Sex Sells Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can demonstrate this one better if we're both naked," Denise whispered.

"Of course," Martha said, flustered.

Denise slipped Martha's mini dress over her head and unfastened her black lace bra.

"And I'll just slip out of my undies too," Denise said, quickly losing her bra and panties.

"Now then," Denise continued, "if I straddle your face like this, I can lay my body on top of yours and, voila, my mouth is perfectly aligned with your pussy. See how that works?"

"Oh, I see perfectly," gasped Martha, starting to tongue Denise's pussy hungrily.

Denise answered in kind and began to lick her all over, coating her pussy with her tongue and probing deep into her hole. After a while, Martha was moaning and squirming with pleasure.

From where Jerod was standing, he could see Denise going to town on Martha's pussy, her back arched, and her lovely ass and pink pussy right in his view. He marveled at the beauty of this young woman, and her lack of inhibition. It occurred to him that he had never seen a woman as beautiful as Denise in all his years. His cock was as hard as a rock.

Denise was busy tonguing Martha's clit, nibbling it with her lips and even biting it ever so gently. That was enough to send Martha over the top. Her body shook violently as she came.

After a few moments, Denise climbed off the bed. She leaned in and placed her lips next to Martha's ear.

"Do you think they'd enjoy that at the Tri Delt house?" Denise whispered.

"God yes," Martha gasped.

Denise wasn't sure what exactly would transpire next. Martha looked pretty spent. She was thinking about how she would discuss the issue of a gratuity with a semi-conscious woman. She looked over at Jerod and he just smiled and shrugged.

"Mrs. Tilley...er Martha, was there any other instruction we could help you with?" she asked, trying not to sound too awkward.

The woman was still laying on her back, her arms and legs splayed, her breasts softly heaving. She turned her head towards Denise.

"I could use a dick in me," was all she could muster.

"Oh, of course," Denise said, turning to Jerod. "We'd be happy to teach you another position. There's one called The Wheelbarrow that I think you'll particularly enjoy. If I can just reposition the pillow a bit."

She slid the pillow out from under the spent woman and placed it by the foot of the bed. Jerod began to take off his suit jacket and unbuttoned his shirt.

"Now, if you just lay on your stomach on top of the pillow here," Denise said.

Martha slowly raised herself to all fours and moved to the pillow.

"And I want to lick you at the same time," she muttered.

"Of course," Denise said. "We can certainly arrange that."

She guided Martha to the foot of the bed and turned her so she could drape herself over the triangular pillow, her legs dangling off the bed. She was face down, her ass and pussy elevated.

"That's it," Denise said, "so your ass is raised up in the air. Very good."

Then, Denise climbed on the bed, grabbed a couple pillows for support, and slowly slid on her back so her lower body was underneath Martha's face. Denise spread her legs. Martha immediately started tickling her pussy with her tongue.

"I like the way you taste," Martha said, looking up.

"You taste pretty good yourself," Denise said with a wink.

Meanwhile, Jerod was standing behind Martha, at the foot of the bed, unbuckling his belt. His chest was bare and Denise was struck by how good he looked for an older man. He was tall and lean with a nice chest and well-defined arms. He had flecks of gray in his chest hair but other than that he had the body of a man twenty years his junior.

Then he pulled down his pants and Denise gasped.

"Holy shit!" Denise muttered, almost involuntarily.

Martha, who was facing away from Jerod, looked up at Denise.

"What is it?" Martha asked.

"Oh," Denise said, still staring at Jerod, "it's nothing. I just ... um ... let's just say ... I think you're in for a treat."

"What do you mean?" Martha asked.

Jerod's cock was fully erect -- he had apparently enjoyed watching the two women earlier -- and it was prodigious. Fully ten inches, she reckoned, with a bulbous head and a thick shaft.

"Martha, my dear," Denise said with a smile, "are you by any chance a woman who appreciates a well-endowed man?"

Martha's face lit up, her eyes widening.

"I most certainly am," she said.

"Well then, you just relax, take a deep breath, and enjoy what's coming your way," Denise said.

Martha thought about this a moment. Then she put her head down and raised her ass a little higher. Looking at Denise's pussy, and anticipating this unseen but delicious-sounding treat, was making her heart pound. Denise, too, felt her own pulse quicken as she watched Jerod's naked body move across the room and settle in behind Martha.

