Sex Sells and Raises Funds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over breakfast, everyone agreed that this week had been an out of this world experience, and both Sharron and Sheryl said that they would give the project a very generous donation. Bill brought their luggage down from the room while the ladies settled the account with the hotel receptionist. Bert loaded the cases into the car and called "All aboard," and everyone piled into their seats.

On the way home to Townsville, their conversation covered everything from the fun that they had had, to compliments about the Wearable Arts Show and to the quality of the sex that was enjoyed. They stopped for lunch at about halfway home then talked some more, especially about coming back to earth again and going back to a mundane life.

Bert spoke up, "It does not have to be that way. We will see just what happens when we settle down. However, this week has been exceptional."

Back in Townsville, the brothers dropped Sharron and Sheryl off at their apartment. As gentlemen, the brothers got out of the car and opened the doors for the ladies and retrieved their cases from the car boot. They carried the cases to the front door and took the girls in their arms and tenderly kissed them goodbye.

Sheryl said to all, "Now I know why most of these ladies in our community are wearing smiles. Goodbye, and thanks for this superb holiday."

The brothers then drove to Bill's house and on arriving found both of their wives sitting in the lounge with wine in their hands. Bill's wife Ann was sitting on the wing chair and Bert's wife Marie on the lazy boy chair. Bill asked Ann what had been happening. She smiled "We have only just got home ourselves, and we have had a long weekend with a couple of guys from the golf club."

Marie went out to the kitchen and returned with a beer for each of the brothers. She then told the brothers to sit down; she then sat up straight in her chair, and looking directly at Bill stating "Right-o guys we have got to talk"

Bill and Bert looked at each other and went pale. Marie cracked a smile saying, "You tell us yours, and we will tell you ours." The tension in the room dissolved into laughter.

During the following week, Bert received an imploring call on his mobile from Sharron. "Bert, would you come round to our apartment A S A P. We have a big problem."

She and Sheryl met Bert at her door quite distraught. He put an arm around her and walked her inside. Sheryl was also in a highly emotional state. Bert gently asked, "What is the problem?"

Both girls tried to talk at the same time.

"You know that guy Adam Baker we met at WOW. He has sent us each a text threatening us 'Sheryl and Sharron I know that the two men you were with in Wellington are both married. I know that you slept with both, and I have photos on my cell phone of you entering rooms 503 and 505 and staying each night. I will place these photos and information on 'YouTube' and email your friends and families if you do not pay me the donation that you were giving to the Service Club Project. Make the donation in the form of a cheque payable to me. I will work out a time and place to meet with you both and receive your envelope.'

Bert thought for a few minutes then spoke up, "Girls do not worry too much because Bill and I will take care of him. I will go and see Bill right now, and we will sort things out for you." Bert called around to Bill's house, and they hatched a plan.

Bert then, knowing that the sisters were very concerned, drove back to their apartment, although it was getting late. When Sheryl opened their door, he walked inside.

"Girls, this is our plan, we want you to arrange with scumbag to meet him at the small restaurant on Symonds Street at 8 pm on Saturday. You will be alone for a start so that you will have time to talk to him and get him settled down. Bill and I will be there, but you will not see us because we want to surprise him. If he starts to get edgy, pretend that you are looking for the envelope deep in your bag."

"You are to text him now, saying that you will meet him on Saturday evening, as I have explained." The sisters did just that while he waited.

Saturday night arrived, and Bert and Bill, together with their wives, arrived at the restaurant at 7.45 pm and sat in an alcove rather out of the sightlines of the tables. Sharron and Sheryl walked into a pre-booked table, looking nervously over the diners but not seeing the brothers. When they were seated, Adam Baker showed up as large as life; he even had a slight swagger. The girls engaged him in conversation, gaining his full attention. With that, Bert and Bill, together with their wives, strolled over to their table, and the blokes stood on each side of scumbag. The sisters played their part and never gave a sign that they expected the boys.

