Sex Sells Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I heard your car," he explained. "Don't hear a lot of cars out here."

"Your place is beautiful," Denise said.

"Oh, thanks. I like the privacy most," Jerod explained. "And the view."

Denise looked back at her car, wondering if she should bring her bags in now or later.

"I thought I'd show you the place and then you could decide if you're comfortable staying here or not," Jerod said. "There's a little inn not far from here, if you'd prefer staying there."

Stepping inside, Denise looked at the expansive rooms with a mixture of tile and hardwood floors. A bank of windows looked out over a wooden deck. Up lights revealed mature oak trees growing up through the deck.

"It's amazing," Denise said.

"You can't see much now, but in the daytime that's all lake," Jerod said gesturing toward the darkness outside.

"Must be nice to wake up to," Denise said.

"Here let me show you the upstairs," Jerod said leading her up the staircase.

They climbed the stairs to the second floor. At the end of the hall there was a small but cozy room with a window overlooking the deck and, she presumed, the lake.

"There's only two bedrooms in the whole house. This one and the master on the third floor. Your bathroom's in here," Jerod said, opening an adjacent door and turning on the light. "So, you'd basically have the floor to yourself."

Jerod turned to face her.

"So, what's the verdict?"

Denise nodded.

"It looks great. Thank you."

"OK," Jerod said simply. "I'll help you with your stuff. Are you hungry? I made enough dinner for two."

"I'm famished," she said as they headed downstairs.

After a long, hot shower, Denise came downstairs to the kitchen. She was wearing faded jeans and a long-sleeved pullover with no bra. Jerod was standing at the stove with a wooden spoon in his hand.

"How was your shower?" he asked.

"Delightful. I forgot how nice it is to have real water pressure."

She sat at the breakfast table in the kitchen.

"Glass of wine?" Jerod asked.

"Love some."

He poured a glass of red wine and handed it to her.

"Let's go out on the deck," he said.

They took their glasses and walked along the expansive wooden deck. At the end, they looked down over a boat dock. A small sailboat was moored nearby.

"Is that yours?" Denise asked.

"Yeah," Jerod replied. "I try to get out as much as I can. Got a couple kayaks too. My wife was an avid kayaker."

"Your wife?" Denise asked, surprised.

"She and I bought the place ... what was it? Almost ten years ago."

There was a pause.

"Does she still live here?" Denise asked.

Jerod looked out into the blackness of the lake.

"No, she doesn't live here," he answered.

There was another pause.

"Sorry," he muttered. "I was thinking about her. Um, she passed away five years ago. Cancer."

"I'm sorry, Jerod," Denise said in a soft voice.

"Thanks," he said glancing at Denise. "It was a long time ago. And, at the same time, it wasn't."

Denise nodded.

"Why don't we check on that spaghetti sauce," Jerod smiled, wistfully.

Over dinner, Jerod and Denise rehashed the day's events. They had made a total of $2800 which they split. Jerod said that was a pretty good day though not the best he had ever had. Denise was trying to figure out what her expected income would be. She not only had her tuition to cover, she now had her Mom to think of too.

Denise was asking Jerod what he thought was their daily "ceiling."

"Well, the most I've ever done in one day is five," he explained. "But that's more a function of location and travel time than anything else."

"But having sex with five women in one day," Denise said, "that isn't sustainable over time."

"You would think," Jerod said, "but I have a way of working around that."

"How? I mean -- there are actual physical limits to how much one man can do it, right?"

"Yeah, um, so here's the thing. When I'm doing it ... I don't actually cum."

"You don't cum?" she asked.

"Nope. I realized I could never get it up that many times in one day. So, I just don't let myself cum."

He shrugged and took a sip of wine.

"Except today," he confided. "With Mrs. Tilley. That was the first time I've cum in a long, long time."

Denise thought about this. That was when she and Jerod were face to face.

"Um," Denise said, putting down her wine glass. "May I ask why it is you came that one time?"

Jerod looked at her for a long moment. He seemed to be weighing whether to answer her or not.

"It was the last sales call of the day," he said, casually. "I guess I just lost my concentration."

Denise nodded.

"Are you sure that was the reason?" Denise asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the only time you had an orgasm was the only time you and I were together."

Jerod shifted in his seat.