Jerod took his cock in his hand and guided the tip down the crack of Martha's ass and the along the wet folds of her pussy. He was letting her get acquainted with it, letting her feel its mass and weight. He pressed the tip against her hole but didn't penetrate her. Not yet. He was taking his time, making her really want it.

Martha was twitching in anticipation. Her tongue was pushing inside of Denise now, penetrating her, doing what she wanted Jerod's cock to do to her.

Finally, Jerod placed the tip of his cock against her hole and pressed forward. He leaned into the bed and pushed the thick bulbous head of his cock until it popped inside her all at once.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Martha moaned.

Denise was watching Jerod's face now. From where she was laying, she could only see Jerod from the waist up. She couldn't see Jerod's big cock penetrating Martha, but she could imagine what it felt like. She could see and hear the effect it was having on Martha. Every time Martha moaned, it sent vibrations that traveled right through Denise's super-sensitive pussy.

Jerod pushed inside a little more. Martha moaned and pushed her tongue even deeper inside Denise's pussy. Denise arched her back as the electricity shot through her body.

Jerod reached down to where Martha's legs dangled off the bed. He slipped his big hands under her thighs and lifted her legs to hold her suspended. They had assumed the wheelbarrow position -- Martha laying on her stomach atop the pillow, with Jerod suspending the lower half her body and penetrating her from behind.

Jerod had only entered Martha a few inches but she was already moaning loudly. The head of his cock was spreading her that much. He gave her a few moments to acclimate, and then started a slow and steady pumping motion. Each time he thrust his pelvis into her, he would drive her tongue deeper into Denise's pussy. And each time Martha felt his massive cock penetrate her, she'd let out another loud moan, which vibrated Denise's pussy causing her to moan. It was a kind of erotic chain reaction. A pornographic Rube Goldberg machine.

Denise was watching Jerod intently, amazed at what a skilled lover he was. He changed the angle of his cock by adjusting the height of Martha's legs and soon found her G spot. As he penetrated her deeper, he was able to reach her A spot, next to her cervix, which absolutely drove her crazy. He would thrust hard into her, then soft, rotating his hips, changing the tempo, pressing as deep as he could go and then backing out again. As Martha was getting hotter and hotter, so was Denise.

With the way the three of them were positioned -- Denise propped up on the pillows, Jerod standing at the foot of the bed facing her, and Martha between them with her face buried in Denise's pussy -- Jerod and Denise were effectively face to face.

Denise kept staring at Jerod, watching his body moving sensuously, his pelvis thrusting like a non-stop fucking machine. She began to imagine she was on the receiving end of his expert lovemaking. She fantasized it was her pussy being spread so wide, being penetrated so deep. She spread her legs as wide as they would go and imagined he was pumping his pelvis into her. Satisfying her completely. Her hands went to her pussy. To her clit. She couldn't help herself.

At the same time, Jerod found that even though he was fucking Martha -- doing his best to give her a peak sexual experience -- his thoughts kept returning to Denise. She was laying there right in front of him after all, her legs spread wide, her pussy pink and dripping wet. Her gorgeous tits were sitting up high, her nipples sticking up and out. And with that sexy look on her face -- she looked like a wildcat in heat.

Jerod found himself fantasizing he was wasn't fucking Martha at all -- he was really making love to Denise. He wasn't servicing some anonymous Dallas suburbanite, he was actually making love to this beautiful, 22-year-old, blonde, blue-eyed creature, who looked like a model, but had a stripper's body, and was as smart as any of the students he ever knew in grad school. He had watched this amazing woman seduce this rich lady, and strip for her, revealing one of the hottest bodies he had ever seen, and it had all given him the biggest hard-on of his life. Now, he was thrusting that same hard-on into that same rich lady's pussy while looking in Denise's eyes and imagining it was her he was fucking. All that, and she was his employee too.

Jerod knew he shouldn't be thinking this way, but each time he thrust his cock into Martha, Denise's breasts would bounce. Each time he pounded his pelvis into Martha's pussy, Denise would writhe as if it was her pussy he was fucking. No, it was all connected, he thought. It really was that beautiful young woman he was making love to. He was inside Denise's gorgeous pussy. And that thought made him so fucking hot.

Denise was feeling it too. She couldn't take her eyes off Jerod. Ever since their first conversation -- in the diner -- he was so smart, so impressive, so understanding. And then, when he treated her so respectfully, trusting her, bringing her into his business. Now, seeing him naked for the first time -- his lean, toned body -- not the body of an old man, more like the body of a lover she'd once imagined. And that big, beautiful cock of his. My god, all she knew was she needed to be with him.