The brothers introduced Marie and Ann to Adam and the sisters, and they started a conversation with him. They also mentioned that they had been in Wellington seeing the Show WOW, so he knew what that was about. Adam had a strange look on his face. Now Bert and Bill moved in close to Adam, grabbed him by the upper arms, and lifted him out of his chair. Bert breathed in his ear, "Say goodnight to Sharron and Sheryl" as they put some extra pressure on his shoulders.

Adam politely said, "Good night, ladies."

They quietly walked him out through the doors to the dark alleyway that they knew was around the back of this restaurant.

When the brothers had him up against a back wall, Bert snarled, "I understand you have tried to blackmail the two sisters."

Adam tried to bluff, "No No, you have all misunderstood my text. I was only covering up for you."

Bill grinned as though he believed that statement. Then he said, "This is how it will go down. You will say to the ambulance paramedics when they pick you up off the deck after we have finished with you, some gang member mugged you. If you don't say that, we will come back after you and do a lot more damage than we are going to do now." Adam pissed himself.

Bert then drew a short baton from his trousers and gave Adam's knee an almighty whack breaking his kneecap. When Adam fell on the driveway, Bill said, "Do not pick on ladies again" and gave Adam an almighty kick into his right elbow breaking it. Adam passed out. The brothers, using a burner phone purchased for this purpose, dialed 111 and gave the details about a suspected mugging.

Going back into the dining room, the brothers found their wives in deep conversation with Sharron and Sheryl.

They looked over to Bill and Bert.

"Is it all fixed up, boys?" asked Ann.

"I am sure it is, so let's eat."

At about this time a siren was heard

"Guess that is an ambulance," murmured Bill.

Dinner was served and enjoyed by all, the wine was really good, and the conversation hovered around the past week for both Sharron, Sheryl, Ann and Marie. There were lots of giggles and laughter, as well as descriptions of the goings-on. Ann and Marie had enjoyed a couple of golf club members for three days and nights but had not traveled far from home. However, all the sex had been exceptional. Ann said, "We kept their end up (literally), and The Project will be well compensated for it. A first-class donation to the cause is on the way."

Sharron and Sheryl both agreed that the sex at their end was outstanding.

As their meal drifted to an end, Sharron spoke up, "I speak for my sister and myself. Do we finish up here, or can our group stay in touch? We have never felt so alive ever before this. We want to continue our friendship with you all." There were nods and chatter as never before, and the upshot was yes we do.

However, Marie and Ann spoke up. "Wait up. We have a couple of Golf Club male members who we would like to be included in the group. How about we make it an eightsome and meet once a month. What do all of you think?" Bill called for order "I think that is a great idea, but I must add a rider that our eightsome is social, for sex, pleasure, and fun. No one falls in love or breaks up a marriage. If that were to happen, the eightsome would be dissolved ASAP."

This was fully agreed to, and the dinner came to a very amicable close, with the agreement that the girls of the group do the organising of future meetings.

***************

Myrtle and Harold

Myrtle was feeling randy. She was usually content in her own little nest in the Complex, but all these gossipy women, giggling and carrying on about their 'dates' when really it was only a meal at a restaurant, was starting to get her goat. She was quite capable of going to a restaurant and buying herself a meal and a bottle of wine if or when she needed it, without making some enormous donation to some "worthwhile cause" but some of the virile men who had been calling at the homes of the locals were another thing altogether. She watched them pull up at the curb and imagined them coming into her flat and running their hard hands over her body. It made her nipples stand up and her pussy twitch, just thinking about it. My word wouldn't the simpering sissies whisper behind their hands if they knew what she was thinking!

She had been widowed now for seven years. Her husband had been a good provider and had also left her a good life insurance payout, so there was plenty of money available, but she would want more than company at a restaurant table to make her put her hand in her pocket. Mind you, the more she thought about it, the bigger the donation would be if she got the right stud to do her bidding. After all, they claimed to be a service club.

