Sex Sells Ch. 02

Story Info
Jerod and Denise deepen their relationship. Very, very deep.
10.7k words
4.77
13.9k
13

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petitmort
petitmort
773 Followers

This is the second chapter of story of two clever souls who use their wits and sex appeal to separate well-to-do Dallas suburbanites from their cash. I highly recommend you read the first chapter for context. Don't worry, I included plenty of rip-roarin' sexual escapades for your libidinal enjoyment! –Petitmort

Jerod and Denise stood at the front door of the white-columned, neo-classical mansion and pressed the doorbell. A few moments later, the door swung open to reveal a red-headed, green eyed woman in her late 30s wearing a white chiffon mini-dress with a long artisanal necklace. She gave an appraising look at Denise and Jerod without saying hello.

"Mrs. Tilley," Jerod said, "I'm Jerod. This is Vanessa. We're from Fantasy Enterprises. We had an appointment at one o'clock."

"Of course," she said, "I've been expecting you."

She led them inside the house which resembled a plantation home in the Old South. They walked past a living room with ornate, beamed ceilings and floral print furniture, a formal dining room, a card room, and a wine room. Denise suspected they were being given the scenic tour—she counted no less than four fireplaces. They finally ended up in a family room adjacent to the kitchen. A set of French doors opened to the backyard, a cabana, and pool.

"I thought we'd be more comfortable in here," said Mrs. Tilley, gesturing to some soft swivel chairs in a sitting area near a bank of windows. Jerod and Denise both took a seat.

Mrs. Tilley kicked off her shoes and sat sideways in her chair, tucking her legs under her. Denise didn't have that option; her already short skirt hiked up even further as she sat in the upholstered chair. Her long legs and high heels were on full display.

"Well, you are a tall drink of water, aren't you?" Mrs. Tilley said, giving Denise the once over.

Denise smiled.

"Mrs. Tilley," Jerod began, "we want to thank you for giving us some of your time to learn about what it is we have to offer."

Denise turned her gaze from Denise to Jerod.

"We have an extensive array of exclusive lifestyle furnishings for discriminating clients such as yourself who value the benefits of customized products with a personal touch."

Mrs. Tilley looked at him with a slightly dismissive air.

"Our one and only goal is to ensure your complete and total satisfaction."

When Jerod finished, she returned her gaze to Denise.

"Don't you ever talk?" she asked.

Denise cocked her head.

"Oh, I'm happy to talk," Denise said with a smile. "What is it you'd like to know?"

"What's your role in this here outfit?" Mrs. Tilley asked.

"Well, I'm fairly new to the company. I'm assisting with sales and learning the business. I'm a student at UT."

"Well, so was I. Hook 'em horns!" Mrs. Tilley responded. "What house?"

"Excuse me?" Denise asked.

"What sorority?"

"Oh, I'm not pledged currently. I'm a business major and I don't have a lot of free time."

"Oh, well, you simply must remedy that. Sorority life is the best thing about college. I was a Tri Delt. I'm happy to make an introduction. You'd fit right in. You're a lovely little thing."

"I appreciate that, Mrs. Tilley. That's very generous of you."

"Call me, Martha" she said with a smile. "We Longhorns have to stick together."

Denise decided not to tell her she was going to UT Dallas, not Austin.

Jerod and Denise walked Martha through the introduction of the products. When it came time to do the physiological response test, Jerod turned to Denise.

"Why don't you take care of the sensor," Jerod said.

Denise stood up and smoothed her mini skirt. She walked to where Jerod was seated, and he handed her the black bag that held their gear. When she turned to walk to where Martha was sitting, she could see the older woman watching her like a hawk. With her short skirt and high heels, her fitted white cotton blouse showing off her shapely bosom, Denise knew she was looking her best. She had worn her nice bra — the one that really made her breasts stand up and was sheer enough to reveal a bit of nipple. She walked slowly to Martha's chair, holding the bag in one hand, her back slightly arched. She felt like she was back on stage at the Gentlemen's Club. She could feel Martha's eyes on her body.

Denise stopped next to where Martha was sitting and turned sideways, bending over at the waist to place the bag on the floor. She fetched the sensor out of the bag, her butt raised right in Martha's face. She knew exactly what she was doing. How to hold her body just so, moving in slow motion at just the right time to make it sexy. She used to do a nurse routine at the strip club, wearing a form-fitting white nurse's outfit with a long zipper. There was lots of bending over to use the stethoscope. Martha was as riveted by this sexy young woman in her family room as the patrons were at the strip club.