Jerod was pounding Martha now, pumping her fast and hard. Martha was grunting loudly, almost shrieking. She'd long since given up on licking Denise's pussy. She couldn't concentrate on that. She was too far gone.

"That's it," Denise said, encouraging her. "You're a beautiful, sexy woman! You deserve it!"

Martha's body was flailing, like a rag doll. Denise was staring at Jerod, fingering her own pussy.

"Just go with the sensation!" she said. "Let yourself go!"

Martha squeezed her eyes shut and arched her back. Denise watched Jerod press deep inside her.

"That's it! Take him deep! Open your pussy to him! Surrender!" Denise cried.

Martha's shrieks got louder. Denise spread her legs wide and started rubbing her clit fast.

"God, feel how deep he is! He's fucking you so good!"

Martha's body was convulsing now. Jerod was impaling her with lightning thrusts.

"Let it out!" Denise cried. "Scream, baby, scream!"

Martha let out a loud scream as her orgasm peaked. It was the most intense orgasm of her life.

Even after Martha collapsed in a heap, Jerod kept thrusting his pelvis into her, all the while staring at Denise. And Denise was still undulating her body to the rhythm of his thrusts and vibrating her clit with her fingers.

He slammed his cock forward and held it there. Denise let out a moan. He did it again and Denise lifted her pelvis, her body shaking. He was making her cum merely through the power of suggestion.

"Yes!" she moaned, her eyes fixed on Jerod's. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Jerod let out a low, guttural moan.

They both came in shattering, mind-blowing climaxes.

Later, Jerod and Denise walked back to the van in silence. They had tended to Mrs. Tilley and graciously accepted the $1000 gratuity she offered for the extra time and attention they provided.

As they drove down the leafy street, Denise felt she should say something to break the silence, but she couldn't think of what to say. Finally, Jerod pulled the van to side of the road and put it in Park.

"Listen," he started, "I think we should talk about what just happened. It was never my intention to force you to do anything you didn't want to do."

"Who said you forced me?" Denise asked. "It was my sale and everything I did was my choice."

Jerod breathed a heavy sigh.

"It's just ... after you told me about what went down with your old boss. I promised myself I wouldn't blow it."

Denise's eyes softened a bit.

"You didn't blow it. I saw a chance to prove myself and I took it."

Jerod smiled and shook his head.

"You certainly did," Jerod said. "I swear to God, you were amazing!"

"Just a couple of Tri Delt pledges showing some sisterly love!" Denise drawled.

They both laughed.

"How did you know she was into women?" Jerod asked.

"A woman knows these things," Denise said. "Actually, it was pretty obvious from the way she undressed me with her eyes at the front door."

"It was the darndest thing I ever saw," Jerod marveled. "I tell you what. I'm changing our deal. You're not getting 40%."

Denise looked at him, alarmed.

"But, you said..."

"No, no," he interrupted. "From now on, it's an even split. 50/50."

A smile crept across Denise's face.

"Deal?" Jerod asked, holding out his hand.

Denise took his hand in hers shook it. Then, she raised it to her lips and kissed it.

"It's a deal," she said. "Partner."

Jerod smiled as he shifted the van into gear and headed down the tree-shaded lane.

That evening, Denise was driving home and mulling over the events of the day. A lot had happened in the past twelve hours and in some ways, she felt her life had turned a corner. For the first time in a while, she was feeling optimistic about her future and her prospects.

Her day had started with a job interview -- the most unique job interview of her life. She had met a man, Jerod, with whom she felt a real affinity. He had offered her a job which she accepted on the spot. He was technically her boss but, in some ways, he was more than that. They were partners in a business venture, yes, but she was also developing feelings for him that she didn't entirely understand.

By day's end, she felt she'd embarked on a new adventure in her life story and had no idea where it would lead.

When Denise pulled into the trailer park on Lawson Road where she lived, all the excitement and good feelings evaporated. The lights were on in her trailer. She never left the lights on. She was too concerned about the electric bill to do that. Her first thought was she was being robbed.

From her car, she peered in the window. She could see two figures moving inside. Right away, she recognized one of them. It was her Mother.

"What the...?" she muttered.

