's restaurant for 8 pm, and Bill and Bert would pick up Sheryl and Sharon at their apartment at 7.45 pm so that they could get to know each other.

She then contacted the sisters to make sure that they were happy with this arrangement and to inform them, if they were happy with their escorts, it was all on for the WOW show.

The brothers scrubbed up beautifully. They were fine physical men, and when the girls clapped eyes on the brothers as they met at their apartment's front door, they knew that everything was going to be OK. Over an excellent dinner with some chilled wine, the foursome found common ground, and everyone started looking forward to the WOW show in Wellington. However, the brothers' consciences could not be denied, and they had to inform Sheryl and Sharron that they were, in fact, married men. With this, the atmosphere definitely chilled a bit until Bill and Bert said that they both had a hall pass for these few days, as their wives were also doing their stint for the Project with some members of the golf club. Bill also suggested that Sheryl should contact Dame Judy to confirm the truth of this statement. She said she would do that the next day.

Sheryl did contact Dame Judy, and she confirmed that the brothers did have a hall pass, so the trip was all on. Dame Judy arranged all bookings and tickets, etc. Bill and Bert said that they would be driving down to Wellington setting out at 9 am Tuesday week if that suited and that they would pick the sisters up at their door at that time.

Sheryl and Sharron agreed that they had nothing to wear because they had not bought anything for many years, so they spent the next couple of days shopping with wonderful results. They drove into the city and shopped with a purpose. They started with lingerie each sister buying five sets of panties and bras, then the mandatory little black dresses for the Saturday night. They bought a couple of pairs of trousers and silky tops, then some frocks for evening wear that were long and slinky with a split up the front (temptation) in lovely pastel shades. Of course, they monopolised the changing room with giggles and bare bodies as they tried all their prospective purchases for fit and style. Having decided on their purchases, they then punished their credit cards. The next thing was shoes. Three pairs each and these had three-inch fuck me heels and of course, a handbag each.

With their wardrobe in their shopping bags, the girls were ready to have lunch, which they then did and shouted themselves a couple of drinks. They talked about the coming trip and what they might do.

Sheryl smiled and asked Sharron, "Do you think we will fuck Bill and Bert?"

"That is what we are going for," said Sharron, with a knowing smile, and gushed "It will be the first in many years, and I hope one of them can get into my pussy because I need it, but it may have shrunk or healed up. I'm told that Bushmen are strong and vigorous fuckers. They certainly look fit enough. They should open us up."

"So long as they can do the job and are good company, I am not worried," said Sheryl.

Tuesday week rolled around, and everyone had been very nervous up to then. The guys placed the girl's suitcases in the boot of the car and closed the lid. The nerves evaporated when all four were seated in the car. They laughed and joked as the kilometres rolled by, stopping for lunch at a small town about halfway to Wellington and getting to the Sheraton hotel at 4.30 pm.

Going into reception, they found the bookings made by Dame Judy were all set up as two adjoining rooms, and given their key cards by the receptionist, they set off to the elevators and thence to rooms 503 and 505 which were facing the waterfront and harbor. The girls were bubbly as they walked along the corridor, but when they opened the door of the first room, oh shit! They saw only one queen-sized bed. While they had talked together about sex and what they would do while they were on this trip, this was the moment of truth.

Looking into the second room, they found the same situation. The girls were not sure about this, and it showed in their faces. What to do? Bill and Bert were more than gentlemen and suggested that the girls take one room, and they will take the other, but the disappointment showed on their faces. Sheryl and Sharron settled for this going into their room, set out their suitcases, unpacked and hung up their clothing. Meanwhile, the guys went to the second room and unpacked and showered. When this was done, the guys rang to room 503, saying that they will meet the girls for dinner in the hotel dining room and that they would be waiting in the bar.

Bill and Bert were sitting at a table in the corner of the bar nursing a long beer, each quietly discussing the coming days and the WOW extravaganza as well as the interaction with the sisters. They commiserated about the fact that tonight, there will be no nooky and hoping that this situation does not continue throughout the rest of the week. When Sheryl and Sharron walked into the bar dressed in trousers and almost see-through blouses and a small jackets that just covered enough but still showed their nipples, the boys cheered up and put on dazzling smiles.

The girls looked gorgeous, ready for a few drinks and dinner.

"That was a great trip down. You are both good drivers. I didn't have to put my foot on the brake at all," smiled Sheryl.

Sharron piped up "I am wound up about this week and cannot wait for the show tomorrow night. I think that tonight as we are very tired, we should have dinner and an early night and be ready to hit the shops tomorrow."