Denise held the smartwatch in one hand and took Martha by the wrist with the other.

"Mrs. Tilley ... Martha ... I'm going to put this device on your wrist to measure your autonomic nervous system responses."

"You just do whatever you have to do, honey child" she answered. "I'm in your hands."

Denise bent at the waist and started to affix the smartwatch to her wrist. Martha took in her sumptuous beauty.

"This will give us a reading of your heart rate, your blood pressure, and your galvanic skin response," Denise explained.

Martha pulled her hand closer to her body so Denise had to lean in further to attach it.

"What is that perfume you're wearing?" Martha asked. "Or is that your natural scent?"

Denise just smiled back at her.

Then, Denise pulled the tablet and a pair of headphones out of the bag.

Martha looked up at her with a smile and uncurled her long legs, sitting up in the chair. Her mini dress showed off her shapely, tanned legs.

"Do you want me to move somewhere?" Martha asked.

"No, no," Denise answered, kneeling in front of her. "You're perfect right where you are. I'm going to start by showing you a video to get you acquainted with our products."

Denise handed the tablet to her. Then she leaned in and gently placed the headphones on Martha's head, taking her time to ensure a snug and comfortable fit. She was completely aware that her ample bosom was right in Martha's view; she could see Martha staring at the lacy bra beneath the top of her blouse.

"Are you ready?" Denise asked with a soft voice.

"I'm always ready, Sugar" Martha smiled.

"I think you're going to enjoy this," Denise said.

She leaned in to look at the tablet resting on Martha's lap. To do this, she had to press her breast against Martha's arm.

"Let's see," Denise muttered, "where's that little button. Ah yes, here it is."

She reached with her index finger and slowly tapped the play button. She let her firm breast press against Martha's arm for an extra second.

The video began. In her headphones, Martha heard Jerod's deep voice narrating a slickly shot video showing men and women using various pieces of sex furniture in a range of increasingly erotic sexual positions. "Imagine a world where your deepest desires are met on a regular basis, where your fantasies are realized every single day." By the end of the video, the music had built to a crescendo, mixed with the sound of a woman crying out at the height of orgasmic ecstasy.

Denise watched Martha staring, unblinking, at the video. She could see her eyes widening, her breathing deepening.

When it was over, she gently took the tablet and headphones and laid them aside.

"Now, I'm just going to show you a series of images and measure your physical response. This will help us pair you with the perfect product for you."

"Did it just get hotter in here," Martha asked, "or is it just me?"

"I want to show you some images of different ways you might use our products. I want you to look at each one and imagine yourself using it in that way."

Denise was kneeling on the floor in front of Martha. She rose up on her knees and moved in closer to Martha's chair. She took a stack of 5 x 7 cards from the bag and laid the top one gently on Martha's bare thighs, holding it with both hands, which were resting softly on Martha's bare thighs.

The first image was a graphical silhouette of a man and woman making love. She was laying on her back, her hips raised on a triangular pillow, her ankles resting on his shoulders. He was standing on the floor, pressing his pelvis against her pussy, gripping her thighs with his strong hands. Martha imagined he was pulling the woman towards him, and thrusting, pushing himself deep inside her. His hands were on her thighs, the same way Denise's hands were on Martha's thighs. The woman was reaching for his forearms as if to say, yes, I want you to take me, I want you to fuck me. Hard. The image was titled "Grab and Go."

Denise held the card between her thumbs and index fingers, watching Martha's eyes. The rest of her fingers were splayed, gently touching the skin of Martha's upper thighs. After a while, she slowly removed the card, grazing her fingertips gently over Martha's skin. Then she presented her with another image.

The silhouetted woman was on her stomach now, atop the wedge pillow, her ass raised in the air. The man was standing, entering her from behind. He was leaning into her, pushing his cock into her pussy as deep as it would go. Her arm was reaching forward, her head thrown back. Martha imagined she might be crying out with pleasure. His hands were holding her thighs, spreading her, allowing him to thrust into her, again and again. This image was called "The Wheelbarrow".

Denise's fingers were tickling the tiny hairs on Martha's inner thigh. She could see Martha part her legs ever so slightly. Her mouth was open slightly and her chest heaving slightly.