In fact, the mobile home wasn't Denise's. It was her Mom's. Denise had been staying there, and paying the rent, while her Mom was doing a rehab stint in a low-security detention facility at Dallas County. Her Mom, Darlene, had been busted for opiate possession but the public defender had pled it out. She had to go through rehab and wear an ankle bracelet for a year.

But she wasn't supposed to be out for a couple months.

"What are you doing here?" Denise asked, as she opened the door.

"Hello, darlin'," her Mother answered.

A weathered woman with gray teeth and stringy hair stood by the sink. Leaning against the frig was a skinny, middle-aged guy with a ponytail. Denise gave her Mom a hug and then nodded to the man.

"Hi," Denise said.

"Darlin', this is Mac. He's gonna be staying with us for a while. We're together."

"Hey Mac," Denise said, nodding in his direction. "Momma, what are you doing here? I thought you weren't supposed to get out for another six weeks."

"Early release," Darlene smiled. "Something about budget cuts. I'm not complainin'."

She put out her cigarette in the sink.

"How's school goin'?" Darlene asked.

"OK," Denise answered. "I'm on a break right now. Trying to make some money for tuition."

"You got some?" Darlene asked. "We could use it."

Denise looked over at Mac who gave her a crooked smile. She looked back at her Mom who had a faint wisp of guilt in her expression. They had been through this routine before.

"Sure Momma," Denise said.

She went to her knapsack and pulled out her wallet. She fished out $200 and handed it to her. Darlene folded the bills and stuffed them in the top of her bra. Mac was watching it all like a hawk.

"'Preciate it, Darlin'," Darlene said.

Denise put her wallet back in her knapsack and looked into the bedroom. She could see some duffle bags on the bed. Obviously, it was her Mom and Mac's stuff. Right away, she knew how this had to play out.

"I'll just pack some things. It won't take a minute. I can pick up the rest tomorrow."

Darlene coughed with a loud smoker's hack.

"Don't be silly, child," her Mom said. "There's room enough for the three of us. Mac can sleep on the couch. Can't ya, Mac?"

"Heck yeah," he grinned. "I've slept in worse places lots of times. This couch looks just fine for me."

"Thanks," Denise said. "I appreciate it. But it's really no big deal. I've got lots of friends I can stay with. Honest."

"You sure?" Darlene asked.

"Totally," Denise smiled. "No problem."

"Darn it," Mac said, "I thought I was gonna be sharin' a trailer with two hot babes."

Darlene grinned and gave him a hug.

"Now you gotta settle for just one hot babe," she replied, laughing hoarsely.

Denise looked at the two of them smiling at each other.

"I'll just go and pack my things."

Driving on I-20, Denise was making calls on her cell. Three girlfriends from school and a high school friend were all no go's. They didn't have the room, or it wasn't a good time, or they just didn't pick up. She decided to give Jerod a call.

No answer. She left a message asking him to call her back.

Her phone rang within five minutes.

"I was just in the shower," Jerod said. "What's up?"

Denise explained the situation. She told him she would need to take a day to find a new place to live and some time to move her stuff from her Mom's place. She said she was worried about first and last month's rent plus security. Sheepishly, she asked him if there was any way she could get an advance on her salary to pay for it.

"Of course, that's not an issue," Jerod said, without hesitating.

Denise felt a wave of emotion when she heard that.

"Thank you," she said, her voice cracking.

"Don't worry," Jerod said, reassuringly. "It's going to be okay. Where are you now?"

"I'm on I-20. Looking for a motel."

"No, no," Jerod said in a consoling voice. "Don't go to a motel. You can stay here. I've got plenty of room."

Denise wiped her nose.

"Are you sure?"

"Definitely. It'll be fine."

Jerod gave her his address. She tapped it into her phone and forty minutes later she was driving down a long country road to his house. Denise didn't mind the long drive. It gave her time to collect herself.

Jerod lived in Weatherford near Fort Worth. Night had fallen so Denise couldn't clearly see the surrounding area, but it felt like horse country. Big tracts of ranchland with long fences and trees everywhere. His address was on East Lake Drive so she figured there must be a lake out here somewhere.

Sure enough, when she arrived, she was on Lake Weatherford. Jerod's house was right on the lake, a multi-story contemporary home that looked more like a resort than a residence. It was all lit up, as if every light was turned on, and it looked like a glowing jewel on the lakeshore.

As Denise walked up the front steps, Jerod opened the door to welcome her. He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt.