Sex Sells Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise took her clothes down into the cabin and then came bouncing back up the stairs. Her boobs were so luscious the way they moved. Jerod tried his best not to drool.

"You know, I made this suit myself," Denise said, taking a spin. "For one of the floorshows at the Club. I figured, why not save some money."

"You did a nice job," he smiled. "A woman of many talents."

"It makes me feel sexy," she said, half to herself. "The way it feels when I move. I don't know -- I just like it."

"You should be careful with the sun," Jerod said.

"Oh, shoot," she said. "I forgot sunscreen."

"Got you covered," Jerod said. He stepped down into the cabin and pulled out a colorful woven cinch sack. It was filled with various types of sunscreen.

"Help yourself," he said, handing the bag to Denise.

"Thanks," she said. "I like this," she said, referring to the woven sack.

"I bought it on the beach. In Mexico."

She rifled through the various tubes.

"Sweet almond oil?"

"Non-allergenic so it won't irritate your skin. Not good if you're allergic to nuts though."

She picked out another.

"Jojoba oil?" she asked.

"That one has anti-bacterial properties. Has a long shelf life too."

"Is there anything you're not an expert on, Jerod?" she asked, smiling.

"Lots of things," he laughed. "I dunno, I just like to learn about things, I guess."

"I'll try the sweet almond," she said. "Sounds yummy."

"You might want to take your dip first," he suggested. "Here, I'll grab you a towel."

He disappeared into the cabin.

"Aren't you going to join me for a swim?" she called down to him.

"I'll pass," he said, reemerging. "I had a long swim this morning."

He tossed her the towel.

"You know, I saw you swimming when I woke up. You looked pretty good."

"It's one of my favorite ways to keep in shape," he said. "That and kayaking."

"Well," she said, tying her hair on top of her head. "I'd say, whatever you're doing, it's working."

He showed her the swim ladder she could use to get back onto the boat. Then, she jumped feet first overboard. She landed with her legs bent so her head didn't go beneath the waterline.

"Whoa," Jerod called out. "Neat trick."

She was doing the freestyle with her head out of the water. Looking very adept too.

"That's the way they teach you to do it in lifeguard training. So you don't lose sight of the person you're rescuing."

"You were a lifeguard?" Jerod asked, leaning against the mast.

"Yep, during summer vacations at the public pool," Denise said, turning on her back and kicking with her legs.

"Well, we'll have to do a morning swim together sometime," he said.

"Love to," she said, turning onto her stomach and doing the breaststroke.

It occurred to her that if they swam together in the morning, they'd have to share the outdoor shower afterwards. She got all tingly inside.

She swam back to the boat. She pulled herself up onto the swim ladder. Jerod watched her drenched body rise up out of the water.

The fabric of her bikini was sheer when it was dry. When it was wet, it was positively translucent.

Her nipples were standing up and you could all but see the outline of her pink nubs through her top. Her pussy lips were clearly visible through her bottoms. Jerod handed her a towel.

"Water feels great," she said, breathlessly.

Jerod was thoroughly taken by the beauty of this fit, gorgeous, nearly naked, young woman.

"You can lay down in the cockpit," Jerod said. "Let the sun dry you."

"Mmmm," she said. "Good idea."

She laid out the towel and then lay on top of it on her stomach. Her bare back, ass, and long legs were dappled with water drops. She lay her head on the backs of her hands. She had a big smile on her face.

"This is so nice," she said. "I feel like I'm at a resort or something."

Jerod folded a towel and placed it under her head.

"Here," he said, "You might as well enjoy yourself. You've earned it."

She let out a contented sigh.

"Can we do this all the time?" she asked, dreamily.

"As often as we feel like," he said, sitting next to her. "I'll teach you to sail if you want."

She glanced at him.

"I'd like that," she said. "I never thought I'd be learning to sail. Where'd you learn to sail?"

"In college," he said. "My roommate was in the sailing club and I just tagged along one time. Fell in love with it. The tranquility, mostly."

"I love how it's wind powered," she said. "No motor, no noise."

"The way humans have traveled for centuries. Millennia. There's something elemental about it."

Denise smiled and closed her eyes. She loved listening to Jerod talk. About anything really.

"Where'd you go to college?" Denise asked.