"This one allows for deep penetration and excellent G spot stimulation," Denise whispered. "With a penis, or dildo."

Martha let out a gasp. Then Denise showed her the next image.

The silhouetted man was laying on his back, the pillow raising his pelvis in the air. The woman was astride him, riding his cock. She was leaning back, resting her hands on his strong thighs, her back arched. Her head was thrown back, her breasts pressed to the sky. His hands gripped her upper thighs. Martha imagined he was using his thumb to rub her clit. Surely his big cock was deep in her pussy. No doubt she was screaming with pleasure. It was called "The Rodeo".

Denise held the card on her bare lap, her fingertips grazing her inner thighs.

"Can you see that okay?" Denise whispered.

She slid the card slowly up Martha's bare thigh, her fingers sliding under her mini dress.

"Yes, I can," Martha said with ragged breath. "I can practically feel it."

Denise could feel Martha's legs trembling. She showed her the next card.

The couple were in a sixty-nine position. She was on her back, her pussy raised by the pillow, her legs spread. Both were using their mouths and tongue to pleasure the other. Martha thought it was the ultimate expression of lust, the giving and receiving of pure sexual pleasure. No pretense. No prudery. Just complete and utter sexual gratification. It was called The Pleasure Garden.

Denise's fingers were under Martha's dress now. Between her legs. Dangerously close to her pussy. Sending electricity into her body. Her body twitched with excitement.

"Look closely at it now," Denise whispered. "Imagine yourself in this scenario. Is that something you would want?"

"Oh, yes I'd want that," Martha gasped.

"And, when you imagine that, are you with a man? Or a woman?"

Martha turned and looked at Denise.

"Oh," Martha whispered "I think a woman knows a woman best. Don't you?"

"I certainly do," said Denise.

Denise took the card and replaced it with the others.

"Now, Martha. I want you to imagine that's you in those pictures. Being brought to the very peak of sexual pleasure, experiencing the most extreme orgasm of your life. Which scenario do you imagine yourself enjoying most?"

"The last one," she said. "At least to start with."

"The Pleasure Garden?" Denise asked, looking at the tablet. "Now that doesn't surprise me at all. Your readings were off the charts for that one. Here, let me show you."

She swiped the tablet until she reached The Pleasure Garden results.

"Heavens," Martha gasped. "Is that my reading?"

"Yes, ma'am," said Denise, "that's your actual physical response to that image. See how high those peaks are? See how powerful your reaction was? That's the intensity of orgasm you could experience."

"Oh my!"

"And you say you'd like to start with that one?"

"Yes."

"Can you elaborate?"

"Well ... I like to be licked first. Then, I like to be fucked."

"I see," Denise said. "Very good. And can you imagine how good it would feel being licked, and then being fucked, using our love pillow?"

"Yes, I can."

"Would you like to purchase one of our love pillows right now and have that experience?"

"Yes, I would."

"Jerod, would you be so kind as to collect a love pillow for Mrs. Tilley here?"

"I'd be happy to," Jerod said.

He excused himself and left by the front door. Denise turned her attention to upselling.

"You know, Martha, I think this purchase is going to completely change your sex life. If these readings are accurate, and I'm confident they are, you are about to enter into a whole new world of sexual pleasure. I do believe you're about to take your orgasms to a new level. Now I must warn you, there's a learning curve. But I'm confident you will be able learn how to use it correctly."

"A learning curve?" she asked.

"You know, things like installation -- where and how to best use the pillow -- and other details such as vectors and angles."

"Vectors and angles?" she said vaguely.

"You know, Martha," Denise said, "I'm so excited for you to achieve this breakthrough, we'd be willing to take some time out of our schedule today to give you a personal orientation -- sort of like a hands-on training -- on the proper use of the love pillow. Is that something you would find valuable?"

"That would be extremely valuable."

"We'd have to rejigger our schedule," Denise said, "but frankly I feel a certain connection with you. Sort of like one sister helping another. You know, 'hook 'em horns'.

"I feel that connection too," Martha said. "Do you think we could do it right now? I'd be happy to make it worth your while."

Jerod returned with a box containing the pillow. Denise took it from him.

"Martha here would like to learn some of the nuances of using the love pillow. Isn't that right, Martha?"

Martha stood and approached Denise.

"I was hoping you both could teach me," she said in a quiet voice.

"Of course. That's exactly what we'll do. Shall we try it out in your bedroom?"

"I think that would be best," she said. "Come this way."

They followed her to the master bedroom. A king-size bed with a headboard and white on white bedding dominated the room. Jerod stood back watching. Denise had this entirely under control.

"Why don't you sit right here on the bed," Denise said.

Denise took the pillow out of the box and removed it from the plastic wrapping. She was standing on an albino cowhide area rug in the center of the room. Standing there, with her legs slightly spread, she felt like she was on stage, circled by a follow spotlight. She felt like she was back at the Gentlemen's Club.

"You want to place the wedge so the high point is right under your pelvis, like this."

Denise thrust her hips forward, holding the pillow under her ass.

"Perhaps it would be better if I showed you on the bed," Denise said.

"Whatever you think is best."

"Do you mind," Denise asked, "if I slip out of these clothes. They're so confining."

"No, not at all," Martha replied, "I don't mind the teeniest little bit."

Denise placed the pillow on the rug and started to unzip her skirt. Her hips thrust slightly forward. She was performing, subtly to be sure, but she was definitely performing.

Martha watched her every move. Jerod was leaning against the bedroom door, equally riveted.

Denise let her skirt drop to the floor, then stepped out of it, still wearing her high heels. She was wearing white lace panties that showed off her perfect butt. She stood with her legs apart and unbuttoned her blouse. She didn't look at Martha at all, and the fact she didn't made it even sexier. It seemed more voyeuristic, less obviously a seduction.

She slipped her cotton blouse off her shoulders revealing a matching white lace push up bra. Her breasts, indeed her whole body, was incredible. She had been a stripper at one of Dallas' top strip clubs after all, even if it only lasted for a few weeks. She knew exactly how to command a stage, how to maximize the eroticism, how to make it sexy as hell.

She picked up the skirt and laid it and the blouse on a chair. Then, she turned her back to Martha and bent over to pick up the pillow, displaying her beautiful ass and the outline of her pussy. Martha just stared at her with wide eyes.

Denise walked to the bed where Martha was sitting. She placed her hand softly on Martha's thigh.

"Now, you did say you like to be licked first, isn't that right?"

Martha nodded. Denise climbed on the bed next to her.

"That's what I thought. Well then, what you want to do is lay the pillow so the long end is on top, sloping towards you. You lay on it like this, so your pussy is raised up in the air. Come over here and look closely. And then you can spread your legs like this, and your pussy is completely accessible. See how my pussy is open and accessible?"

Martha was breathing heavily now.

"Oh yes, I see," Martha gasped. "It's wide open right in front me."

Denise raised herself on her elbows.

"Do you want to give it a try?" Denise said coyly.

Martha moved hesitantly next to the pillow.

"That's it," Denise said, "now just turn on your back and slide on top of it."

Martha did as she was told. Her mini-dress slid up her thighs revealing her long, shapely legs.

"You're just a natural at this," Denise said. "Now all you gotta do is lay back and relax. It all starts with relaxing the mind."

Martha lay back with her arms stiffly at her side.

"Take a deep breath. Try putting your arms above your head. Good. Now, just let yourself go."

Martha laid her arms above her head and took a deep breath.

"Now spread your legs for me," Denise whispered. "A little wider. That's it."

Denise moved between her legs.

"Now, I can easily touch you like this," Denise said, her hands slowly sliding up Martha's inner thighs.

Martha's breasts heaved and she spread her legs a little more.

Denise slowly pushed her minidress above her waist, revealing her black lace panties.

"And it's easy for me to remove your panties ... like this."

Martha lifted her pelvis to allow the panties to slip off. Her pussy was glistening it was so wet.

"It's so easy to touch your pussy this way," Denise cooed, running her fingers along the edges of her outer lips.

Denise leaned in.

"And I can easily kiss it ... and lick it ... like this," she said in a low, sexy voice.

Denise brushed her lips over the tender insides of her thighs, her tongue grazing her labial lips. Martha's entire body was trembling.

"In fact, with your pussy raised in the air like this, I feel like I could lick you for hours and hours. Without getting the least bit fatigued."

She slid her broad tongue over her pussy eliciting a gasp from Martha.

"Now this position is called Rise to the Challenge. The one you really scored high on was The Pleasure Garden. Let me show you that one."

Denise crawled to the other side of Martha, hovering her face right above hers.

petitmort
petitmort
773 Followers