She lay on her bed with the blinds drawn and massaged her tits till the nipples stood up. She had been a D cup as a young woman, and although they were a little smaller now, they were still not too bad for a 65-year-old, and they certainly still reacted to handling and nipple massage. She was fit and active and in good trim using sport and exercise, and was not ashamed of her ankles and legs. She thought of the tall blond man who had taken her neighbor to dinner last night and it turned her on. She was 5 foot 8 and would need a tall man, and he had a barrel chest and held himself well. Yes, he would do. She could feel her pussy getting damp as she thought about him, and she reached for her dildo and slipped it inside her twat. She imagined his rough masculine jaw against her cheek and his long, calloused fingers rubbing her pussy lips as she pulled the dildo in and out of her cunt. Eventually, she gave herself a gentle orgasm and knew that was all she was going to be able to get this night. She knew she would have to find a way to get one of those virile men into her bedroom.

Myrtle put on her best simple widow façade and went down to the Happy Hour at the Community Centre. She quietly slipped into a group and listened to them reminiscent about their conquests. Her ears pricked up when she heard one mention a bucket list of going to the Melbourne Cup. Ah! A night out of town. That would be her answer. The Addington Raceway Trotting Cup was coming up soon, and she had been enough involved in racing to be able to show an interest, and surely, with two whole days and three nights, she should be able to get some satisfaction. It would be expensive. She would be liable for all costs and would have to make her donation really worthwhile, but gee it would be worth it.

The next morning she found Judy and over a cup of coffee broached the idea of an escort to take her to Christchurch for the Cup. Judy was a woman of the world and picked immediately what Myrtle really wanted and that she did not want the gossip going around. She was very sympathetic and discrete about it and resolved to find the right person to help.

Judy took the application to the committee, and, after discussion, Harold's name came up. He was a semi-retired farmer, 6 foot 2, and divorced. When he was approached for the job he was thrilled to get a free trip to go to the races but felt he would like to meet Myrtle first before committing to such a long assignment, so suggested he take her out to dinner first. Judy put this suggestion to Myrtle with the idea that sticking to the normal arrangements would cause less gossip, and she agreed to this.

Myrtle knew she would be under scrutiny during this evening, and so she drove over to the City for a complete facial, wax and pedicure, etc. and bought sexy new lingerie. She was determined to get what she wanted. Doing all this left her so turned on and anticipatory she could hardly drive herself home again and didn't know how she was going to last till the next night to go out with Harold. What she didn't know was that Harold, too, was anticipating the evening with expectations and also took care to shave and spruce up all his private parts.

Consequently, the sparks flicked between them as soon as they met, and they were holding hands across the table and sharing each other's meal, all the while cracking jokes and laughing. Naturally, when they got back to the Complex, Myrtle asked him in for a nightcap, which he jumped at doing.

They sat side by side on the sofa, pretending to sip their drinks, but Harold took hers away, pulled her towards him, and gently kissed her on the lips. She responded immediately and melted into his arms. Her hand went to his crotch, and she felt his deliciously hard cock, anxious to be free from his trousers, so she slid his zipper down and found his manhood throbbing for her.

Myrtle looked at his cock; the head was swollen and red with a thick ridge that she knew would feel wonderful as it scraped along the walls of her pussy, but for now, she had a slightly different objective. She took it in her hand, and her small hand could barely reach around such a thick cock. It felt heavy, hard, hot, and throbbing. Myrtle slowly started to move her hand along its length. She couldn't take her eyes off it. She wanted it.

Harold gently licked her ear and whispered: "Do you fuck on the first date?"

"At our age, we grab every opportunity. It may not come our way again. The bedroom is this way" was the reply, and she grabbed his hand and led him down the passage.

Shoes had were left at the door, so Harold's trousers and briefs came down easily in Myrtle's hands, leaving his rampant cock available for her hand to fondle. Harold just as easily lifted her frock over her head and snapped the catch of her bra, before sliding her sexy knickers down her bare legs. He lifted her onto the bed, and just as she had dreamed, his rough cheek on her face and the masculine smell of him set her blood racing. He lifted and caressed her breasts, then slid down and kissed and sucked her nipples. She was moaning and writhing in pleasure when he seemed to stop, and she cried, "don't stop" then she felt him push her legs apart and pull himself in between them and start to kiss and tongue her clit. She arched her back to meet him, then he reached up to the head of the bed and grabbed a pillow, which he slipped under her bum to give him greater access to her love hole.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she moaned "That is just so good."