"That's true, but ... it was the last call of the day. I was distracted."

"Listen, Jerod," she said. "With respect -- you were staring at me the entire time. You were anything but distracted."

"Well, you were right in front of me. Where was I supposed to look?"

She leaned closer to him.

"Jerod, I was watching you. You never took your eyes off me. You were staring at my lips. And my breasts. And my pussy. You were watching me get myself off. I think you were imagining you were having sex with me. Were you?"

He looked and her and let out a sigh.

"Yes, I was. The whole time."

Denise reached out and placed her hand on his.

"And guess what?" she smiled. "I was imagining I was making love to you the whole time."

Jerod was taken aback. She was exactly right of course.

"What are we going to do about this?" he asked in a low voice.

Denise leaned back in her chair.

"I guess I'm going to be sleeping in your room tonight."

Denise took Jerod by the hand and climbed the stairs to the third floor. The master bedroom took up most of the third floor. It was expansive, with a king-sized bed, a piano, and a big picture window looking out over the lake.

Denise pushed Jerod down on the bed. Then she untied his shoes and slipped them off his feet. Then his socks. Then his jeans. He was wearing boxers, which she left on. Then she climbed on the bed and slipped his sweatshirt over his head. Finally, she slowly pulled down his boxers.

Jerod's cock was even more magnificent up close. It was thick and virile looking. It seemed to hang halfway to his knees. It took her breath away.

She stood back from the bed and unsnapped her jeans. She turned sideways and slowly pulled them down over her shapely ass. She took her time, as if she actually took pleasure in revealing herself to him. In fact, she did.

She was wearing a thong under her jeans. Her ass looked incredible and she could see Jerod's cock move when he looked at it. She turned to face him. Moving in slow motion. She pulled her pullover down so it stretched tightly over her perfect breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra, and the fabric was so tight that he could make out perfectly every contour of her breasts, and the nubs of her hardening nipples.

She was swaying her body now. Dancing to music that only she could hear. She let her hair fall from side to side. She licked her lips and pulled her shirt up, slowly, to reveal the bottoms of her full breasts. She remembered how he stared at her breasts before, so hungrily. She made a point of revealing them slowly, sexily, rubbing her nipples with her clenched fists. When she finally pulled her shirt over her head, her nipples were standing up, yearning to be sucked.

Jerod's cock was growing before her eyes. Improbably, it was growing even longer, thicker, harder. It flopped to the side. That it was growing in response to her made her feel beyond sexy.

Denise turned and surveyed the room. She opened Jerod's closet door and picked out a rose colored silk shirt. She laid it over the lampshade beside the bed. It cast the bedroom in a rosy glow.

She slowly climbed on the bed on all fours, her eyes fixed on his. She crawled right up to his face and planted a loving kiss on the edge of his mouth. She kept her face close to his, looking up at his eyes.

"I've been wanting to do that all day," she smiled.

She kissed him again. Full on the lips. Their tongues danced and caressed each other. She pushed him down and began to plant kisses his neck, his chest, and his stomach. She straddled his legs facing him. His cock was long now, stretching past the edge of his hip. She ran her fingers up his thighs, tickling him.

"It occurred to me," she whispered. "You spend all your time taking care of women. Making sure they're satisfied. When was the last time, a woman took care of you? Hmm? When was the last time someone fulfilled your fantasy?"

Jerod gulped. His chest was heaving now. She massaged his inner thighs and ran her fingers around his groin. His cock flopped onto his stomach.

"You've seduced women, you've licked their pussies, you've fucked them until they've cum so hard. When was the last time someone seduced you? Or licked your cock? Or sucked it?"

His cock was fully erect now. And it was huge. It raised and lowered, nearly reaching his pecs. It was throbbing.

She leaned forward and slowly licked the tip of her tongue from the base upwards, along the shaft, all the way to the head. His body shook with excitement.

"Oh yeah," she whispered, "you like that, don't you? You never get pampered. Well I'm going to pamper you tonight. I'm going to make your fantasies come true. Would you like that?"

Jerod gasped. He'd been holding his breath. All he could do was nod.

She started to kiss his huge cock. Gentle, loving kisses. She alternated tonguing and kissing him. Rubbing her bee-stung lips against his velvety skin. She worked her way up to the tip and then planted a big, wet French kiss on the head of his cock.

