Sex Sells and Raises Funds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispered, "I taste rather good, don't I?"

Bill replied, "I have been telling you that all night."

He then lined his rigid cock up with her cunt and slid into her. Moving forward and back till he was balls deep and just touching her cervix. This set Sharron whimpering and moaning,

"Yes! Yes! Yesssss!" as she orgasmed again.

After this, Bill tried to hold out, but he could feel the cum starting to boil up his balls, so he sped up and got a bit rougher with Sharron and then found that she liked it. Bill started to cum, so he pushed into her as hard as possible and filled her up with hot cum. Sharron again orgasmed with a squeal that could be heard by Sheryl in the next room. Bill rolled off Sharron with a gentle sigh, and then as he spooned behind her, they gently passed into sleep.

Meanwhile, in room 503:

Bert and Sheryl were getting it on. Bert had sexily remover all of her clothing, including those troublesome bra hooks. Bert had had a lot of practice, and the sisters loved him for that; this week was not a time for learners. He then took off his shoes and socks, and Sheryl removed his shirt and trousers. She then admired his strong and well-developed body and prick with its well-developed foreskin. She had not seen an uncut cock before this. Bert moved up close to Sheryl, deeply kissing her and walking her back to the bed. When he had pushed her flat on her back, he started to go down her body, firstly fondling her tits and rolling her nipples, then kissing, suckling, and rolling them in his mouth till she became turned on.

"Oh my goodness!" she exclaimed "My tits are connected directly to my pussy. If you keep that up, I will come" Bert did, and Sheryl did.

With Sheryl's legs still hanging off the end of the bed, Bert knelt and took charge of her cunt. He pressed her legs wide and licked her lips as well as up the inside of her legs. Then concentrating on that little nub at the top of her crack, he licked and sucked till it stretched right into his mouth. He rolled and licked and sucked till Sheryl exploded into her biggest orgasm of the holiday. She begged him to stop as she was too sensitive, but he did not stop, and she came again with a loud squeal.

"Oh! Bert, you're killing me," she said.

Bert grunted, "But it's a great way to die."

He then pulled himself up over her, kissing her mouth as she recovered. He slid in between her legs and pushed them up to her chest beside her tits. Birt lined up with her very wet vagina and fed his cock into her with a couple of heaves and grunts. He steadily pushed and pulled, each time taking long strokes, traveling as deep as possible. Sheryl started to orgasm. Her moans were intense, and her fingernails dug into his back as she held him tight. All the while, her intense orgasms continued longer than ever, more than she had ever done previously. Bert could not hold back with her orgasm going on, and he also came with a loud sigh, "Oh God, that's good."

This left them both rather exhausted, so deciding that they had a big day coming tomorrow and it was the semifinals of WOW Festival, they should go to sleep. This they did and slept soundly.

Friday morning arrived brightly, and the sun through the curtains flashed our group awake. With being tired, lots of sex, and quite a portion of wine, it was quite hard to become conscious. However, this was achieved, and both couples decided to forgo their dawn breaker, so they had their showers and dressed ready for the day.

Over breakfast, the guys decided that a visit to Te Papa national museum had to be in order.While having their meal and talking over the table, the question came up 'What can we do to beat the last two days of sex.' The sisters have had their heads together came straight out with,

"We know: How about tonight is ladies' choice. We initiate and fuck you guys, and that is our gift to you, and cooperation from you is all that is needed."

The brothers thought this idea was tops and agreed.

Having eaten a good breakfast, they walked back to the lifts and rode up to their rooms, gathered up their needs for the day, and came back down to the foyer and out into the street. The fresh air did wonders in perking them up; they found their directions and set out for Te Papa museum at a leisurely walk. At Te Papa, they were surprised at the size of the building and the great numbers of exhibits. The whole place was overwhelming. They mooched around all morning, and at about 1.30 pm, and feeling hungry, they called into the large museum café for lunch with a couple of bottles of wine. Then some more exploring around the building was needed. This took up another couple of hours, at which point our happy foursome decided to go back to the hotel for a nap.

Upon reaching their rooms, all the brothers could talk about was the sisters taking charge of the sex for tonight. This being so and the fact that the whole group had been well fucked up to now, it was just a cuddle and a snooze till time to get their glad rags on for tonight's experience.

They all slept well and were awakened by Bill's mobile phone's alarm.

"Hell, that was a short two hours," snorted Sharron.

She dialed the other room and awakened Sheryl and Bert, after which all set about getting showered and dressed ready for the night.

At 6.30 pm, our two couples set out for a leisurely walk to the WOW venue arriving in plenty of time for the show. Tonight acts were the semifinals and promised to be even more spectacular. Taking their seats, they sat back, awaiting the opening curtain. They were sitting boy, girl, boy, girl, and the brothers taking the opportunity for a trial feel up, but the girls would have none of it saying that they had to wait for tonight; remember it is ladies' choice.

The show was spellbinding; the costumes varied between grotesque and divine, the lighting and choreography hypnotic, it was very hard to convey the emotion of the spectacle. During the time of the show, our foursome had completely forgotten about the sex to be had later. All in all, the display could only be called magnetic and breathtaking; it was hard to let it go. Saturday's performance, of course, was to be the finals and included the winners from all the first three shows. The two couples could not stop talking about it, and each one often speaking over the top of others.

They went to the usual cafe. When they sat down, the manager asked about how the show went, and everyone overwhelmed him by talking at once. Bert called to order, and asked for two bottles of wine, filled their glasses, and all four had to stop talking to drink up. The meal, as on the night before, was right up to standard. They ate up and had a few more wines, and it was time to move on back to the hotel. They were a little buzzed and with the hype of the show rather noisy but quieted down when their minds returned to thinking about lady's choice sex.

Arriving at room 503, Sheryl opened the door, and all walked inside. While having a pause in their discussions, they decided to have another wine, then each went to their designated rooms and got undressed for sex.

In-room 505, Sharron placed her arms around Bert's neck then kissed him with great passion. He learned all about a very long tongue because it almost went down his throat. She then stripped off his coat and shirt, saying, "Aren't you glad that you do not have to wear a bra?" Bert started to undo his shoes, but Sharron whispered, "Let me do that," which she did and also removed his socks. Next, she was removing his trousers and undies, leaving him with a big upstanding hard cock. Sharron took hold of this and knelt and kissed his knob, slipping her mouth down over his cock in three passes, raising her mouth up and down and licking around his crown, really turned him on.

Bert yelled, "Hey! go easy, or I will come, and it will be all over too quickly."

With that, Sharron stood up and began removing her frock, undoing her bra with no effort at all and dropping all on to the floor. Next, she rolled her stockings down her legs, all the while having a sexy grin on her face. For the last act, she pushed her thumbs under the waistband of her knickers and slowly eased them down her legs and off her feet, standing close to Bert, completely nude. He put his arms around her, squeezed her so close that his cock was jambed against her belly. It felt good to both of them. Sharron rotated Bert and pushed him back onto the center of the bed. As he fell, she rubbed her tits over his chest and down over his pussy-pleaser. She then rocked her nipples over his abs, sending pleasure shocks to his very hard cock. Sharron moved Bert up the bed. She crawled up over him as she gave his chest a long rub with her hot wet fanny. My God that felt great for both of them. Her next port of call was to move up and kneel over his head with her legs each side over his ears and rub her cunt on his mouth. Bert got the message and started licking her lips and sucking her clit into his mouth. By now, Sharron had become very wet, and he loved sucking up her sweet juices. This made her very excited, and when Bert gave her clit an extra suck and roll with his mouth, she came with a big squeal. There is nothing better for a man than to hear his female partner squeal or moan in orgasm.

When Sharron settled down a little, she slid back down Bert's torso and, as it happened, right on to his cock. Bert pulled her further down till he was hard up into her as deep as he could get. He let her simmer down and become acclimatized before he started to move.

As he did, she spoke loudly, "Hey! Bert, this is my turn to fuck you. You keep your cock standing up, and I will do the work." With a smile on his dial, Bert did just that. It was an experience that Bert had never had before, and he had never had a woman fuck him, settled back to enjoy it.

