Sex Sells Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slipped his finger under her ass to find her hole, penetrating her.

"Aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu! she screamed.

He knew enough to keep doing exactly what he was doing. No faster. No harder. Just keep the same heading. Let her ride the wave.

After the longest, most powerful orgasm of her life, Denise collapsed. Jerod took her in his arms, wrapped her in a towel, and helped her back to the house.

"I've never enjoyed going down on a woman so much in my life," he whispered as he helped her up the stairs.

Denise would have told him she'd never enjoyed being eaten out so much. But she was too spent to even form the words.

Jerod set Denise up on the couch in the living room just off the kitchen. He covered her in a wool blanket, and she lay looking out at the lake.

"That was amazing," Denise said softly. "You're amazing."

Jerod sat next to her. He gently brushed her blond hair away from her eyes.

"What I am is hungry," he smiled. "How about you? Feel like some dinner?"

"Definitely," she said. "I haven't eaten much all day."

He got up to look in the refrigerator. He opened the freezer and foraged a bit more.

"Not a whole lot here, I'm afraid," he said. "I haven't had a chance to shop. How 'bout some take out?"

"I'm easy," she said.

"There's a family-run Mexican place that's not bad. Los Vaqueros. They have a chile relleno and chicken enchilada combo that I like. Kind of a house specialty."

"That sounds perfect," Denise said. "Can we eat it in bed?"

Jerod smiled.

"Of course we can," he said. "Do you want some dessert? I can get some flan and sopapillas to share."

"I love sopapillas," she said.

"How 'bout I get a couple of margaritas to celebrate."

"What are we celebrating?" she asked.

"Your second night?" he shrugged. "I don't know. I guess I just feel like celebrating."

Denise smiled and snuggled under the wool blanket as Jerod grabbed his car keys and took off for the food.

She wrapped the blanket over her shoulders and headed upstairs. She was still naked from the shower and wanted to put on something nice for when Jared got home.

Listen to me, she thought. I'm acting like we're friggin' married or something. Still, she wanted to look her best for him. And she was hoping to reciprocate the incredible sex they'd just had.

She went up to her room. Her new desk and computer setup looked so cool overlooking the lake. The sun was setting and a streak of orangish red rimmed the horizon.

She thought about where she ended up, how lucky she was to have been asked to live here. She thought about her Mom and hoped she was settling in okay.

She rummaged through her bureau looking for something to wear. What do you wear for dinner in bed? Lingerie was the first thing that came to mind.

She had a couple of teddies and camisoles left over from her job at the Gentlemen's Club. They were probably her nicest outfits. The problem was that stuff was so over-the-top sexual, they bordered on trashy. She didn't think Jerod appreciated trashy. He was classier than that.

She found a lace cami set she'd ordered from Victoria's Secret that was a bit more tasteful. It was delicate and pretty. The color was "Evening Blush", kind of a salmon-y shade. It was super comfy and really sexy at the same time.

She tried it on. The bottoms had a drawstring waist and were way comfortable; the top had a v-neckline and adjustable straps. Her boobs were a little big for it and it was so sheer her nipples showed right through. Still, she felt it was the best choice for the occasion.

She went in the bathroom and put on a little makeup. Nothing extravagant, just enough to look her best. She brushed her hair and her teeth. She gave herself one last look to make sure she looked okay.

She went up to the third floor to check out Jerod's bedroom. He must have made the bed and cleaned up because everything looked neat and tidy. Outside the picture window, the sunset looked gorgeous and she wished Jerod was there so he could see it. One

She got a couple of bath towels out of the closet and spread them on the down comforter in a big square like a picnic blanket.

She checked out his bookshelf. There were books on sailing, some travel books, and lots of books on current affairs and politics. He had a curious mind, no doubt, and she liked that about him.

There were lots of books by Black authors. The Autobiography of Malcolm X, Go Tell it on the Mountain, The Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison. There were books on Tulsa, and Rosewood, and one by Ta-Nehisi Coates called Between the World and Me.

She pulled it off the shelf and took a closer look. It was about institutional racism, the legacy of lynching, and the impact it has on the African American mind. She noticed it won the National Book Award. She decided to ask Jerod if she could borrow it.