"Howard University. In D.C. Came out to Dallas to work at Texas Instruments. Been in North Texas ever since."

"Is that how you made your money? In hi-tech?"

"Well, you don't get rich working for somebody else. I just tried to be smart about saving. And investing in the right things. I got lucky too. Stock options are a crap shoot."

"How'd you know what to invest in?"

"I just pay attention," he shrugged. "I read and get a sense of what technologies are promising, what companies are well run. I bought Tesla after reading an interview with Elon Musk. Turned out to be a good move."

"Will you teach me how to invest, Jerod?" Denise asked.

"Sure, happy to tell you what I know," he said. "Hey, you should get some sunscreen on, young lady. Or you're gonna fry."

Denise closed her eyes and let out a sigh.

"Would you put it on me?" she asked. "Please? I'm so comfy."

Jerod thought a moment. Of course, he wanted to. But should he? Finally, he heard his voice respond.

"Which oil?" he asked.

Just two words, but they were fateful words. No going back words.

"Sweet Almond," she murmured.

Jerod moved next to her on the bench. Her bikini top was the epitome of simplicity. One thin strap wrapped around her neck and down to two tiny triangles that covered her nipples. Another strap ran from those triangles around her back and connected in a bow. He pinched the end of string that held on her top and pulled. Slowly. In an instant, it was untied and totally loose.

He poured the oil into his palm. It was warm from sitting in the sun. He drizzled it over her back and she let out a low moan.

He rubbed the oil into her skin. Gently. Assuredly. Running his strong hands over the graceful contours of her back.

"Feels so good," she said.

He spread the oil to her shoulders and neck. To her arms. And her hands. Interestingly, it was when he pressed the palms of his hands against hers that she felt a rush of electricity through her body. The intimacy of it. They were, after all, holding hands.

"I can oil your butt if you want," he said softly. "Is that okay?"

She nodded her head. It was hard to speak while she was holding her breath.

He filled his hand with more oil and let it drizzle over her beautiful ass. It pooled in the small of her back and ran down the crack between her lovely cheeks. His hands caressed her ass lovingly.

An imperceptible sigh escaped her lips. She wanted him to spread her cheeks. To touch her in the most intimate places.

To Jerod, her ass looked completely bare. Her thong was so deep in her crevice, it might as well have been non-existent. Still, he slipped his fingers under the "Y" of the fabric emerging from the top of her crack, and began to slowly pull it off.

She raised her ass to let him remove it more easily, and to signal her permission.

Suddenly, there was a loud squawk. Jerod looked to his right. Rapidly approaching on the port side was a speed boat. There was a uniformed man on the bridge holding a bullhorn.

Denise started to push herself up to see what was going on. Jerod put his hand in the center of her back and pushed her back down.

"Keep your hands visible," the amplified voice said.

Jerod raised both his hands to shoulder height and stood up, facing the boat.

"You by yourself, boy?" the voice continued.

Jerod's voice was calm, collected.

"There's no one in the cabin, if that's what you're asking officer."

Because Denise was laying flat, she wasn't visible from outside the boat.

"Whatcha doin' out here?" the man with the bullhorn asked.

Jerod realized there were actually a second man on the motor boat. He was standing off to the side with his hand on a holstered handgun.

"Just doing some sailing," Jerod said with a casual tone. "I live at 655 East Lake Drive. Near Hays Branch. This is my boat. I own it."

There was a pause. The sailboat was rocking now, from the wake of the larger powerboat. Denise held on to keep from rolling off the bench.

"You got some identification?" said the voice from the bullhorn.

"I do. I have my wallet and boat registration in the cabin. I'm going to reach down and get it. OK?"

The second man stiffened, regarding Jerod closely.

"Just take it slow," the man with the bullhorn said.

"I'm taking it slow," Jerod said calmly. "I'm just picking up my wallet and registration."

He collected them from just below deck. He held them in one hand and reached out to the men in the boat. The man behind the wheel nodded to his partner, the one with the gun. The man walked to the bow and took them from Jerod.

The man examined them closely.

"Address checks out," he said to his partner. "655 East Lake. Says so on his driver's license."

The man with the bullhorn nodded and the second man returned the papers to Jerod.

"We're just making sure there's no joyriding goin' on," the man said, by way of an explanation. "People taking advantage of folks' vacation homes and such. We don't get a lot of ... African Americans ... on the lake."