"Ahhhhhhhh," he moaned.

It was true. He couldn't remember the last time he'd had received a blow job. It must have been before his wife got sick. Literally, years ago.

She was softly kissing the tender underside of his cockhead. Her fleshy lips and tongue were sending shock waves through his body. She could see his legs trembling.

"Oh, you do like that," she whispered. "What if I suck your head right into my mouth. Would you like that too? What if I suck that big, beautiful cock of yours into my mouth and throat? Let's give it a try..."

She hovered over him and made her mouth into an O and wrapped her lips around the tip. She applied suction and sucked him into her mouth. He felt like he was entering the wettest, hottest, tightest pussy in the entire world.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," he moaned, his body starting to writhe.

She kept the suction up until the entire head was in her mouth. Her tongue was working feverishly, swirling and tickling him. His body was spasming.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she moaned, as if she was experiencing as much pleasure as he was. And she nearly was.

She lifted herself over him and gently wrapped her fingers around his shaft. My God, I can't even get my fingers around it. By a long shot. She applied her second hand. Two hands were almost not enough for a cock this size. The thought of that made her pussy ache.

She drooled some saliva onto his cock and used it as lubricant to start stroking him. She was bobbing her head now, taking him deeper into her throat. At the same time, she was using both hands to stroke him, stroking and twisting, up and down.

She actually seemed to be getting as excited as he was. Her pussy was dripping wet and she was moaning with pleasure as she sucked him deeper and deeper. The vibration from her moans sent electricity coursing through his body. He lifted his hips in an attempt to fuck her beautiful face.

She spread her knees and planted her hands on his torso. She opened her throat and took him as deep as she could. He was so big! But she wanted so much to please him.

Jerod was watching Denise trying to swallow his cock. He was amazed. Here was the most beautiful, talented woman he had ever known! Not even half his age! And she was giving him the greatest blow job of his life!

His cock was disappearing in her mouth. She was actually swallowing him! No woman, in all his years, had ever succeeded in deep throating him. She was hell bent to do it.

Her mouth was wide open. It had to be to accommodate the thick base of his cock. She was trying to breathe through her nose, but she was struggling.

Finally, he couldn't stand it anymore. He gently took her face in his hands and lifted her up, off of his enormous cock. She released him, coughing and gasping for air.

"Why'd you stop me?" she gasped.

"It felt incredible," he assured her. "No one's ever done it so well."

She wiped her mouth.

"What I really want," he said, "is for you to suck the head. And use your tongue. That'll make me so hard."

Her eyes widened and a smile spread across her face. She went back to his cock with a vengeance.

For the next few minutes, she devoured the head of his cock like nothing he had ever felt in his life. She sucked him. Hard. She licked him, like a whirling dervish. She bobbed her head up and down so fast she was a blur.

He was so aroused he felt he would faint. She was so talented with her lips and tongue he was on the verge of coming several times. He knew that when he did cum, it would be an orgasm for the ages. But he didn't want to cum yet. He wanted her to cum with him.

"On top ..." he groaned.

"What?" she asked.

"Get on top," he groaned again.

"You want me to ride you?" she asked, her eyes afire.

He nodded.

She got up high on her knees and positioned herself over him. She guided his thick pole to her pussy and lowered herself.

She was so wet, his head slipped inside her like he belonged there.

That isn't to say it didn't hurt just a bit. He spread her like no man had ever spread her before. But it felt right. It felt like it belonged there.

Plus, he was careful to take it slow. He held her by the torso with his strong arms and slowly lowered him onto his massive pole. He took it a millimeter at a time and, though she didn't realize it at the time, her mouth was wide open the whole time.

After a few minutes of acclimating, she loved the way he felt. The way he touched every part of her pussy. To say he filled her up was an understatement. He surfeited her. He elicited feelings in her pussy she had never experienced before.

She felt a deep urge to undulate her body on top of him. She wanted to feel his cock touching every millimeter of her throbbing pussy. She felt so petite riding him, like a butterfly, held up by this steel girder of a cock.