She checked out his piano -- a Yamaha baby grand. The sheet music had a decidedly jazz flavor. Duke Ellington, Bill Evans, Gershwin.

Along the back wall, a large work table was strewn with papers and various tools and utensils. There was a thermal laminator, an Exacto knife, scissors. She saw printouts of the graphics they'd used in their sales calls -- the silhouettes of a couple in various exotic sexual positions. She went through them one by one, examining them.

There were dozens of different positions, a lot more than they'd shown their clients -- highly erotic ones with names like "Periscope Down" and "Take a Bow". One, called "Rise to the Challenge", showed the woman laying back, her back arched, with her pelvis raised high, while her lover knelt between her legs with his face buried in her pussy. Her arms were above her head, her nipples erect -- Denise imagined she was close to orgasm.

She was immediately taken back to her amazing experience with Jerod in the outdoor shower. How he'd eaten her out so wonderfully, bringing her to orgasm -- several times -- with his lips and tongue. The way she felt, like she was riding a roller coaster, until she came so hard. Incredibly hard. A rush of arousal flowed through her body and she felt her pussy getting wet.

She heard the front door open. It was Jerod with the food.

She headed down the two flights to the ground floor. He was pulling Styrofoam containers out of a paper bag.

"Gorgeous sunset tonight," she said. "Hurry before it fades."

"Yeah, I saw it from the car," Jerod said. "I bet it looks great from upstairs."

Jerod noticed what she was wearing and did a mock double take.

"Wow," he said. "You look like a million bucks."

"You like it?" she asked, doing a little twirl.

"I think you'd look great in a burlap sack," he said. "But yes, I like it a lot."

"I'm so glad," she said with a smile.

Denise surveyed the scene looking for a way to help.

"Can I grab some forks? Napkins?" she asked.

"Silverware's there," Jerod said, pointing to the drawer by the dishwasher. "And paper towels are by the sink."

Jerod stacked the Styrofoam containers on top of a serving tray and picked it up.

"If you can grab the drinks, we should be good to go," he said.

She gathered the drinks and followed him to the stairs.

"I made a little picnic blanket so we could eat on the bed," she said as they climbed.

"Perfect," Jerod said. "I can't remember the last time I had dinner in bed."

"I can see I'm a good influence on you," Denise joked.

"You are definitely that," he said over his shoulder.

When they arrived in his bedroom, the sunset was still glowing. A bit redder, and not quite as spectacular, but still beautiful.

"Oooh, look at that," Denise said, excitedly.

"Best show in town," Jerod answered.

He placed their meals on the towels. Denise put the drinks on the serving tray.

"I'm just going to put on a little dinner music and change my clothes," Jerod said.

He went to a stereo at the back of the room. He scanned some vinyl LPs and pulled one out. He extracted the record from the sleeve, placed it on the turntable, and a moment later a jazz combo was playing. Jerod stepped into his closet.

"A little Miles," he called out. "Kind of Blue. One of my favorites."

Denise was sitting cross legged on the bed. Jerod joined her wearing drawstring pants and a black t-shirt. He took the drinks and handed one to her. They mocked clinking glasses.

"Here's looking at you, kid" he said, smiling. "I always wanted to say that to a beautiful blond."

"Casablanca, right?" Denise asked.

"Very good," Jerod said, opening the Styrofoam container. "You know your movies."

"I'm a bit of a buff," she explained. "Cheap entertainment on late night TV."

She took a bite of the chile relleno.

"Yum," she said. "Gotta love chile rellenos."

"They say the true test of a Mexican restaurant is how well they make chile rellenos," Jarod said.

"Well, I'd say this place passes the test," Denise answered flatly.

"Glad you like it," Jerod smiled.

"Can we talk a little business?" she asked. "I had some thoughts about ours."

"Shoot," Jerod said.

"Remember you were talking about the limits on our addressable market?" she said. "Well, I was thinking, what are the headwinds we're facing? One, we're limited to women. Two, we're limited to women who are willing to participate in hands-on instruction. That's a fraction of a fraction."

"Right," Jerod said.

"In other words," Denise continued, "we can't sell to all those women who opt out of our hands-on instruction. But what if we could sell to them? Wouldn't that increase our total revenue significantly?"

"Absolutely," Jerod said. "That's a big portion of the market. The problem is, we can't earn the tips we need to be profitable if the client's unwilling to participate."