Jerod looked at him evenly.

"I appreciate you keeping an eye on things," Jerod said with an icy look in his eyes.

They threw the boat in reverse and backed away. Jerod watched them until they were some distance off. He put his wallet and registration down below.

When he came back on the deck, Denise was propped on her elbows, peering over the side at the retreating power boat.

"Assholes," she muttered.

"You get used to it," Jerod said, darkly.

Denise looked at him, a look of concern in her eyes.

"Is that why you didn't want them to see me?" she asked.

"I didn't think it would help," he answered. "If they saw you, dressed like that, with me."

Denise thought about the implications of what he was saying.

"Fucking racists," she muttered.

"I wasn't sure if they were or not," he said. "I made a split second decision not to chance it. I'm sorry if I made you feel badly."

"No," she said. "I get it. You didn't know how they'd react so you decided not to risk it. I trust your judgment."

Jerod took a deep breath.

"Yeah, this is Texas after all. Lots of good ol' boys. Especially the rent-a-cops. They're the worst."

"They weren't real cops?"

"Nah," Jerod said. "They're hired hands. The community association hires them to 'deter crime'. They tend to be rednecks who couldn't make it as cops. Not that the cops are much better."

Denise shook her head.

"You think if they saw me with you. Like this. It'd set 'em off?"

Jerod looked at her in the eyes and shook his head.

"I don't know," he said. "I honestly don't know."

"It's a helluva way to live," she said.

"My whole life," he said. "Nothing's changed. They did say African American though. Did you hear that? That much has changed. Other than that ... the same old shit."

They decided to raise the sails and start heading back. Being on the open water, feeling the breeze in their faces, managed to lift their spirits. By the time they were arriving at Jerod's place, they were smiling again.

Jerod showed her how to stow everything, how to secure the boat against the truck tires on the dock, and how to close up the cabin. They headed across the lawn and towards the house.

Denise stopped and turned to Jerod.

"Can I use the outdoor shower?"

"Sure," he said. "Help yourself. There's soap, shampoo."

"Clean towel?" she said, raising her eyebrows.

"I can bring you a clean towel," Jerod said, smiling.

He took the paper bag she was carrying and headed up to the house. She walked to the outdoor shower, with a mischievous look on her face.

Denise stepped inside the shower and turned on the hot water. She reached behind her back, pulled the bow string that held on her bikini top, then lifted it over her head. She pulled her thong down her legs and stepped out of it. She gave her breasts a squeeze and pulled at the nipples. She looked up at the house to see if Jerod was on his way. Not yet.

She reached in the shower, testing the water. It was still cold. She looked back at the house. She thought a moment and then reached both her hands under the streaming water. She brought her hands to her chest and let the cold water drip down her fingers on onto her breasts. Onto her nipples.

The cold water sent a shiver through her body. More to the point, it made her nipples stand up.

She looked back at the house and saw Jerod crossing the lawn carrying a bath towel. He was still in his swimsuit.

"What's the secret to getting hot water?" she asked.

She was standing just outside the streaming water, her back arched, her butt sticking out, and her breasts looking full with her nipples sticking up and out. Jerod stopped in his tracks.

"Um," he said, "it sometimes takes a while. Here let me check it."

He squeezed by her to adjust the knob. She flattened herself against the entrance to the shower, her shoulders pressed back, her breasts on full display.

He started to fiddle with the shower knob. He kept turning it all the way cold and then all the way hot. He was facing her, trying to stay out of the way of the streaming water.

"Sometimes this speeds things up," he said, his chest just inches from her breasts.

"That's okay, I can always take a cold shower," she said. "That's probably a good idea after the massage you gave me on the boat."

He looked at her through half-lidded eyes.

"Oh, you liked that, did you?" he asked.

"Mmmmmmm, I'll say," she smiled. "You have great hands."

"I was looking forward to oiling you up everywhere," he said in a low voice.

She moved her body as if imagining him doing just that.

"Why don't you join me in the shower," she purred, "and lather me up a little bit."

He raised one eyebrow.

"Lather you up?" he asked.

She nodded her head.

"The water's hot," he said, smiling.

"So am I," she said, pulling him under the streaming water.