Sharron put a lot of effort into this cowgirl fuck and was rewarded with her own orgasm sneaking up on her. She moaned, Oh!Oh!Oh! Then gave a loud squeak as Bert rammed one up into her. When she slowed down and got control back, Bert said: "Come on, girl, I haven't come yet, get moving." So they continued till both came at the same time. "Wow!" Bert said.

They were both exhausted for the night, so she rolled off, they pulled the covers up and went to sleep.

Meanwhile in-room 503,

Sheryl followed the same procedure to get Bill's clothes off. Hers, of course, just fell off when she saw Bill's rigid cock and six-pack, then she pushed Bill back onto the bed and made him move up onto the pillow.

Saying, "I have been given the most exciting cunnilingus the last two nights. Now it is my turn to give it to you."

With that, she leaned over the bed and kissed Bill's mouth, licked his nipples, rubbed his six-pack then took hold of his hard dick. She kissed his knob and ran her mouth down over his length as far as she could and then sucked it up and down for what seemed quite a while till Bill stopped her with "If you keep that up I will come, and we don't want that do we."

Sheryl rolled onto her back, pulling Bill over her saying, "Now is your time to have a tittie fuck" She pushed her tits together, spat on her hands, and rubbed them over his cock to lubricate it and pulled him up till his cock slid in between her tits. As Bill moved forward and his cock came out above her tits, Sharon sucked the knob. When it pulled back, it felt beautiful. Bill kept this up as long as he could and then stopped. He had more fucking to do and did not want to come yet.

When he stopped, Sheryl got onto her knees and breathed, "Now is time for you to fuck me doggie." This made Bill's day. He loved doggie because he could make his partner groan as his cock went right to the end of her vagina. Once Bill pushed his cock deep into Sheryl and started moving, it did not take her long to come again, with a loud moan and a "Yes,yesssss." Bill kept on and fucked her through her orgasm, going in his full depth and out till his was crown just in her cunt. When she had come a fourth time, he was ready and came deep inside her with a big grunt. They were both well worked up, so their orgasms lasted a long time. As they recovered, both concurred that 'Ladies Choice' was the way to go.

They lay there doing some pillow talk about the show, the holiday, and the sex, agreeing that it could not have been better. Then they fell asleep.

The next morning when they awoke, Sheryl called Sharron on her phone. It was wake up time for breakfast. At breakfast, it was consensual that being the last day, we would take it easy and walk around the waterfront, have a snooze then see the final WOW presentation.

So the two couples walked around the streets just the same as any other tourists filling in time. They stopped for lunch at a small café and had a couple of house wines each. Then they walked out onto the street again and spent the afternoon window shopping. By about four o'clock, it was time to return to the hotel for a snooze.

At six pm, Bill awoke. He gently talked to Sheryl till she opened her eyes and then he phoned the guys next door. Bert and Sharron brought their clothes from their room and came into room 503. Each person had a shower and started dressing with lots of grabbing and tickles; no sexy bits were sacred. When they were dressed, they all admired each other. The sisters had put on special frocks over special underwear; the result was out of this world.

Bert opined that "Bill, have you got a big stick so that we can beat off all those other guys that we will have for competition tonight?"

Bill smiled, saying, "Ladies, you are so beautiful I could eat you."

The sisters giggled, "You already have."

They rode down in the lift to ground level, walked out onto the street then strolled on to the WOW venue.

Arriving in plenty of time to find their seats, they settled in awaiting the start of the World of Wearable Arts finals. The curtain parted, and it was all on. The production became so overwhelming that it became hard to describe.

About WOW ( I digress) WOW is an internationally renowned fashion design competition that attracts entries from over 40 countries. Anything that is wearable art can find a place on the stage, as long as it is original, innovative, and well-executed. (Google it.)

Our two couples, sitting side by side, once again became spellbound, and for two hours, they did not have a sexy thought. They could only wonder about the knowledgeable and clever people behind the designs and the implementation of this spectacular production. All too soon, it was time to leave the venue, find their meal, and return to the hotel. The meal again was excellent, washed down with a few glasses of wine. As they were sitting in a corner of the crowded restaurant, an important issue came up. What were we going to do sexually to top the week, as tonight is our last night?