For Jerod, the sensation of her pussy enveloping his cock was the greatest feeling in the world. She was so tight, so warm, so velvety. He had been with talented women who could squeeze their pussies to great effect. Denise felt like that all the time. Her pussy was a velvet vice.

And the way she moved was mesmerizing. She would undulate her body, arch her back, circle her hips, like she was dancing. Literally, dancing on his cock. He'd watch her, with her eyes closed, her hands in her hair and her elbows raised to the sky, rotating her hips like a sex machine. Something in the way she moves, indeed.

He couldn't keep from touching her. Her thighs, her hips, her torso. And her glorious tits. Such perfect breasts. Big for her frame but not too big. High sitting and perfectly shaped. With pert nipples that stuck up and out whenever she got excited. And she seemed to be excited most of the time. And she loved to have them touched. Not roughly. Lovingly. Passionately. And, most of all, she loved to have them sucked.

She quickly learned one of the many advantages of making love to a man with a big dick. She could slide up and press her breasts against his face without his cock ever leaving her pussy. He was so big, she could keep the head and a good four or five inches inside of her and still rub her hard nipples across his lips. This came in handy because when he sucked her nipples really hard at the moment of orgasm, it made her cum really, really hard.

Once she was over the challenge of his size, it was all about the excitement of making love for the first time. The thrill of discovery. The pure ecstasy of it. She was arching her back and squirming, feeling him touch her where no man had touched her before. She was losing herself in an altered state of pure lust. She started to grind her pussy on his cock.

She looked down and saw Jerod looking at her with the most loving eyes. Oh my God, he's loving it as much as I am, she thought.

She arched her back and leaned back until her hands were on his thighs. She was doing a backbend ­-- she was doing The Rodeo. He lifted his pelvis and the mechanical bull as off and running. She let her hips go, undulating with the motion of his pelvis. Her chest was facing the sky, her breasts were thrust out, big and beautiful, and her nipples were huge.

He reached up with both hands and caressed her breasts. He squeezed them, the nipples poking between his fingers. He slid his hands, massaging the nipples between his fingers, then gave each one a tweak between his thumb and forefinger. She let out a shriek.

"You can scream if you want," he panted. "There aren't any neighbors to bother."

She was looking up at the ceiling, bending backward, grinding on his cock.

"You want that?" she panted. "You want me to scream?"

He lifted his pelvis higher, sending his cock as deep as it could go.

"Yeah, baby" he grunted. "I want to hear how much you love it."

She pushed herself off his legs and fell forward on his chest, her hands gripping his pecs. Her eyes were on fire.

"Then fuck the hell out of me!" she growled.

In an instant, he was thrusting his pelvis upward, impaling her with his cock. Her eyes got big and she yelled out.

"Aiyeeeeeeeeee!" she shrieked.

He gripped her hips and pulled her up and down atop his cock.

"FuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuck!" she stammered.

Suddenly, he flipped her over on her back. He was on top of her, hammering her with his cock.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! You're gonna split me in two!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

She spread her arms and her legs wide, totally open to him.

"YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes! Like that! Like that! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" she shouted.

He raised himself up, braced on his arms, piledriving his pelvis between her legs.

"I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmminnng! I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmminnnng!" she screamed.

He flipped her over one more time and lifted her ass in the air. He put the tip of his turgid cock against her pussy and drove it into her with one motion.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned unintelligibly.

Holding her hips, he held his cock deep inside her luscious pussy. He could feel it contracting, squeezing his cock tighter than ever. She was squeezing the cum right out of him.

He fell forward, pressing her flat against the bed. He nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck.

"I'm gonna cum too!," he moaned. "I'm gonna cum too!"

She reached her hand between her legs and found his balls, cupping them.

"Cum with me, baby! Cum with me!" she cried.

He gave her one last thrust and held his cock deep inside her pussy. The electricity shot like lightning bolts up his limbs and through his loins.

She arched her back to press her pussy against his cock.

"Shoot it, baby! Fill me up!" she urged.

Jerod's blasted a load of cum that coated Denise's pussy. Then another. And another. He came so hard and for so long, it startled him. It was the greatest orgasm he'd had in years.

He collapsed on top of her, both of them spent and breathing hard.

Later, Denise fell asleep in his arms with a smile on her face. She felt a sense of fulfillment that surpassed any in her memory.