"Right, so here's my idea. What if we could provide a service to that segment that they really value -- one that addresses their unmet needs -- but doesn't require them to be hands-on. What if they could just ... watch?"

"You mean..." Jerod started.

"I mean, what if we offer those prospective clients -- let's call them 'Reluctants' -- what if we offer the Reluctants a chance to learn by watching? Watching, say, you and me. Watching you and me demonstrate just how amazing sex can be when using our products?"

Jerod thought about this.

"That just might work," he said. "I could see it generating some sizable tips too. How'd you come up with this?"

"I was over there looking at the laminated cards," she said, gesturing to the work table. "There are so many different positions and techniques. We don't even have time to mention most of them to the client. If we could give them a taste of how incredible sex could be. If they could see first-hand what a total body orgasm looks and sounds like -- they might be willing to pay a lot for that."

Jerod nodded, stroking his chin.

"They just might," he mused. "And, since there's so much to learn, they might be willing to pay extra to see it on a regular basis. I've been thinking about how we might evolve to a subscription model. That's where the serious revenue is."

"Maybe we upsell them to an elite status," Denise offered, "where they get exclusive features, personalized demos, or something like that."

Jerod was excited about the idea, Denise could tell.

"We should start piloting this right away," he said. "We can experiment with it. Whenever we get a ... Reluctant ... we won't bail on them, we'll offer the option of an exclusive, private demo."

"And here's the thing," Denise said. "In order for this to really work, we need our demo to be flawless. I mean, we need to know every one of those positions backwards and forwards. I think we should start practicing them, one by one, so that we can demo them perfectly, like they're a piece of cake. And, when done properly, each and every one can lead to the most incredible, mind-blowing orgasm."

Jerod was grinning now, imagining the show they could put on.

"If they could see you cum like you did out in the shower? Oh baby, you were a sight to behold."

Denise felt that rush of arousal again.

"Oh my god," she said, shaking her head. "The way you were using your tongue. It was incredible. I was so hot. And then, when you put your finger in my ass. Right as I was about to cum? That really sent me over the edge."

"I think we should plan to practice a lot," Jerod nodded. "Get really good at discovering those things that get us off more than anything."

"Every night," she whispered, "we'll try a new way. Learning what makes us cum the hardest."

Jerod let out a hearty laugh. His heart was pounding and his dick was threatening to poke a hole in his pants.

Denise took a long sip of her margarita.

"Sheesh, this margarita's gone right to my head," she laughed. "They certainly don't skimp on the tequila, do they?"

"I think they were extra generous cause I'm a regular," he said.

"You better watch out," she smiled. "I get a little crazy when I drink tequila."

"Oh yeah?" Jerod said. "What kind of crazy?"

"Oh, you know," she said, making a funny face. "Crazy!"

"No, I don't know," he laughed. "You'll have to be more specific."

"I don't know," she said. "I guess a different side of my personality comes out."

"Interesting," he said. "And what side is that?"

Denise bit her lower lip.

"My nasty side."

Jerod's eyebrows raised.

"You mean ... nasty nasty?" he asked.

Denise nodded. Her hand drifted to her cami top and starting to play with her nipple.

"I get kinda wild and do things I wouldn't normally do."

Jerod looked at her for a moment.

"Then, I think you should drink your margarita and then you can finish my margarita too."

They both laughed.

"Do you like the idea of me getting a little bit wild?" she asked quietly. "When we're having sex?"

Jerod held his breath for a moment. Her fingers were now rolling her nipple.

"I love the idea of you getting a little wild when we're having sex," he said.

"Well thank goodness for that," she said. "Cause I think you bring out that wild side in me."

"Oh yeah?" he said. "What kind of wild things are we talking about exactly?"

"Well," she said, her hand now slipping under her cami bottoms. "You make me want to do things I've never ever done with a man before."

"Yeah?" he said, staring at her mouth. "What kinds of things?"

"Like playing with my ass," she whispered.

"You liked that?" he whispered back. "When I put my finger in your ass."

She nodded, biting her lower lip again.

"And maybe put other things in there too," she said, her finger slipping between her lips.

"Like what?" he whispered.

"Like your tongue," she murmured.

"Mmmmmm," he said, imagining that.