She wrapped both her arms around his neck and kissed him full on the lips. His chest brushed her nipples, then she pressed her full breasts against him. He traced the shape of her lips with his tongue and then gently sucked on her bottom lip. She adored the way he kissed her. Gently, lovingly. Such sexy full lips. I want so much to feel them on my body, she thought.

Jerod loved how sexually aggressive she was. Here he was constantly having to seduce women. It was refreshing to have someone else take the initiative for a change. Plus, she was so much younger than the Dallas matrons he was used to. Her exquisite face, her perfectly proportioned breasts, her sweet ass -- he was in heaven.

He was kissing her neck now. She seemed to really like it when he did that. She was breathing fast and pressing her body against his.

She pulled at the drawstring in his swimsuit. He helped her pull it down his legs and stepped out of it, kicking it aside. His cock hung magnificently before her.

He took some shower gel in his hands and started to apply it to her skin. Her shoulders, her back, her hips, her ass. He lathered her thighs and her calves, working his way back up her body to her stomach and her abdomen. His touch was so thoughtful, so giving, she thought -- he seemed to truly want to take care of her.

He began to wash her breasts, relishing their firm fullness. He palmed her nipples, rolling them under his strong hands. This is what she wanted on the boat. To feel him touching her this way. Her breath was ragged now.

He reached down and slipped his muscular arm under her ass and lifted her. She wrapped her long legs around his waist. He was kissing her collar bone now, and the top of her breasts. She flung her head back in surrender.

He lifted her until his mouth found her breasts and buried his face in her bosom. So full. So firm. Her nipples were standing out like pebbles. Hard and so sensitive. He planted his thick lips on them and traced around the areola with his tongue.

She arched her back, wanting him to suck her nipples. She loved that so much. He finally latched onto the velvety nub and began sucking and licking her hungrily. He flicked her with his tongue and she let out a loud moan.

He effortlessly moved her so her other breast was in his face. He devoured it with the same passion as the first.

Denise's head was spinning. She lost track of what exactly happened next. He placed her feet on a tile ledge on either side of the shower. She was supporting her own weight now, her legs spread.

She looked down and got a glimpse of his cock. It was standing straight up. It was huge.

He was kissing her inner thighs, blanketing her in soft, wet kisses and licks. Her chest was heaving now.

When his tongue finally found her pussy, it was a cauldron of hot, dripping desire.

"You have the most beautiful pussy," he said, his deep voice reverberating in the tiled shower.

She smiled and closed her eyes. I'm so glad he feels that way, she thought.

He started slowly, lightly stroking his broad velvety tongue over her lips. It felt so heavenly. He knew exactly how to vary the pressure and speed, how to build the sensation.

Every now and then, she'd open her eyes and look down at him -- his brown skin contrasting with the paleness of her inner thighs. She noticed he would always be watching her, tuned into how she was feeling in every moment. How she was breathing, how she was tilting her hips, reading her nonverbal cues to maximize her pleasure. She smiled at him and he smiled back at her with his eyes.

He seemed to be loving it as much as she did! He let out long, low moans, sending hot, rumbly sensations vibrating through her vulva. He made slurping and sucking sounds that made her so fucking hot she thought she'd scream.

And all the while, his tongue was working overtime, making circles, flicking side to side, pulsating.

His hands were hard at work too. They held her hips in place as she'd grind against his mouth. He reached up with his long arms and found her nipples, tweaking them. And then he slipped two fingers into her pussy and found her G-spot.

That's when she came the first time -- a body-shaking climax that left her breathless.

Denise had experienced cunnilingus with men before. But nothing like this. When her orgasm finally receded, she wondered if she'd ever enjoy being eaten out this much again.

As it turned out, the answer was yes.

Her second orgasm -- when Jerod turned his attention to her clit -- was even more volcanic than the first.

He spread her pussy with his fingers and started to vibrate his tongue on her extended button. He knew exactly how to vary the pressure, and the pacing, to keep the pleasure building.

And boy did it build.

Denise felt electricity coursing through her body. She was shrieking now, the ecstatic sounds reverberating off the tile. He kept moaning too, creating a cacophony of carnal pleasure. The vibrations from his deep voice kept sent shock waves through her pussy.

Then he wrapped his mouth around her clit and lightly sucked.

That's when she began to scream.

She was holding his head in her hands, pressing his face against her pussy, her body convulsing.