Bert spoke up, "The only thing we have not done so far is a foursome in the one room."

"Hell, your brilliant" smiled Bill, and so the girls agreed that it was the best idea, let's get it on.

Back at the hotel, they rode up to their rooms and entered room 503 with an air of suppressed excitement for the proposed foursome. The boys took the girls into their arms and gave each a very sensuous kiss. Then Bill quipped, "Let's start tonight as we intend to finish. Swap over now." which they did. The sisters then turned the hotel sound system on, found some good music, and began a strip. The brothers not to be outdone quietly took their shoes off and stripped down to their undies and began dancing around to the music with their cocks making a tent in the front of their jockeys. Tonight was it all on, and no holds barred.

When our foursome had become naked, the brothers had a problem of who was going to fuck whom first. This was settled with a giggle and the toss of a coin. Sharron pushed Bert back onto the bed, grabbed his rigid cock, and kissed it before slipping her mouth down its length. To be different, Bill laid Sheryl on the bed and dived into her muff. Sheryl moved Bill's head around between her legs till his tongue touched just the right place, licking her nether lips and then her clit. When she started to get keyed up, Bill stopped what he was doing. He raised his head called out, "No one shall come too quickly. We want this night to last." With that, Sharron pulled off Bert's cock pushing him down her body to her fanny

"Lick me, you nasty man."

He promptly started on slurping up her juices and sucking her clit, causing her to squiggle and her breathing to race.

Bert put his hands up over Sharron's body while he held her tits and pinched her nipples, electrifying her body. Just as she started to get thrilled, someone called "Switch." Bill moved over to Sharron, kissing her with lots of tongue and fondling her breasts and gently stroking from her neck and down her body.

She moaned, "Oh! For God's sake, fuck me."

He moved down between her "Y" and lined his piece of meat against her vaginal opening, pushing into her very wet cunt till he bottomed out. She moaned when that happened.

"Bill, I am glad that you are not any bigger, or you would split me open."

Bill replied, "I am trying."

He continued with long firm strokes till she started keening with lust. Then he pulled out much to Sharron's disgust. Meanwhile, Bert was servicing Sheryl. As he laved her nipples with his mouth and rolled her breasts with one hand, his other hand just happened to be between her legs and his fingers gently rubbing her clit and running his fingers through her dark curls. As she started to get revved up and moan, it was time to switch lovers again. This time with Bill on his back, he pulled Sheryl over himself to ride him, cowboy. She reminded him that she had not come yet.

He said," Neither has anyone else."

As a concession this time he fucked her till she came with a moan and a Yessss. He stopped for a short while to let himself cool down, then started again vigorously till she had her second orgasm, after which he pulled out of her, then rolled her onto her back and fucked her in the missionary position till she orgasmed again. Bill prided himself with the fact that he was lasting so long, having discounted the fact that all four had been fornicating for five nights in a row. This would slow anyone down.

Bert pulled Sharon up onto her knees and entered her. As she was well juiced up, he slipped in easily right to the end of her vagina. He reached under her body and rubbed her clit; this wound her up, then he fucked her vigorously till she came. He continued rooting her right through her orgasm, and it only took a minute till she came a second time. He pushed her onto her back to fuck her for the money shot, with an "Oh God I'm coming again" from Sharon, he let himself shoot a belly full of come deep into her cunt, to which he groaned "Girl you are out of this world."

Our foursome lay on the bed for a short while till their bodies settled, then someone asked: "Is anyone up for more sex as this is our last night together?"

Bill piped up, "If someone gives me some help, I'm game."

Sheryl rolled over to him, took his gooey cock in her mouth, and slowly sucked him up hard. With that, she laughed, "I got him hard. I get this fuck." They had a slow loving fuck, both coming together one last time.

Sharron, in the meantime, would not be outdone. She smiled, "If you can do that, I can do better." This had to be another loving fuck marked off the calendar. All were exhausted, so they rolled together and passed into a deep sleep.

Sunday morning dawned, our lovely people woke up to a sunny day. They all showered, collected up their clothes and goodies, filled and closed their suitcases, and strolled down to a leisurely breakfast.

1...678910...12