Everyone agreed to that, so they had another drink and went in to dinner.

Dinner being the usual hotel fare was not spectacular, but the company was. Everyone was very keyed up about the trip and show and, of course, with some good wine, all enjoyed each other's company. The brothers were doing it a bit hard, no sex tonight, but the girls have not had any for many years, they were not really missing it.

When the foursome strolled back up to their rooms about 9.30 pm, the brothers bade Sheryl and Sharron good night, then surprise; they were pulled into the room and given a big hug and each a sexy kiss on the lips. This evolved into two or three more kisses with a bit of tongue, which started a bit of heavy breathing. However, there it stopped. The brothers were shown out of the room and had to go into their own one.

Bill and Bert entered the room and looked at each other.

Looking at the bed with a wry smile on his face, Bert said "I hope you don't snore brother,"

Bill smiled, looking at his brother, saying, "I hope you keep your cock to yourself because I am definitely not like that even if I have been out in the bush for more than a week."

They both stripped down to their underwear and climbed into the double bed. A bit of pillow talk ensued, and they discussed as to how desirable Sheryl and Sharron were, and both agreed that they would have to get their rocks off Wednesday night; they were here for sex, and they needed it.

The sisters undressed and pulled their new nighties on over their heads, lifted off their new frilly underwear then settled into bed. Some pillow talk ensued where the sisters chided each other, not being sure whether they were chickens or a pair of old hens.

"I thought part of this exercise was to get ourselves back into dating and sex scene," griped Sharron. "At this rate, we will never make it."

"It seemed to me that it was all a bit sudden when I came into this room seeing a queen-sized bed when I have slept on my own for the last ten years. I freaked out," growled Sheryl. "Let's see how we feel in the morning" So they settled down to a rather uneasy sleep.

The morning dawned. The sisters were restless from a poor night's sleep, so they were up a 7.30 am.

Sharron faced the elephant in the room, saying, "Well, I don't know about you, Sheryl, but I had a bloody awful night. I want to sleep with a man tonight. If you don't want to, I will fuck both brothers so that I can sleep with them."

Sheryl smiled. "I do agree with you, Sharron, and sleeping with you convinced me that I also want a man in my pussy. No offense, but you did not seem right for cuddles, and you don't have the right equipment."

Going down to breakfast, the girls met up with the brothers. There were a few good mornings, giggles, and laughter till they sat at their allotted table.

When the waitress had taken their orders, the sisters started the conversation with."Well, guys, both Sheryl and I have to apologise for last night. We were both nervous and let you down. We will toss a coin to see who sleeps with whom. We do want to fuck every night from now to Sunday."

"Great," said the brothers together. "Today is sightseeing and shopping, OK, and we have all the tickets for the WOW Shows. The show runs from 7.30 pm - 9.30 pm each night. Do you want dinner before or after the show?"

Sheryl piped up, "What about a light meal after the show and you can have us for dessert. That way, we will be back at the hotel and into bed early, ready for some great nooky."

Everyone agreed. They finished their coffees and walked up to their rooms. Once inside the girl's room, Bert and Bill took the sisters into their arms and had a big pash up, deeply kissing them and running their hands over their arses and tits, generally winding each other up, till Sheryl breathlessly called "Enough! Or we will not get out into the city till too late."

The foursome walked the City, did some window shopping, walked the waterfront, had a light lunch then decided to go back to the hotel for a nap till it was time to get dressed for showtime.

Arriving at the rooms, Sheryl went into 503 with Bert, and Sharron went into 505 with Bill. They each took off their outer garments, pulled the covers, and lay down. There was some heavy pashing with hot kisses and feels etc. but as they had all agreed, there would not be any sex till later, after the show, when they would toss a coin to see who would sleep with whom. At about 6.pm, Sheryl and Bert arose from their bed knocked on the wall to wake the others, then set about having showers and dressing. Deciding that tonight, Wednesday was the first preliminary show, the girls would wear their slacks and over shirts, the brother's wearing casual clothes.

When ready and dressed, they were a very smart pair of couples. They headed down to the T. S. B. arena on Quay Street, arriving as the crowd started moving into the auditorium. Bert found their seats, and they settled into place. Looking around, the guys were gobsmacked at the setup, the lights, sound equipment, and the staging, most of which they understood. When the lights went down, the girls were over-excited by the colour, lights, and the smoothly operating sets. All anyone could say was, "Wow! Magnificent." Our two couples were completely overawed during the two-hour performance. The fabulous and extravagant costumes, the choreography, and the slick presentation became something out of this world. So much so, our group became almost exhausted and overwhelmed.

1...45678...12