Still licking and sucking, he slipped two fingers into her lady place and found the magic G spot. Myrtle forgot being quiet so the neighbors wouldn't know what was happening, and she grabbed Harold's head and pulled herself onto it, crying and screaming as the orgasm took over her whole being.

As she slowly came back down, Harold slid back up the bed beside her and held her gently, soothing and stroking her body.

"Oh, Harold," she crooned "that was magnificent. Thank you so much. Now, where is that lovely cock, and how can I satisfy it."

Harold was impressed that she was so considerate of him, not just satisfying herself.

He chuckled and said, "Being a Boy Scout, I have come prepared," but instead of the condom, she expected him to wave at her, he had a tube of KY which he smeared liberally on both of them. He then climbed on top of her. She happily lifted her legs higher to let him slip inside her welcoming pussy.

He started to pump, gently at first, but she soon said, "Hey, I am not a young virgin. Get yourself going there," so he pumped and rotated his cock inside her till she was moaning again, and he felt his balls tighten.

"Can I come inside you, or do you want me to pull out?" he asked frantically.

"Come inside me. I want to feel your hot sperm in me."

So he made two deep thrusts and passed his load into her cunt. He crawled up beside her and held her tightly while they both relaxed and let the world settle around them again.

"Gee! What a night!" exclaimed Harold. "You are one foxy lady. Thank you for this evening."

"Don't thank me. You are the one who made it all happen. I had no idea it would be so successful. Now, do you still want to come to Christchurch with me?"

"Do I what! Wild horses wouldn't stop me. But you are not paying for it. I will escort you with pleasure.

"No, " said Myrtle. "This is my date, and I will keep my promise."

"OK, we will go dutch, and both donate to the Project."

Myrtle laughed. "Done deal," she said.

The Addington Cup is the premier harness racing Cup run at Addington Raceway, Christchurch, and is as much a fashion show as a horse show.

Myrtle was on cloud nine for the next fortnight. She shopped, came home and tried on her new wardrobe, including sexy lingerie, over and over again, had her hair styled in an easy to manage bob, enjoyed a pedicure, manicure, and of course, waxing.

The women in the complex commented to each other at the change in Myrtle. She had previously been rather standoffish and inclined to be a sarcastic bitch, but now she was friendly and helpful and could be heard singing softly to herself. The big green-eyed monster jealousy could be felt slithering around the complex.

The happy day arrived eventually, and Harold called at Myrtle's unit to escort her to the shuttle bus to the airport, then the flight to Christchurch. They sipped a complimentary glass of wine and held hands all the way south.

Myrtle was slightly taken aback when they were shown into their room. It was large and sunny with a lovely view but had two ensuite bedrooms with a connecting lounge and balcony.

Harold noted her surprise and was quick to pull her into an embrace.

"Two king-size beds. We can use either or both. It will give you room to get dressed for the show without me standing over you, and you can banish me to the other room if I snore."

"Oh, Harold, you are just so wonderful! Thank you. We are going to have such a terrific weekend. I know! You try out your shower, and I will try out mine, and the last one into bed is a dummy."

With that, she kicked off her shoes, dropped her jacket and skirt then sprinted to the ensuite. She pulled on the shower cap, a fast brush of her teeth and a quick wee, and, not waiting for the shower to heat up, and she jumped in. She was determined to be lying naked on the bed when he came out of his shower. No time for fancy body lotion, just a cake of soap under the arms and around the nether region, fast rinse and out. Towel around the body and onto his bed.

Harold had got the message, but he was not as quick. When he came out of his shower and saw this glorious naked sylph lying on his bed, he roared with laughter, dropped his towel, jumped on top of her and smothered her with kisses. Both pairs of hands grabbed and caressed, and both mouths and tongues sucked and licked where ever they could find a place until both parties were hot, sweaty and puffing. Slowly the exuberance lessened to a quiet and gentle fondle, and they lay happily entwined. When they both got their breath back, Harold lifted himself onto his elbow and wiped her hair back from her face.

"That was fun and sure tried this bed out. Do we try the other one now or wait till after dinner?"