"And maybe ... your cock," she gasped.

"You want to be fucked in your ass?" he whispered.

"Oh yeah," she whispered. "By you."

She pulled her finger out of her pussy and placed it on his lips. He sucked it into his mouth, tasting her juices.

"I'd like that," he said. "I'd like that a lot."

"And maybe ... I could put on a strap-on and fuck you in the ass," she added.

"Now you are being nasty," he said.

"Would you want to try that?" she asked.

"Baby," he said. "I want to try anything and everything with you. I've never said this to a woman before, but if you want to do it, then I'm willing to try."

"Well," she said, "that's settled then. Here's to ... experimenting together."

And they toasted their margaritas one more time.

Jerod and Denise finished their dinner rather quickly, anxious to move on to the post-dinner entertainment. They decided to save the dessert for later and cleared off the bed down to the sheet.

They wanted a lot of room to play.

Jerod got several of their products out and lined them up next to the bed. Denise got all the laminated sex position cards and laid them out on the floor as well.

They stood studying them like a couple considering paint swatches.

"This one looks fun," he said, pointing to one called "Secret Agent".

"I think we should try one where you're standing," she said. "That'll demo better, I think. They can see more of you. You can really put your body into it."

"You like it when I really put my body into it, don't you?" he said, caressing her ass with his strong hand.

"Oh, you know I do, Baby!" she said, with a growl in her voice.

"How 'bout this one," he said. "'Push to Start."

"Perfect," she smiled.

She raised herself on her tiptoes and kissed him on the lips. Her breasts were sitting up high and her erect nipples were clearly visible through the top of her cami. Her pussy lips, moist and swollen, were visible through the bottoms.

She was so sexually charged from their conversation she could hardly keep still.

Jerod, too, was hot to trot. His dick was erect under his drawstring pants. It was laying to the side and extended well past the edge of his hip.

They fell onto the bed, their hands all over each other. One advantage of talking about sex, and sharing your deepest fantasies, is you start your lovemaking at an extremely high level of arousal.

Her pussy already felt like it was on fire. His cock was as hard as steel.

He lifted her camisole over her head. Her breasts, always gorgeous, were especially so tonight. Her nipples always got big when she was very excited. And they were big now -- like peanut M&Ms -- sticking up and out.

She looked so luscious, he couldn't help himself and started kissing and licking her breasts.

"Whoa," she laughed, "let's get you undressed first."

She pulled his t-shirt over his head then turned her attention to his drawstring pants. She untied the bow and started to pull them over his hips.

He paused his breast licking and stood on the bed. He knew she liked this part of the ritual. The part where she pulled his pants down and exposed his cock for the first time.

Sure enough, her eyes got big as she slowly slid his pants down, revealing this thick base of his shaft. She was kneeling in front of him, her face at crotch level. Although she'd done this before, she still couldn't believe how fucking big he was.

Slowly, she pulled his pants down, revealing more and more of his cock. It was impressive, not only in length but in girth. When she pulled them all the way down so that the head was visible, she began to smile.

As the head cleared the waist, his prodigious cock sprung up and bounced against her face.

"I love that," she murmured.

She looked up at him longingly.

"We should always make sure we do that as dramatically as possible," she said softly. "It's such a turn on."

He took his cock in his hand and rubbed it on her face, her cheeks, her hair. She gave the head a long, wet kiss.

He stepped out of his pants and kicked them aside.

"We need the wedge for this, right?" she asked.

"Yep, the big one," he said. "I've got it right here."

He grabbed a large triangular wedge pillow from the floor and placed it at the foot of the bed so the thin edge was right on the rim of the bed.

"Don't let the simple design fool you," Jerod said, with a salesman's voice. "The 'Sex Wedge' is not for the faint of heart. The 27-degree angle allows for deeper penetration, a win-win for both him and her."

Denise laughed and climbed off the bed. She bent over the pillow, her ass in the air.

"It works incredibly well for from-behind positions like this," she said cheerfully "for a just right, hit the G-spot, angle."

Jerod slid her cami bottoms over her ass and down her legs.

"And if butt play is your thing," he continued, "you're in luck! The Sex Wedge can help you keep a more comfortable, open position too."

He slapped her butt cheek for emphasis.

"Ow!" she half cried, half laughed.